You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty The Other Side [Plot/Private] Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon stood there amidst the trees of blooming cherry blossoms staring at the elusive man in front of him who sat on a stone bench staring right back at him. He knew this reality all too well, the environment was only a figment of his own imagination as he walked forward and sat down on the stone bench. The last thing he remembered was being struck on the back of the head and now he was here. He doubted he was dead but the last time this had happened he was in a coma, only this time things were not crumbling apart around him. Dameon looked at Zeta to confirm his suspicions and the man simply nodded like he knew what he was about to ask before he even tried to do so. It wasn’t too unrealistic; the man was literally in his body and manifesting himself in his consciousness. The wind continued to blow the cherry blossoms across the garden. Perhaps now he could actually get some more answers from the man now that he had a little bit more time to stop and inquire.

”It looks like we have some time to finally sit and talk,” Dameon said as he leaned back against the stone bench and looked up at the sky his mind had created.

“It would seem so. I suppose I haven’t really done much in the way of explaining my presence. Centuries ago I created a way to live on through the future generation of my blood. I wanted to be a silent guardian for peace and a voice of knowledge and reason for the future so our clan could continue to flourish. However after my passing the wars started and our clan was separated across the continent. Once that happened I couldn’t be present with everyone simply because the distance was so great. It was because of this I started to focus on one individual at a time. I didn’t choose individuals because of their physical strength or how adept they were with fighting. I chose individuals who knew the pain of loss and still had the strength of heart to push forward. I have been with you for your entire life and I couldn’t have a picked a more worthy man. That being said good days are not ahead of us we need your perseverance if we are to protect and save our clan. The Shikyo Four have a goal of gaining my power and controlling the clans to war with the rest of the world. I fear however there is more. They search for my tomb as well and it has been hidden for a reason. You see the cost of the jutsu I performed to do this came at a great price and there is a good reason why my tomb has been kept hidden for centuries. You need to stop them and I will do whatever I can to help you. I am going to give you all the information I have gathered on them since you have been in proximity to them. I used a lot of my power to travel to them momentarily and into their mind. Be safe Dameon, you must wake now and protect your students,” Zeta said as he stood up from the bench and started walking away and as he did he faded behind the cover of cherry blossoms.

Dameon still had more to ask, so much more but the last thing he had said rang in his ears. Did his students foolishly follow him? That would be the only way they could be in danger that he could think of. Dameon woke up still on the shoulder of the man carrying him only this time they were in the mountains and no sign of the cherry blossoms he had still hoped to see. Dameon looked around him and his four captors were still spread out around him guarding the perimeter as they walked to level land and began to make their way toward civilization. As he looked at them individually he now saw them completely different than he had before. He knew their entire life histories, strengths, what motivated them, everything or as close to everything he could think of. Still no explanation for going to Zeta’s tomb however. Dameon squirmed a bit and Dai stopped moving having now noticed that Dameon was awake.  Dai placed him down on his feet and shoved him forward to walk on his own. Dameon cracked his neck, it was still sore from where he had been struck.

”Kumo huh? I figured as much. You might want to avoid populated areas. The Raikage is a friend of mine,” Dameon said trying to distract them with words. Hoping they wouldn’t notice the people approaching them from behind. They were still a ways away but if he could sense them he knew that they could as well. Dameon started focusing his chakra as he talked.

” Now I see why your sister wants you dead Fuyu. You really killed your uncle because you weren’t the ‘popular one’, what a joke. Here I was thinking I was with deadly mercenaries not a bunch of brats,” Dameon stated trying to keep them occupied as they walked. Fuyu didn’t even display an inkling of a response towards his statements however. Kanaye seemed more annoyed for her as he stepped forward and got into his face and drew his kunai and placed it against Dameon’s throat like he had the first time.

“Shut your mouth before I incinerate you, you f**king raiton shit. Better yet I’ll incinerate your entire village.” Kanaye said without blinking an obvious sign of anger in his expression. Dameon had riled him up much quicker than he had anticipated. Dameon couldn’t help but smile at him as he threatened him.

