You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ken'ichi

Ken'ichi

D-rank
It was early in the morning when Shunsui awoke, his eyes fluttering before shooting open, sitting up in an instant, gritting his teeth, growling at his nightmare before he looked around, realizing where he was, he relaxed, falling back into his bed. Shunsui placed his hand on his forehead, letting out a light sigh as he whispered to himself, "It was just a dream, just a dream..." His nightmare reminded him of when he returned home from his training with Shiro, the time when he came home to find his mother, and his brother, slaughtered, piled up into bloody pieces. Shunsui slowly sat up, placing his legs over the side of the bed, slowly picking himself up from the bed. Once he got up he held is arms out, stretching, performing several types of stretches. He sighed, looking to his left, at his pink flowery kimono that he hanged on the cupboard the night before, knowing that today he would be going out into the village, he was interested in meeting other Shinobi, and he heard that Kumo had recently been flooded with Shinobi from each Village. Shunsui wanted to meet some nice people for a change, just like his cousin, and like Shiro, the man who trained Shunsui for the past few years. Shunsui hung his legs off the side of his bed, slowly stepping off and getting up from the bed. He looked around, the room seeming dizzy at first due to not waking up properly, "Wha..." He spoke quietly to himself before tapping his forehead lightly with the palm of his hand, waking up his mind as he fell back down on the bed. He stood up again and yawned, stretching his arms and legs, cracking his neck before throwing a few punches at the air. Shunsui moved his feet onto the cold floor, the cool feel, running through his body, waking up his senses as he looked around, slowly taking steps to the bathroom where he washed himself off, cleaning his hair, teeth, and his body.

He looked in the mirror, staring into his own eyes as he remembered the past few months, the hard work of those jobs, having to earn some money so he could finally afford his own place, this little cabin, two rooms, made of wood but still, very cosy, and not too far away from the main parts of the village too. It had been different for him since he moved over from Konoha, Kumo was still very new to him. Shunsui walked out of his bathroom, back into the main room where he found his outfit. He appeared as a tall, light-skinned man with high cheekbones, grey eyes and long wavy brown hair. He was quite a muscular man with sharp features. His hair is tied in a long ponytail and has long bangs that frame the left side of his face. He also has a noticeable amount of body hair on his chest, feet, and arms. He wears a straw hat (called a Sakkat) and a pink, flowered lady's kimono, which he drapes across his shoulders and over his normal outfit. His normal wear is a black t-shirt, with black jeans, and on his hands he wears fingerless gloves. He also has a black leather jacket and black combat boots, his headband is located on his right arm, under his kimono. Although his haori and obi sash look cheap, his pin-wheel hairpins seem very expensive. He does wear tabi with his boots although they don't seem visable, and he has thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks.

The front door to his house opened with Shunsui stepping out onto the porch, a slight smile on his face as he looked into the sky. Shunsui closed the door behind him, a gentle breeze flowing by, gently moving his long brown and his kimono. He slowly closed his grey eyes and took a breath of the cool air in, feeling the thrill of a new day course through his blood. Shunsui's eyes slowly opened again, his eyes almost glittering in the sun, "Ah, this is going to be a fun day, perhaps I'll meet someone interesting." He spoke quietly to himself, his low voice sounding as he walked forward, the wood making a clunk underneath his boots. He stepped forward onto the dirt, making his way into the village, leaving a trail of footprints from his huge boots. Shunsui kept his head down as he walked past the several homes between his and the market, hearing the villagers talk as he passed by, hearing them chatter about what happened to his mother and his brother, hearing the odd remark about him being an Uchiha, and about him still being new to the village, but Shunsui just smiled and kept walking, letting the words pass, leaving him.

