You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elin

Elin

D-rank
Let me tell you a tale of a small boy. He had shown great promise at a young age and was loved by all. His family the monks and all the other children at the orphanage. Until one grave day, with fragments of the boy's memories in tatters as the explosion that was all that was left of his tragedy.

Several years had passed and seasons had changed, the friends who loved him one by one disappeared and faded into the abyss. His memories became vague and feint as he would lay there living his life which was at the end of its tether. It would only be a matter of time until they found a cure, but the cure had come too late.

It was at this time that the boy held a pen in one hand and a small red note book in the other. He began to write his story as best he could, the story of a prophecy he had heard in a dream. The legend of a fire, the moon and the return of winter.

~Words 181~

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He begins to write a tale of a dream he had that night, a dream he could not understand but which held meaning to him.

I was all alone in the dark, when the wolves of the forest appeared before me as the trees came into view one by one. The sky beneath my feet, turned to sand and then the seeds formed and from the seeds they gave rise to grass. The grass swayed as the wind made itself known as the trees began to grow higher, and higher until the reached beyond the clouds so white, so fluffy as the wolves howled to the moon so large in the sky as the clouds parted and it became night. I looked up into the sky and I felt the wind life me into the air. Whirling around as I soon came to understand, that I was just a small boy in a great big world. As I looked to the sky as the moon called to me a voice said

"Elin, please look to the moon and remember"
"Elin, if you can still see me reach for the sky"

I stood there not sure what to do, where to reach for when I was already in the sky. The sky which began to fill with stars and those stars became each member of my family as I looked to them, then as if to say goodbye all the stars fell one by one. They hit the earth like burning balls of molten fire as the rocks exploded upon the earth shattering into dust as the winds went wild as hurricanes ran wild as the earth beneath me was being destroyed as I looked up I asked.

"Where is the sky?"

~Words 181 + 291 = 472~

Elin

Elin

D-rank
The young and small boy put his notebook into his backpack as he prepared for his training he sat down in the middle of the floor, he lost track of which number it was but this tower was always being made taller and taller. How high they would go he did not care as long as he could reach for the sky. He began to focus his chakra as he closed his eyes and envisioned a technique unlike those he used before.

He imagined a fire as it burst through the air, but in fact it was just his exaggeration of a flame from a candle he had placed before him as he began to see it. He then formed a triangle like stance as he began to imagine the flame and the began to seal it as the flame from the candle began to split apart as the chakra moved towards the spot between his hands as he kept concentrating as the flame became blue as he took a deep breathe as the flame seemed to enter inside his body as he focused. He took a deep breathe before calmly letting it all go as he opened his eyes the flame was still there, had he even done anything at all it was unclear but his training was not something ordinary. He was doing the training he knew he had to do in order to become stronger.

He then prepared to go again as his time would come to release his new technique.

~Words 472 + 254 = 726~

Elin

Elin

D-rank
The small boy stretched out his arms to his sides as he concentrated holding them out like a bird with its wings spread out. He sat like that as he began to imagine the flame surrounding him in a whirling circle of fire as the flames would move around like living creatures as they would sparkle and shine and explode with vibrant change in a hue of blue unlike the colours they had been used to. He then focused more as he began to bring his arms closer together.

The flames bent as they changed shape, however like a flower blooming it was not clear what you would get until it showed itself. However then it all went out of control as he continued to focus and he kept the best of his emotions sealed until it burst forth like a flower it went into a raging bloom of pink sakura burning in blue flames as it scatters all over as Elin opened his eyes the candle flame was gone as he looked around him fire was scattered everywhere he took out his sealing scroll and raised his hand to the sky as the fire gathered as the scroll opened and with a fervent urgency it gathered inside the scroll and was sealed as he wiped away his sweat and took a deep breathe to begin again.

~Words 726 + 227 = 953~

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He began to take even deeper breathes as he began to focus before thinking to himself he needed to become a lot stronger for the sake of his future and in the end it did not matter whether he could master the skill today or whether he mastered it tomorrow, what he needed to do and what he wanted to do were beginning to align themselves in one thought as he meditated to some degree having sealed the fire he knew that it would soon be time for him to once again take up his blade and forge a new destiny.

Words 953 + 101 = 1054

EXIT THREAD

TRAINING DOTON A to S = 1908(other thread) + 1054 = 2962/4000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.