You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A failed attempt at a break Empty A failed attempt at a break Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
Moussa finnaly had time on his hands to relax. With the new Tsuchikage and Iwa finnaly coming to life, he wasnt needed too much, except for missions; but the Tsuchikage hadnt summoned him yet. Moussa walked to the hotsprings, sinking down into the hot, relaxing water and pulled out his copy of "Make Out Paradise"
He felt himself drifting into a form of pure relaxation.....

Of course it is impossible to relax in this world....

2A failed attempt at a break Empty Re: A failed attempt at a break Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
The Tsuchikage arrived with the young Iwa genin in an instant. So fast that Moussa didn't notice anybody get near as he is so relaxed and to intrigued in his reading. As Dengen appeared with a body flicker, knowing that the kid was there simply out of whim. Knowing that kids his age will love to spend their free time in the Hot Springs. Dengen seen as the kid was reading one of the "Make Out Paradise" books and the series was unknown because the young shinobis fingers were on the way. The Tsuchikage felt bad that he had to interfere the young mans relaxation time but time was running out. "Moussa Sissoko." Dengen said with an intimidating voice as he lowered the book so that Moussa can see the face of the Tsuchikage. Their was no doubt that this must have surprised Moussa at least a little bit and if he was to speak Dengen would wait till he finished before telling him the reason why he came. "I have personally came to you for a mission that involves a trip to Konoha. Simply put, we have no Genins in the Chuunin Exams and I am going to attempt to sign this kid up." Dengen steps to the side and opens the way so that Arashi can walk in front. "Do you accept the mission?"

Dengen waits to hear the answer and if yes then the respond would be simple. "Ok good. I expect no less from an Iwagakure shinobi. We should go now. The exams will start soon. If you have any questions about the mission feel free to ask on the way; and if you have questions about me, because i know that this is the first time we meet then feel free to ask as well, but on the way to Konoha. {Dengen then turns and says} Now lets go." Then the Tsuchikage jumps in order to leave the hot springs with the shinobis not to far behind.

{EXIT Hot Springs}

3A failed attempt at a break Empty Re: A failed attempt at a break Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The Tsuchikage and Arashi got to the hotsprings very fast. The hot springs weren't far from the Complex, but not actually in it. How does the Tsuchikage know where Mouse is? True, the Hot Springs are quite popular, but it certantly wouldn't be the place I would search first. They, together, arrived at the Hot Springs. Arashi and the Tsuchikage walked in the booth, and into the Springs themselves. Arashi noticed Mouse, he was in the water, reading a book. It said "Make Out Paradise". Arashi blushed, instantly. Make out paradise? Really Mouse? Arashi read the first book of Make Out Paradise, so he knew what it was all about...

The Tsuchikage quickly dissapeared and reappeared just by Mouse.
"Moussa Sissoko."
The Tsuchikage lowered Mouse's book down, so he could see his face. Mouse looks suprised. He really did, a funny face expression. Arashi could hardly keep himself from laughing.
"I have personally came to you for a mission that involves a trip to Konoha. Simply put, we have no Genins in the Chuunin Exams and I am going to attempt to sign this kid up."
The Tsuchikage stepped to the side. It was obvious he wanted Arashi to step in front. And so he did.
"Do you accept the mission?"

Arashi didn't mean to be rude, talking while the Tsuchikage still didn't get his anwser, but he just had to say something.
"Come Mouse, it'll be fun!"

--- Arashi Quit The Thread ---

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

4A failed attempt at a break Empty Re: A failed attempt at a break Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Moussa Sissoko

Moussa Sissoko

D-rank
Moussa was deeply engrossed in his book, he was on the final stretch of the chapter, and he was certain that Alex's boyfriend had a secret that he wasnt telling anybody. He knew that JoJo was secretly dating Karissa and that Pedro was going to leave town. But what was Alex's boyfriend's secret? Moussa couldnt wait to find out, he was sure that it was going to be good. Oh boy! A make out scene, Moussa was really enjoying his book when suddenly the words flew away from his face, and he was looking directly at the Tsuchikage.

Moussa listened to what the Tsuchikage had to say. A last minute enrollment? Daring, but any mission was do-able by Moussa's standards. And the kid he was trying to sign up, Arashi. Moussa already knew this kid, and he had some mad skills, even if he was a bit careless with heavy objects. The Tsuchikage had barely finished his sentence before Moussa was up and out of the Hot Springs, his eyes glowing. "I would be honoured to take part in your mission Tsuchikage sama, ready to leave when you are..."

Moussa did feel a little embarassed that he was caught reading the book, but it was ok, he had his first mission in a while; so he was happy to go. He looked at Arashi and smiled, he had a good chance in these exams. "I know it will be fun, kid. But can you finish the exam without crying?" Moussa stuck he tongue out at the kid and laughed; a reference to a previous meeting with the two, and with that, they set off

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.