You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Even if the wind was gentle, it did not seem to have any kind of intentions of stopping any time soon; since morning it kept swirling those leaves with its faint and barely noticeable presence, from an alley to another. New and unused wooden planks, granite and concrete stones were lurking even now on the ground due to the fact that this particular part of Konohagakure was not yet fully restored, for some reason progress was a bit stagnating in this village. With slow and heavy footsteps, Tenzō was strolling on the pavement that was not yet finished either, with a couple of stones that were still missing and that was not even the worst part, since there were quite a few holes in the ground that was mostly made out of dirt. Without a doubt, the Hidden Leaf Village had the opportunity of witnessing an unhealthy number of destruction, and probably one of the most dreadful ones happened when Nagato wiped out all of the buildings and structures with a single thrust.

Between the raven-haired man’s claws there was an opened book, which was shortly closed after the arrival on a certain location of this street. A prolonged gaze was casted forth by that pair of dull and ebony eyes, the man was now lost in his thoughts while those orbs kept scurrying over the rumble which stood beneath them. This place was known as Shintō Shrine of Southern Joy, or the Naka Shrine for short; a building which had an enormous amount of significance towards the Uchiha clan members, a clan that was no longer united under a banner and sentenced to damnation. It was a bit unfortunate, considering that most of the members who were still alive did not wished to come here due to the sheer fear of being killed or because they did not gave a single care about it.

The room which contained the secrets of the Uchiha clan was not yet destroyed, and the majestic building which once stood above it was never restored by the village. Tenzō believed that this was nothing more than an insult towards their name, considering that they were the ones which founded the village, along with the Senju clan members of course. With a couple of few more steps, the young man relocated himself against the rumble in order to lean on one of those concrete stones; those eyes once more focused on the book once he unfolded it. There was no doubt that this particular place held an amount of significance for the young man, since the Uchiha clan crest was imprinted on that jet-black and long-sleeved shirt which covered up his upper body. “Shrines in Konohagakure” was the name of the book which could easily be seen from a distance due to those bolded and italic letters that were used on its hardcover. A book that was taken from the library in order to find out a few more things about his own clan, to clench that everlasting and undying thirst for knowledge.

~ 512/512 of Total Words ~

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

Footsteps were heard echoing through the room, the place ‘sacred’ to the members of the Uchiha Clan. A certain individual was interested in the contents as well, causing him to roam Konohagakure aimlessly before arriving at this location. A purple robe was waving from one direction to the other, as well as the shiny necklace shaped like a star around his neck. He didn’t expect anyone here, thinking that the place was completely deserted, as it seemed like it definitely was. There was rubble everywhere, only a few things were left in tact. The footsteps ceased at the moment that Susumu noticed a man’s presence; a man that he had never met before. Knowing fully well that the man had felt his own presence, as well, he didn’t hesitate but the move closer, though still remaining silent to assess the situation. Who was this man, his origin and his intentions for coming here? These questions remained unanswered. One thing was for certain, the man was definitely way stronger than himself. Given Susumu’s nature, he’d normally gone on the offense, but he couldn’t make any wrong moves with this man around. His posture seemed calm and relaxed, which made him wonder if he really noticed him.

Susumu narrowed his eyes, reading the cover of the book that the man was holding. “Shrines in Konohagakure”. This peeked Susumu’s interest. Without a thought wandering through his mind, he just spoke bluntly in order to get the man’s attention. There were still things that were unclear to Susumu and he wanted to figure everything out. Maybe this man had some information about the Uchiha, but that couldn’t be known. He had to be careful before running his mouth. There were things he wanted to keep a secret as well. “Shrines of Konohagakure.” He began, pausing a little bit to see if the man would budge at all, but quickly continued afterwards. “Is that book the reason that you’ve come to this place?” He stated. After one more quick glance, he could take note of an Uchiha crest imprinted on his long-sleeved shirt, which made one thing clear. “I see. You’re an Uchiha.” Susumu didn’t notice the crest before, so thought the man had some plans for this place, but knowing that the individual is an Uchiha himself, there wasn’t any reason to not talk to this man. He could hold all kinds of information that would be new to Susumu. Anything would be able to help him move forward and discover the origins of his own clan, the information that his father couldn’t give him before his passing. All that he left him was this star-shaped necklace, the stories he told him about his adventures, as well as the stages of the Sharingan and its power. To him, the history of his own clan is a complete blank. Susumu’s eyes, thoughout the entire one-way exchange, had a piercing vibe, as if nothing can come through to him mentally, completely obsessed with a certain thing that he needs to accomplish.

