You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Meetings [Hao/No killing] Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Utau

Utau

D-rank
After the entire incident with the Niidashi Clan, Utau managed to escape unharmed. She had avoided the wrath of the Mizukage - who she recently heard had died - and escaped through the sea. She hadn't really left behind anything of importance. Then again, Utau had never really needed anything, or anyone for that matter. And that wasn't just some phrase she repeated to herself to compensate for the irrevocable feeling of loneliness that most people felt when they lived a life such as hers. No, Utau was the type of person that genuinely did not care for anything besides her own goal. She felt something akin to familial love for her adoptive daughter, but that was as far as her affections went. Utau had no true loyalties. She had never had anything. All she had ever known from other human beings was neglect, cruelty and wickedness. She had lost her faith in others long ago. So much so, that she no longer felt guilt after taking away a human life. She had slaughtered her husband only a few weeks ago and had yet to shed a single tear over his death. The only thing that she lamented - though briefly - was that she was now under the radar of Kirigakure. This, however, was shortly lived. After all, the village had burnt to the ground. The only people who knew of her crimes were likely dead.

Therefore, Utau had decided to head to Konoha. She had an old acquaintance that she planned to visit. She had sent word of her arrival beforehand, letting him know where to meet her and when. She was able to enter Konoha, claiming to be a spectator of the Chuunin Exams and showing the guard at the door her old paperwork with a forged signature of the deceased Mizukage. She had been staying at one of the local inns within the village since then. Utau headed towards the small forest near the edges of the village, the place where she had set the meeting. When she was finally alone and hidden within the trees, she let go of her almost permanent smile. Her face turned emotionless and cold. Only when her old friend arrived would she revert back to her usual facial expression. In the meantime, she would lean against a tree and stare off into the distance.

2Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Footsteps were heard; a figure was moving through multiple bushes and around many trees to find the location where someone he knew in the past was waiting for his arrival. Birds were chirping and the village seemed peaceful as ever, although the Chuunin Exams were going on and many villages were united, with Konohagakure as the core of the meeting. The figure that was moving through the forest was Uchiha Hao; the one that assassinated the Mizukage and burned down the entire village not too long ago. Knowing that the one waiting for him was originally from that certain village, he wondered if she had a grudge against him and this is the spot where she’d execute her revenge by murdering Hao. He wasn’t afraid at all, but he figured that that’s just a simple possibility, even though it’s most likely incorrect.
Through the several trees and bushes he comes across, he spots the figure of a female and a hue of pink ‘surrounding’ it; that would be the color of her hair and he immediately know that it was the person that he was looking for. The sun, which was hiding behind the clouds, eventually broke free of their grasp and let a bright sunlight shine down upon the forest, as soon as Hao stepped through the final bushes to reach his destination and to identify the female; Suiren, Utau. Indeed someone that he knew from the past. “Utau.” was the first thing that slipped out of his mouth upon seeing her. Hao’s eyes, even upon seeing her; gave off a cold vibe, but that’s logical with the things that he had been through and had planned for the future. It would change any man’s heart. It had been a while since they last met each other, but he was patiently waiting for her to explain in detail why this meeting had to be arranged; what her motives were. With these things in mind, he just observed her, but steadily moved closer.

3Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Utau

Utau

D-rank
As Utua heard Hao approached, her smile automatically returned to her face. Her eyes, unlike his, were warm and kind. It was a look that she had perfected; a look of peaceful happiness that very few could see past. Only a handful could tell that behind the apparent warmth and kindness, there was nothing, no feeling, no love. It was an empty yet deceiving look. Utau heard her name being called and her smile widened slightly. However, she didn't turn around to look at the man that had approached her. She didn't need to; it was already clear who it was. The light shone brightly through the trees, casting his shadow in her direction and confirming that the man was, in fact, Hao Uchiha. But his posture was hostile, from what she could tell. Utau Suiren was quite gifted at readin people, their thoughts and their intentions. She could even tell a person's past from analyzing the way they stood and spoke. His shadow was enough for her to tell that he was possibly expecting a fight. "Uchiha, Hao," She greeted. "It's been much too long," She said. Her voice was melodic and soft, matching the air of gentleness around her. Who could really guess that she was as cold blooded and merciless as a mass murderer? "Do not worry, I do not intend to fight," She continued, still not looking at him but at the sky above her.

4Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:53 pm

It seemed that she didn’t have any lust for revenge, so Hao’s eyes turned a little less cold; though still keeping his guard up, but who wouldn’t, he was even located in a village that he deserted. Hao noticed that her eyes were rather focused on the sky than on him, so automatically he, too, gazed up at the sky above them, but almost immediately back towards Utau. “I assumed you were out to get revenge for your assassinated Mizukage and the village, which has been reduced to ashes.” he stated, putting it as bluntly as ever, but Hao never thought these things through; he didn’t even want to think those kind of things through. With just a few more steps that he took, he was now right behind Utau.

