You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yoichi's Initiation [Mission, Private] Empty Yoichi's Initiation [Mission, Private] Mon May 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
Spoiler:

The mission was a simple one. Lady Risu had give him the orders, and they would be followed to the letter. Her primary goal was to capture Harusa Rito alive, and to kill Himura Orso. The latter would certainly be easier than the former. After all, killing was much easier than capturing. Then again, as long as Harusa didn't put up much of a fight, this would be rather simple to pull off anyhow. But easier than that, would be collecting the research information. He'd have time to sort through it himself later, so he'd just take all of it. After all, Lady Risu only wanted the successes of A ranking experiments and projects. She had no time for the failures or the lower ranked research. So that would be his own start. The failures, he would look into himself. The lower ranking successes, he'd sort through, and find any promising ones. After all, if it was already researched, and proven a success, why would he risk losing potential knowledge? No, that sort of thing, he would sort out for himself. Anything that wasn't in the parameters set for him by the mission. Or the ultimate goal of finding Enaka's synthetic doujutsu. Everything left some sort of trail. If he could find even a mention of that research, he'd have the first tracks set on finding the things himself. Yoichi's lips raised into a smirk. Hopefully Lady Risu could provide him the power he needed, but so far, he'd been doing well enough on his own. Although without being sent here, he wouldn't be amassing any research of his own for a while, so this helped of course.

Approaching the hideout, Yoichi stopped, getting his plan of action settled. To be honest, there wasn't going to be much of a problem here. After all, like he'd been informed in the briefing, it wasn't a very large hideout. Single story, although there was a secret second floor, for the lab and records, which was where he really needed to go. Yoichi now stood near the entrance of the hideout. There was no way that he could know if anyone was expecting him or not. A shinobi needed to be prepared for any sort of situation, but if Enaka had been smart in designing this place, it would have hidden cameras that fed into monitors, and he'd already have tipped off anyone inside the base that he knew the base was there. Assuming that much, Yoichi didn't plan on being sneaky about anything. But first, to actually get inside. This front door was locked tight. Judging by the scanner at the door, only select individuals could enter here. But then again, no place was impenetrable. The door might be blasted down, sure, but Yoichi didn't want to waste his chakra on that so quickly. No. Looking around, Yoichi's brain was firing quickly, discerning a new possible entrance into the building. For it to be sealed so tightly like this, that meant only one thing. There were air vents leading inside the building. It didn't take long to find one.

Pulling out the grate in front of the air vent with little problem, Yoichi crouched down. The thing would be a tight squeeze for even a kid. It clearly was built to only deliver enough air through it to oxygenate the building. The solution was simple. Using the transformation jutsu, Yoichi's form because that of a thick, meter long snake. He slithered through the air vent, and was now inside the hideout. It hadn't been that difficult. Mere child's play to the mind of an intellectual. The door was certainly an intimidating defense, but the best way to penetrate a defense, was merely to leave it alone. Intimidation was only looks. That door may have withstood a beating, but now Yoichi had gotten around it, not wasting barely any chakra in the process. Continuing on his way down the air vent, eventually Yoichi found an exit out of the vent, sealed by yet another grate. Coiling up the snake body of his, Yoichi lunged forward, slamming the weight against it, and breaking it off the wall. He'd gone somewhat down the hallway, a little bit away from the door, but was now inside. Slithering out of the air vent, the snake dropped to the ground some few feet below, and released the transformation. Yoichi stood up and brushed his hair out of his eyes. Time to get to work.

Yoichi methodically searched the top floor. It was surprisingly empty for the most part. He made his way through each room in the hallway, searching and searching. Nobody appeared to be around. It seemed that he was actually rather alone up here. Perhaps the place was empty? No. That wasn't so. There was no dust anywhere. It had been cleaned, and recently. That meant that what he was searching for all lay in wait for him one the second floor. As he entered the final room, there was one person there, reading over some files. Yoichi stopped in front of him, examining the man. He was older, if Yoichi had to guess, in his sixties. This was target number one. Capture alive. "Harudo Rito. Your days under Orochi Enaka's employment are terminated. Come quietly, and this will go much smoother. My lady wants you alive, but that doesn't mean I can't bring you in with force. Injuries can be healed. So, what'll it be?" he asked calmly, shuriken palmed in his hand.