”You are an idiot. Do you really think I care if you kill the people who banished me? Go ahead and kill them and if you wanted to kill me you would have already done it. So why don’t you leave the planning to the big kids and step asid,” Dameon retorted getting into his face and leaving almost no space between them. Kanaye looked like a gasket had blown as he prepared to kill Dameon but Siyho came from the side and pushed Kanaye back. Dameon simply laughed at the man being kept away. He could use their personalities to exploit them especially knowing that they needed him alive. He was going to try and turn them against one another but he would be out of time soon. Assuming the people approaching them werehis students he needed to work a way out of his binds. He was dry now at least and could break out the moment he saw trouble bewing. He just needed to be in range to get his items back to defend them properly. Fuyu still had the items and Dameon simply walked to closer to her before she turned around to face him or at least he assumed it was him.

[1177]
[1EP]

2The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
Finally, They found him. it took several days, bribes and even a few threats, but Yunah finally got info on where the Shikyo four were. Yunah had immediately raced back to the hotel to get Yuko and Maigo to come with here. They were his students too after all, and even though Yunah had done a good portion of the searching, Yuko and Maigo had helped out whenever they could, and helped her immensely along the way. It had been a lot of work, but it all lead to where they were now. Running down a road lined with cherry blossom trees. Yunah would stop suddenly, and turn towards the two who were following her. "Alright. Here's the plan. These four are much stronger than us, and could kill us quickly, and without even a second thought. Our main objective is to free Dameon. We can't have any fuck ups. No Mistakes. Not a single ounce of hesitation or it could cost one, or all of us our lives. Is that clear?"

Yunah would wait for them to give some sort of sign that they understood. this wasn't time to fuck around. This wasn't time to be lazy. They needed to give it there all. Once they gave their sign of approval Yunah would continue. "Alright, good. before we get into sight of them, Maigo you dip into the forest on the right side, Yuko, you go left. I'll distract them, hopefully enough for you too to get a shot at Dameon's binds. Remember, we can't take them on directly. We need Dameon to do so. I assume Dameon himself isn't strong enough to take them on by himself either, so one we get him free, It'll mostly be up to Dameon, but i suggest we retreat from there. As either he is going to run and we need to be gone by then, or we are going to get in his way when fighting, either or... Now. Let's move out." Yunah would stand up and wait for them to process the plan. Then she would continue running down the road, knowing that neither of them  were as fast as her she kept their pace until she gave the silent signal to split, then she made the monkey and then the hare sign and her speed drastically increased, then she drew her blade and cut, sending a crescent of chakra towards the one next to Dameon. Aiming for his back and neck in hopes to cut his carotid artery. Then she came to a sliding stop standing 15 meters away from the group. A grin that showed she had no fear. She trusted her comrades to get the job done, and she would make it out of this alive. Her eyes looked directly at her sister, as her smile only widened. "Sup, bitch." she said. as she stood there with her blade drawn looking unmistakably stupid for thinking she could challenge all four of them at once. But that was just it. She simply wanted there attention.

WC: 517
Total WC: 517
EP Earned: 0
Chakra Levels: 120/150
Jutsu used, in order:

3The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
So the mysterious Shikyo 4 has been found. Yuko pondered as she ran alongside her companions in the road paved with cherry blossom trees. She was shocked they were not too hard to find. Sure some time has passed but the Futton villager did not have very extensive connections outside of her village or at least not to her knowledge. Was this was milord meant by the girl's potential? The matter made her curious and she felt the need to unravel the child, taking her darkest secrets and present her prize to her lord. Maybe she could convince the child to help her? She had not attachment to the village as they were merely a means to an ends. Besides she knew her there was no home to be found here. Her family was out in Kaze no Kuni, far from the watery grave of Kiri. If she isn't careful she too will fall, just as any of them will when the time came. But for now there were more important matters afoot. The Shikyo 4 from what she was told was a band of S-rank nukenin shinobi from every faction except raiton and they were targeting Dameon for his knowledge, but of what she has no clue. She knew Dameon could easily escaped on his own but he must've had a plan or something. So what could she do to be of use. Actually it didn't matter, she needed to get Dameon and run as quickly as possible, she refused to fall before her mission was complete. She refused to dishonor her lord.

