You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Babies {D-Rank Mission, Solo} Empty My Babies {D-Rank Mission, Solo} Sun May 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Mission Details:

Ruvaak had just left the bookshop when he was almost trampled by a frantic woman running down the street yelling for what he assumed was her children. "Ma'am is something wrong, do you need help?" Ruvaak asked the woman sincerely, "My Babies their gone, I can't find them anywhere they were there and now their gone" the woman tells him frantically. "Ok calm down, I'll find them, where all did you go?" Ruvaak asked trying to calm the woman, "I went to the clothes store down the street here, when I left there we went and dropped my husbands sword off to be repaired with Mick and then we went to the market and got some food, when I went to the head to the gate I noticed they weren't there." The woman said rather fast, "Ok I don't know this village so come with me and we will find them" Ruvaak told the lady. With that they took off down the street towards the clothing store, Upon arriving they quickly searched the small shop from top to bottom but didn't find them, "Its ok, lets check the next stop" Ruvaak said to the lady as he saw tears start to fill her eyes. As they got closer to the blacksmith Ruvaak heard the crying of a child, and was able to locate him in the back alley of the smith, the woman ran to the child and was overjoyed at the site of her young boy, "Wait where is your brother?" the woman asked her son who just kept crying and point in the direction of what Ruvaak could now see was the market. "Stay here, I'll find him" Ruvaak said to the woman as he took off down the street towards the market, as he ran he quickly activated his Onikeigan and jumped up onto the rooftops to get a better view of the area. It was then that Ruvaak saw a rather large looking man pushing through the crowd of the market, as the man continued to run forward Ruvaak saw him turn slightly as if he was looking behind him and Ruvaak saw a young boy in the mans arms, "Gotcha" Ruvaak said to himself and took off over the rooftops after them. He had to move fast the man was nearly out of the crowd and then there would be nothing slowing his movement down, as Ruvaak ran over the rooftops he grabbed his talisman, he didn't want to have to use it but if the man left him with no choice he had to be ready. Ruvaak neared the man just as he broke through the crowd, "Stop!" Ruvaak yelled down from the rooftop, causing the man to look up and see him, the man turned and took off down a side street on the opposite side from where Ruvaak was, "Well I gave him a choice" Ruvaak said to himself as he began focusing his chakra to his hand. Molding his chakra to form his bow Ruvaak quickly raised it zooming in on his target with his doujutsu, he had to be sure not to injure the child in any way so he aimed for the guys leg and fired off the arrow, as soon as the arrow was launched he released his talisman disapating the bow and jumped off the rooftop running after the man, the man wasn't moving that fast and by the time the arrow hit its mark Ruvaak had almost caught up to him. When the arrow hit the man, his arms went up as he fell throwing the child in the air, thinking quickly Ruvaak jumped forward and caught the young boy in his arms on his way down. As soon as Ruvaak stood with the child in his arms he was surround by men in cloaks in masks, 'These must be the ANBU I've heard so much about' Ruvaak thought to himself. "Wait please!" came a voice from the distance, Ruvaak looked to see the woman whose child he was holding "that man was helping me" she said pointing at Ruvaak. The ANBU turn towards the man Ruvaak shot in the leg, two went to pick him up and disappeared, as one of them turned to Ruvaak "We're always watching" before disappearing himself. The woman thanked Ruvaak and taking her boy from him, and walking off with both children in her arms.

Word Count: 746/600

Jutsu Used:

~Exit Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.