You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karoshi didn't know what to do. She had all these patients waiting on her while she was the only medic there...she was going to have to push herself, push herself like never before.
She turned to Hira and nodded at him.
"Your burns should heal in a couple of days time, I'm prescribing you with a bottle of ointment that I want you to apply twice a day until fully healed. If the burns aren't gone, come back and see me and we'll get it sorted." She smiled at him, her oranges eyes lighting up like fire as the suns light hit off them.

She turned around and looked at Akimitsu and examined his eye...he must've over used it or something because the iris was agitated and damaged. If left unattended he could go blind. She let out a sigh as the stress of taking on so many people started to overwhelm her but she needed to maintain a professional manner.
"Alright hun, you wait there while I patch up this boys broken ribs. I'll be with you in a moment. Here, use this ice pack for now." She said as she handed Aki an ice patch.

She turned to Otto and smiled. She knew the amount of pain he was going through and how much he wanted to avoid being a burden. She picked up several ice packs and bandages before placing ice packs and gauze around his ribs.
After a short while of applying the gauze, ice packs, splints and bandages around his ribcage. It wasn't going to heal fully so he'll need to look for medical assistance in a couple of days.
"Right, I've patched you up a fair bit, just to ease the pain but you have to come back here in a couple of days so we can straighten it out. Don't want your looks going to waste now do we?" She joked, letting out a small giggle.

She noticed Skye come in and the condition she was in...her heart sank as she found the strength to somehow walk over to him and examined him...unfortunately she couldn't do much at this moment as others were in need of help.
"One minute, I'll fix you up as soon as!"

Walking back to Akimitsu, she placed her hand over his eye after removing the ice pack from his face and concentrated her chakra to the hand, a small ball of healing properties began to encase Aki's eye. It wasn't going to fully heal it but it would reduce most of the damage.
"It'll take a while until I heal it." She said, her emotional state becoming unstable...

55/80:

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Aki blinked as all the people came in. The other medic left suddenly so it was only this girl left. She looked very flustered. Who wouldn't be flustered? One person trying to treat... at least five people. Several of those few in terrible condition. Soon the girl came back more flustered then before. The ice pack was soon gone, and he felt a really wired sensation. If it would take time to heal it, then after this he would only need to rest it. At least that's what he thought. The girl sounded like she was about to break though. Aki had to say something. He wasn't normally a talker, but he tried his best.

"Hey, it must be hard being only one person. Your doing good though. If you need some kind of help I could try and apply proper bandaging and such. I'm not professional by far though."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.