A stray cherry blossom caressed her cheek on its wayward path in the crisp fragrant air before it sizzled and melted off her cheek down to the ground. When Yunah stop Yuko braced herself and tighten her grip on her rapier 's hilt. "Hai we are clear" She knew the intensity of the situation, they all did. Hopefully it will pay off in the end. She gave a affirmative nod to Yunah and Maigo, wishing them both well as she counted off the jutsu in her repertoire and how they could be off some use. Quickly she tried to keep eye contact with Maigo while hiding behind sakura trees as she ran towards Dameon's location. As she got about eight meters took out all three of her shuriken, infusing the each with chakra as she prepared a substitution jutsu. As she got about four meters in she stopped and hopped into a cherry blossom tree for cover as she pocketed the shuriken in her arm warmers and in a blur her hands weaved into a sequence of handsigns: Dragon → Rat → Horse → Tiger extending her chakra to ten stones the size of her fist and launched themselves from behind the shikyo's group in order to further confuse them into the type of ambush this was then readied herself as she eyed Dameon. He looks like I need to punch him for some reason.

502~

130/150:

4The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo lay there in bed, relaxing as he normally did, quietly sleeping away his afternoon. Yuko was doing something but he didn't care to know or find out and Yunah had run off a bit earlier, leaving him with a relatively peaceful afternoon ahead of him. As he lay there, letting time escape him and letting his dreams take hold of who he was and fill his reality for the time being he was able to truly escape. With a loud bang, Yunah had busted down his door, telling him to come and get ready along with other things, she seemed in a rush and quite distraught along with it. Sliding himself together and getting his things he headed out, meeting up with Yunah and Yuko and heading down the road of cherry blossoms. Along the road she began to break down what was happening and what her plan was, it was hurried and they wouldn't have time to come up with their own real plan of action. Well they most likely had the time, but in Yunah's desperation and by how outmatched they should be, no real plan they come up with would be very helpful. Maigo would agree with her plan, his intention would be to swing and flank them from the right side, but other than that, they were basically on a suicide mission. And the way his teammate built it up, anyone tough or brave enough to take on and capture Dameon was someone that could obliterate the three of them.

As the traveled down the path, things started to fade to Maigo, he began to focus in on his situation and thinking through how he was going to handle this. Determination wasn't his forte but for now, he was going to have to suck it up, his thoughts and mind raced for a moment wondering who could take Dameon and keep him alive without him putting up a fight for so long. And if this group was really so much stronger then what were they supposed to do? The group suddenly came to a stop, their final rendezvous and from here on out they would be facing an enemy that both outnumbered them and outmatched them in skill. With a final nod and a sigh, the trio scattered, Maigo taking a wide arc to the right, resting his hand on his sword, the risk of having to pull it out at any moment. As he got near his position he could hear the sounds of clinging and Yunah making her best attempt at a distraction, but if this group was as good as they were supposed to be. Then it was merely pointless and she was just trying to get herself killed. He began to pool chakra into his eyes, he didn't imagine that his severely under-developed sharingan would make much of a difference here but anything to close the gap. Things slowed down slightly as he focused in, he could see Yuko preparing some ninjutsu technique and Yunah doing her best to keep their attention towards her. Maigo debated what his worth even was in a situation like this, Yunah for sure and Yuko probably both beat him with their skill behind a sword.

He figured that he could at least create enough of a distraction with his genjutsu, his goal was merely to get Dameon free and that's what he was going to help do. The question was now, what jutsu should he use? It clicked in his mind as his eyes shot up, he weaved his signs quickly, Ram-> Snake-> Ox-> Bird-> Dragon-> Horse, and then would cast the 4 of them into a world of darkness. Maigo figured if he could take their eyes from them then they may be able to work a decent plan of attack from there. Keeping his eye on the four of them while the stones flew forward to distract them, he would cast it on all of them and watch them struggle around in the dark, if only for a moment.