Words: 505

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
With those eyes focused on the book itself, the man did not paid that much attention towards the things which happened around him and especially towards the ones which did not concern him; however, those ears were keen enough to guard the man in case someone wished to approach him in a not so friendly manner. This was not the case, since the person who caught the Uchiha’s attention was a young child who seemed to have a wit that outclassed most of his peers. As soon as the first couple of words assaulted that pair of ears, Tenzō arose those ebony eyes from the book in order to dedicate his own full attention towards the person which now stood beneath them, slowly closing the book in the process. His attention was first caught by that oddly shaped amulet which hanged around the young boy’s neck, although, it did not remain there for a long amount of time since they’ve continued escalating until they've met those ocean-like eyes.

“Indeed, that is the reason which brought me here. I do have a certain kind of thirst when it comes towards the history of my own clan.” the man answered on a gentle tone as those pale lips began curling within a friendly smile. Without adding anything more on this particular subject, the young man placed the book along his side before redirecting his attention back towards Susumu. Unlike most of the younglings that were around his age, this particular person had a certain kind of flame which burned deeply within those eyes, a determination that was probably only known by him. Quite a contrast if he were to be compared to Tenzō, who was a young man that had a mild and dull looking gaze which did not betray him that much. “You’re correct, I am an Uchiha.” the man uttered while standing up, brushing the dust particles off that were located on his own firm buttocks with a few slaps that were given by both of those hands.

“My name is Uchiha Tenzō, and you can call me however you wish.” the raven-haired man presented himself while bending from the waist in order to leave behind a formal bow; without a doubt, the Uchiha was courteous with every living person, regardless of their rank, name or age. “Now that you know why I am here, I hope that you don’t mind me asking the same question. Like you, I am curious as well. So please do tell, what brings you here?” were the words which came out between those two lips, words which ended up with an innocent query. While speaking, Tenzō raised up both of his own arms so that he may fold them together against his own chiseled chest, letting his own scrawny fingers rest upon those biceps that were currently covered by that long sleeved shirt. And once those words were finished, the young man left a pause behind so that Susumu might have a chance of expressing himself.

~ 510/1022 of Total Words ~

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

Susumu finally got a response from the man and the personality that the individual showed him was definitely not what he expected from an Uchiha. The only Uchiha that he had ever met and seen in person was his own father, which was not even around that much. Susumu had yet much to learn about not even his own clan, but the entire world as well and its great variety of living beings. Considering that he didn’t think the man would give such a straight-forward and polite answer, he got a little confused seeing as they were just two strangers to each other. Susumu’s cold gaze looked around the room for someone to lean his back against and possibly sit down. Not too far away and almost right in front of Tenzo was a small rock, that seemed like a stone tablet of sorts. Pebbles of rocks were kicked as Susumu made his way over to the place that he wanted to sit down, leaning his back against the tablet letting out a sigh of relief. He had been up and about for quite a while not, walking from place to place so it was a good feeling to rest his body once in a while. His gaze met with Tenzo’s before replying, making sure that they made eye-contact. It might make it easier to observe the man’s attitude and body language. “Then I saw it correctly. I may not have a crest, but considering that you introduced yourself to me without even thinking about it, I thought it’d be respectable of me if I did the same. My name is Uchiha Susumu.” He introduced himself, though completely showing that he wasn’t used to having any kind of social interaction between two people. The only time he spent was training or either searching for the ones that killed his father. “I’m here for the same reason as you. I need information on the Uchiha Clan. I was told this village is the origin, where the Uchiha began. It peeked my interest, so I took a shot at coming here and investigate.” He explained to his fellow-Uchiha.

