You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Base Stats:

2Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty First Training Session Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Attempted Stat Increase/s: Speed - E-1 and Perception - E-1
Link:  http://www.narutosaga.com/t17688-dancing-chakra-training#148769
WC: 209

First Post in Section:

Last edited by Jeiku on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Alright couple of small things. First is make sure the link you post works. Second you need to label what tiers you are training both in the thread and here. Save up until the last post of the thread and deduct from that. As it stands you would only be able to get two stats to E-1 with that. Aside from that you have to exit any thread before turning it in. As for training wc requirements check the stat page in the guidelines.

4Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Attempted Stat Increase/s - Strength - E-1 and Endurance - E-1
Link - http://www.narutosaga.com/t17731-kibish299-jeiku-solo-training#149081
WC - 310

5Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
I hope this is better thank you for clarifying a few things for me Rippa i appreciate it :D

6Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:56 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Still need to post your wc and what you are training in the thread. Also its kind of a waste of time to just do one post and turn it in for wc. Try to avoid doing that.

7Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Kibishī jeiku (Stat Training) Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:49 am

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Should i just possible train all stats to D-Rank before handing them in? :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.