After he cast his genjutsu he jumped from his place and prepared to go for Dameon and his bindings, between Yunah and Yuko keep them distracted and the darkness he figured now would be the best time to make a shot for it. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? He could die, right here and then it would all be for nothing, he chuckled to himself and smiled as he lept into action.

[758 words]
+1 to RT with 1 tomoe Sharingan

115/150 Chakra:

5The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:55 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
‘Fuck’, Dameon thought as the four of them collectively realized what was going at once as his students showed up. Fuyu herself seemed to even smile as she undoubtedly realized one of them was her sister. Dameon had to react quickly as he attempted to go for his sword but was met quickly by Siyho and Dai who quickly captured him. It was almost like the four of them were communicating by thought alone. Before he had time to set the tag on his bag on fire from the raiton he saw Siyho performing handsigns as he spewed water from her mouth and tossed Dameon into a water prison. On top of that Dai was prepared to follow it up as he formed hand signs of his own and suddenly the ground shook as the earth rose up carrying Dai into the air and on top of the now large spherical prison made of earth. Dameon held his breath in the pitch black earthen prison with Siyho still making sure he wouldn’t get out. He had the advantage of darkness at least. He focused on the environment around him as he sensed the now battlefield and would wait for the best time to make his move. His hands were also still bound but now he had the chance to mess with them without being noticed.

Fuyu and Kanaye stepped forward as the students made their move. Fuyu simply stepped to the side as his sisters attack flew past her and impacting with the doton prison. Soon after their vision would go black but it was nothing more than a hindrance as they stepped out of the way to avoid Yukos attack as well and with very little movement. Dai didn’t even other as the three of them bit their lips to draw blood and release themselves form the genjutsu with their own physical strength. It was nothing that Siyho couldn’t heal anyways. Fuyu stepped forward pushing past Kanaye who was preparing to draw his swords. Dai would focus his eyes on Maigo as he jumped down from his doton prison and to within ten meters of Maigo, their heights nearly matching but his pure bulkiness from pure muscle outclassing the thin genin. Kanaye would scoff as he walked behind Fuyu to the other woman that had attacked them. His eyes wouldn’t veer from hers as a grin appeared from the excitement of being able to finally kill something after having been told otherwise for the past few months. Fuyu would step closer to her sister Yunah so she was only a good five meters or so from her.

”It would seem you managed to catch up to us. Nicely done, but you might want to turn around before you get yourself and your friends killed.  Do you even know the man you are trying to rescue? He is from the Raiton village, a sworn enemy of ours. Not to mention he is wanted by the daimyo of the Mizu no Kuni for crimes whether true or not. You have been given permission to judge now have you not?” she asked as she stood there her eyes emotionlessly staring into her sisters eyes unsure of what she would be forced to do. At her heart she would rather not have to kill her own sister but she was also standing in their way like pesky flies. None of them were a danger or could harm them but they would no doubt keep trying and become increasingly annoying.

”Kanaye. Dai. Try not to kill them we can use them as leverage toward their beloved senpai. You can maim them though if you have to, I am sure Siyho can patch them back together if necessary, but do NOT kill them,” Fuyu said to her two other teammates knowing Siyho was indisposed at the moment.

“Yes Fuyu. I am glad that I won’t have to kill you but as you heard I cannot allow you to leave Uchiha. Please just give up and come along willingly, Dai said as he started walking toward Maigo with his six foot five inch tall and two hundred and fifty pound frame. A tall and imposing man even by Maigo’s standards and certainly by the others as well.

”Oh come on Fuyu! I haven’t killed anyone in months. Just this one? Please I will be good I promise,” Kanaye pleaded to his supposed superior. Fuyu simply turned her head to him and glared and he sighed as he made a pouting face as he drew only one of his swords form its heath. It was a long katana that seemed to drop ash as he moved it.

”Don’t worry you won’t die but I will cut off all your libs and cauterize the wounds myself,” He said with a wicked grin as he raised the blade closer to his eye level and pointed the blade at her as he prepared to make his move.

