You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transience [Kumogakure to Sunagakure] Empty Transience [Kumogakure to Sunagakure] Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
It was past midnight but not yet daylight hours, Daraku guessed maybe 1 or 2 AM by the way the moon looked in the sky. Pitch black outside, probably his favorite time of day. He sat in his room at the resort looking out the window patiently. He had bought a new trench coat and a scarf earlier that day and he planned on using them for the trip home; the scarf was a pale red and as he wore, it was long enough to wrap around his neck and cover his face while still falling down to the back of his knees. It would keep him warm through the cold desert night and keep the sand out of his mouth and nose so that he could breathe clearly. Oddly enough, the thought of being caught in a sandstorm made him happy. He'd been homesick for a while now. The Sannin pulled a scroll from his back pocket, his father's blood contract, to summon Jun. The moth appeared in a puff of smoke and faced Daraku, her eyes so small that they were hardly visible. Her wings and antennae twitched as she projected her thoughts. Hi, Daraku-sama! How have you been? I missed you! He hadn't heard her little voice in so long, he had forgotten what it sounded like.

"Hey, Jun, long time no see. Well, not for you, you've been alive for hundreds of years so one year is nothing to you. I needed to ask a favor of you." Daraku lifted the moth and carefully put her in the inner fold of his scarf close to his neck with just enough room to move around if necessary. What's wrong? she thought. He was still not used to the whole telepathy thing, he had forgotten that he didn't need to speak out loud when they were talking. I've been having mental troubles. I spent a year in Kiri undergoing therapy and treatment, but it didn't work. I think I need Shōta's help. With a tinge of concern, Jun replied with a simple Of course, I'll let him know. Daraku gave her a nod and prepared to send her back to Kokugatsu Island, but just as he had the scroll ready, she insisted that he wait.

Can I come along on your journey back? I would love to see all the nature. Daraku thought about it for a moment, then thought, If you would like to. Be warned, Kaze no Kuni is far away from Kaminari no Kuni. I'll be moving quickly so it'll only take the night, but we will be passing through Hi no Kuni and a few other nations on the way. Jun only grew excited at the mention of Hi no Kuni. How wonderful! I want to come, I want to come! Daraku didn't object, so he left in her his scarf and kept the scroll in his pocket as he strapped on his swords and left the Mt. Ikkyu resort.

They together spend the trip talking of past sages and how Shōta had changed over the years seeing humans die during senjutsu training. She claimed that he really respected Daraku and that Daraku was more than welcome at Kokugatsu anytime for successfully becoming a moth sage. Daraku sped through mountainsides and then forests and finally sands, and suddenly the village was right there in front of him and it was all so surreal. After he passed through the security in the front and was greeted with a very formal, "Welcome back, sir", he navigated the east edge of the village and passed through the dunes toward Ishido Castle.

He was glad to be back.

Travel:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.