You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:54 am

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
If you were in charging of casting the characters of a Live Action Naruto Movie who would they be. Seeing as how most American movies roughly go over 180 minutes it would be the main events of Part 1. So that means their will need to be roles for the following some will be cameos of course:

Naruto Uzumaki
Iruka Sensei
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Hiruzen
Orochimaru
Jiraiya

Please feel free to add more characters so long as they provide a major role to Naruto's plot.

2Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:18 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
I'd be the pervert so far there are round bottomed...
I'd Jiraiya.

3Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Orochimaru: Same guy that plays Voldermott in Harry Potter

4Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 am

Elin

Elin

D-rank
If its the first movie then you have to have
Zabuza who could be played by Vin Diesel, he acted as a tree I am sure he can don a wig for this role...

Haku, any flat chested girl would work just fine lols, but seriously

First Live Action Movie with the Bridge being the end point as they title it

Naruto : The Bridge

5Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:04 am

Masayoshi Mari

Masayoshi Mari

D-rank
Becuase I cannot remember actors names for the life of me I shall refer to most them by their more prominent roles

• Naruto Uzumaki - If Dylan or Cole Sprouse were still young enough, then totally. XD

• Iruka Sensei - I really dunno man. I'm thinking Ryan Reynolds? Or that one guy who was Superman in the latest Superman movie, Man of Steel.

• Sasuke Uchiha - ... I have no idea. (Dammit Sasuke)

• Sakura Haruno - I feel like she needs to be British for whatever reason. Like not actual person, but they should pull off a good British Accent. She's probably too old now but the girl from Kickass.

• Kakashi Hatake - That one guy who plays Bones in the new star trek movies. He looks kinda angry most of the time. (Doesn't describe Kakashi at all...)

• Hiruzen - Dustin Hoffman 'cause he's funny. He might fit Jiraiya better to be honest :P

• Orochimaru - ... Loki?

• Jiraiya - Idk if Christopher Lee was still alive I think it would be hilarious with that voice. (He might fit the Third better actually XD)

• Tsunade - Uh... Anyone watch Once Upon A Time? The main girl, she needs bigger boobs though lol

• Konohamaru - I will time machine back to the nineties to get the Home Alone kid

No one would hire me as a casting agent XD

6Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
^Damn these match ups are so on point! I could totally see these actors in the roles (why didn't I think of Lokichimaru?). Now I'm sad that I will never see it happen..

One I would change would be Ian McKellen for Hiruzen. That dude can pull off a mean frowny pout.

7Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Naruto Uzumaki - Any young Blonde kid who can make his voice raspy

Iruka Sensei - Jake Gyllenhaal

Hiruzen Sarutobi - Samuel L. Jackson or the guy who plays Morpheus in The Matrix

Sasuke Uchiha - Justin Bieber

Sakura Haruno - Zendaya

Kakashi Hatake - Tom Cruise or Robert Downey Jr. (RBJ because he has Kakashi's personality to me)

Zabuza - Vin Diesel (I think this would work in my opinion)

Rock Lee - Karan Brar (The Kid just Screams Rock Lee and YOUTH!!!)

Someone build on this lol

8Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Tyler Perry...all of them.

9Naruto (Live Action Movie) Empty Re: Naruto (Live Action Movie) Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
I never imagined that they're making a Live Action Naruto Movie, so GG Lionsgate?

If they don't take age in consideration (which I hope so, since I don't want to see new actors)

--- At least one of these, please. ---

Uchiha Madara - Hugo Weaving (Matrix - Agent Smith)

Naruto - Chris Hemsworth (Thor - Thor)

Sasuke - Keanu Reeves (Matrix - Neo)

Jiraya - Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man - Tony Stark)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.