”Well sis. Let’s get this over with,” Fuyu said as she grabbed the hilt of her won blade and drew it and held it out. Her blade was a large claymore only a foot or so shorter than she was. It was massive and looked heavy but she handled it with ease. At closer inspection one could see the blade was covered in tiny holes and that the sword was hollow a deceptive look for how strong the weapon was.

Dameon still sat there in the dark sensing outwards of the dome. He knew that the other three were only a good ten meters or so away from the dome itself. Considering everything that was going on the enemy was pretty close to him and now had a relative blind spot because of their confidence in their double layer of prisons with the exploding tags on his body auto rigged to explode if he tampered with his binds. He could feel sense Siyho standing there with her eyes closed as well concentrating on everything outside and Dameon. Whatever he decided to do he needed to do it quickly. He needed to concentrate his raiton chakra to the seal on his back and cut it the moment he did so though he knew the water prison would fail and he would be fighting Siyho. He had been hiding his chakra level for a long time now. He calmed himself but focused on his chakra level raising it much higher than he had ever displayed before. It was a oppressive feeling, the amount of chakra making the air feel heavy. As he did so Fuyu, Kanaye, and Dai would all turn around to make sure he hadn’t escaped.

”Siyho keep him in there! Fuyu yelled loud enough so she could be heard through the dome. When Dai turned around to face the dome he felt a little uneasy.

”Why would someone with that level of chakra willingly be captured?” he asked to himself before turning back to Maigo.

[1,163. 2,340 total]
[2 EP total]

Ooc: This being a plot thread. Don’t worry about keeping track of chakra just list whatever jutsu you use etc. for reference.

Jutsu Used/Info:
Dai:

Siyho:

Kanaye:

Fuyu:

6The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Yuko gripped onto the tree to steady herself as the ground shook. Unfortunately they knew they were here. So much for the element of surprise. Yuko saw one performing hand signs as she spewed water from her mouth and tossed Dameon into a water prison. On top of that it seemed was prepared to follow it up as he formed hand signs of his own and suddenly the ground shook as the earth rose up carrying himself into the air and on top of the now large spherical prison made of earth. Yuko bite her lip as she realized the full extent of what they were up against and became all the more determined to free Dameon. Alright Millefiore, Dameon  is up there in that weird pitch black earthen prison with the suiton one still making sure he wouldn’t get out. So far we know all the shikyo four use only one element each but at the same time are master of them. The bluenette is suiton, brown haired is doton, and Fuyo is futton. That means the clown is katon. Damnit and he is the only closet to me. Yuko was not excited to have him closet to her since she wasn't well versed in going against katon. Besides she had a feeling he wasn't right in the head.

So while Fuyu ranted to Yunah, Yuko had formed three steam clones. Two of which ran up alongside the prison as fast as they could whilst Yuko crept one beside her. Seriously what is up with these Shikyo and raiton. Yuko herself only knew few shikyo personally and they were Dameon and Yunah but even then she hardly new much about the shikyo clans themselves aside from the basics however she found it very odd that those of the raiton village were exiled from the rest. All of the elements were destructive, not only raition. Thinking about it raition was like energy that flows through us and the earth. Like all the other elements it gave life and it took life. Perhaps she will ask more about it when this was all over.

What are his crimes against the daimyo anyway? I need to check in with my lord soon Was it because he followed Ayakashi and not him? Or is he an actual criminal. Personally Yuko could careless if her sensei was an enemy of the daimyo as long as it doesn't provide consequences for her lord. Even then this is what he wanted, Kirirgakure and the Daimyo battling it out against each other. So perhaps it was a good thing. However that didn't mean all was well. She hardly knew Dameon but if he was truly a problem child, she wouldn't help him. But that wasn't the issue. Right now they needed to free him and that's exactly what Yuko and her teammates will do.

