You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jet

Jet

D-rank
"Glad you got my invitation Jet-chan. Here why don't you take a seat"

Jet grabbed a seat and refrained from spitting at him. She sat at the booth across from him dressed in a white button up shirt two size larger with the sleeves rolled up and her cleavage in tasteful view. Black gloves on her hands and leather straps around her waste holding various pouches for different tools and matching spandex short leaving a few inches of skin that isn't covered by her thigh high healed shinobi boots. Around her neck was her forehead protector and half her face was concealed by a white surgical mask Hidden underneath her clothes was her sealing bandages stocked with knives and her sword  "You knew we would" It was a fact not a question. She took a quick look at her surroundings for potential weapons and escape route. She didn't want to be in his presence for too long "Now spit it out, why did you tell us to come here"

Licking his lips unfettered, his eyes racked around her bus swimming with mirth and lust "Ohono, isn't that something you should ask yourself hm?" She growled softly at him to get to the point. He found it quite cute, like a kitten cornered, claws out and ready to pounce. "Maa maa no need to get so testy deary"

His hand gently cup her chin making her face the towering man. Her eyes held such disgust he would've combustive right then and there had she been a Uchiha. Slapping his hand away she hissed "Touch me again and you won't have a hand to off yourself with got it" Kicking back and twirled a senbon in her fingers menacingly. What she wish she could do right now to him."Now tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now teme"

It seemed her threat had the opposite effect. The cheery yet tense atmosphere chilled by several degrees and a faint purple mist swarm in the air. She felt herself freeze, frightened to the bone and choking thought the thick killing intent from the livid senior before her shutting her up and reminding her he could squash her at any moment "Do not test me child. I have excused your bad behavior for now because of past circumstances but never think a lowly piece of filth like you could ever stand a chance against me. One more word and I rip your tongue out and choke you with it got it" Breathing deeply the tense atmosphere was gone in a blink and he once more had that aggravating dopey smile on his face once more "Ehem, sorry about that you know how I can get but please do try to hold your tongue. I'm here out of the goodness of my heart" Chuckling under his breath managed to get Jet out of her stupor but she now looked at him suspiciously "Now then, I have a proposition for you"

Her question was not quiet but it was no longer as disrespectful as before "What kind of proposition?"

He smiled warmly and for anyone who did not knew of his sins it would be warm, inviting and easy to take down your guard. In other words a dangerously kind smile. "Simple really, I want to help you" She wanted to speak, to question him but he simply held his finger to her lips. "Now before you ask why should you believe me, think to yourself. Do you think the boss is keeping you alive out of the goodness of his heart? Or why you haven't been forced out of your petty village with your tail between your legs? Simple it would be a waste. Now he wouldn't ruin a project he's been working so hard on so easily you know that. He's allowing this, all of it. He knows everything. Where you are, who you talk to, everything. Well. . .almost"

She blinked to make sure she heard right "Got your attention now don't I?" he joked. Leaning back he sipped his tea "You see, my associate and I have been keeping a few things from him. Wouldn't be fair if he had all the cards did he? No. You see I've been keeping your little spy network away from him for many years now; not that the boss didn't care. As long as you kept bringing in useful information he never asked about you came to get it did he?"

She wanted so badly to find fault with it but she wasn't stupid. For her, a slave, no brain former slave former, to get this far it couldn't be coincidence or her own ability. At least not all of it. Wanting him to press on she questioned him finding this so called associated suspicious. "Who is your 'associate'? If he is doing such a great job why won't he show his face to us? We are clearly not a threat" It was the sad but cold truth

Waving dismissively he tried to shed some light "Patience he is attending to some important business. Regardless do you accept? Without us all your secrets will come to light and the Boss won't be the only one hounding after you? Would you really want all your hard earned work to go to waste? We know your hideouts, your men, your laboratories, your workers, your spies and contacts even the ones in high places in the underground. How you managed to slither your way is beyond me" The insult was thinly veiled but it stung just the same "But is not accepting our generous offer really worth it. You'd lose all that and then some. Just one word and you'll be fleeing that stone village for your life. They are the last place for a criminal like you and will never accept you. It's your fault a few of their operatives are dead. It's your fault graves have been robbed. And soon enough you'll be persecuted for the death of your entire team including that Uzumaki girl you are so fond of"

"What are you surprised? I've known about her since day one but don't get it twisted. It wasn't like I planted there on purpose was it? Though she really needs to work on her detection skills doesn't she. Can't even figure out I've had her wrapped around my finger for awhile now hasn't she" Oh he liked that look on her face. It was delicious. "Fear not" he tried half-assed to assure her "she really does care for you. At least that part of her is genuine to a certain degree"

"Just one word Jet just one word. Do we have a deal?

She sat upon a boulder, sharpening her sword with a stone. Her eyes her red and puffy as if she has been crying but she made a good effort not to by rubbing them raw. Actually her entire body felt raw and tainted. Just remembering everything, how weak and useless she was. Her only worth came from killing off flies and slithering her way into some rich man's bed. She has gotten pretty cocky thinking she was actually something but no she was never making her own decisions with her own power. It was by their grace and now she was in this mess. Why couldn't they continue to watch her from afar? Why make an appearance now and demand this from her of all things while she has been desperately try to make a better life for herself? Is a clean slate to much to ask. Damnit all to hell. She cursed in fury and threw her stone at the ground in futile attempt to break it. She was no one's goddamn bitch. She refused to play the helpful slave again. She refused to be that mute brat from the slums. Never again.

Nanashi-sensei, it has been awhile hasn't it. How have you been? Good we suppose? Catching up with a few friends and the like hm? Though it's not fair to have them all to yourself. Sharing is caring  after all. Well we guess that's not completely true. Really sensei why haven't you told us about Nori-chan earlier. She is a doll and took great care to come all this way to be with you though she met some trouble on the way. You would be so proud of me hehe. Saved her from being carted away yes we did. Of course we didn't do it for free. We graciously asked her to volunteer her services to us. Don't worry she is a great toy to have though we do worry she will break a bit too quickly. But since we are so nice we are asking you just to patch her up a bit. She isn't too cut up and we made sure to not take anything that important.

Ja-ne, Jet

But for now, she would need to play along. Breathing deeply she did her best to calm herself and soon enough her eyes  faded to a calm green with fleck of red. Hopefully Nanashi will come and not kill her once this is over for her bluff.

1577~
Prepping Ghost Style:Art of the Unseen

Last edited by Yuurei Jet on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daremo

S-rank
Usually orbs devoid of any emotions unless in the presence of those they find precious or when needing to lower the guards of others, eyes, serpentine in shape and yellow in coloration, flickered with a variety of them as they peered at the parchment, reading it's contents, on the maple wood table. Emotions, some common, apathy morphed intro intrigued than anger, and others not, transformed into disgust and disappointment, at his students action, followed closely by concern for Nari-chan, before finally settling in a control seething rage at the nerve that child. Chakra, the energy that allowed shinobis to defy nature and the Gods, oozed off of him in copious amounts. Normally, blue-ish in color, what rolled off of him in waves had a sickly grey tinge to it as if it was infected by some disease. This disease ridden chakra were having an effect on the plant life, and anything organic for that matter, within temporary place of residence causing black spots to appear on the flora that died no soon afterwards,  and inducing vomiting of those nearby and causing rashes to appear on other ways unblemished skin. The gut-wrenching sound of people coughing followed closely by the sound of something wet slapping against a hard surface, emptying of stomachs, fell on death ears: he simply didn't hear any of it.