It’s a coincidence, well, not sure if it can be called a coincidence in a place like this.. But lets say resourceful to meet an Uchiha when I was just about to search for information. Perhaps you can even help me with the information that I seek.” He wanted answers and the location of a few people, who he didn’t even know the names of, or whether they were even still around. This man might have the answers or maybe not. The only way that he was able to find out was to ask him directly without thinking of the consequences this time. He can’t afford to be cautious when he can’t move forward without knowing. He just waited patiently for the man to response to the question that he previously asked him. Passing some time, he scanned the room further for any things that he might’ve overlooked, but aside from a few books, there wasn’t anything that he could see. Then again, he didn’t even look closely enough to find something interesting.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The raven-haired man observed how the small rocks were being kicked out of the way, and wondered if the young child already knew about the tablet which contained the Uchiha clan secrets, since he was heading towards its way. However, things did not really go as expected, since Susumu chose to lean with his back against the table, instead of reading the content from it. It should of have been slightly predictable, considering that normal eyes were not capable of understanding anything from it, and everything appeared as gibberish beneath them. Knowing about the existence of this place was actually quite surprising, considering that Tenzō had no idea about it when he was around that age, especially about the contents of the tablet as well. As only recently, the man has managed to discover it due to the fact that it was kept as secret for such a long amount of time, even though, normal people who did not possess the Sharingan were not capable of reading it.

Besides his own family, Tenzō has now encountered a second Uchiha that was not directly related towards him, which meant that this was probably another opportunity of discussing what were their thoughts regarding the revival of the Uchiha clan within Konohagakure. “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Susumu. Also, you got that right, and you could say that our origins are from this village, since we took part in its founding, along with the Senju clan and a few other.” he uttered while taking a few steps in order to search the room a bit more with those ebony eyes. The raven-haired man was rather curious if that tablet was actually the correct one, and so the man had to verify that before bringing any kind of words regarding it. With a few steps taken throughout the room, the conclusion could finally be made that the tablet against which Susumu was leaning, was the one containing the information regarding the Uchiha clan secrets.

“Hmm... well, I will try my best to help you if that is what you wish. As a first, I could tell you that you’re now resting on what is to be considered a sacred relic for our clan. The tablet which contains our secrets, however, you need to read it with your Sharingan and not with dull eyes.” the young man offered a few of the things he knew; actually, the man has never been before here, and without a doubt, he was curious as well about the things which this place was keeping hidden from them. While speaking, that long and thin index finger of his pointed at the tablet which stood behind Susumu, just to make sure that the young child understood what he was talking about, in spite of the fact that he was most likely capable of figuring that out for himself, due to his wit. “Also, if there are any specifics that you want to know, please do let me know.” the man added on a calm tone while lowering both of those arms back along his physique.

~ 520/1542 of Total Words ~

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

Susumu listened to the explanation that the man gave him and his attention quickly reached its peak when Tenzo mentioned something about the tablet that he was leaning against. Apparently, the thing that Susumu might’ve been looking for was behind him all this time. Looking over his shoulder to check if it was true what the man said. He could only see something marked on the stone tablet, but definitely couldn’t read what was written on it. It must’ve been true that only those with the Sharingan can read the stone tablet, but if that was the case then this shouldn’t be a problem for Susumu at all. Slowly but surely, he got up to his feet, taking all the time in the world to get up, seeing as there’s no rush anymore. He’s only a few moments away to read with his very own eyes the secrets of the Uchiha Clan, hoping that this is the information that he could really use. While in the motion of getting up to his feet and brushing the dust off his clothes, his Sharingan, although only Tomoe 1, swirled into his eyes as they turned crimson. Susumu turned around, his sight moving from Tenzo to the stone tablet. His eyes could be seen moving from left to right, scanning the stone tablet completely in order to check if he could really read the true contents. His eyes widened, being able to decipher some of the text written upon it. It contained information on how to obtain and utilize the Mangekyou Sharingan. The other text, however, was unable to be read by Susumu, probably because of the current level of his Sharingan.

