You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 pm

Shibirin took his time walking towards the arena. As far as he knew it, it was the only arena he'd see before he ranked up to Chunin. He merely wanted to get a feel of the place, to truly understand what a real battle in real life would be like. He kept on walking towards the large, sand-man building, till he reached the entrace. He made his way in and looked around curiously.

He wasn't expecting for there to be someone, for most of the genin in the village were off to konoha, doing their chunin exams. Shibirin had hoped for there to be at least one genin in the village like he, one who was late to apply for the exams and had been stuck in Suna like him. He waited and waited, and waited some more. No one came in the short 3 minutes he was there. He wasn't the most patient guy in the world, in fact, he was the opposite. He decided to turn back and head out side, but just as he stood up, he heard a fw foot step and they were gradually getting louder...

2Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto was walking with his head down, not paying attention to where he was going. Nearly all of the genin had left and it gave Rikuto a good chance to get out and explore Suna without any problems from others. He continued on still watching his feet make a slight sound as they hit they ground. This amused him slightly and made him think. After a few seconds, he decided to look up to make sure he wouldn't run into anything.

As soon as he glanced up, he was right next to Shibirin. "AH!" Rikuto fell backwards from pure shock. He didn't expect anyone to be here, especially right in front of him. "Uh...! Um...!" Nervous, dumbfounded, shocked. There was no way he saw this coming. "Uh... ... ..." His voice sounded quiet now.

3Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Anshin

Anshin

D-rank
Anshin was sitting on one of the higher seats in the top box of the arena, the seats that were obviously created when this used to show gladiator shows. His mind was racing over the events of the day. He'd found out about the death of the Kato's north branch earlier that day. That meant that he was going to have to make a house call on his old student, Ray. This was not the way he'd imagined a reunion. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a few voices from the arena floor below, and he looked over the railing to see who it was down there. He smiled as he realized that it was one of the kids that he'd taught Kenjutsu to in the academy, Shibirin-san. He didn't really remember how many years ago it was now, he probably wouldn't be recognized but still.... He had to go pay a little visit.

Pulling the hood of his cloak over his face so as to hide himself, he leapt onto the railing and swan dove off the edge of it, twisting and pulsing in mid-air until.... WHAM!! He landed with a roll as he hit the floor, pushing himself up infront of the two kids, not yet removing his cloak's hood.
"Your money or your life." he said, faking a cruelly playful tone, like a cat playing with it's food.

4Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 am

Shibirin hadn't expected alot of people to be in the village, let alone in the sand box. He nearly bumped into a random kid who seemed way younger than he. Mainly it was by his height and small body. He could see the guy hadn't been paying attention to the way he was going, otherwise he wouldn't have bumped into him. He was just about to tell him, 'Watch where you're going kid' when another figure revealed itself to his attention.

The figure was wearing some kind of cloak. The hood was worn on, so his face remained a mystery to Shibirin, though his voice wasn't. He thought about what the guy had said, Your money or your life... and felt dis honored by these words. Was the guy suggesting that Shibirin was weak? If so then Shibirin had to show him otherwise.

"I value neither, though a good fight for both would be interesting", he said, just as he now took a second glimpse at the kid who had stumbled down when he had seen Shibirin.

5Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 am

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto scooted back and stood up. Dusting himself off, he looked back up and was going to nervously apologize to Shibirin, but then saw the cloaked guy and immediately shut his mouth. This was not his day. Not at all. The sudden events made him think. "I ran into one guy... there's another threatening us for money, and I really don't want to be here... maybe if I just walk away slowly... no one will notice..." Rikuto started inching backwards from where he came. He remember there was an exit back there and would most likely bolt for it unless the cloaked guy or the guy he bumped into said something.

6Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

Anshin

Anshin

D-rank
"I value neither, though a good fight for both would be interesting". Those words, although they didn't seem to have any weight to them, slightly annoyed Anshin. he didn't care for his own life? The only time one should not care for their own life was when they were sacrificing it for a noble cause. If you could save others by sacrificing your life, then that was a fitting cause, but to never care about your own life? Well, that was just pathetic. He moved his hands up, flipping his hood down and revealing his face
"Now is that anyway to talk to your teacher, Shibi-kun?" He smiled, running a hand through his hair as he was revealed, before turning and looking down at Rikuto slowly trying to back away from them. This guy seemed really panicked, had he taken the comment too seriously? He looked at the pair of them and realized, then and there, that they'd seen it as an honest threat. He would normally laugh about it but right now Rikuto was trying to get away from the group, starting to back away. It was clear that he was hoping that nobody would notice him trying to leave. Although he'd normally be gentle about things like this, he figured he didn't have time to play mister nice guy at the moment. Quickly moving forward, he slipped behind Rikuto and put him into a choke-hold, stopping him from moving. It wouldn't hurt, but it would stop him from moving and it would make breathing slightly harder.
"Stop panicking and I'll release you, alright kid?" He looked at Shibirin, his eyes clearly showing what his mind was thinking. The single sentence that he was thinking in fact. God this guy was a coward.

7Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Norahike

Norahike

D-rank
Nora stood a few yards away observing his student extremely interested in whether or not the kid could fight back. In the back of his mind he hope shibirin would get his shit kicked in, but if he put up a fight it might be much more interesting. Either way he stayed out of sight so he wouldn't scare away the genin.

8Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Shibirin now took this time to move back. No, he wasn't running away, he was merely moving to the front of the arena, soon before turning around to face the new stranger he still couldn't remember even after taking the hood off. He showed but a smirk and a slight shake of the head, towards the cowardly ninja he could see now in the cloaked stranger's grasp. Shibirin eyed the two and said, "You can't kill us so soon, why not fight us for our lives if you see any value in them", he said towards the cloaked man.

Shibirin could remember his frist fight with a ninja higher rank than he, Norahike. Sue, Nora was merely toying with him, but he did better than he expected. He expected Nora to kill him straight away, but Shibirin's clever thinking and unique ninjutsu was the thing that kept him un-touched by Nora's puppet that kept at him. Yes, after that fight, Shibirin was motivated and convinced that he could take on this stranger, be he strong or not.

If the man did respond to his challenge, Shibirin would be seen taking his favourite fighting stance: the Crane. He loved starting like this, it gave him more contol of his arms at the brink of a battle, a stance all his Kenjutsu relatives performed aswell before a battle. He hadn't a sword at the time, so he'd be restricted to using his ninjutsu only, but even still, he was capable of holding his own, he just feared for the kid in the man's choak hold. 'i don't like having dead weight on my side, just hope that kid can stay alive in time when i knock out this rude intruder', he thought to himself, taking another glance over the kid before returning his attention to the stranger.

9Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto froze up once Anshin had gotten behind him and put him in a hold. Before the hold took place, Rikuto was able to get one long gulp of air. A short second after he had processed what had happened, he started to flail around slightly. That's when he heard Anshin talk. "Stop panicking and I'll release you, alright kid?" What?! This guy was unaware that he gave Rikuto a heart attack?! No one puts another person in a hold just randomly. Because of his current position, he couldn't get any air. Reaching one hand up, he tried to push Anshin's arm away so he could get a small bit of air. With no luck, he relaxed and let his body go limp. As soon as Anshin let go, he would push away and go join Shibirin. At least he didn't put him in a choke hold when he first saw him. Rikuto was still losing air and judging from Anshin's grip he was going to have to wait. Letting out a puff of air, he made a slight sound to show he was still there. All he could do now is stay put. "Definately didn't want to start my day off by getting choked out by some cloaked guy... damn it..." Same thought kept bouncing around in his mind while he waited.

10Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:53 am

Anshin

Anshin

D-rank
the way that Shibirin spoke made him feel a little disconcerted. Did he really forget about him? It had only been a few years, had Anshin's face changed that much? No, that couldn't be it, there was kids older than Shibirin that remembered being taught by Anshin at sight. As such, it couldn't be a fault on Anshin's end.... Shibirin had forgotten about him! Oh god it pissed him off... He sighed and let go of Rikuto, putting his hands up in the air, clearly not wanting to fight
"Well, thanks a lot Shibirin, you forgot your own teacher. I mean, I taught you for more than two years. What the hell, did your mind break after becoming a genin or something?" He sighed, before noticing Norahike. He jogged over to him, patting him on the shoulder
"Nora... you doing alright lad?" He had kept tabs on his old students, and he remembered hearing that Norahike was teaching a few of them. Although they'd never personally met.

11Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:23 am

It took Shibirin a while to remember the cloaked ninja's face. True, it had been a while since the two communicated as Student and Master and ever since Shibirin's dad died, he had stopped attending any classes from any teacher of Kenjutsu, for it only brought back the memories of his father's death, who used to also teach him the clan's Kenjutsu styles.

In this moment, right now, there were only two things on Shibirin's mind. Whether or not Anshin was still teaching students, and why Rikuto was so easily frightened? He had read on the sensei and student notice that he and Rikuto were part of Nora's 4-man squad, he, Rikuto and Sake being the students. He felt a little bit sad for the guy, Shibirin could imagine how odd it'd be to fight against him. 'Surely he must've graduated the academy for a reason' Shibirin thought to himself, but he was sure they'd do well together in the squad.

Shibirin re-directed his attention to Anshin and called out to him, "True, i did forget you, but it's'great that you remembered me, sensei", with a smirk worn on his face. He hated showing his soft side, but he did indeed have one. He just didn't display it that much, especially to strangers

12Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 am

Norahike

Norahike

D-rank
Nora smiled only mildly disappointed at the fact that there was no actual fight. Nora removes his hat the dusts it off, and says quickly to Anshin." I'm great although it seems have to set my student's straight this is my first time meeting Rikuto, and Shibirin and I have some history... to be short he owes me an arm."

He states to his students , "wow I have a lot of work to do no offence Anshin, but if I was put into a headlock I would have beat the hell out of you or at least tried. And you!" he says pointing at Shibirin, "You need to learn to be a team player you always protect your teammates even if they are dead weight." Nora meant this truly he had killed several of his partners and he always carried their dead weight back to the village.

13Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:32 am

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Anshin had noticed Norahike and let go of Rikuto as a result. He quickly side stepped and stood right by Shibirin. His neck hurt slightly. Being held in an head lock for a while wasn't something that Rikuto was really used to. This day was going to be a bit more interesting now that he was going to be stuck here. Well, maybe not interesting, but certainly painful. Looking over at Nora, he didn't know the man, but apparently the man was supposed to know him. Hearing the name "Nora" did help him somewhat. He remembered that he had heard the name somewhere, but forgot where. Once Nora had stated that he had to set his students straight, it hit him. He had heard the name when he was assigned to a team. "Great... Now I'm positive toady is going to be off..." Seeing how Nora moved and what he talked about, Rikuto had a hard time guessing what he was actually like as a teacher. Maybe he was friendly... or maybe not... Rikuto put one hand up and scratched the back of his head. The amount of thinking he had to do was starting to put some pressure on his brain.

14Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 am

Shibirin looked up at the two nin, as he let his mind wonder about. He hated the fact that his teacher was a psychopath that killed people for their limbs, only for the benefit of his puppets, but he was the sensei he was given and he'd just have to accept it and move on.

He glanced over at the kid by his side, apparently he was going to be one of Shibirin's partners in Nora's squad. He noticed an instrument on the boy's back, 'Maybe he plays music, or was he just carrying it for a friend?' thought Shibirin. Either way, he couldn't wait to see what special tricks the kid had up his sleeves.

15Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 am

Anshin

Anshin

D-rank
Smiling cruelly at Nora, there was something cruel and wicked behind that little smirk on Anshin's face.
"Frankly my friend, if I touched your puppets without permission you'd try to beat the hell out of me. You're the loveable town psychopath, I doubt there's a way I'll avoid getting into a fight with you by the end of the year. Besides, these your students? Get this one..." he gestured with his thumb at Rikuto
".... some assertiveness training. He's like a kitten that I stomped on the head of and only because I stood infront of him in a cloak. I swear, he's going to piss his pants if you ever take him onto a combat mission. I kind of wish I'd had the chance to teach him in the academy, he has no sense of inner strength at all. If he doesn't start crying by the end of the week I'll be amazed." he said. It wasn't cruel, it was actually concerned. He hated those who couldn't handle their jobs, not because he thought they were weak, but because he hated to see people in misery.

16Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Norahike

Norahike

D-rank
He looks at Anshin, "oh I' on Kazekage guard duty so as long as you don't piss of the kage like someone I know," he was of course referring to his student shibirin."you should be safe. Then again you may not depends on how I feel. But you are a teacher so you are not to be underestimated" Nora knew that no one in Suna could stand up to him other than the kage, but he liked Anshin and hoped that he was strong enough to protect himself should he have a moment.
Nora laughs, "well with my training he will either adapt or die, period. I will not tolerate weakness in the form of fear or just being an ass. It hurts team productivity" Nora loved the fact that he had students It wasn't the smartest thing the kage had done but Nora would make sure they either became great ninja or great corpses.
" Rikuto," he says this with a smile, "are you any good with your instrument?"

17Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 am

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Was Rikuto any good with his instrument? As much as he would've like to gloat and show off, it really wasn't appropriate at the time. Especially in front of his teacher. Even though he had never met Nora or knew his personality, it still didn't mean he should be rude. "Um... Yes sir... I can play really well... And I can combine it with genjutsu as well... It just makes it sound based..." He sounded somewhat proud that he could play well. Better than most others too. Reaching down into the pouch on his hip, he pulled out his ocarina to show Nora. It was just to prove that he did own an ocarina and could definitely play it.

18Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Empty Re: Hunger games! [Open][No Kill] Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:28 am

At this point, Shibirin had heard enough myths about each other's strength. He knew sand nin weren't the ones to be called weak, but the teachers were just stuck up snobs who viewed themselves as the most important ranks under the kage, at least in SHibirin's mind they were. He had gotten over the habit of blabering out his thoughts, for he clearly could see most people in Sunagakure were short tempered, maybe this was the result of all the heat they are forced to live in.

As to saying how strong Shibirin was, he didn't need to prove to anyone that he was strong, he knew his own strength. Rather than dishing out threats to lower ranks, like his teacher Nora, he simply achknowledged the fact that everyone is strong in their own area. He could see that Rikuto may prove to be more useful in combat than everybody thought, for they weren't many genjutsu users in Suna. He decided to exit the arena, if he allowed himself to stay there and here another words from the two teachers, he'd lose control and return to his habit of back chatting, something he didn't like to do.

He had heard that his brother Toikaro had came back from his long journey to the water country. His mother had told him to pick him up by the village's entry gates, which is what he was about to do. He was going to have to meet Toikaro another day, for tomorrow the bunch had to visit konoha. Shibirin began walking out the arena, knwoing the next day, tomorrow, was going to be a long and exghausting day. He waved behind him as he left, not to anyone in particular. Within minutes, Shibirin's body would've disapeared, nowhere to be seen. He reached his house and made his way in and up to his bedroom, crashign on the sofa, forgetting to set his alarm before dozing off to sleep.

--------------Shibirin Exits Thread----------------

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.