You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Help!" A Call from the Grave.  (A Rank) Empty "Help!" A Call from the Grave. (A Rank) Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Mission name: "Help" A Call from the Grave
Mission rank: A
Objective: Hanbei returns to Sunagakure alive
Reward: 1 A rank jutsu
Mission description: On a worn away notice, faded by sand and time "Missing: Hanbei Guanyin. Last Seen: En Route out of the medical bay after the chuunin exams one year ago. Any news on his werabouts would be appreciated, 300 Ryo to the ninja who brings him back alive, 100 for his remains... other payments can be be negotiated."
Mission details: Hanbei is chained within an underground facility on the third floor down by a bandit troupe numbering 41 in total. Tortured, beaten, and at 1/2 his chakra total, after meditating for chakra after the last number of days and resisting his torture, as he hears commotion enough to distract guards, he will attempt to make his own way to escape from the inside of the bandit facility. The rescuer fights their way to Hanbei, then ninja together will rescue the Guanyin and wipe out the bandits on their way out before fighting the remainder and the bandit leader outside, non conflict is not an option as Hanbei will be too weak to handle all the other bandits on his own or run at meaningful speed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hanbei~ on Sat May 16, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 7 times in total

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I don't entirely understand the purpose of this mission. Please explain.

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
It's like "rescue a ninja who was captured" except I'm the ninja that's being rescued... seemed rather easy...

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I will need a number of the bandit/thugs for this mission. What about the layout of the facility? Is there a floor plan? From what point of view must you rescue Hanbei; are you just entering the facility so you must fight through the facility to save him with the Bandit leader being in charge? Or has the ninja managed to sneak intot he facility, and get to Hanbei and now must fight through the facility to freedom? This mission is very broad based on its description; I will need more information before I can review once more.

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Edited Holms.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The number of bandit thugs you must fight including fighting the leader is too high for a B Rank mission. Perhaps lower it to 20-30. Alternatively, you can just raise the level of the mission to A Rank.

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Sounds fine, change made.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I don't see any changes made

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
I changed it to A rank.

10"Help!" A Call from the Grave.  (A Rank) Empty Re: "Help!" A Call from the Grave. (A Rank) Sun May 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
approved~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.