You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning the shop (D-Rank mission) Empty Cleaning the shop (D-Rank mission) Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Godric

Godric

D-rank
A smile crossed the young Shinobi's face as he headed out of the inn he had never had as much fun as he has had since he arrived here in the village Hidden in the Clouds, everyday was another adventure he had thought that life within the walls of the village would be peaceful and boring but he boy was he wrong. Just the day before he stumbled upon a street of shops nearly destroyed by a group of Bandit's, the sight of the man knelt down in the middle of the street in the pouring rain was sTill etched into his memory and he was set out today to go check on the man and to offer him any help that he could. Godric had a soft spot for innocent people especially the elderly and the young, and this man was wedged into his mind and even if the man didn't need his help he could probably help out someone else out along the street that got their shop ruined by those despicable bandits. As he rounded the corner coming up to the street that was destroyed the night before, what he saw amazed him the street looked as if nothing had happened and if he hadn't seen the destruction the night before he wouldn't believe that something did happen here if someone told him. As he walked up the street looking at all the shops that had been destroyed the night before he noticed that although some of the shops still had their shade drawn over the window with closed signs still hanging, most of the shops were opened and running as if there was nothing wrong. As he drew closer to the spot where he had seen the old man knelt in the middle of the street he noticed the same man standing just inside the doorway of a shop off to the left.

"Hello again sir" Godric called out to the man as he waved, the man looked up at Godric with a smile but Godric felt as if it was a false smile hiding something. "Well hello young man so good to see you again, what brings you by?" The man asked with his fake smile radiating behind his words. "The street looks incredible you can't even tell what happened last night" Godric said as he walked towards the man, at his words the old man's expression change to that of fear and anxiety as he quickly waved Godric inside the shop, once Godric was through the door the man quickly shut the door and peaked out the shade of the window. "You mustn't talk about that" the man said in a very hushed voice, "why not  and how did y'all get the street cleaned up so fast it looked like a wreak just like this shop" Godric asked the man as he waved his arm across the room. The man squealed this time putting his finger to his lips, "shh, we can't talk about it" the man answered again. At this point Godric got a little tempered, leaning in close to the man a whispered "look you can tell me or I can run up and down the street yelling about what happened last night, about the bandits I took care of and all the destruction" the man squealed again before looking out the window shade and motioning Godric to lean in closer. "Ok ok I'll tell you, its the Anbu" the man paused looking over at the door as if he expected it to bust down before looking back to Godric and whispering even quieter than before "they came cleaned up the streets and told all of us that no one was to know what happened and to stay closed until all the damage in our shop's are repaired." The broom the man had set against the wall slid down hitting the floor causing the man to nearly jump out if his skin in fear, whatever was going on Godric wanted to know more "why don't they want anyone to know?" He asked the man as he tried to calm him, "they did not say but I'd you ask me it's because of the chuunin exams" the man answered. "The chuunin exams?" Godric asked the man puzzled wondering what the chuunin exams had to do with this street's shops. "Yeah" the man said with a fire of conspiracy in his eyes, "you see the great village Hidden in the Clouds was chosen to host the chuunin exams, and with all the other village ninja's flooding into the city the Raikage has the anbu covering up disturbances to prevent these visiting ninja from returning to their respective villages and reporting weaknesses to their kage" when the man finished talking he ended with a sense of finally before he quickly added "and then the poor like me suffer, you see all the shops that were opened they had one of two things, number one they have young people that work the shop and therefore the clean up didn't take long, or two they had the money not only to pay for the cleaning but enough to pay the cleaner to keep quiet about it." The last of the man's words was quickly followed by a very angry huff, along with a spit on the ground. The shop didn't look terrible there was of course quite some damage to the shop it was no wonder why the man was upset, Godric smiled at the man before saying "don't worry sir, I will help no charge, we'll get you up and running before the end of the day." A tear ran down the man's face at godric's words, "you are so kind child thank you" Godric jumped straight into cleaning up the shop and was finished in just a few hours and they were able to open the shop up and start attracting customers by noon. The man thanked Godric on his way out the door, "no problem sir I am happy I could help" Godric answered the man with a smile, leaving the shop with a sense of accomplishment.

WC: 1047
Mission completed -600
Training perception from D-1 to D-2 -400
47 words remain

Using mission to acquire free D-Rank Jutsu.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.