Word Count: 815

Akai

Akai

D-rank
The morning started quite odd for Akai and nothing seemed to be going according her plan since the first minute she decided to sneak around the village she will be going to settle in. The main reason for doing so was to make an early move and find out where the Raikage‘s office was, as well as to check if he was present that day. She needed to explain her situation to him and receive an advice. It would be usefull preparation for the future matters, when the time would come and Akai would be finally announced missing, she would need to have a permission to make her stay here in the County of Lightining without being given back to Konoha. As she had heard before stepping out of Konoha, the leader of the Lightning Country was considered to be the most caring and understanding for his own people and even for foreign ones, especially those who were stuck in an unfortunate circumstances.

Encouraged by that purpose, Akai put her black robe with a huge hood on and proceeded to wander around the village. Most of the time she was simply jumping from corner to corner, trying to always remain in the shadow, where no one would think to turn their heads to. The village was quite lively due to the chatty peasants carrying out their bussiness outside as the weather was indeed suitable for that. However, that concerned Akai a little, as she had no official permission to actually be in the village, she sneaked in through the main gates secretly without announcing her true identity to the guards. They would normally take the name and the village a visiting ninja came from, then check if it was not in the criminal records, though that was the moment when Akai‘s chain of failure started. At first the girl thought she could simply pass through the ninja guards unnoticed, so that she would not have to speak at all. Though, being only a mere chuunin, that was already impossible as, if to think logically, there was no way those guards could have been genins or chuunins. Taking care of the village‘s safety is too much of responsibility, which should be given at least to a pair of jounins.

So, before entering through the gates, Akai waited for the moment when someone else would be entering in order to make herself look like she was with that person originally. The waiting was  not long, soon enough she noticed an old man, carrying buckets of water, slowly walking the road guiding to the vilage. There was her big chance, Akai immediately approached this grandpa and asked if he needed any help with carrying all that water. “Don‘t need.“ The man sqeeked and ignored Akai‘s offer for the rest of the way. She did not give up though, was following the man like a black tail, trying not to get too far behind.

The moment they both reached the entrante to the village, Akai got flooded by an adrenaline rush, it seemed that her heart could jump out of her mouth any moment. If all criminals felt like this everytime they commited a crime, maybe crimes were not her speciality after all. The old man had passed through successfully, without any intrusion of the guards. Seeing that, Akai relaxed a little, as she was only several steps from him. If he passed, she must too.

Though, the old man must have been known to the guards as a peasant of this village, that was why no one approached him with any questions, but Akai, with that black robe and a hood of hers already seemed suspisious, even if she would have been a peasant of this village, she would not be recognised due to her disquise. Thus,  the minute the girl stepped through the gates, she heard someone shouting in a strickt and husky voice.

“Hey you! Stop right there! Name?“

As Akai turned her head back, she saw two men appearing out of nowhere, slowly appraoching her. This was something she was did not plan and was not ready for. Name? She could not tell the name. If she did, her visit would be registered and it would be an advantage not only to her father‘s men, who were trying to get a grip of her since the moment she crossed the border of Lightninh Country, but also for those who might be searching for her in the future. Akai had to improvise and come up with a plan B immediately, thus she lowered her head more, to hide her Hyuuga eyes, which at situations like these tended to become the main traitors. There was no other choice for her, but lie.

“Mmm...I‘m Uchiha....Izuna...Came from Konoha...to visit...hmm....a friend.“

Akai spoke with a trembling voice as she was not sure if that sounded persuasive enough. Hearing the introduction, both men gazed at each other and rose their eyebrows in surprise. They were whispering something to each other, sounded like „that man“, „no way“, „can it be true“ and the last thing she could hear was „well, that figures, she is an Uchiha as well“.  After five minutes of discussing, both men turned back to Akai, having concerned expressions of their faces.

“ Okay then. You may go. Just be careful out there, okay? And the last one thing, what‘s up witht the robe? We don‘t need no trouble here, you know.“

Akai ignored the warning while one of the guards told her to be more careful. Perhaps that was because she had no clue about what kind of thing or a person they were talking to each other back earlier. Though when finishing his sentence, the man attempted to grab the hood in order to take if off of Akai‘s head and reveal her face. Without even realising it, she stopped his hand in reflexes and turned away. Having to think that this kind of behavior could cause more suspision, she spoke a lie again.