Some of the people in the room began making peace with themselves, praying to whatever deity than believed in to watch over those they were about to leave behind, having accepted that they were about to die from the toxic nature of the overbearing chakra hanging in the air. "What's wrong, love?", a sully voice sliced through the room like a hot knife through butter, letting their presence become known, followed by a slender, a pair of feminine hands, snaking their way down the bare chest of the foul chakra's perpetrator. Yellow eyes took noticed of the mocha chocolate limb, a tad bit rough, no doubt from training, yet still held a softness one expects a hand belonging to a woman would have, fingernails exactly a half inch in length were shaped to a pointed tip, to compliment her fighting style, were painted a glossy red that gave them a wet-like appearance. This did nothing to stop the flow of radiating chakra coming from Nanashi. Only when the small daggers dug into his flesh did the chakra dissipate; the symptoms of those in the vicinity disappearing without a trace as if they weren't  even there to begin with.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong or just going to leave me hanging? Whatever it was must be big to cause you to act like that. Or someone was being foolish." he didn't dispute her claims nor did he answer the question. Leaning back and feeling the voice's owner fleshy pillows pressed up against him, Nanashi's eyes closed and breathing shallow as he collected his thoughts. His student, apprentice, the one who he took in and trained when everyone else said she was a lost cause, one too many screws loose, had the nerve to touch and defile something that was his! His student she was, but, that didn't mean she could touch what wasn't hers. He would quickly admit to being a possessive person. When he finds something he truly likes, unlike the facade he normally puts on. He claims it as his own. No one outside of a selected few could touch what was deemed his. And when an outsider does defile what belongs to Nanashi. They are dealt with swiftly. Such a trait he inherited from his father.

"Someone put their dirty hands on something precious to me. And they went as far as to taunt me about it in this little letter." his words having broken the descended silence.

"Foolish move on them. Who was it? Want me to kill them?", his companion casually suggested as if she was talking about the weather, and not the act of killing another human being. Her fingernails running up and down his chisel chest, lengthening at different intervals, as she waited an answer.

"Normally I would say yes, but the person who touched my belongs is an apprentice of mine. She had gotten full of herself and it's about till for her to realize her place. ", he stated a noticeable anger in his voice.

"Planning to kill her?', he thought long and hard about the question as his companion tossed him a black compression shirt that was slipped on. He did think about ending Yuurei Jet's life. It would be simple to kill her and hide the body. However, doing so would bring more trouble than it was worth and besides. . .

"No. That's a luxury not suited for her.", he spoke, putting on a white shitagi and a dark blue kosode. Once done, Nanashi expected and place his pair of senbons into their hostlers. They would be of some use to him when he deals with his apprentice. After making sure he had everything, he left the confines of the house, and headed towards the location where she would be waiting for him. . .

Killing intent. Vile and disgusting. Sicking and vomit inducing. It crashed into his student without warning nor care. The blunt force of it being focus on Yuurei Jet, and no one else. If, she would look for the owner of killing intent, she would find Nanashi only a couple of meters, five to be exact, behind her. Eyes, cold as glacier held a hidden fire who wanted to consume everything in its path, as they locked on Jet. It felt like minutes but only seconds past by before Nanashi spoke, not hiding the anger in his voice, something that would be new to his student, his fingers flexing in preparation of what he is about to do. ..

"I should kill you. . ."

Jet

Jet

D-rank
He's here she though to herself. Few had a chakra as dense as his or as sickly as this. The killing intent made her heart race and perspire only in the slightest. This...was like that made...her former master but not quite. It was dreadful in its own right but the mental and physical abuse she suffered under that man was far worse than what Nanashi mustered. Course she could be wrong and this would only be the tame version."Perhaps you should. . ." It would be probably the quickest and painless way for him, to rid himself of a girl who stuck to others like a leech, feeding off their energy without a care for consequence as long as she has had her fill. This girl was apprentice only in name for she has only been given a few simple errands and the occasional comment about her activities for the man whom she regarded as her sensei left her to her own devices, provided she didn't cross the line as he himself had prior more trifling engagements namely tracking clues about a conspiracy against him along with single handily managing the state of Iwagakure's  hospitals whilst managing the ANBU as well as his new duties as Sannin. Really the man had a lot on his plate. Not that she cared of course.

"It wouldn't be the first nor the last but who's to say it couldn't be" Today was just a reminder of this undeniable truth. She wasn't wanted nor cared for aside from the occasional run in the sheets or mission to be completed. No doubt in her mind she would be missed at all except for her numerous enemies wishing only they could have extinguished that fire themselves when it was too hot to touch and too wild to control. Not that she minded. She had no family nor friends and was content with such. The closet she has been to a person on a personal level wasn't even the man before her, her superior. No it was the thugs and homeless she rounded up in her camps, labs and shops, harmless little shops that cared for her and it was usually out of blind admiration or fear. Some naive folk saw her as a savior, duilty working as a spy, solider, experiment, scientist or bounty hunter just for her sake to repay their debt to her. The ones who feared her, the smarter ones, saw her as the devil's succubus, the very one they sold their soul to. They knew her black heart and wanted little to do with her as possible but they feared retribution. Today she realized it wasn't just her but her new business partners that have been keeping them all in line and even offered to expand her network. Course if she wanted to make things big she would need to gain a name for herself which is exactly why she need Nanashi. Really he shouldn't keep her alive for everyone's sake but let's hope he doesnt.

"However we are surprised by your chakra. Is it normally like this or is this really so special to you. One would think your actions as reckless, dangerous even" Taunting him wasn't the best idea but she need to see just how far beneath she was against that man. She knew she has as much of a chance of beating him as she does for being a wonderful citizen. So long as she was only beaten within a inch of her life and not really dead she would be fine. So taunt him she must because she was still learning how to best push his buttons. "Tell us, does Nori-chan know how dreadfully vile you are? We would say it's rather unbecoming but that would be a lie. We're sure she would still care for you, just as a pet would never leave it's master. An unwavering loyalty" The hole she digging for herself was getting deeper but she still had a few cards up her sleeve. And if things got out of hand, her new business partner left a shuriken embedded in a near by tree in case for a sudden need to interfere and was watching from afar whilst playing with Nori, a geisha Jet and him met not long after their meeting. The medic's actions would determine whether she lived or died after all she owed them her life. This situation was undoubtedly better than being carted off and sold into a slave ring as she would've whilst journeying here, at least they believed so.Tapping her finger against her cheek she grinned mockingly as she charged all ten of her shuriken with chakra prepping substitution jutsu. "Still it begs the question why haven't you killed us yet. Or do you also want to see how long that will last Nana-chan. And with that she faded into oblivion, unsheathing her sword.

