You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi sighed as she approached the border at sunset.She bit her lip as faced the ground."Make mom proud and kill the monster who destroyed her...I will avenge you!"Sakumi thought picking up her head.As she looked ahead at the miles of grass her mind scanned the area for any tripping hazards.Her hand met to the ground as she prepared to sprint.

"One...Two...Three!"Shouted Sakumi sprinting off.Grass made a small noise as she ran ahead into the deep forest.Suddenly she jumped off the ground and made contact with a tree.She held her hand to the tree before looking around for a few seconds.She readied herself as she bounced off the tree.

"Come on look for the right spot!"She said nearly slipping on her next tree."What kind of NEKOMATA AM I!"Said Sakumi digging her nails into the tree.Sakumi bit her lip as she seemed to fly off the next tree.A sudden noise attacked Sakumi's attention.

Sakumi looked for a bush and leaped into it hiding her body.Rustle.Rustle.Chitter.The genin looked out the bush and saw a small rabbit."Why do I get scared over a rabbit?..."Sakumi thought.She leaped out the bush scaring the rabbit.The young genin took a breath before sprinting again.Hitting the grass with a small thud every time.She watched as the sky turned dark activating her Nekomata eye sense.

Sakumi slipped on a patch of wet grass and rubbed her back."Iv'e been running for like a whole 20 minutes.And I still have at least two more hours before reaching there,"Sakumi said pulling out a candy.It was coffee flavored,one of her favorites.She popped it into her mouth with little hesitation and chewed on it quietly.Her head made it way to the ground.

"I want my mom...or even Tenzo...I can't be here by myself...I might go crazy!"She thought.Tears made their way down her face as she began to sob."I have to be strong and use the knowledge mother gave me!"Sakumi thought grabbing her bag and running off again with a different motivation in her head.Sure there are people who will hurt her but she had knowledge and that is worth more than power or strength.

Sakumi's eyes widened as she looked ahead.Was that a dead body?!She ran to the body and looked at her.It was a male indicating from his frame and lack of eyelashes.She looked into his bag and only found a few bits of rotten food.But the most noticeable item was a note written in blood.

Never reveal a name when they are a ANBU or this will happen.

Sakumi's spine chilled at the comment.Insulting a dead body!This couldn't be a ANBU right?Or was it?Sakumi turned from the body and continued to walk away.This world was cruel and she hated it.Even dogs scare her less than her home village.Her eyes made their way to the silver moon."The darkness loves me...yet I use it...like how I was to mom...but she told me to give back to ones we use...but what could I give to the moon?"She said to herself.

"Love can do many things...as does Intelligence...so I give the moon my love in return for a safe trip,"Sakumi said smiling as she sprinted off.The moon was her friend.So she had to give back right?Every minute seemed to pass like a second until she had ten minutes till reaching Kumogakure.

Darkness still surrounded Sakumi as she stumbled onto the pathway.Sleepiness covered her face as she forced a few more feet out of her tired body."I'm so tired,"She said throwing down her bag.She pulled out a coffee candy."It will last for a few seconds and then i'll be in Kumo!"She said stuffing it into her mouth.This was not much a deal for Sakumi anymore.It was a midnight stroll now.Her eyes opened as the border of Kumo appeared.It was something new.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.