“Uhn...please...I have a skin condition...I am embarassed...“

Finally both men, seeing how shy and embarassed the girl seemed, backed away a little and made a gesture of letting the girl go already. Akai let a huge sigh out of her body as she realised that the hardest part of today‘s scenario was already gone. She immediately walk into the village and while walking, still heard some words the guard were discussing after letting her go. Those seemed like „poor girl, skin condition already“, „can we trust him“ and „I told you this family line is cursed“. However, none of that rang a bell to Akai, she knew nothing about what was happening on in this village and what was that discussion all about.  Perhaps this mystery would unfold, as the day went by.

Now, as everything seemed to be going smoothly, Akai was hiding hersef in the shadow between two houses. Half an hour had passed, but she was not able to notice the Raikage‘s building yet as the structure of village and architecture of buildings were way more different than those ones of Konoha. Though, this one odd idea popped into her mind. Why not ask the peasants directly, she would explain she is on a mission or something and no one would get suspisious about a sweet and polite lady like she was.

Akai started walking the street of the village, with her head lowered down and her ends of black robe sweeping the ground.  Soon enough she noticed a man in a pink robe walking to her direction and instantly thought that this might be her chance to approach someone with a question. He was walking while his head lowered as well, seemed totally not harmful. As soon as the man got closer, Akai stepped in and blocked his way. The black robe was covering Akai from head to to toe, even the face was burried deep into the black hood. She did not raise her head while speaking, avoiding any features being revealed.

“Pardon my intrusion, sir, but do you happen to know where the Raikage‘s office is? Could he be found in the village at the moment?“

Akai impatiently waited for an answer, getting more and more nervious with each second. She simply hoped that the man would not find her suspicious.

Ken'ichi

Ken'ichi

D-rank
Shunsui walked slowly through the streets, hearing Horus, his other personality, one who actually holds honor and respect, one who likes to fight and wants to honor the Uchiha family. Horus started to ramble in the back of his mind, 'We have to find someone to teach me, while I control your body of course.' Shunsui spoke in his mind, replying to his other self, 'I don't know man, I hate coming home tired all the time, it's annoying, and I sleep a lot.' Horus laughed before finding some time to reply, 'You wouldn't be if you didn't drink so much sake after I train this body, come on man, we had a deal.' Shunsui sighed, walking past an old couple before replying to Horus, sending the message back into his mind, 'I don't know man, I don't like you controlling my body, you did so for about a year remember? When we were training with grandpa Shiro.' The inner parts of Shunsui's mind looked like a well organized living room, Horus didn't really control the body much but he hated being bored, being bored made him want to train.

As Shunsui turned a corner, Horus replied to him again, 'Yeah, that was fun, but this is my body too.' As he passed by people, he seemed to mumble to himself, no words were being made though until his path was blocked by a strange person is black robe. Shunsui lifted his straw hat a little, "Ah, it would be an honor to show you to the Raikage, my lady. You're voice is quite exquisite." He seemed to smile as he took off his straw hat and gave a little bow, "I am Shunsui Kai, Shunsui Kai Uchiha, or just Shunsui for short. May I ask why you are looking for the lord Raikage?" He asked softly, putting his hat back on and standing up properly with a slight smile. Horus seemed to mumble some words in the back of his mind, ones which Shunsui seemed to remember quite well, 'Why must you always act this way?'

Word Count: 356
Total Count: 1,171

Akai

Akai

D-rank
The red head in a black robe was very surprised that the man answered in such a polite manner and such a pleasant voice. He took of his straw hat, partly bowed for her for the purpose of greeting and even said a compliment regarding her own voice. This was the first time someone complimented such thing as Akai’s voice and it was something she did not expect to receive in any kind of situation. Due to the man’s behaviour, Akai assumed that what stories told about Komogakure no Sato was indeed true, people of Kumo were kind, open and always willing to help, just like this man in front of her, he offered to guide a stranger to Raikage’s building without any hesitation. At least it seemed so from the first sight.