Susumu felt himself annoyed that he couldn’t decipher the rest of the stone tablet. The only solution to this problem was that he needed to further develop his Sharingan and unravel the rest of the secrets this location holds. Nothing could keep him from discovering the full potential of his power. Having read the only information that he could read from the stone tablet, he turned back around facing Tenzo and nodded. “It seems you’ve been telling the truth.” He began. “Although I can’t decipher the text completely, the only thing that I could get out of it is about the Mangekyou Sharingan, how to achieve and use its ability.” He mentioned. Susumu knew that he didn’t even need to tell the man this information. Given his presence, he’d guess that the man had long achieved his Sharingan and could therefore read the tablet himself. “It’s some useful information you’ve told me. Considering that I can’t read the tablet completely yet, I’ll come back here when I’ve further developed these eyes of mine. Since you’ve helped me, if you have any questions that you need answered, go ahead. I’ll give you those for free.” Susumu realized that he’d have to give the man something in return for his help. The Sharingan vanished from his eyes as they returned to their original blue color. Despite his age, he was still able to achieve his Sharingan, which was proven useful for a situation such as this. Never did he know that he would stumble across the secrets of the Uchiha Clan, when a few moments ago he was still hoping to find at least some sort of clue.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
A sudden silence took over the room and with those ebony and dull eyes, Tenzō was curiously awaiting to see what Susumu was going to do concerning the information which was just hiding behind him. It was a surprise to see that a young child which was probably not even ten years old, had the opportunity of awakening his Sharingan; however, the raven-haired man did not sketch anything more than a smile in return once he had the opportunity of seeing the comma like dots. As such, the man awaited for him to finish up reading as much as he could for that tablet, listening to those words that he spoke afterwards and getting himself a bit surprised as well, considering that he did not had a chance to lay his own pair of eyes on the tablet. However, there was still time for that and having the opportunity of speaking with another of his own blood was something which did not arose that often, as such, this task had now a much higher degree of importance.

This whole encounter had just turned into a favor for a favor trade, since both of the Uchiha were having their own fair of questions which they needed answers too, and most likely their goals and interests were different, although the young man wished to verify that. “I am rather curious what is your opinion on the Uchiha clan. Since you probably know that our clan is no longer united, and the members are now scattered all over the world.” were the words which gushed out between the man’s own pair of lips. Indeed, things might have been chaotic before as well with the clan, but when the Hidden Leaf Village was forged, the Uchiha clan had started taking on a road which they couldn’t avoid. Restoring the clan was a goal which Tenzō wished to achieve, and listening towards the opinion of other members which possessed the Uchiha bloodline was indeed something that he had a certain amount of interest within.

Without a doubt, this was a hard goal to accomplish considering the stubbornness which the Uchiha clan members were known by; however, the raven-haired man has approached another person with his idea and that one was rather interested in pleased about the whole concept. Perhaps, this particular person would shared the same amount of love which Tenzō has for his own clan,  and even if he didn’t, the man would still be interested to listen towards his thoughts regarding this. “Last time the clan was in Konohagakure, it almost went towards extinction. However, I believe that those times are over, and if we don’t support each other, we might cease to exist one day. So my question is, would to wish to see it united back? To regain our stand and grounds that we once held within this village?” was the inquiry that was left behind, in order to clench his own thirst of curiosity.

~ 500/2042 of Total Words ~

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

Susumu nodded, knowing fully well that the Uchiha Clan who was once together within the borders of Konohagakure were no longer together but in fact separated as time passed. The individual, Tenzo, asked Susumu his opinion about the clan separating and each going into a different direction. He couldn’t really care less about this given his nature and he didn’t even try to hide his thoughts from the man. Instead, he just spoke them loud and clear about what exactly was on his mind. “I’ll answer your question, but it’s not that you’re going to like it. Even though I’m an Uchiha, I couldn’t care one bit about their separation from one another. It’s probably even better this way.” Nothing could change his mind from his current perspective on the situation of the clan. His father once wanted to destroy the village, so by default, Susumu felt like he shouldn’t care about the village, the clan’s roots, at all.