Yuko felt herself froze for a moment as Fuyu began barking out orders and held the tiger sign, kneading chakra as quickly as she could spit out six spheres of water holding them up in the air behind her no doubt catching the man's attention but that was what she wanted anyway. She sighed seeing her two steam clones hide hehind the prision dome trying to hide themselves the best they can without getting caught So Maigo gets the doton muscle manic with manners like a dream The man was large, even for maigo whom she agreed with Dameon was a walking stick figure, or Slenderman as he said. Perhaps the boy would have some tricks up his sleeve. Looking closely she noted he had a one-tomoe sharigan. She figured her master would like this news as dobjutusu always was held in a special regard in his heart. Perhaps he was more useful than previously determined. The very thought of pleasing her lord made her a bit giddy inside. But apparently the good times weren't meant to last her.Sighing she muttered softly Meanwhile I'm stuck with a mental case with a sword I really wouldn't want close to me Looking closely she noticed that as his sword swayed ash followed close after. She knew no sword normal had such a feature and with the man being a katon based shinobi did not make her feel better about this at all. I wonder what the ash is for. Certainly it has some special property. And by the way he is acting I really don't want to find out. She put away any thoughts of using katon jutsu now, figuring it was no longer safe.

Immediately as Dameon began pulsating with chakra Yuko leapt backwards out of the tree. During mid flight before she reached the ground she was summoning chakra and formed a trumpet with her right hand and spewed out a jet of water 'Water Release: Water Trumpet' towards the man then landed on the ground bending her legs to soften the blow then harden her raiper with chakra as she pulled the blade out of it's sheath, holding the hilt with diagonally in her left hand defensive ready to run or move forward. What the hell dameon? If you were this strong why did you let yourself be captured? Because the village would've been fine! The Mizukage Ayakashi easily could've kept the village safe and be a huge contribution to keeping the man out of harms way. Was he planning to take them on all by himself? Even she found the man foolish then. True Dameon was an s-rank ninja but he was only one man. He wouldn't been able to take them all on she believed. You know what screw it, I just got to keep the guy entertained long enough for Dameon to get out without losing a limb or two. Yuko was determined not to lose until then. She could only hope her fellow teammates felt the same as her.

1503~

7The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo watched as the group of them broke their attack like it was nothing. Pulling their team apart like cotton candy off of a stick, breaking his genjutsu like it was nothing. He was sure it would have at least delayed them and broken their hesitation but it didn't, or at least not long enough for this group of genin to really do much of anything with it. They stood there, outmatched 4 vs 3, like they had any reason to, any confidence he had would already be gone. He wondered if Yunah's desperation had turned to fear yet, and if Yuko's inquisitive nature had been satisfied. Coming to a stop just away from the outside of the prison that Dameon was supposed to be in, the group all spread around and picked out one another. Maigo didn't know any of them, nor what they were capable of, he just knew that the one that jumped down in front of him beat him both in height and in size by a considerable amount. He watched him carefully as the other one ranted onwards, What a bothersome personality, those who like to talk never seem to shut up. he thought to himself. After she ranted on the order was given not to kill them, well that would be a relief at the very least, the big man in front of him nodded and turned back towards him. “Yes Fuyu. I am glad that I won’t have to kill you but as you heard I cannot allow you to leave Uchiha. Please just give up and come along willingly." he said as he began to take steps towards him, Maigo drew his sword and watched him carefully, debating his actions and what he would do from this point on.

A pause in the action as Dameon made it clear that he was attempting to break out, the rest of their group began to worry for whatever reason. There was still four of them and only 3 genin to worry about. Some shouting and stirring among their ranks as the big man turned back for a moment and looked over his shoulder, ”Why would someone with that level of chakra willingly be captured?” then turning back towards Maigo. To them the game was subdue and capture, but for Maigo and the rest of the Kiri squad, the game had become to delay time and wait until they could get their rook back on the chess board. A short smile came over Maigo's face as he slowly began to take a few steps back and slide his sword back into its sheathe. You know, for such a big guy it'd surprise me if you were really all that fast. Not to say you aren't but... he lingered as he slightly curtsied with his hands as if it were obvious the answer. You probably aren't. the last part was rushed as he turned heel and ran off into the woods behind him. His intention was to have the man follow and separate him from the immediate battlefield, intent on creating a second smaller battle away from the scene.