Hao didn’t speak for a moment, before uttering a question that he was wondering all this time. “What brings you here and why did you suggest that I’d meet you.” was the question that he wanted to ask. He didn’t expect a forward answer, given her personality, but still, he would patiently await her answer. His eyes scanned the pink hair that ran down her back. Did she want to join Hao in his conquest? How could she possibly know that Hao was the one that caused the chaos within the villages beforehand? He would find out her motives right here.

5Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Utau

Utau

D-rank
Utau finally turned towards Hao and let out a a laugh. Her laughter was melodic and beautiful - like a wind chime moving with the breeze. On the surface, it sounded innocent, but there was an underlying hint of cruelty to her laughter. "Ravenge?" She began, still laughing slightly. "Why would I want to avenge a fool?" She asked, rhetorically of course. "As for the village, you did me a favor, if anything," She stated, taking a step towards Hao now that his posture had eased up slightly. She felt slightly more confident now, knowing that she wasn't his target. She wouldn't reveal what had happened just yet. She would keep Hao guessing until he asked the right questions. She had gone back to Kirigakure momentarily, only to find it in ashes. As the ashes had rained over her, Utau had smiled. The smell of the place was rather odd, as if it hadn't been burned down by a natural fire. Near the borders of the village, she had found a strand of light pink hair, not unlike her own and rest assured knowing that her daughter had gotten away in time. Along with it, she found a barely traceable set of larger footsteps. It hadn't taken her long to put two and two together, really. Again, she was gifted at deduction. "I hear my child is travelling with you," She began, ignoring his second question. "Tell me, has she been of any used to you?" She asked, mostly out of curiosity.

6Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:28 am

As Hao had thought, Utau hadn’t given a straight forward answer to the question that Hao previously asked her. He didn’t know how else to find out her motives, so he decided to just let it rest for now. “Good point.” He merely stated. Utau was one of the very few people that Hao could actually talk to; actually, she was the only one. He couldn’t remember talking to anyone else as long as he does to Utau, but that’s not the point here. “We’re planning something within Konohagakure. I think she’ll play a good part in this.”. He said that, but without getting into details about what he’s planning in Konoha. It seemed that Utau had gotten a great deal of information from Kei, considering that she already knew that Kei had joined him.

He finally got to see her face again; with a smile. It was strange, he thought that with her personality, she wouldn’t be able to smile that easily, at least, Hao couldn’t smile that easily, but apparently she’s putting up a good cover to hide her true self. “Seems you haven’t changed, either.” He merely stated.

7Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

Utau

Utau

D-rank
Utau cocked her head to the side in curiosity. So he had plans for Konoha, did he? She thought for a moment. Konoha was the strongest shinobi village at the moment. It was heavily armed with some of the strongest shinobi. And Hao was no idiot. If he had a plan to take on the village, he must have been stronger than Utau had thought. "Konoha?" She asked, letting out a soft laugh. "That is a large risk, but I suppose you already know that. Tell me, how much danger will you put my child in?" She asked. There was a hint of curiosity in her voice. She would try to help Kei, of course, but she had the feeling that her daughter didn't quite want to see her. Well, after all, Utau had slaughtered her father and had left him nailed to the ceiling of the house. But Kei couldn't blame her, could she? Utau had only done what she had felt was right. The young woman always did what she felt, or rather knew, what was right. In her mind, her logic was indisputable

8Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 am

Hao remained silent for a moment, thinking about his plans that he was creating for Konohagakure. The level of danger Kei would be put in could either be high or low, depending on what Kei herself wants. "It's up to Kei." he started. "She can be put in either a high level of risk or a low level of risk, depending on her own choice.". Hao figured it might be best for her to start out in a low-risk zone, so that she could survive to grow stronger than before, being of even much more use to Hao. The sounds coming from Konohagakure were a sign that the Chuunin Exam battles were still going on and they still haven't made it to the final battles. The final battles would be where Hao would make his move and show all of Konohagakure his feared power, hoping to put the world in turmoil.

"Worried about Kei, then?" he said, somewhat mocking her. "If you are, why don't you see to it that she remains safe and aid me in my plans.". This was a chance for him to bring Utau over to their side. The success percentage of him persuading Utau would be rather high, in Hao's calculation, once again, given her personality. He patiently awaited her answer while looking her directly into the eyes.

9Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Utau

Utau

D-rank
Utau crossed her arms over her chest and smiled, closing her eyes calmly. The matter of her daughter was... strange, to say the least. She didn't quite know how to define it herself. All she knew was that she sometimes felt the urge to protect her more innocent side. That was as close to love or affection than she would ever feel for anyone. But she was curious to see what Hao was planning. He was one of the strongest shinobi in existence, of that she was sure. Joining him in his quest would probably bring her many advantages. "I suppose I could stay with you for now, but it all depends on what you would have me do. I do not take well to being used as a mere sacrificial pawn, my old friend," She said. Her words were harsh, but her voice was still as pure and soft as always. She would wait for his answer before agreeing to anything, that was certain. She refused to simply hand over her loyalty to Hao without asking questions. But he probably already expected this. He knew the type of person that Utau was: cunning and deceiving. She was difficult to predict or understand.

10Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Hao assumed the worst; he assumed that Utau wouldn’t get into his plans if she became just a simple pawn for Hao to use, so he had to give her a ‘rank’ within the group that she would be fine with, but what kind of rank did he think of? The silence remained around the two as Hao began to think of a way to get Utau to join him. This was the one person that had abilities that he believed in. “I’ll make you an offer, it’s your choice whether you refuse or not.” He stated. He figured that an offer like the one he’s about to make is hard to decline for Utau, as she had about the same personality that Hao has, though may it be a bit more twisted. “Standing in the shadows next to me, is you. You won’t be a mere pawn for my plans. You won’t be a sacrifice. You’ll be a conquerer; one with power and knowledge.” He started. “At first, you may find it difficult to manage under harsh circumstances, but with failures and hardships, your knowledge and power expands to heights you haven’t even thought possible.”. Those were the words that he spoke, attempting to convince Utau to join him, with a quick addition. “You’ll be this world’s queen.”.

11Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Utau

Utau

D-rank
Utau closed her eyes as she listened to Hao. His offer was... tempting, to say the least. He was offering to give her power, to have them both stand as equals as they led the world towards a new era. But Utau was naturally distrusting. She didn't quite believe that he would hand her power so easily. He needed her, that was clear enough. He wanted her skills. But would he really be willing to give her that much authority? Nevertheless, he had sparked Utau's curiosity. She wanted to see what he had up his sleeve. And even if she decided not to follow him after what he planned to do in Konoha, she would at least have enough information. She would learn his goals, his skills and of the people who followed him. This was enough for her to agree to his offer, at least for now. "The world's Queen, you say?" She said. She made herself sound as if she were completely mesmerized and seduced by his offer of power. "I cannot see how anyone would refuse such an offer," She said. "You have me, for now at least."

12Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 am

He simply nods. The offer that he just made wasn’t an offer that he’d make to just anyone; he found Utau qualified to carry the role of the queen of this world, should Hao succeed in conquering all. Not to mention the fact that Utau would also play a big role in the plans that Hao had in store for the world, in the future. These plans, however, are still a riddle to the inhabitants of the Shinobi World. The moment that she accepted the role of queen, it seemed that the offer was too tempting for Utau to resist, but somewhere, Hao still found it strange that she didn’t have any ulterior motives. He slowly moved closer to her; the grass blades on which he stepped getting flattened by the sole of the shoes he was wearing. The wind passed through the area, leaves from the trees circling around them.

Right now, Hao was closer to Utau’s side than ever. The eyes he had still carried the same expression as before, making it difficult to tell what he’s planning. Without hesitation, he just leaned forwards and pulled Utau close to him; embracing her in his arms. “This world will crumble.” He uttered, though not letting go. It seemed that Hao’s hatred didn’t have an ending and was about to unleash it upon Konoha itself.

13Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Utau

Utau

D-rank
As Hao approached her, Utau didn't move. She simply looked at him from the corner of her eye. She had now officially agreed to join him. She could only wonder what would happen, what he would plan. But of course, she saw this as an excellent way to carry out her own plans. She wanted to drive the world towards what she called true harmony and balance. She wanted to witness a full scale war, one that would purge the world of the weak and undesirable, one where two separate forces would clash together and unite as their blood mixed together. She couldn't fathom a more perfect ending for the world. And being able to bring it about was a great honor.

Utau continued to stare at Hao as he approached her, trying to guess his intentions. But his face was blank and betrayed little to no emotion. It wasn't until he began to stretch his arms towards her that she knew he aimed to bring her into an embrace. That was strange of him. She had never seen him show any form of affection. In fact, she would have thought that he was incapable of it. her eyes narrowed ever so slightly and only for a millisecond. Ah. He was still the same person she knew. This embrace, strange as it was, did not mean to show affection or anything of the sort. Following his lead, Utau wrapped her arms around Hao. "It will burn and drown underneath us," She added to his statement.

14Meetings [Hao/No killing] Empty Re: Meetings [Hao/No killing] Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 pm

As soon as Utau had finished her sentence as a response to what Hao had earlier stated, he slowly released her from the hug that he had given her and proceeded by looking her directly into the eyes. “I will reveal my intentions and appearance during the five versus five of the Chuunin Exams, which is happening right now. So I don’t have much time. That isn’t all, however. I have something else planned for them, but that’s still a surprise.” He told her, explaining a part of his plan, though not wanting to reveal the ‘surprise’ he had mentioned at the end of the explanation. “You’ll see, Utau.”. Hao didn’t want to waste any more time in the forest and wanted to move on with his plans. He first wanted Utau to observe Hao, to learn and experience his strength. It might backfire later, but that’s not something he would worry about. “Your part in this is to observe, Utau. Observe and learn, gain experience of my strength.”. Those were his final words before he turned around, facing with his back towards Utau and made his first steps towards the village. The extremely cold look within his eyes returned as he gazed into the distance, only focusing on the village’s walls.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.