140/200:

2418~

Daremo

S-rank
Permission granted. In another timeline, something far different from the current one, Iwa’s Pestilence would have killed Yuurei Jet. Erasing her completely from the world and leaving nothing about her demise that could link him to it behind. Her friends, family, associates, and workers would’ve been slain by his hand, broken bodies and grotesque crime scenes being the only thing left behind for those who just so happen to stumble across them. The names and pasts of those who he killed being erased from the annals of history. Nothing, absolutely nothing about their them would be left behind. There wouldn’t anyone alive who remembered or knew them, for he would have went after them as well. There would only be a few who would remember seeing them but didn’t have any personal dealing with them. Yes, in another timeline, Nanashi would have made sure that his apprentice, no, the woman before them didn’t exist. She wouldn’t be forgotten because there wasn’t anything to remember. Cruel? Yes, but that is Guanyin Nanashi.

So, what exactly was stopping him from carrying out the deed, especially when she asked for it? Nanashi wasn’t a fool, he knew the Raikage had Anbu stationed all throughout the village. Why wouldn’t he? The Chuunin Exams were being held within Lightning Country and the event drew in a massive amount of foreigners. Dignitaries, civilians, and shinobis alike flocked to the country with different goals in mind. And while most of their goals were innocent, some were far more nefarious than others. Therefore, in order to prevent anything from happening within the village, and to show the world their strength, deploying the best the village had to offer was optimal.

Of course, there was another reason why he didn't fulfill her request. Like he told his companion before coming here, there are worse things to do to a person than killing them. Snuffing out a life can becoming boring, and even finding creative ways to do so only make the act of killing interesting for a little it - that too becomes boring. That is where torturing comes into play,  prolonging someone's life, denying them their right to die because you can. The craft never gets old! It doesn't become stagnant like killing can be. A true artisan of the trade can find a plethora of different and unique ways to cause mental and physical suffering. Time isn't a factor when it comes to torturing someone, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, it meant nil in the grand scheme of things. It was this art that had been recently picked up by Nanashi, and he planned on giving a demonstration of it with his apprentice being the unlucky volunteer.

His eyes, full of hot anger, never wavered from staring at the woman before them. Though seething with rage, he still listen to how she spoke about this not being the first time someone had utter the same ones that he did moment earlier. The way she casually spoke about it seemed like she wanted death either that or seeking some form of comfort or feeling of pity from him. Unfortunately, she won't find anything that she seek from him. Death won't happen, nor comfort or pity.

At the mention of his chakra, the greyish energy embracing him in a sickly hug and scaring away anything that dare to get close to the vicinity, he spoke "Yes, this is it's normal state when I'm not suppressing it.". The truth of the matter is, the normal blueish hue that is associated with chakra isn't possible for Nanashi unless he wills it to be. His chakra, when not hampered, naturally takes on the grey hue that Jet is witnessing. Not many knew that tid bit of information with only the Tsuchikage possibly knowing. "My actions reckless and dangerous? Child. . .", putting a strong emphasis on 'child' "you know nothing. . ."

He listen to her speak, allowed her to dig herself deeper into a proverbial hole, "Of course she knows. After all, Nari-chan is more insightful than my apprentice. She knew the moment she met me that there was something vile about me, and she accepted that. Yes, she has loyalty, something you don't have.", he said, unsheathing the pair of senbons and grasping them tightly in hand. All of a sudden, his chakra that was once wrapped around him vanish, receding back into his person, "You want to know why I haven't killed you? Because you ain't even worth that. . .", he said bringing the weapons up in an 'X' fashion. He wouldn't attack the woman, no, he will allow her to make the first, and potentially last, move.

797 of 1792 total words

Jet

Jet

D-rank
The green haired shinobi's heart froze for a moment in uncertainty but like a cool breeze in the wake of night it disappeared not forgotten but certainly not fear. The fear never left of course however neither did she intent to. To not fear was to be careless. To not fear was to be reckless. To not fear was to die. A single entity before her dealt his cards, her fate in his hands. Would she live, broken beyond repair for betraying the trust she was given by one man, a man who owed her nothing and should not have given her such free reign. Would she live, to see her plan come to fruition and gain an ally that would embark on a journey on an unseen path forged with lies of silent scurrility and the blood shed by innocent caught in their webs strung by the wicked and evil that they should once perish once they time was right. Or would she expire under the guise of fate's alloter tonight under the new moon without anyone to mourn except for her partners for they had long a pawn with the potential to have her own stance in the game, the crown of thorns of a  faux queen. Would she die. . .now that was the question tonight.

She would be damned if she did and she would be damned if she didn't. Perish here, what folly. She had too much to do and so little time to set her plans in motion. She refused to fall here and now for a worthless geisha with an overly protective master. But for now she would make the most of it especially with the fine specimen before her. Jet's whispered under her breath in a confined strain only possible to hear by a certain few and bounced along the plateau with no distinction of its origin making the almost pitch black arena all the more surreal "How luscious, how marvelous. But something tell us there is more to it. We know nothing for now but we will eventually. Oooh it certainly sends a shiver up our spine" She bite her lip, her fang cutting it only a bit, a sliver of blood slithered into her mouth making her hold back a growl. Just the thought of find out what makes the man tick got her off. Now if only she could copy it or perhaps make enhancements on it, taking it steps further would be wonderful. Well she has all the time in the world. A firefly flew by her and she crushed it with her gaze and flicked it away.

She was roughly 20 meters away where she was last seen from him in the 30x20 space. The plateau she had selected was out of order hence the horrible condition it was in currently though it was schedule for numerous d-rank mission repair in two days so she planned to make the most of it. There was no light from the moon who hid behind clouds to shield the world from its new nude form except the twinkle of fireflies. The terrain was rocky and elevated on the platform feeling just a bit unstable. Once could feel a draft from several loose window panels glistening with dew from a shower just hours earlier and had generated puddles  in random places and a few trees for extra measure. She felt a sense of euphoria as her eyes wandered to the shuriken embedded in one tree with her 'companion' was surveying the exchange with the geisha whom was modeling the attire they had selected and dance to the beat as she pursed her lips to the kind of mischief the woman she met got herself into, only a meager regret from not cease her plotting but felt that overall she needed to learn the hard way. Simultaneously the former Jester held her hand two sebon, launching the sebon at Nanashi whilst in her other hand a shuriken was thrown to his feet in the direction if he dodged no matter how far or where so she would substitute with it to sliding through his legs then stabbing the ground with her sword to bring her up as she swung on it to aim a kick with her left leg to his neck on his (not jet's) left, if it landed she would twirl on the sword and twist her hips to backflip out of existence, and hop about 10m back. If it didn't land Jet would steady her sword and bring it up to block any counter attacks protecting her torso.

130/200:

3193~

Daremo

S-rank
Ghost Style: Art of the Unseen

The calling card of the infamous assassination group known throughout the world as Yuurei. Originating in the snowy speaks of Snow Country, their exists and atrocities became widely known when their facility, where they enhanced and trained future assassins before shipping them off to the highest bidder, was raided by Yukigakure no Sato shinobis after an anonymous tip trickled down.  Though, it wasn't the unexpected help from an unidentified source which made the government of Yukigakure to act. For the longest of times, the military had expected something was going on within their country's border but didn't know exactly what. The organization did a dutiful job in pacing themselves when he came to kidnapping children off the streets or buying them from struggling families, some of the latter financial problems having unknowingly been caused by the same group after spotting potential in the child(rens), who needed the money more than their offsprings. Despite how thorough they were not to rouse suspicion, the number of children reported missing rose and some of the same parents who sold their child came forward with the little information, after finding their moral compass, and plead with the government to find their love ones. Asides from boarding their influence, taking and/or buying children from other countries, and killing any and all who could be considered a loose end, there wasn't much the organization could do. They continued about their business of manufacturing children and shipping them off, or using them for their reasons, to the highest bidder.