Maigo would run at his full speed as far as he could intent on leading him as far as he could from the boulder. A thought crossed Maigo's mind that inspired him, I wonder if he has to maintain his chakra to maintain the rock bordering like with the water prison. And if he does have to maintain it, then how far is his range? I wonder. he thought as he ran off. He, in all honesty, doubted that he would make it very far, the guy could probably chase him down within 10 meters of where they started, but any distance moved further away was distance he could keep pressing them away. And at the very least, he would lighten up the crowded-ness around Dameon. As he ran he opted out for his kunai and drew it from his pouch, keeping his eyes forward as he ran randomly into the woods.

[686 words, 1444 words total]

8The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon finally had all their attention as he looked up in the pitch blackness of the dome to look up at his captor. He was running out of breath and they both knew it which made things awkward if the four of them still had to contend with three genin. They would be forced to either let Dameon drown or kill the genin off as quickly as possible. Either way he needed to do something quickly, he had already managed to focus his chakra. He also had hoped somehow that his students would have lured the enemy closer to the dome but if they had there would also be the risk that they could get caught in his jutsu he would use to escape his situation. He would continue to focus his chakra for a little longer opting to be able to escape and take out the enemy as quickly as possible rather than go for a prolonged engagement. He released some air from his lungs as he re-closed his eyes and started focusing more and even using one of his clan’s jutsu to affect the enemy’s reaction time by the sheer pressure and weight of his chakra being expanded over the distance they now had between them.

Siyho was now sweating as he fought to keep him inside the prison. When Fuyu had yelled to her she had yelled back to reassure her that she could take care of this. The only thing was that she knew he was a raiton user which meant all he needed to do was concentrate and he could no doubt break out of both binds as such was the weakness of both of the jutsu used to hold him captive. It was at that moment of realization that she swore under her breath as she realized exactly what the hell was going on. The only person he had to worry about was Fuyu and Kanaye, he could literally overpower Dai and herself with just his element alone which begged the question of why he had allowed himself to be captured even arguing with the Mizukage to let him go. He wanted more information on them so he came with them seeing them only as a minor annoyance. It pissed her off but there was nothing she could do about it now. She channeled even more chakra into the prison and started to channel her kekkai genkai into it to make the water more dense hoping to slow down the flow of electricity if he was to attempt an escape. If she wanted to she could collapse all the particles inward and crush him and as much as Fuyu wouldn’t appreciate it, it was still an option over all of them risking being killed. ”Dai! We need more reinforcement!” Siyho yelled through the dirt and rock to her partner.

Dai had kept moving toward the young Uchiha and listening to his taunts that bounced off of him like they were stones hitting a mountain. No words would influence him one way or another. He sighed as he contemplated how he would capture the young shinobi knowing that he had a few options available to him. Another weight felt like it had been added on top of him as the pressure from the captives chakra pulsed out again. He recognized the jutsu as being part of their clans, there wasn’t anything he could do about it having taken effect though. He simply sighed again before he heard Siyho’s command from within the dome. He needed to get over there quickly. He turned back to the Uchiha who had begun to run away and quickly with a burst of speed of his own using his clan’s jutsu had intercepted the young genin before he had even walked five meters away. Dai outstretched his hands and with an open hand grabbed the young Uchiha by the throat and placing a seal on his jugular. He would make sure not to kill the genin though he could have easily collapsed the kid’s throat instead it would do little more than make him cough. He placed his hands on the ground and dumped a quarter of his chakra into the ground before a clone emerged of Dai from the dirt. The real Dai would hurry back to the dome to help reinforce it as asked. The clone however now had the same stats as the young genin and would try to follow up shortly after Dai had left to try and surprise the genin. The real Dai landed on top of the dome and placed his hands to the earth he had manipulated earlier and focused his kekkai into it and started to condense the earth and stone even more so. The dome would shrink slowly as it became more and more compact and even more durable.