”Thank you for the compliment, sir, you are very kind to me.”

A slight smile appeared on the red head’s face as she was thinking how smooth the whole idea of asking this man for guidance went. She was pleased that she would be able to carry on with her plan without any more unexpected turns which could be potential danger to her whole identity. However, all of Akai’s positive thoughts about everything going according the plan scattered in one second. That was the very moment the man introduced himself. Why from all of the people walking around this street, the person she decided to approach with a question had to be an actual Uchiha? That must be fate playing a trick on Akai. Now in her mind Akai was wondering what a person from Uchiha clan could be doing here, simply living in the village of Kumo. However, she could not ask a direct question about that, because that question could give her away immediately.

Everything would be different, if those two would have met under other conditions. Though now in Akai’s case, meeting an Uchiha here could turn into a threat to her disguise. As the man had introduced himself as Shunshui Kai Uchiha, a tiny pause was left there, where Akai would normally introduce herself. However, at this moment she could not do such thing, because if she would use the same fake identity which worked on the guard earlier, the man could start asking who her family was, which side of bloodline she was from, which village she was residing in, maybe he could even ask if she knows any of his relatives, to name her own ones or something else. Even though she entered the village under the name of Uchiha and under the purpose of visiting a friend, Akai had very little knowledge about Uchiha stuff, as well as no decent knowledge about their clan history. The only information red head could recal was that they were doujutsu users just like Hyuga clan was, with sharingan and special ability for genjutsu techniques.

In order to keep herself out of danger, Akai decided not to introduce herself at all and instead of proper introduction simply to come up with a new story if needed. However, suddenly the Uchiha man continued to speak and asked her what kind of business she had to see the Raikage for. It did not seem as the question would be asked out of suspiciousness to her, because the man maintained a calm and soft voice, though it still knocked the girl out of her comfort zone. She needed to come up with something as quickly as she could and it better sounded natural and persuasive. Thus, after a short pause had been made, Akai attempted to speak of an answer to the question.

”I need to pass this important message to Raikage-sama, which is of high secrecy and unfortunately cannot fall into other people hands. If such thing would happen, lots of people might get in serious danger.”

The girl kept her hoodie on through the whole time and only her lips could be seen slowly moving while speaking. She was trying to avoid direct eye contact just in case if this Uchiha man actually originated from Konohagakure no Sato. Most of the clans in that village were in close contact and had basic knowledge about it each other, some clan seniors even had certain amount of access to the secrets and history shared by all clans together. However, everyone from the Konohagakure no Sato, even children and genins, would recognise those eyes of hers, as the white almost ghostly looking eyes had become the most significant symbol of the Hyuga clan, which was one of the oldest, most noble and influential clans in the village.

”If it is not a bother for you Shunsui-san, and if you have some free time of course, I would appreciate you giving me the tour of the village with a particular destination to the Raikage’s building. You would do a good deed by helping out and I promise your kindness would not be left forgotten. Whether it would be me or my comrades, in case of need, you and your village will always receive our help as well.”

The good deed she mentioned as in general context, was more the personal one and meant more to the girl herself. Today’s visit to the village of Kumo was Akai’s last step towards her main goal at the moment. If the red head could succeed in getting a grip of Raikage now, her safety would be ensured until the end of Chuunin Exams, after which all shinobi from other villages would be heading back to their homelands. Especially those shinobi, who came from the Konohagakure no Sato and who caused the biggest danger to the girl.

Akai was standing still in the middle of crowded street and gazing at the man in pink kimono and straw hat. For a second there some questions popped into her mind, which she wanted to ask Shunsui, for example being an Uchiha if he was born here in Kumo or was originally from Konoha, and in case that was true, then why did he leave. That would be an experience Akai could relate to and maybe learn something from. However, those questions had to be left for later, she could not risk with them now. Perhaps the next time they would meet, if everything would end well, she could have a more honest and warm acquaintance talk with him.  But for now, Akai was waiting for Shunsui to make a move and guide them to necessary direction.