At least, it continued that way till they were raided by Yukigakure's Military. The shinobis and samurais apart of the raid slaughtered everyone within the facility(ies). Caretakers and scientists along with children deemed to be abominations, either too deformed to have a normal life or too brainwashed to be let into society, were killed without question. The bloodshed of that day took a toll on the shinobis and samurai involved. Even after having come to terms what they might have to do, it did little to prepare them to actually do the deed. Seeing a child begging, wishing, for death, and throwing themselves in the path of a lethal slice or jutsu, can make some of the most harden shinobi falter. Some of these children had brothers and sisters, that knew not of their missing sibling fate, sons, and daughters, parents never realizing, or caring, or coming to the conclusion late, that they indirectly cause their child(ren)'s death.

Many people died that day, however, a few caretakers, scientists, and children were able to slip away from the massacre, disappearing into the cover of darkness.  There wasn't much they could have done at the given time for their focus were securing all the evidence within the facility and moving out the children that show signs of being able to return back to society after some rehabilitation. Only after everything else was taking care of would they move against those who got away.

It was during some time afterward that the Yukigakure government realize how large and influential the organization they took down was. There were many decrypted notes and journals that told about children being supplied to them throughout the fore-corners of the regions through various middlemen/woman, employees who work for them. More disturbing was the amount of high ranking officials and the likes who knowingly bought soldiers from the organization. Though some might argue that these scientists were able to create one, if not the best, assassination jutsu the world have seen, was more disturbing.

Ghost Style: Art of the Unseen

A jutsu exclusive to the experiment children that allows them to disappear like a ghost, hence the name, through the ingenious application of bending light around them and any object held. This accompanied by their unique talents of very virtual ghosts made things even scarier.

"I only know that much about the Yuurei project do to researching them more thoroughly after becoming the teacher of Jet. ", Nanashi mused to himself, remembering the amount of hours spent in scourging through numerous textbooks and missions reports that had any mention of Project Ghost's members. The aptly dubbed organization that created all these assassins - including his apprentice.

Nanashi mentally shook his head at the mint green haired girl's words, such meaningless threats. She can dig into his past all she wanted, and she will certainly find stuff, but would it be accurate? There is only a hand full of people who knows the truth regarding him, and the circumstances them. Asides from his mother and a few of her friends, the only other living person who came close to knowing is Jugo Tei, but the missing Iwa-nin hadn't been seen in some time. "The former Tsuchikage knew, but she's dead, and her bones are now a teacup.", he mused darkly. So, let her dig into his background, it would be interesting to see if she can find out one of his secrets.

"You know for a wannabe assassin, you talk too much. And here I thought that organization trained their dogs better.", he spoke out in the darkness, implying he knew about the experiments done in Yukigakure "Or maybe you were a failure which wouldn't be surprising at all. . .", he spoke as if he was talking about the weather. The point of caring for his apprentice have past the moment she made the mistake of touching something that is his.

"I urge you to find out everything about me, but remember, I can do the same and much, much, more."

There was no need to elaborate on what he meant for the human mind would do that for him, filling in the gaps with what it perceives would be his course of action.

It was faint, but the sound of something been thrown from behind him was heard, and he pivoted on his left foot, turning his body in the direction of the thrown objects, that was shown to be senbons as they sailed harmlessly pass him. However, his eyes weren't on the senbons, instead having focused on that was heading in his direction. Even in the cover of night he could still tell that the projectile would fall short of his mark, therefore, he didn't bother in moving from his spot.

"She wouldn't be that stupid. . .", he mused to himself. Though he wasn't entirely sure what exactly Jet was going to do, he did had an irking. He would be proven right when Jet appeared a front of him, having substituted herself with the shuriken. Unfortunately for her, by the time she was able to get her bearing straight to initiate an assault, Nanashi’s chakra would’ve already taking on a sickly green hue and turned into four hundred senbons exhibiting the same glow. No quickly as they were formed, these senbons were fired in a cone blasted manner towards her at 35 meters per second. If connected, each one would embed themselves two inches into unprotected flesh and cause necrosis to formed on the score area and it’s surroundings.

With that done, Nanashi began circling Jet, like a predator does it's prey while keeping three meters between him and her. He could have ended Jet just now. He only needed a second to activate his cloak and his apprentice would have been no more, but he didn't. . .

No, he wanted to enjoy this.

1258 of 3050 Total Words

280|300:

Jet

Jet

D-rank
The little quip about the grueling past of the Yuurei experiment was surprising to say the least for she had not thought of her sensei to bring it up not like the Yuurei were the grand lost legend but they weren't a commodity nor was her surname something to research unless for good reason and for a moment the greenette woman felt a pang of betrayal as it was obvious he did not trust her if he did not bother to ask her herself but then again she was hardly better, no actually Jet was likely worst. While Nanashi was wrong about her origin, namely the fact she is a second generation Yuurei, he did strike a chord. No it wasn't that she was offended but rather amused. Sometimes, she tends to forget about the curse of Yuurei, the ghosts of the shinobi world.

Her encounters with the Yuurei were far and few in number; in fact she can count those she knew on her hand, her mother and a nameless tool she met during the last Chuunin Exam. That wasn't too say that she minded this, in fact she preferred it. Not much was known about the test subjects nor their current status except they were commonly identified as terminated or the very least not a threat after the massacre dealt by shinobi hands. Of course that wasn't to say that they were dying out; unfortunately that was the oppsite. Just as those involved in the raid feared, the organization for which the scientist hailed from was larger than anyone anticipation and so to this day, men women and children are being hauled away from their homes, ripped apart and put back together again in our to create the prefect assassin, a yuurei. Last she had heard, a few more Yuurei popped up in Kirigakure within the last year but she has received no word whether or not the reports were valid. Well might as well play along. "What would you know of them Guanyin? What would you know of the suffering, the cruelty? They were not just some organization but a sick result of this detestable world we live in?"

"Do you think yourself so clever" she taunted the man with a sly grin as she chuckled softly to herself at the thin veiled insult towards his integrity "So many ways to loose a tongue Gaunyin but we're afraid we already cut them off. Try as you must, go ahead we urge you. In fact we are rather interested in what you'll find. If there is anything left hehe"

'Well shit this is going to hurt' Having miscalculated the timing of her attack the most she could've done was stomp her foot down but untimely the contribution was small. Her jutsu was cancelled out and without her armor, in hindsight she should wear it more outside missions, she was left utterly defenseless to a pathetic degree. Flying back a couple feet she tried to shield herself with her arms but the horde of unrelenting sebon were too much for her and penetrated deep within her skin. For one she actually figured he would start out small to test her current capabilities but it seems the jester had underestimated her master.

Instead of going all out or just simply testing the waters he settled with burning her, killing off her cells and blackening her exposed skin as if the chakra sebon were a cancer itself, primarily her chest, arms, and face, perhaps some of her leg too which sprained itself a bit from the sudden impact with the ground.It was not entirely new but nor was it old. Despite two years passing since she escaped her enslavement, the scarring she endured would never recovered for they were stitch into her very being, a shred of sanity shed each time. Today threw her in a loop as it sent her into the past, remembering unwilling the torture as a child. And despite having gained a relatively high pain tolerance, the time away from the circus, and more importantly battle, has left her weak.