Kanaye was annoyed by it all. He didn’t want to hold back they didn’t need all of them and Fuyu was definitely not his boss when it came to fighting. He would ignore the girl’s clones and instead focus on her in general. He would draw his second sword quickly with his other hand and launch it at the girl who was in mid-flight as he side stepped and avoided her water jutsu. As his sword Idaten flew toward the girl it was spinning fiercely throwing ash everywhere and littering their side of the battlefield in black ash. Whether or not the sword pierced his target he would point his other sword Fudō at all the ash and ignite it. The ash would explode violently in a chain with one another leveling the area of trees and burning the ground and getting rid of the cherry blossom trees (that never existed to begin with). With a tug of his puppet string he had set up on Idaten prior to throwing he returned the sword quickly back to himself feeling confident he had at least burned his victim to a crisp. A wide grin on his face as the area he had focused was set ablaze.

Fuyu had grown impatient as well as she stared there at her sister wondering just how much force she could use against her without killing her or shredding her to little pieces. Content with the fact that she would just have to find out for herself she launched herself forward closing the distance in and instant as she swung her sword and moments before it would slice her sister in half from her feet to her head she would channel chakra into the blade and use the force of fuuton chakra to launch her skyward. As she did this she would extend her blade simultaneously to make her fly even higher to the maximum of thirty meters in the air. She would retract her blade and begin sucking in large amounts of air before she expelled it and launched a ball of fuuton at her sister. He knew the range would be only just enough to make contact. Moreover  she wanted to see if her sister would recognize the technique and know how to counter it properly. However if it did make contact it would no doubt tear her sister to shreds.

[1,205. 3545 total toward Endurance]
[3 EP Total]

Last edited by Dameon Shikyo on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

9The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Dameon is a raiton user so why hasn’t he broken out of that water prison yet? No doubt he would have the elemental advantage over that woman if her anxiety was any indication. Could he be preparing a jutsu right now? The pressure of his chakra is indeed suffocating so maybe it only targets the enemies and in a certain radius. My clones should help in breaking her concentration. The two clones looked at each other and nodded as they safely scoured the pillar and hid behind the water prison, hanging off the edges to keep out of sight. One ran up and over trying to distract them while the other carefully edged close to the water prison, whispering if Dameon had any order though if Dameon couldn’t hear her she sighed with one hand what she was speaking. Regardless of this, she knew they wouldn't be too much help but at least they were better off than her. She received a nick as the sword was thrown at her but it was enough for the red head as her side became covered in soot and immediately caught fire on her left side. Thankfully she only received minor second degree burns on that side as she quickly disgared the vest and tentatively hovered her free hand over it. One of the sphere of water shrunk in side and covered her wounded area alienating some of the pain. Hissing she glared at the man while she was hidden by the blaze the quickly was swallowing the area. Opening her mouth she used another water trumpet and tossed one of her charged kunai at him, substituting with it last minute to kick the man in the gut and deliver a downward arc to his chest before using the moment to back flip and rolled to her right side while three water spheres aimed themselves towards the red head.

For a moment she wondered how they would get out of this. No the appropriate question would be how would this effect them all? Maigo had hardly a purpose here for he had no reason to stake his life for anyone here, in fact he shouldn't have been pulled into this mess. Rather he should be preparing for the exams as they were the main reason for being in Kumo instead of training in the safety of his village back home with his loved ones so it should take priority. Either he had no self preservation or was extremely loyal. No doubt Yuko would thank him if he lived and help him with his training should he ask; cementing ties and valuable allies was a lesson beaten into her head from a young age. Speaking of wish, if Yunah survived from this ordeal how would it effect her? Yuko recounted from experiences how the very mention of her sister sent her into a frenzy of sorts and obviously was the driving force that kept her. It was completely unreasonable for Yunah to return to her fuuton village. Well maybe not to the natives but the ties with a shinobi village, especially one as militaristic as Kiri aren't forged nor broken so easily over some petty revenge. If she tried Yuko may have to take her out. . .or pretend to have killed her and recruit her for her master.

2062~

10The Other Side [Plot/Private] Empty Re: The Other Side [Plot/Private] Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
The events that would continue to transpire would all become a blur. What is known is that Dameon's students had made it out safely as well as Dameon, if only for a short time.

[End]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.