You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Empty Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Sun May 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Sachiko

Sachiko

D-rank
With the birds chirping in the air, she moved further into the village. She still towed along Yamino as they neared the restaurant. The streets were busy in the later part of the morning. Several different wagons were being pulled to and fro, lots of people roaming about. Where they were walking, lots of shops, restaurants, and businesses were located. This wasn't the hub of the village, but it was still rather busy. Sachiko passed the rice farmer's vending stall, a few clothing stores, and a convenience store before stepping into a sushi bar. She took the second to last seat from the left and patted the last seat to her left for Yamino to take.

"This is my favorite place to eat," she declared happily. "I hope you don't mind sushi, I just love it!"

She'd wait while he took his seat. A server came around and laid two menus down for them. Sachiko picked her's up, looking over the thick yellow parchment. The linoleum of the counter was very clean, small black platters resting on top of the beige counters. The Yellow Fin Sushi Bar's sign dangled just a few feet over their heads. It was a small sushi bar, but it was the best one in her opinion. Better than the food she had back home.

The Land of Grass and the village she came from, Engaru, was it really still her home? She'd left that part of herself behind. It was  a weak past. Now she had a strong future ahead of her. Yamino was as much proof of that. Never would her past self imagine that she'd one day fight a traveling warrior for fun, for a test of skill. Yet here she was now, eating in a shinobi hidden village with such a person.

No fate but what you make.

2Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Mon May 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Gaiso Yamino

Gaiso Yamino

D-rank
Yamino followed the girl closely, taking in the village, he usually stayed near the exit in case something happened with the local authourites, though Yamino wasnt a criminal he often had disagreemants with the police of local villages and towns but he decided to behave himself today, since he had a guest with him and she was having dinner with him after they had sparred

"This is my favorite place to eat," the girl declared happily. "I hope you don't mind sushi, I just love it!"

Yamino smiled wide...he loved sushi, though he often went months wihout eating actual food, since he mostly survived on bread water and vension, he was definitly happy with this turn of events, as they entered the building Yaminos eyes darted back and forth quicky...making sure that there were not people in the building that ''owed'' him, but keeping the action somewhat hidden, Yamino picked a table at the corner of the place, in a corner, based more on habit then any real fear, motioning for the girl to sit first smiling warmly, after that he sat down and pulled from his hip bag enough ryo for dinner for 10 of them, he placed it on the table and said in a jovial tone,
Get anything you want, really, anything aha,i got payed more then usual from my last job....so where are you from, tell me about yourself he smiled as he looked at hjer

3Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Sachiko

Sachiko

D-rank
The Menu:

Yamino sat down next to her, completely taking in the sushi bar and all of the few people there with them. Sachiko thought this place to be pleasant and judging from the smile on the boy's face, he thought so, too. However it was what he did with his hip bag that surprised her. He had reached back for it after sitting down and with a chorus of clinks, set it down on the table. The bag was open enough to show a huge stack of ryo was ready for use. Yamino then explained he was willing to front the bill no matter what she decided on ordering.

Still too young to have learned the best and proper etiquette when hosting a guest, Sachiko graciously accepted the generous offer by immediately calling the server over. "Give me four orders of the Salmon Sashimi with Miso Dressing, please!"

The server nodded and then looked quizzically at Yamino. Having been living in the village for quite a while, Sachiko had developed a reputation at a few places, namely this Yellow Fin Sushi Bar. Her quadruple order was only common when she could afford it, which was very rare just by herself, but now that money was without the question and she decided to make the most of her generous new friend!

"Thanks so much, Yamino! I usually have a running tab here just to afford my meals. This is so great!" she was gleaming with excitement. It had been weeks since she'd eaten to her heart's content. "Thank you, thank you!"

Last edited by Sachiko on Thu May 21, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Thu May 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Gaiso Yamino

Gaiso Yamino

D-rank
Give me four orders of the Salmon Sashimi with Miso Dressing, please!"
Yamino laughed in a hearty tone, this girl was something else, most people would nod and order the same amount of food, but this girl ordered four orders of salmon sushi, it was hilarious, it was exactly what he was offering her so he had no reason to disagree, and when the waiter asked for his order he responded with,
''Ill have a Dragon Umaki roll, as much wasabi as you can fit in the roll, and a small dish on the side'' he smiled to the waiter as he took the menu from his hand, then the girl across from him smiled widely at him,
"Thanks so much, Yamino! I usually have a running tab here just to afford my meals. This is so great!"
Yamino smiled even wider,
''Anything for a pretty girl ive always been told ahah'' He said in a somewhat jokingly tone, hoping to at least just make her giggle, Yamino then saw that their drinks were being brought over, and yamino took t graciously, taking a small sip every once in a while, waiting for the girls response.

5Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Empty Re: Lunch and a Friend [Private/No Kill] Fri May 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Sachiko

Sachiko

D-rank
Yamino ordered and soon the server brought the assumed drinks to their places. The white haired boy took the drinks carefully and passed one to Sachiko. She could see that he was smiling just as wide about the situation. Funny how fighting could bring people closer, or was it the food that had come afterwards, or maybe even the generosity? No, it was all these things and more. Yamino seemed to be a genuinely good human being, at least, from what Sachiko could determine. She sipped a few times before realizing that Yamino was waiting for her to say something.

Did I miss something? She thought back a bit to see if she could remember if there was a question or if Yamino was just expecting her to talk. Oh, the question! Finally remembering she put her hand to her forehead and laughed sheepishly. "Oh, I'm sorry," she began. "I completely forgot about your question, I was so caught up on being able to order whatever I wanted."

She laughed at herself, hoping to make a joke out of her ditsy act. "I'm actually from the Land of Grass, myself. Or, at least I think so. I grew up in an orphanage, you see so I'm not exactly sure where I come from. All I know is my name."

The whole issue with who her parents were, who she really was as a person, where she came from, and why she was left alone for so long, were all questions she wanted to have answered. However, where does one even begin to look for such answers? The woman that had been in charge of the orphanage in her old town in the Land of Grass was dead, killed by the bandits that had threatened to take the village. And now that she had left to take up a new and daring life, one that would allow her not to have to rely on others to save her, did she still want those questions answered?

Yes, yes I do.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.