The pain was sudden, intense, but not unwelcome. She wanted no rather she needed this experience. To feel so lowly and relish in the fever of combat. Loss is not so unreliable and daunting for it open the door to knowledge. Knowledge that she has sought all her life for it is the only companion she could ever hold dear. Knowledge unlike man was reliable. It hurt. It healed. It lied. It truthed. It protected. It destroyed. It grew and grew, never diminishing. So for one last moment she pulled strength from it. Tears strung at her eye and her tongue cut from the gash left a thick metallic taste that pooled in her mouth. She pulled through someone and with the last of her energy she tried once more to stand up for herself. She summoned four fire clones  to surround herself and they all turned towards Nanashi, pinpointing at his location to use the flamethrower version of the Great Fireball jutsu.

4047~

90/200:

Daremo

S-rank
The pestilence of Iwagakure no Sato. A moniker bestowed on him during the time spent within Mizu no Kuni borders, fighting in the Seven Bell Conflict. Giving to him, not because of some heroic deed or heinous crime, but rather, from outsiders and shinobis’ from Kiri witnessing him casting jutsu that caused necrosis upon contact. Some time had passed since a shinobi of any caliber had managed to recreate and uses a disease(s) as their primary mode of combat. Sure, there  been those adept in poisons and toxins, but using disease(s) hasn’t been since in awhile. Seeing someone having some knowledge and understanding to the point of being able to effectively wield it in combat, even if it was just one jutsu, attentions were still brought in his direction, people took notice and people gave him the moniker.

A moniker meaning not that of an epidemic disease but rather one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as described in an old region sect that has been lost in time. Pestilence, a bringer of diseases and plague, affecting anyone and everyone without discrimination. In the scrolls found detailing of the Horsemen, each one was capable of killed one-fourth of the world with their prowess. Their abilities meant not to heal the world but to destroy it, erasing all presence of human life. Depending on one's interpretation of these scripts, Pestilence is seen as the last one to appear and the leader of the others, being the strongest of them all. He is something that can't be stopped nor contained. His disease is many and all comprising with zill hope in being counter. An unstoppable force with only one goal in mind: to kill.

This was the moniker giving to Guanyin Nanashi and he been living up to it. While not going about effecting anything and everyone, he has been driving further into the medical text, committing to memory everything that talks or mention about using diseases in combat. Not finding much in alternative ways, the knowledge gain has given him breakthroughs n making more jutsus that uses or have affects similar to necrosis. With the knowledge gain, he refined the first necrosis jutsu he made, it being the one that gave way to his moniker, making it better: more deadlier. Not only that, more necrosis based jutsus were theorized and eventually created, adding to his dangerous arsenal. The second jutsu he made was by far one of his favorites. It took on the characteristics of necrosis, afflicting it on the victim, and incorporated one of the Guanyin's strengths - senbons.

Named Caustic Welcoming, the chakra was moulded into four hundred senbons after having been converted into a negative charged and properties changed to exhibit necrosis-like effects. The strength of the jutsu relied in it's overall power with each needle being a dose of necrosis to the body, how it can be deadly if hit by a large quantity of them, and the fact they can pierce straight through flesh, affecting deeper parts of the body, made it one of his more deadlier creations. It was this jutsu that he used on his apprentice, and she was currently feeling the effects of.

Vile. Despicable. Heinous. They can be used to described the effects the senbons had on the body. Upon piercing flesh, skin in the immediate area began to blacken, cells having died completely and becoming useless sacks of meat. Pain associated with the necrosis taken ahold of the body is keen to a burning sensation that's painful if one's pain tolerance isn't high enough. If, the pain isn't bad enough, the visual effects can be disheartening. Seeing your own skill rotting off can be unnerving - at least to the victim.

To him, there wasn't anything more beautiful in this twisted world. Eyes didn't blink as they took in the destruction of the jutsu that had on Jet's body. Every once of decay flesh on her face, chest, and arms was committed to memory as the jutsus did what it did best. He held no sympathy for the woman. He cared not of the pain afflicted on her for it meant little in the long run. He will heal the wounds though she did not know this, once he had his fill.

"Good. You can stand.", Nanashi thought to himself, impassively watching as the clones surrounded her and fired flamethrower-esque jutsu in his direction. Instead of using some technique to block the assault, Nanashi jumped straight upward, dodging the flamethrowers in the process. 

"It's funny.", he spoke while touching down, landing in the now charred spot, "That you speak of suffering and cruelty. Because isn't you doing the same thing to others that those did to you? While it might not be to that extreme, you are no better than those who hurt you. Come now. . .don't deny the fact you are becoming like the monsters you hate. As for me looking into your past? Why should I go digging into something that is nothing but trash? For you said it yourself, there is nothing left. 

Closing the distance between the pair, her clones having dispersed, Nanashi reached down and picked up by the throat and slammed her against the nearby tree while still retaining the hold. His grip tightened around her throat, cold eyes staring into hers "I should kill you. Wipe my hands clean of someone like you. . .So, tell me, why shouldn't I? Don't give me the bullshit of us being comrades or that you are my apprentice. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't rot all of your flesh off.", as he spoke, Jet would undoubtedly feeling a tainted chakra begin to circulate from within Nanashi's core. This being the pre-warning to a jutsu that gave him his name. . .

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Sanity is such a fragile thing. It's not really durable, not for real anyway. It endures, weathers down, and builds itself up again. Slowly however slowly. Sometimes it's a quick easy fix others. . .not so much. Sanity is incredibly fragile and won't last long, not if you live this life in this realm anyway. Sometimes hell and heaven never existed as separate entities but here around us all along. So as aforementioned, the sanity of oneself is a very precious thing and it just snapped."Damn haha didn't get him. Not a single fucking scratch hehehhe. Wow I- We weren't able to goddamnit singe his freaking pansy ass robe hahaha hehe" She didn't mean to say that out loud, none of them did but it couldn't be helped. Her, their emotions were running on high today and they can't seem to catch a break. This wasn't even a fight but a beat down, this whole day it was. Nothing, absolutely nothing seemed to be going right lately, not a darn thing. Their life was falling apart one thing after another. Can't the catch a break. She, all of them, deserve a little peace after all they've been through. Was that so much to ask? If there was any god, anyone out there, they were certainly cruel.