Susumu quickly shook his head after Tenzo mentioned that he wanted to reunite the clan within Konohagakure’s borders, but this definitely wasn’t something that Susumu wanted to be a part of. “Those times aren’t over.” He began, filled with confidence and seemed like he was sure of this case. “In fact, things might start to heat up in the near future. Which the Uchiha might be a part of. The Uchiha should be a clan that doesn’t need a village to be loyal to. They should have the ultimate freedom. Not bound by anyone’s rules, is what I mean.” He stopped, having given his opinion to the man. It wasn’t the kind of response a normal young kid would give, but Susumu had already seen enough, being brought up by the man that was once a wanted criminal. “There will be a time when the Uchiha are reunited again. But I think, they’ll be scattered onto different sides. One for the good, and one for the bad.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“Hmm... so you’re saying that we’re better off being scattered. I can’t dispute that entirely, since there is a certain degree of truth beneath it.” Tenzō spoke while pacing around the room from a corner to another, pondering on the answers that were left behind for the man was just given. Honesty was indeed appreciated, the truth was harsh in general but that didn’t meant that it was wrong and harsh, and the Uchiha valued it much more than just receiving false information. “I’m starting to believe something along the lines of this as well, because, since we formed and moved within this parcel of land that is now known as Konohagakure, the clan was exposed to suffering. Especially when our ancestors were massacred.” were the next words which came out between the raven-haired man’s pair of lips, words spoken on a rather unpleasant tone that did not actually shared any kind of anger within.

“Although, there are a few things which make me act differently. As you know, our dōjutsu is one of the strongest out there if not the strongest, and if we’re alone and separated we’ll be hunted down for it, and sooner or later, we will all cease to exist. That’s one of the reasons why we need to stick up for each other.” the young man uttered after those footsteps were placed to a rest. Many of the clan members which shared the Uchiha bloodline were being hunted down like animals for their eyes, and a substantial amount of them had already fallen as victims for their hunters; history was rather dark and grim when it came towards this particular clan.

“Thank you for your opinion, Susumu. However, there’s one last thing that I’m curious about. What is your opinion on the restoral of Konohagakure’s Military Police Force, since the building was restored by our Hokage, Sousetsu Senju.” was the inquiry that was left behind by Tenzō, one spoken on a serious tone and it was probably the last thing which the man was interested in. Long ago, this building acted more like a prison than a police station for the Uchiha clan members, especially since the building was given to them by Tobirama Senju. The raven-haired man folded both of those arms against his own chiseled chest while awaiting for the answer on this particular question.

~ 407/2449 of Total Words ~

~ Sending 2449 WC to this thread HERE ~

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

The individual named Tenzo mentioned something about an Uchiha police station being restored, considering it was apparently destroyed before. Susumu had no knowledge of this, nor did he know that the Uchiha had a police station within Konohagakure. This both confused and irritated Susumu, not believing that the Uchiha would be reduced to be mere policemen. It’s like throwing away their given abilities for battle and go around arresting normal criminals, who’re not even worthy of being beaten up by an Uchiha. Susumu shook his head at the thought of being placed in a police station, if the moment should arise where he’d join Konohagakure himself. “Uchiha being demoted to being mere policemen irritates me. Their abilities shouldn’t be put in such a use, but for much drastic measures. Such as war. Our potential is greater than you might believe, I’ve witnessed some of the power beforehand, by my father. He believed as well, that he couldn’t be tied down by anyone. And being his son, I’ll remain the same. I won’t be tied down by anyone.” Followed by those words was just silence.

Susumu was so much thrown off by thinking about that police station, that he forgot to mention something beforehand. “About what you said before, that we’ll be hunted down if we’re separated because of our eyes. You’re right about that, we’ll be hunted down, but do you actually think that will change when we’re in a group? That’s how wars begin. Both of the sides increase the number of people in their groups and as it expands, it’ll be a full-scale war. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care what starts a war or if a war will begin in the first place, but there’s no need for a war just yet. Our doujutsu being one of the strongest should be reason enough that we have the potential to survive, whether we’re in a group or scattered shouldn’t matter in the least. And that’s what I think about all of this.” Those were some big words coming from the mouth of a mere seven-year old. He might’ve been too cocky about the situation considering he’s a very young kid and might not be taken seriously. Even though that thought clouded his mind, he stood tall, his cold gaze looking directly into Tenzo’s eyes and not even looking away for a second. It showed his determination and confidence.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The raven-haired man listened carefully to what kind of opinion had the young child formed regarding their history and the newly formed one about the Konohagakure’s Military Police Force. For someone around his age, the child had quite an amount of knowledge stored within and there was no doubt that Tenzō was quite impressed by this thing. The most interesting part was when he mentioned about his father, stating that he couldn’t be tied down by anyone which meant that the man was probably a strong person who could take care of himself. “Without a doubt, being united isn’t going to save us. That is true, but the odds which you have to survive as being alone are much lesser in my opinion, and I think that this way their higher.” the young man added on a sincere tone before taking a few steps in order to relocate himself against the rock where that book of his was left behind.