The older gentleman looked up, startled. He had been so absorbed in his work that he hadn't even noticed anyone enter. He'd thought that he was alone here, other than Himura Orso, who was down in the lab, working on the Venom serum. "Oh... well.. yes, of course! I'll come quietly then. No need to be hasty there!" he said nervously. As well he should be.

Yoichi smiled. That was good. He wouldn't put up a fight. But just to be sure, Yoichi walked foward, backhanding the back of Rito's neck, knocking him out. Yoichi still needed to deal with the other one, and get the records. This room had to be the entrance to the second floor. Why else would Rito be here? Activating his sharingan, Yoichi looked around. Catching any glimpse of something mismatched, for an entrance of the secret variety to the second story. It didn't take long. Before long, Yoichi was on his way down. As he walked, his footsteps echo'ed, signalling the doom of the last man living here. Whistling to himself, Yoichi sauntered downstairs, twirling his kunai.

Upon reaching the lab, Yoichi found one lone man. "Himura Orso then. Like I was telling Harudo Rito, I'm here to inform you that your time employed by Orochi Enaka is up." he said, sheathing the kunai in its holster. "Harudo Rito was kind enough to agree to come with me to my lady without a fuss. I'll ask you the same question that I posed him. Will it be a fight, is your loyalty to Enaka so great that you'll pose a threat?" he asked, somewhat kinder than he had been previously to Harudo. This was the one he needed to kill after all.

Harudo's only response was to grab a syringe, and he went to plunge it into himself. Yoichi's quick reaction was to fire a shock bullet at his hand, knocking the syringe out of his hand. "Tsk tsk. No, you're not going to use that. I've been informed of your research. Human potential unlocking, hm? Well, you've failed in your projects. But I reasoned out that you didn't fail to make something that would increase your strength. Judging by your attempt to inject yourself, that was the Venom project? Probably unorthodox, and not good for you, but better than the alternative, eh? Well then, couldn't make it easy on yourself, could you?" he shook his head, and aimed for the man's joints, unloading the other 14 charges into his joints. "Well then. No point in dragging this out." he said. Pulling out his kunai, Yoichi walked up to him, slitting his throat. "Primary objective, achieved. Now, for the records."

Yoichi moved around the lab, looking around for any records that had been out and used for research at the moment. It seemed that nothing had been worked on at the moment. Collecting the syringe, and some of the other projects, Yoichi bagged them securely. He could continue some reasearch on this stuff on his own. Moving into the record room, Yoichi took out all the files that Lady Risu had asked for first, making sure that he had them secured first, before moving on and collecting the things he wanted. When he left, there was nothing left in the record room. Yoichi walked back upstairs, collecting the unconscious man, and left the building, heading back to Konoha. He'd done all he needed to do. The mission was completed.

Opening the door up, Yoichi looked back at the place with his haul. Lady Risu would be pleased to know that there wasn't any real complication with the mission. If there had been, it would have been easy to take care of. Like in his fight against Neci, there wasn't much anyone could do in the face of Yoichi's pure destructive jutsu. It didn't matter. Yoichi had sent Neci Uchiha, a Sunagakure Chuunin, fleeing, heavily wounded. And Yoichi barely received any in turn, although there had been plenty of close calls. But nothing these two researchers could have done would have compared to the power of the Uchiha clan. After all, most Uchiha were prodigal. As Yoichi walked, he contemplated many things. This day had gone fairly well, and Yoichi's progress was amazing. His captive was starting to stir a little bit, so Yoichi sat down and waited for him to wake up.

"Sorry I had to knock you out. Didn't want you trying to pull anything while I dealt with them. If you can walk, walk on your own. I'll take you to the compound, and you can await our lady's orders. Try anything, and I'll disable you again. My orders, as I said, were to take you in alive. That did not mean in full working condition. It could be worse. You could have been the other. He had to die. Too many failures, and he was considered a liability. I wonder, who's the liability here? An old man, or a promising young Uchiha that has fulfilled his primary objective? We have all your research. We don't NEED you to work things out. It's just easier to have you on board. So decide now." Yoichi said, walking. The other man begrudgingly came willingly. He knew Yoichi was telling the truth.

WC: 1803
Mission Completed : [1000/1000]
Training Ophidian Brimstone: [750/750]
Remaining WC : 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.