Who was this man to judge her? He knew nothing, absolutely nothing of what she went through. No one did. Who cares if she does what she does. It what she does best because it's the only thing she got. It was all so goddamn ironic. The pestilence wants to preach to her of all people about her misdeeds."Who the hell cares Nanashit. Who the hell cares! I will do what I please? We don't answer to nobody! Nobody. Get it no bodies cause there wouldn't be any left hahaha" The pain of her flesh rotting seemed like nothing to her. She lost all sense of herself now. Only the searing headache that pounded her skull brought her a glimpse of reality. The others urged her, begged her to stop making it worse. They fought for control but she wouldn't let go. It's time for this clown to get a laugh in. "You want know what we think ne sensei~" she paused her eyes glinting with insanity but if one was observant, they would see the flecks of amber and green in her crimson eyes. Her fangs glinted ominously in the moonlight, making her rotting corpse of a body a most putrid sight "The world doesn't need another hero but it's always welcoming a monster"

Just say it, she dared him to. No one was going to stop her when she was on a roll. This was the undeniable truth. What use was a hero when the world didn't need one? What use was a savior when the world didn't want one? Monsters bred monsters, it was the enviable circle of hate. And she is seething with it. She hates Nanashi for being strong. She hates her mother for being weak. She hates her father for betraying them. She hates her master and the whole organization. She hates every one who dares to smile and act like nothing is wrong. She hates it. She hates them all. Her laugh was manic, steely and full of emotion. She refused to let the others take control now. "Trash? Trash! TRASH! Perfect just perfect word to describe that shithole! Pfft hehehehe. We love it , just love it, really we do. Like you said why bother, why should anyone bother?"

Let go let go, a small child pleaded, relentless tugging at the bars. A woman's icy voice growled retribution if she didn't stop now. Who cares she figures? The others may care about this vessel more than anything else but she didn't care. If speaking her mind is going to get her killed when its likey she already will then might as well make it good right? "Ooooh somebody is being naughty. Such a naughty naughty child. Mama is going to be sooo mad when she finds out if she isn't down in that arse' bed tonight"

Slowly ever so slowly her temperance simmered down but it was still there. She spit out the blood that was pooling in her mouth into his face as her eyes shifted to a sunset amber hue with an outer green rim. Her voice coy and sultry, delightfully dripping in vemon. The others aside from Jester groaned at this one's reappearance. Out of all times why did she have to turn up now. Why couldn't she stay on the sidelines and keep quiet, or better yet help them out not her. "Do you think yourself so clever Ga-un-yin-chan?"Well, taunting him wasn't the best of ideas but like Jester, she was feeding off her darker emotions; hopefully Nanashi got the hint that this wasn't as simple as it seemed. "Trust us, we can give two rats about any of that stuff. Do you see what's happening here? Does any of this seems so petty for that? Really? All of this over some girl?"

Really frankly it was disgusting to get so worked up about a useless whore, especially when she didn't have a scratch on her and was more than safe. They saved her when they didn't have to and brought her to kumo safely just so she could see this dreadful man. And for what, this was her thanks. All because of a stupid brat?"Do you think its worth it? Do you think she or anyone really cares for you? Bonds are worthless. They'll only be a burden, slow you down or get you killed." She knew this feeling all too well for she learned this lesson at a very young age. Few would understand the betrayal she dealt with time after time even before her life was ruined by him "No person is this hellhole is worth it. Not for long anyway. You'll get tired of it. It's only a matter of time before it all becomes so mundane you can see yourself drifting away"

Finally they were all coming down, the bars faded into a oblivion as her amber eyes cooled to a liquid gold but maintained flecks of amber. Her voice was mature and tired but similar to how she normally is when she is a bit more sane. It soundly oddly humane but there were still hints of vexation. She coughed as Nanashi slammed her onto the tree making her gasp for air and meagerly struggle to loosen his grip on her throat. Slowly but surely the high she was getting off her emotions was diminishing, settling down and the pain returned. It burned horrendously and her conscious was wavering "You want to know why you shouldn't kill the others and I? Because we can't have that. Sure this idea was pretty retarded but we are on a tight schedule you see. People to kill, things to do, fortresses to make. My partner can't sit on his ass watching our dance all night can he?"

Speaking of her partner, a few miles away he looked at his watch, the time for her to send the signal already passed. He didn't have a bad feeling and no one reported something upsetting. He had been watching but grew tired of it after while so he left a note and took Nori away after the job to where Nanashi was last reported staying at. He treated her to a light meal, thanked her and got her to promise her silence knowing all too well the circumstances from simple observation and went inside. He had an agent drop by the area as they were discussing, er well sort of and neither of the two would notice a note stuck to a leaf of a rotting tree in the arena where his shuriken was prior. But that was hardly important now. For now Jet was focused on securing her life because so far it seemed very likely she was going to lose it "I'm not the only one asking, though the others won't admit it. Think of me what you will, we have already given up on the people. . .but the world not yet. Despite how worthless bonds are, we can't afford to sever all of them yet"

"We hate it but you're. . .our. . .only. . .s-shot" She coughed spitting out some blood she was choking on and struggled for air "We're sorry Nanashi, we really are. But you have to understand we don't have much of a choice. We are running out of time. I. . .can't go back. None of can. I can't. They can't" Her voice cracked somewhat as she was struggling to maintain consciousness and stay awake but if she got beaten one more time she certainly would be out of it.

5572~

Daremo

S-rank
Teachers. Professors. Those in a position of power and authority over others, in charged with overseeing their personal development, either directly or indirectly, is also responsible for evaluating and understanding the mental health of those they are in charge of. Though, not written in any rule book or contact, it is up to the educator to recognize any mental health issue and addressed them in a timely fashion along with taken it into account when teaching or interacting with said, individual. It is important these issues are registered and handled properly to prevent further complications down the line. One fails, not themselves, but the student(s), with the issue, that is overseen, when all signs of an issue are overlooked or missed.

Like now. . .

Yuurei Jet. Female. Born January 1st. Eighteen years of age. Genin now Chunnin. Specialize in Ninjutsu with a strong Katon affinity. Much isn't known about her history, except what one could glean through conversation. With a surname of Yuurei. It is suspected that she was apart, or somehow related, to the Ghost Organization that was discovered and evitably shut down by Yukigakure no Sato. Going by the documentation, copies of notes found within the stronghold that were given out to each major nation, was trained to be an assassin or at least have the mental facilities to become one.  However, this is questionable, when one takes in her mental state. Certain phrases and reactions are not normal human responses. Her frequent usage of 'we' when talking about herself is troublesome, and may require further investigation: might be signs of a bigger psychological problem than anticipated. Her loyalties to Tsuchi no Kuni is questionable. Anbu having reported she vanishing for hours on ends, only appearing sometime later.

A flight risk. . .

It is advertised for her future sensei to remain vigilant and attempt to address and/or correct some of the aforementioned issues before they become a problem from Tsuchi no Kuni.

Every Jounin wanting to become the sensei of a squad or take on an apprenticeship is given a file over promising candidates and possible flight risks, in hopes to instill loyalty within the latter. An overview of their history within and out of the village is included in the folder along with an intensive overview of their mental stability. The summary comes from a combination of a psychological test and unknown surveillance, watching how they interact with others or when they think no one is looking. All of this is compiled and summarized for the Jounin to read at his leisure.  

He had read the file over his apprentice numerous of times, to the point that he had it memorized and could recite it without a problem. When other Jounins shied away from teaching her, after reading the profile, he did not. While some Jounins were asked to take on certain students, Nanashi was not. He told who he wanted. That person being Yuurei Jet.  Why did he take on a troubling shinobi like her, especially after when he didn't need to? He did not out of the kindness of his heart. He did it knowing he was one of the few shinobis capable of killing their own comrade if deemed necessary without batting an eyelash or losing sleep over it. The higher-ups knew this. So did the Kage. With the flick of a wrist, Guanyin Nanashi could anyone if necessary.