“These lands have been peaceful for some time, and a war is bound to happen sooner or later.” the man spoke while picking up the book in order to place it within the read sash that was carefully wrapped around his waist. “With your resolve, that determination and confidence you’re going to most likely surpass your father, Susumu. This was an interesting conversation, and thank you for helping me out; however, I must take my leave for now and continue with my studies.” the Uchiha spoke calmly and before finishing up a quick bow was taken against Susumu. Not only those words, but those as of his were as well filled up with a burning flame which acted as fuel for those earlier spoken words, further back them up. Even if some may consider those words a bit too cocky, Tenzō did not think took that into consideration, since the history of their clan stated that the Uchiha were known for their resolve and battle prowess.

After speaking those words, the young man would await a couple of seconds if Susumu wished to add something, and after those few seconds, the man would start making his way back towards the exit with a few couple of heavy footsteps. “Farewell, Susumu.” he uttered for the last time, and after that the man fully managed to depart the Uchiha room which stood underneath the rumble of the Naka Shrine. There was no longer a need for him to remain here, for now at least, as such, the raven-haired man began making his way back towards the library from which he took the book from. A place that was quite frequently visited by Tenzō due to his amount of love that he shared for the history of his own clan, therefore, the man was either spending time within the common library inside Konoha, or the one that was located at the Ouroboros clan. Without a doubt, the man was capable of picking up a few interesting books from the library of that clan, and luckily for him, the Uchiha was granted access to it once entering the man had began working for the Orochi Lady. Unlike Suzumu, you could say that this particular Uchiha was a bit tied down, lacking the freedom that this young child was known for.

~ 552/552 of Total Words ~

~ Exit Thread ~

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

There was some truth in what Tenzo said. United you stand stronger than alone, but that didn’t keep Susumu down. If united you stand stronger, you’ll just have to get stronger than all of them combined. You wouldn’t need anyone to survive and nobody could pass judgment onto you for the things you’ve done. War was definitely bound to happen sooner or later; possibly by Susumu’s own hand. He nodded as Tenzo mentioned that it was an interesting conversation. “It was a interesting conversation, indeed. Although I think our opinions might differ, our paths should cross sooner or later, once again. Whether it’s on the same side, or the opposite side. We’re still both Uchiha.” Susumu never thought that he’d feel such bond between two Uchiha, making him wonder why his father did all of it. Which is why the urge to find out kept growing and growing within. Susumu watched as Tenzo made his bow and took his leave from the room after bidding Susumu his farewells. Watching Tenzo’s back as he walked away, he himself took one more glance around the room. The multiple books stacked up one another and the secretive tablet not too far away from him. There was some useful information that he’d learned here and he could definitely put it to good use. There was the reason why he couldn’t read the entire tablet, of course. He needed to become stronger and further develop his Sharingan. That way, the truths about his own clan would come to the surface and Susumu would no longer be kept in the dark. What he’d do with that information, however, is still unknown.

Susumu quickly reflected back on the conversation with Tenzo. It was a deep-going one, a conversation in which a normal seven-year old would normally not in partake. Susumu didn’t see the conversation as a discussion, but rather something to learn from. This didn’t, however, bring down Susumu’s determination to find those who were in conflict with his father, it actually sparked it more. He needed to find the reason why his father went through such lengths and put himself in a dire situation. His fists clenched as his eyes narrowed, taking one look back at the tablet which belonged to the clan and made his leave as well. Before exiting the room, he uttered his final words. These weren’t directed at a person, but at the entire Uchiha clan. “I wonder.. In times of war, would the Uchiha stand together once more, or find themselves slaughtered by one another? It’d be interesting to witness that development, wouldn’t it?” His shadow figure disappeared through the exit of the Uchiha shrine, footsteps slowly fading into the distance.

[Exit]

Words: 450

Total words: 2766

Training:

Perception to D-3: 1925 words
Speed to D: 750 words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.