You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Ryuusei

Ryuusei

D-rank
Official proctor enters the scene in a puff of smoke.

Welcome to the first leg of the current Chuunin Exams. During this exercise, participants will each be given one of two special scrolls: The Scroll of Heaven and The Scroll of Earth. The objective is simple; you are each to track down another participant who possesses the scroll that you do not have and acquire that scroll. How you do that is entirely up to you. I imagine that there are not many of you who are eager to forfeit the exams by giving up the scroll without at least a fight.

Now you’re all probably wondering why we don’t just have you fight it out for the scrolls right here and now. The answer to that would be the very island that you have been brought to. You are standing on the back of Genbu, a centuries old giant tortoise so great in size that it dwarfs small villages. On Genbu’s shell, unique ecologies have developed. As a result, you will not be alone on this island. The creatures on this island are extremely dangerous and many of them exhibit island gigantism. You will also be sent out on this exercise with no food or supplies. You will all have a maximum of three days to complete the task of acquiring the second scroll. During that time you will all have to fend for yourselves for survival, not just from opposing shinobi, but from the island itself.

As far as what you are to do if you are able to acquire both scrolls of Heaven & Earth, the scrolls are each imbued with a unique seal. When two opposing scrolls are opened together, those seals form a map. This map leads to the falls of truth. Behind those falls is the ancient jinchuruki temple, which will only open to those genin who can inscribe the symbols that the two scrolls reveal when used together. Each scroll is also tied directly with the chakra signature of the participant to whom it is assigned. This is so that they are also capable of being used as an emergency exit mechanism using the Reverse Summoning Technique. If you open your scroll without claiming an opposing scroll as well, you will be transported out of the island to a secure location where we have emergency medical staff on hand. The same is true if any of the scrolls are opened without the counterpart prepared. Participants are encouraged to open the scrolls of participants they encounter that are in danger, but unable to do so themselves.

Scenarios and scrolls will be distributed by order of registration, along with the name(s) of the other participant(s) you will be competing with individually. These threads will consist of at least two people, with at least one of each type of scroll in each thread. The threads are fully kill enabled, although Player Killing during the Exams is discouraged. One may use any means available to them to combat the obstacles they face, including other participants, in acquiring the scrolls. There are no minimum post or word counts required, but it should be noted that everything written for the exams will be looked at when determining promotions, so it is advised that participants who wish to be seriously considered for promotion put their best foot forward.

This is the FINAL confirmation of participation in the chunnin exams. If a participant does not post here confirming their participation, they will not receive a scroll or scenario for the first stage and will be disqualified. Participants have until 12am August 3rd, 2015 EST. No participants will be admitted after that point, and Jutsu Lists, Stats and Lockers are locked past this time.

2Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:58 am

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Ruvaak enters and is the first to signs up

3Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:16 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
I am here.. But it is 4am so bed time now u-u

4Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Joruri

Joruri

D-rank
Joruri of Konohagakure.

5Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Taede

Taede

D-rank
Koizumi Taede of Sunagakure.

6Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Izaberu

Izaberu

D-rank
Yunah of Kirigakure no sato...

7Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo Mugetsu of Kirigakure

8Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Elin

Elin

D-rank
Maigo why must you always be above me, wait until I take you down

Sign me up, sign me up!

9Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi of Konoha!

...I'm a hopeless case ain't I?

10Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
Tsuru of Konohgakure no Sato~ ^-^

11Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Yasutake

Yasutake

D-rank
Yasutake of Kirigakure.

12Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu of Sunagakure signs in

13Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:07 am

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Bau Eitilt of Hobo land shows up

14Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:59 am

Riss

Riss

D-rank
Riss of Kirigakure signs up.

15Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Nara Shinako of Konohagakure.

16Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Hayate Kimura

Hayate Kimura

D-rank
Hayate Kimura of Konohagakure.

17Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Kaitu Burasu

Kaitu Burasu

D-rank
A little last-minute, but I'm here!

Kaitu Burasu of Konohagakure.

18Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Itazura Sarutobi

Itazura Sarutobi

D-rank
Itazura Sarutobi is ready for the exams!

19Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:55 am

Ryuusei

Ryuusei

D-rank
Stage 1 is now officially underway. Participants have been PM'd their assignment and the details of their trial. All jutsu lists/lockers/stats trainings for participants have been locked until such a time when they are no longer participating.

If there are any questions or concerns, please pm Ryuusei immediately.

Good luck to all participants on behalf of the Naruto Saga staff.

20Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Me and Shinako finished our post and both exited, if there's anything else just let me know~

http://www.narutosaga.com/t16756-stage-1-maigo-shinako#143084

Thanks!~

21Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t16753-stage-1-joruri-kikisu
Me and Jouri Finished ours :)

22Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Riss

Riss

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t16755-stage-1-yunah-riss
Yunah forfeited due to some OOC reason. I suppose that means it's finished?

23Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t16758-stage-1-sakumi-kaitu Were done

24Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:58 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Well, I have sand in my boots and I need a drink but the round is over.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t16752-stage-1-fukai-yasutake

Thank you to the people that set this event up, it has been surprisingly good fun so far.
hippo

25Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Empty Re: Stage 1 FINAL Sign Up Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
Sorry for the holdup. I'm done!

http://www.narutosaga.com/t16751-stage-1-ruvvak-tsuru-itazura#144024

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.