A fact that made him the perfect candidate to teach someone like Yuurei Jet. Either he kills her after she steps out of line, or he finds a way to mould her into something Iwagakure no Sato could use. That what they thought.

And they were wrong. . .

Days. Weeks. Months. Passed quickly with him doing nothing to fix any of her more concerning issues. Disheartening to many. At least she seemed to have some loyalty to him, albeit not much. There were still some there. But, some of the higher-ups wonder when, or if ever, would he address and fixed some of the outlined problems. Or would he allow them to fester till they become more prominent. If only they could see what is happening now.

For it answered their question. . .

Walking over to his slumped apprentice. He ignored her ramblings of not being able to put a scratch on him or singe his roads. Of course, she couldn't. He didn't gain the title of Sannin due to his popularity or looks. There is a valid reason why he garner the position, and that being because of his strength. How would it seem if a Sannin manage to lose or get injured by a Chunnin? It would be blasphemy! Sure, while he might not be at the strength he should be, he was still strong enough to handle someone like Jet.

So, apparently Yuurei Jet doesn't answer to anyone. Oh, how wrong she is " The same shit keeps spewing from your mouth, doesn't it? You say no one cares? Well, someone, no matter how twisted, cared enough to keep something like you alive. You say, you do as you please? That might be true, but every dog knows their boundaries, subconscious or not. You won't admit it because you a bad bitch, but you know what I said hold some truth in it. That once you step outline, get too feisty for your own good, then your time will be up. You say, you don't answer to anyone. What are you doing now? You are answering to me. And look, it only took me getting a little rough with you. ", he spoke, crouching down to be on her level.

The smell of rotten flesh was prudent when one got close to the source. Any lesser man might have gagged or cringed from the smell alone, however, Nanashi did none of that. He had become accustomed to the unique smell and it didn't affect him at all. Head tilting to the side, like a predator observing his/her prey, citrine eyes, cold and heartless, stared into crimson eyes with flecks of amber and green within them. Nanashi knew, in her profile, she had green eyes, and wonder why they were currently crimson. However, that was put to the back of his mind as he listened to her speak.

"Cute. While I agree. You, Yuurei Jet, is not a monster. You are nothing but an injured animal on their last leg that needs to be put down. Or better yet, be food for the real monsters within the world," he suddenly chuckled as if told some joke " Although, I also find your words humorous. You say the world needs more monsters than why to complain, bitch and whine, about what happened to you. Whoever fucked you over. They were monsters, right? So, shouldn't you be happy? You wanted monsters and you got them. . ."

Harsh words. Yet, he couldn't find it in himself to give a damn at the moment. The silence that had descended upon them was broken by her laughing. Broken. Maniac. Laughter. The type associated with those who have lost grip on reality and are too far gone. Was she truly too far gone?

His stoic face remained set in stone as he listened to the ramblings of his student. While other people might compel to pity the woman before him, Nanashi did not. For despite him changing into a better person, the Guanyin can still be an apathy person.

And this was one of those times.

"Like I said. Nothing but a beast on their last leg. . ." he murmur loud enough for her to hear as he pulled out a rag and wiped combination of saliva and blood that she spat at him. If she thought he was going to strike her than she was surely mistaken.

Her eye changed colors again. He noted. Not only that, her voice changed as well, not being like it once was. While she went on about everything he did being worth it. Nanashi thoughts drifted back to everything he had seen so far.

From different speech patterns. How she address herself as 'we' instead of 'I'. The way her eyes shifted colors, during certain speeches. He was positive that she suffers from some mental instability. And, if what she said early held any truth, it might be traumatic enough to cause split personalities to form. One personality coming to the forefront to handle the blunt of the punishment, shielding the other personality from having to deal with it.

"Petty? Maybe. Worth it? Maybe not. But it's mine and I tend to be territorial with my possessions. I have no need to think people care about me because I know they do. Just like I know there are those who are waiting to betray me at a moments notice. Unlike you who are afraid of these challenges. Afraid of being betrayed or hurt. I welcome and relish in every single moment of it. Stuff like this makes life more interesting. As long as I know people are scheming for my demise or actually care about me than my life will never become meaningless or boring. You, afraid of getting hurt, will be the one drifting away before I ever do. ", he spoke, having picked her up by the neck and slammed her against a tree.

Seems like another switch, he noted as he tighten the grip on her neck. So, she had a partner? Not knowing how far they might be, Nanashi formed a shadow clone. This clone nodded before flicking out of existence. The clone would arrive at where Nori was staying and walked into the building. It would be sometime later, fighting and screaming was heard, before a noble-esque man walked out with seconds later the whole complex would go up in flames as it was rocked by explosive - killing all within. At least that what everyone aside for Nanashi and a certain woman would think.

Her apology fell on deaf ears. She said she didn't listen to anyone, yet, she speaks like someone is controlling her. The time for her to find sympathy from him had passed as evident by him tightening the grip on her throat "Yes while you might be sorry. I just don't believe it.", stuffing the rag used to wipe the saliva off his face into her mouth. He stared apathy as raiton chakra surged into his hand gripping her neck and entered her body. He didn't bat an eyelash as he watched her body shake uncontrollably from the voltage going through her. Any screams were ignored as he continued it till she passed out from the pain. Why did he do it? Even after she apologized?

To send a message to any more of her friends watching, and to let this be a reminder to her. . .

Don't touch what is his. . .

Jet's body crumple into a heap on the ground, Nanashi no longer supporting the dead weight. Looking at the prone body of his apprentice, thoughts of leaving her here drifted to the forefront of his mind. He held no obligation of him caring for her well-being, especially after the stunt she pulled. Did she really expect him to show kindness or concern for her being after everything? If she did, it was such a naive way of thinking.

And it is not like there weren't anyone within the area. If he remembered correctly, the Raikage mentioned something about Anbu being station throughout the village. Surely, there would be one or two around here willing to take her off his hands? The thought of leaving her to foreign Anbu quickly fled. While he respected each nation's Black Ops, it didn't extend to the members. Character judgement is a fickle thing within Anbu with some members having unique tastes that they try to quench behind their status. He couldn't have that, no matter much she pissed him off.

With a sigh, he lifted up her prone body, throwing it over his shoulder and disappeared with a body flicker. No knowing where she is staying, he decided on taking her to his hotel room where he would heal her. And maybe, just maybe, listen to her. . .

Safety making it to his apartment after dodging the night crowds by going through various back alleys, he enter the place he currently calls home.

Stepping into the hotel, being greeted by the light smell of cinnamon and cool air, Nanashi made his way through the spacious living room and headed towards the spare bedroom. A clone materialised beside him, opening the door to the spare room for the original to enter. There wasn't anything about the quarters. It having the basics essentials one might expect: a bed, dresser, television and closet. Just like the rest of hotel, the air within the room was cool though not unpleasantly so.

Placing the injured woman on the bed, and making a note to clean the sheets afterwards, he took stock of the injuries. A majority of her wounds came from his necrosis senbons. The areas having been hit were blacken with the skin and cells being completely useless now. Asides from that, there were signs of electrical burns and possible nerves damage. Others might see her injuries as bad, Nanashi did not. It wouldn't take much for him to heal all her wounds.

But first, he needed to strip her.