Ken'ichi

Ken'ichi

D-rank
Shunsui waited for the stranger to respond to him, hoping for a name or something, after a few moments he was met with something strange, it didn't really seem right to him. "I need to pass this important message to Raikage-sama, which is of high secrecy and unfortunately cannot fall into other people hands. If such thing would happen, lots of people might get in serious danger." He heard the girl say those words. Shunsui tilted his head to the side, a little confused, "What do you mean?" He asked her. Quizzing himself on where she could be from, there had been very little chance to talk to anyone with the Chunnin Exams going on, and being from Konohagakure oringinally, staying with his cousin, he knew quite a bit when it came to other clans. His cousin had been taking lessons from Nero Senju, a brave and strong man who had spent most of his life researching Clans and their special properties. It wasn't long until Shunsui heared her true request, ”If it is not a bother for you Shunsui-san, and if you have some free time of course, I would appreciate you giving me the tour of the village with a particular destination to the Raikage’s building. You would do a good deed by helping out and I promise your kindness would not be left forgotten. Whether it would be me or my comrades, in case of need, you and your village will always receive our help as well.” Shunsui had become a little confused, if she had to see the Raikage then she shouldn't make him wait. Instead of replying to that he closed his eyes for a few moments. Shunsui let out a light sigh, leaning over to the side to get a better look at her face then what she was letting so far. He managed to catch a glimpse of ghostly white eyes. He let out a yawn before standing properly, thinking to himself, well really he was asking Horus, 'Where have we heard of those kinds of eyes before?' It took a few moments before Horus managed to respond, 'Perhaps the Hyuuga Clan. Ask her. I'm almost sure it is.' Shunsui nodded for a moment at her, "It would be my pleasure to, especially for a lady of the Hyuuga house." He smiled lightly, "Why would you be here? The Chunnin Exams had started already. You are a Hyuuga, aren't you? It's the only clan where I heard of those kinds of eyes that you have."

Word Count: 431
Total Count: 1,602

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Akai was getting more and more nervious with each second she lingered here in this street as it was quite too open of a spot for her liking. The red head already could feel some stares coming from the passengers once in a while. Perhaps the reason behind those stares was that both she and this man were standing in the middle of the way and were kind of blocking it for people in a hurry. However, all of this caused Akai to worry and each minute spent there felt like taking one more step towards a potential failure of her plan. And yet, as Akai asking for help was her own idea, getting in this mess was her own fault, she could not blame anyone else for this, but herself. She also could not back away now, because at least several people had already seen her, the guard had notified her entrance and she already got inside the heart of the village without causing any obvious suspision or unnecessary questioniong. In the case of backing away, Akai could not be certain if she would stumble upon such a chance once more. Any chance which was given needed to be seized in the best way it could, thus the only way for Akai now was simply to continue improvising and work towards the plan as best as she could in these circumstances.

At first, it seemed for Akai that her reasoning was quite persuasive one, as being on a mission and asking some guidance were normal things a peasant of the village could encounter with. While she was still in Konohagakure no Sato, the red head remembered she faced a similar situation once, when several men were carrying a message for the head of the Aburame clan and were asking for some guidance to their compound. That was  the memory, which Akai got her own idea to act from. But she had no doubs whether to help those foreign ninjas or not then, even though she was still a teenager, Akai knew that the village had special power forces, which could seek out the potencially dangerous intruders in the case some kind of threat woud be posed to the village. But now, even though the man seemed pleasant and had a friendly expression on his face, his questions about her and the mission itself signalised that he had some doubts or even was getting suspicious. That was the worst thing that could happen to Akai now, as she had no real mission to carry and those words were just a mere cover to get into Raikage‘s building.

