You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kumogakure? Someone here? Plot? RP?  Empty Kumogakure? Someone here? Plot? RP? Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Stitches

Stitches

D-rank
If someone wants to role play and has an interesting plot in Kumogakure, I would love to hear about it.

Post here or send a PM.

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
As far as plot goes, I have none. I would like to build one but I am still unsure how I would go about it. If you would like to RP, I could use the training.

3Kumogakure? Someone here? Plot? RP?  Empty Re: Kumogakure? Someone here? Plot? RP? Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Ameryuu

Ameryuu

D-rank
I rp in Kumo. No real plot yet but I'm more than willing to figure something out.

4Kumogakure? Someone here? Plot? RP?  Empty Re: Kumogakure? Someone here? Plot? RP? Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
I'm a ronin that's currently in kumo I could always use another rp if you want

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Battle Royal?!.... Wait I'm jounin :(

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
I'm in Kiri at the moment, but when i get back i'd definitely want to rp with you. as for plot, kaekio doesn't have anything at the moment that might be of interest to you, but i'm sure i could figure something out if you want.

Also Zetsu.. remember the last time you fought a genin? you gave her a scar she still has <_<.... still need to return the favor on that one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.