You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dancing Chakra (Training) Empty Dancing Chakra (Training) Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
'I need to figure out some way of training by myself now that he has left' Jeiku thought walking around in circles stroking these strange group of rocks he found the night before. 'Maybe I could...' Jeiku began when suddenly he relised that everytime he touched one of these rocks there was a small feeling of what seemed like chakra coming from them. Then it dawned on him...

2Dancing Chakra (Training) Empty Speed and Perception Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Jeiku started to jog, tapping each rock as he ran past it. As he completed his first lap Jeiku started to relise that the chakra seemed to increase in speed. As it's speed slowly increased so did Jeiku's. After a few more laps Jeiku stopped suddenly. 'Where did it go?' he thought. Skipping that stone he went to the next and relised that the chakra seemed that have stopped as though waiting for Jeiku to catch on. Jeiku couldn't help but laugh. 'So it's like that is it?' Jeiku said out loud. Dashing as fast as he could Jeiku started jumping touching every second rock. As he approached the end of the of his third lap he thought to himself 'I really hope that it does't speed up again' As predict as Jeiku completed his third lap he felt the chakra begin to speed up. Knowing he has reached his limit, but not wanting to give up, he pushed on but as he foot hit the ground he tripped over his own feet and hit the ground hard. 'I BLAME YOU! yelled Jeiku storming up and tearing out a weed from the ground. 'Damn I feel so defeated' Jeiku chuckled to himself slinking down still with weed in hand.

3Dancing Chakra (Training) Empty Re: Dancing Chakra (Training) Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.