Akai was gazing at the man with her hoodie still on, she was hesistating to get it off of her face as then it would be the end of her cover. Hyuga is an old and well known clan all around the shinobi world, most of the shinobi, who are at least a little acknowledged with the history of shinobi world and its clans, would recongise the distinctive eyes immediately. Though, Akai did not seem as a typical Hyuga heir, because instead of the raven black hair all of the Hyuga had, she had them in burning red color. Most of the girls of Hyuga clan as well had a more typical calm, serious or shy personality due to their strict traditional uprbringing, but Akai was quite different in this field too. Even though the red head also had a strict and formal upbringing, she was more playful, open and determined, sometimes even too hot headed. Of course most of her habits regarding formalities and being graceful all the time had remained, though she was in the process of changing and growing as a completely new personality now. To be more precise, Akai was in the process of breaking free from the chains her clan, her father, had tied her with for such a long time.

Even though Akai was hoping that these features would confuse other people and question her identity, she suddenly heard a question which she was not expecting to hear. The man, as if he would be seeing straight through her hoodie, asked her what the Hyuga lady would be doing here. Akai was surprised how the man guessed her clan name so easily as she was trying to hide her eyes so hard. Or at least that was how she thought. The red head was confused now, as she already explained that she was on a mission and needed to pass the secret message to Raikage-sama. Stating that this message was secret, Akai intented to avoid any more questions regarding it. And a mission itself most of the time could not be revealed to other people who are not obliged to know its details. At this point, Akai started to wonder now if the man really did not understand that part of her speech about the mission or was he just pretending not to understand in order to postpone her from meeting the head of the village. Akai now started to worry, that this Uchiha man might be indeed suspicious. Akai need to think something immediately in order to change the subject, so she raised her head just a little and spoke in a calm and rather silent voice.

“Um..Yes, you are right, I came from the village of Konoha, bearing the name of the Hyuga clan. You indeed have a sharp eye, mister.

Akai admitted him being right, trying to keep as calm and confident expression on her face as she could. Admitting that she indeed was from Konohagakure no Sato and from the Hyuga clan was risky for her, because while entering the village, she stated the whole different name and identity. If this information would reach more people, she would be figured out easily and probably would be taken for further investigation. Though that was the think the red head needed to avoid.

“As far as my presence here is concerned, as I stated before already, I am here on a mission and need to see Raikage-sama. However, may I ask you Shunsui-san, what a man from the noble Uchiha clan is doing here in this village himself? Are you here for the Chunin Exams?“

Akai skipped the part of answering about Chunin Exams herself, as she did not want to reveal her rank at all. Though she fugured that redirecting the same question to the man politely would be a good chance to change the subject just a bit and erase all the suspicion, which might be bothering Shunsui at the moment. While waiting for his answer, Akai changed her body position and turned around, she made a few steps forward not knowing if that was the right direction to be heading for the Raikage‘s office, though he was hopeful the man would reach and direct her in reflex. She stopped after taking a few steps and turned her head to gaze at the man. Now as the red head knew that he already spotter her eyes, the was no point in hiding them, so she threw a direct stare to Shunsui‘s face.

“Thus, could we be heading now, please? I‘m in a bit of a hurry, I wouldn‘t like to make Raikage-sama wait for more than it is necessary.“

Akai asked politely and curved a simple smile just to make the whole request more natural. Even though she was nervious a bit, she would wait for Shunsui‘s answer as everyhting that would happen next depended solely on it.

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Akai was staring at the man impatiently, while he kept silent for a while.  She was not sure why he was spacing out all of the sudden as she thought she had explained everything very clearly for him. Though there was no time left to simply stand there and wait, it was about time to act. However, one thought kept bugging her once in a while, due to the man’s hesitation to help her, the woman assumed that he might be suspicious. To think of it, the situation Akai explained indeed sounded quite odd, especially if the man standing in front of her was a man of a mission himself. Now there she was, asking directions to the most famous and important part of the village. Shinobi going on a mission most of the time were well informed about the environment they were going to act in, thus the question Akai seemed weird from the very beginning. However, in reality, Akai had no idea how the other lands looked like, as she was never allowed by her father to take a mission outside. In fact, any offer for a mission used to be put in extreme debated between father and the people suggesting it. However, Akai was never involved in those debates; she was never allowed to express what she wanted. Thus, most of the missions turned out to be simple ones, not requiring any fights or any deeper physical involvement.