He and his clone diligently went about removing all articles of clothing excluding her panties, allowing her to keep some modesty. Eyes swept over the prone body, taking into account every injury. He also noted some older wounds that had left scars after being heal. He briefly wondered about them before focusing on the task at hand. Channeling a large sum of chakra into his right hand, a blue, two-foot long senbon materialized. Putting the needle in the center of her chest, Nanashi pressed down and watch as it got absorbed into her body. No sooner after he had done that, he briefly watched as a green tint resonated from Jet's prone figure, before leaving the room; telling his clone to finish up the rest.

A sigh escaped his lips and he shook his head as he stepped towards his room to grab items needed for a long bath. With everything gather, he peeped in on his clone, who had taken a seat on the edge of the bed and was watching the healing procedure, before stepping into the shower.

2433(6470)

Jet

Jet

D-rank
It was slow and melodic, her heartbeat that is. Something you hardly notice unless in total silence or tranquility. A sharp contrast to earlier events. And for what reason was she still breathing. Surely the man had some redeeming qualities about him but even she knew he didn't give a damn about anyone. A pest like her, his so called apprentice be damned. And with a snarky expression on her face she arose, in the nick of time too for the clone ceased to exist and dispersed itself upon her awakening. No doubt to inform its master as soon as the memories were transferred. Speaking of such, she wondered in a quickly sour tour gaining an horrendous vengeful tinge, where was he. She didn't need to look down to know she was stark naked except for her panties but who knows if he could've. No she would rather not continue that thought least she bring back more horrible memories.Her laugh was cold and unpleasant, almost dead as assumptions rolled in but she didn't dare flee. "So the bastard heals me and doesn't even have the decency to get me a fresh pair of clothes" Her eyes narrowed in on the tattered rags that were once her clothes. . .well strictly speaking only her top was in rags. Every else was in perfect condition therefore she need only to pull of her shorts and shoes, strap on her sword and take her sealing bandages, wrapping it around her torso turning it not to just a binder but a full fledged skin tight shirt before she put the rags on herself. What it was cold and these sealing bandages weren't going to do all the work. Regardless the wasn't the issue now. Her nerves had settled but no she was lying to herself. "Perhaps, it really is time to them him. The truth about me. The truth about all of us. How it all started" She made her way to the kitchen, finding the liquor cabinet knowing she was indeed in for a long night. But just as she was prying out the cork to a bottle of rum with her fangs, the last person she needed appeared. Him. He appeared out of no where, making her heart skip a beat in surprise not fear mind you, okay maybe a twinge. Anyway his sudden appearance was urgent, and normally, wait actually can this even have a normal situation. For as long as she knew him he wouldn't, couldn't just barge into hostile terroirty so easily unless it was urgent. His words were hushed, and weighted heavily with authority. To leave, now. "What do you mean?" her words were hushed in order for her sensei, if he wasn't planning on terminating the apprenticeship. Kami knows it helps get her out of sticky situations. He could wait so he grabbed her arm but she wouldn't budge, and since he didn't want to start a noisy altercation he shoved a scroll into her hand "What's this? And you, you can't be hear what if he sees you. He is the ANBU Captain for a goddamn reason" The last thing they needed was for him to be seen, they both knew that. But it wasn't like she could ignore this. Biting her tongue she whispered to him as she finally secured her shoes and sword."Fine dammit. Let's go. You better have a good reason for this" The two were off and In the heat of the moment she didn't even consider leaving a letter to explain her absence, not a single thought glimmer in her mind with the sudden urgency of the the situation. She didn't know all the details but she knew it was important. But her partner on the other hand, well he left a note that was most. . .displeasing. To stay away from her. The chakra sensitive booby trap seal on it should be more than enough to seal the deal.

6249~
Train Buki B-A (3000/3000)
Train PER C-C3 (1875/1875)
Train END D2-C (975/975)
399 WC Left
6EP Earned

[EXIT]

Daremo

S-rank
Light filtered down through a stained glass window, refracting off droplets of water rolling down Nanashi's nude frame. The water gushing out of the overhead showerhead being cold. It's biting sensation a welcomed feeling, sponge lathered and leaving a soapy trail in its wake, allowing him to momentarily forget about the troubles of the day caused by his mercurial student, Yuurei Jet. Someone who, if capable of toning down their lunacy, and stopped trying to undermine her superiors, had the potential to be something greater than they currently were. Yet, she seems keen on continuing her own agenda while flirting with the higher-ups, as if she wanted to get caught, instead of putting her plans aside and focusing on climbing the shinobi hierarchy to use the privileges and influence garnered at higher rankings. Telling her that wouldn't do any good, she having filled confidence within her own abilities and of those, suppose, alliances made through the majority of Iwagakure no Sato knowing otherwise. If, she hadn't annoyed him, today being only the latest and more personal incident, touching something not belonging to her, he would applaud her. However, her actions of the day have pretty much buried any kind of acknowledgement that he might have giving earlier.

Not none. . .

Getting out of the shower and drying off before using a Katon technique he learned some time ago to heat up his body and evaporate any excess water that otherwise were left behind. Once down, a towel was wrapped around his waist, keeping his modesty in check, normally he wouldn't bother using the linen, preferring to walk in the buff, but with a guess things were different. With the article secluded, he stepped out of the bathroom. He thought about checking on Jet, but though against it, instead going to his bedroom, preferring putting on clothes before seeing if she was awake or not. If awake, she would have heard him exiting the bathroom and enter the nearby room. Giving her enough time to figure out her situation and gathering thoughts on what to do - either way, he was prepared to deal with her.

Stepping out of the room, closing the door behind him, while wearing a plain dark blue, almost black, kimono, Nanashi made his way to his destination. The room where he had left Jet. Knocking thrice and waiting for an answer before entering the room and noted his missing student.

Wondering where she had gone, Nanashi looked for anything that would suggest that she had left. It didn't take him long to find a note which simply stated, "stay away from her". Obliviously whoever left this meant for Nanashi to stay away from Jet - how amusing. Was the one who left this the same one who held his property hostage? Or was it someone else Jet knew. Whoever this person seemed to care about Jet a lot in some capacity. A lover perhaps? A sibling? Or something else? Intriguing only 'cause a part of him wanted to strike at Jet the same way she did him. How would she act if someone close to her was in jeopardy? What would she do to gain that individual back? What would she risk? Tempting. Tempting. Very Tempting.

Dismissing the thought, he proceeded to destroy the note with an e-rank katon jutsu. Though no sooner than his chakra enter the paper and explosion occurred.

Appearing in the living room, Nanashi had substituted himself with a lamp, though the explosion did manage to damage him. Parts of his body having suffered first and second-degree burns. Thankfully the explosion didn't seem to be designed to kill him, only as a warning to stay away. Yes, whoever did this cared for his wayward student.

Looking around the room, Nanashi decided nil was the time to pack up and potentially find a new resident for his remaining stay here. All the while thinking about the message that was sent his way.

He will stay away from Yuurei Jet. But Iwagakure no Sato is a small place and he can't help it if they ran into each other.

[Exit]

Total Word Count: 7164
Training
Speed[A-0 -> A-1] 1000 words - 250 ryo
Perception[A-0 -> A-3] - 3450 words - 850 ryo
Reaction Time[A-1 -> A-3] 2450 words - 575 ryo
Total -> 6900 words - 1650 ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.