Now having a feeling that something bad might happen soon if she lingered here longer, Akai wanted to quickly step away, but there was one thing which held her from doing this. First of all, the man already saw her face clearly. He saw her red hair and ghostly white eyes, which was the symbolic sign of the Hyuuga clan. And what was the most dangerous now, if someone would come looking for her, he would be completely able to recognise her from the description. However, not much could be done about that now; it was not like she would be killing the man just because he saw her face by accident. Actually, it was also partly Akai’s fault; she should have hidden herself better at that point. And the second of all, he was an Uchiha member and she was too curious what he might be doing here, walking around like a normal peasant of Kumo ga kure no sato. Many questions regarding that appeared in the woman’s head. Was he originally born here? Was he here only for a short period of time?  Or did he by any chance run away as well? Thinking about this reminded Akai of a friend she made here in the Land of Lightning, a person who became a wanderer due to losing his family and who told her stories about what kind of dangers shinobis with doujutsu were in. This introduced a whole new idea. Maybe this person in front of her was actually hiding from these dangers? However, all of this thinking were going nowhere at the moment. Akai may think as much as she wanted, but the one and only person who could actually give all the answers were simply staying silent.

After one more minute had passed in silence, Akai lowered her head and looked around through the corner of her eyes. Before proceeding to leave, she needed to make sure if she was not followed or watched as through this time when she was talking to this Uchiha man, she lowered her guard just a little bit. Everything around seemed normal though, people passing by, chatting with each other in the middle of the street, nothing extraordinary at all. Akai fixated her hood hiding her head in it even more and without waiting any longer annouced her leaving.

“I‘m sorry, mister. But I think Raikage-sama wouldn‘t be pleased by my performance after waiting for me to show up for such a long time. I must continue with my duty and leave as soon as possible.“ She raised her eyes just once more in order to see what kind of reaction the man was having. After noticing nothing that might cause her to worry, Akai bowed down a little in respect. “It was nice meeting you, sir. Have a nice day.“

After saying her final words, Akai turned around and got on her feet. She was going faster and faster with each step, making her way through the crowd. It seemed as if her feet were going on their own as if they would be feeling that they were on the right track again. Ending up totally running, Akai finally bumped into a building five times bigger than those ones around. As she raised her head scrutinizing it from the bottom to the top, a wide smile appeared on Akai‘s lips. The woman understood, that she was only one step away from her goal, which took so much of energy and effort through the whole process.Standing there on the line separating the old world and the new world, Akai quickly ran throught all her life in her mind. Certain event appeared as brighter images, certain events as darker ones. Even though it was a brief moment, Akai‘s mind made a pause remembering some features of one particular face. For a second there she forgot what she was doing and relived some moments from before.  The woman bit her lip in response. Maybe, after reaching her goal and finally tieing herself to Kumo ga kure no Sato, she would be able to meet this person again and get all  her questions answered. But as for now, deeply inhaling and exhaling, the red head made a step past the line separating the two worlds, right towards the entrance of the Raikage‘s building. Adrenaline was running through her body, making it tick out of excitement. Her heart was heavily punding as there she was, finally making a step forward. Towards the freedom, different future, toward the different self.

Just a second before entrering, Akai threw a brief gaze back, hoping to see all her inner demons left there alone. Though the demons, she wished to leave on the otherside so badly, were passing the line, following her. Even though all of this was only in Akai‘s head, she knew that even when she would do this, it would be only the starting point, she would still need to go a long way to get rid of all demons.

Exit Thread

1088 + 3768= 4856

Using this WC to train Ninjutsu from C -> B (2000)

Fuuton fron C ->B (2000)

WC left unused 856

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.