You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao dumped the rest of the water into her mouth, savoring the sweet , cool taste. She brought the canteen down and picked up the book she had set aside. The air was thick. Thick with sounds of daily life. She turned the page and set a bookmark in it. The spring flowers was in bloom and seemed to have not a care in the world. Misao looked up at all the former Hokages faces threw the years, each a different past a different fate. Her eyes focused on the fifth Hokage Tsunade Senju. She had read the books that had the great many accomplishments of the fifth Hokage, as a matter of fact the book she was reading was on one such feat: Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique. This jutsu was the goal of many a medic shinobi across the world, herself no exception.

" Wonder what its like to see your dreams come true." She said still looking at the carved faces. "Im so small, I wonder if I will be able to do anything.."She trailed off. She was small even for her age, the fact that she had graduated the academy early made many who did not know think she was wearing someone else's headband. "I guess Ill be ok." She said letting herself fall back on the soft grass. A gentle breezed washed threw her long hair and she looked at the clouds.

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
"Ninja Art: Creation Rebirth - Strength of a Hundred Technique... It has been some time since I have heard of that" Sousetsu announced with a small giggle to finish as he towered over the young kunoichi and inspecting the book closer. "My apologies for the intrusion. I couldn't help but notice a student fully enveloped in a book and was curious. I am pleased to find it was medical ninjutsu, surprised in fact." he revealed his infamous grin.

Sousetsu stood tall and stoic. Composed in an attire of a white coat with blue decal that ran across the edges of its tails as opposed to the traditional red. Sousetsu's personal Hokage coat. His hair blew gracefully along with the wind along with the loose ends of the cloth that wrapped around his forehead. His blade lay in rest at his hip, at the ready for any opportunity of attack. A simple precaution. It was surprising to find him outside of the office during work hours but it was time for lunch after all. What better way to spend lunch than with another? He gave off a small smile to the young woman beside him, who was short in height, but he could see she soared higher in search of a dream.

"Would you like to become a medical ninja one day?" he asked as he sat only a few feet away and retrieving a small bag from inside his coat. Opening the bag he found a few sweet rolls before picking the one that appealed to him most and taking a small bite. He then stretched out his arm and offered the young kunoichi one as a thanks for allowing his presence.

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao's eyes snapped open, looming over her was non other then the Hokage himself Sousetsu Senju. The fact He was looking at her book and giggling made Misao put her hand over her mouth to keep herself from giggling too. Here was the Hokage, looking like he had not a care or responsibility in the world, far from what she had imagined him to be like. "Ninja Art: Creation Rebirth - Strength of a Hundred Technique... It has been some time since I have heard of that" He spoke laid back as ever. "My apologies for the intrusion. I couldn't help but notice a student fully enveloped in a book and was curious. I am pleased to find it was medical ninjutsu, surprised in fact." She was slightly shocked that the Hokage could be surprised at anything let alone a Genin studying medical ninjutsu.

"Would you like to become a medical ninja one day?" He asked as he reached into his coat. Gathering her wits about her again she stood up and bowed at the waist. "Thank you Hokage Sama, and yes I want to be the best Medical Ninja the world has ever seen!" She said excitedly as he took a sweet roll from his back and offered her one. She reached out and took one from the bag. "Thank you very much." She said before taking a small bite, who knew sweets could be so good? As Misao finished her sweet roll, her eyes went to the grin the Hokage was giving. 'Someday when I accomplish my goal maybe I could smile like that.' Her face turned a few shades redder at her embarrassment in front of the Hokage. 'A smile? im worried about a smile when the Hokage is right there? Focus Misao focus!' She thought before moving on. "My names Misao, Shogo, its nice to meet you Hokage sama. I don't have a sensei or a team yet so I read alot, although, even if I did have a sensei I don't think I would stop reading even then." She smiled giving away one of her passions. Hopefully she could learn more about the illustrious man in front of her.

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
"Thank you Hokage Sama, and yes I want to be the best Medical Ninja the world has ever seen!" she replied as she reached for the offering. Another warm smile etched on his face. She reminded him what he like at that age. Young and eager, full of determination and letting his dreams carry him forward. Her face seemed to grow more red by the moment, of course, this was a common reaction to seeing him. As head of the ninja village, Sousetsu was only often spoken off, meeting him in person was a different story. He had heard rumours of what they thought however. Some say he is a benevolent man with a pacifistic nature. Others say he was a beast if met in battle, the 'Azure Beast' to be exact. A tactician from a young age. The truth was, he could change his attitude despite which stories had spread. However, these people were not wrong. He lived in each moment as he deemed it fit although he did prefer the more 'traditional' way of living. Respect did bring people a long way.

After slight hesitation, he was greeted with her name. 'Misao, Shogo.' She had no sensei to call her own this current moment in time but does not let her talents or teachings falter. Books were the most useful tools anyone could need to Sousetsu. They held answers to whatever it was we searched for. Recordings and personal findings or predecessors that changed history with their theories and methods that assisted them at a particular subject. Fascinating that even years beyond our lifetime, a book will still be acknowledged of how this generation lived and a documented lifestyle could help further productivity for future use.

Looking at the young kunoichi before him, he could see someone who was passionate about her future line of work. At such a young age, buried in books, already knowing what she wanted for her future, that was a headstrong character indeed. Sousetsu placed the sweet rolls between the two, taken another and nibbling, savoring the sweet taste as it filled his mouth before swallowing the broken down contents that remained.

"The best the world has ever seen? Even surpassing Chisaki?" he smiled once again as he looked down to the book once more and leaving a small remark about the current head of medical ninja. "Well, if you continue reading and possess the same determination as you have now, who is to say that will never happen? I will look forward to being under your care." he grinned as another bite went underway. He looked up to the mountainside where the faces of the previous Hokage resided etched in rock. All of them had a dream and for many of them, it was to become Hokage. Possibilities were endless in this world and it rewarded those who pursued them long enough. He scanned over to his own face, or where it should have been. It was erased by a battle not so long ago, but it was from this that he learned that he did not need his face in rock to be respected as Hokage. It was what he could do for the village and its people.

He turned to smile at Shogo once more. That same bright and warm smile like the summers day. Carefree, enjoying a small bite to eat. His troubles were at bay for the moment as he wanted to enjoy just a small time away from it all. And what better way than to do it.  

"When I was a Genin, I wanted to become a sensory type ninja. Capture and detain. he began with a small smirk to follow. "Once I achieved that, I aimed for something so much higher. Anything really is possible, Shogo." he reaffirmed her beliefs.

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao blushed again as the Hokage smiled. 'There goes that smile again.' She thought but was quickly snapped back to attention at the mention of the current worlds best medic. "The best the world has ever seen? Even surpassing Chisaki?" The Hokage asked, all this did was reaffirm her goals. "Of course im going to surpass them." She stated as a matter of factually. She watched as the Hokage finished off his snacks. wn to the book once more and leaving a small remark about the current head of medical ninja. "Well, if you continue reading and possess the same determination as you have now, who is to say that will never happen? I will look forward to being under your care."

"I hope you never have to be..... Because that would mean you got hurt..." She trailed off, true she wanted to be a Medic, however it did not stop the fact she did not like to think of her friends or anyone for that matter hurt. Part of the reason she wanted to be a Medic so bad was from the bloodshed she read about in the history books, all the while she made it her goal to save as many people as she could.

"When I was a Genin, I wanted to become a sensory type ninja. Capture and detain. Once I achieved that, I aimed for something so much higher. Anything really is possible, Shogo." Misao was grinning from ear to ear now, the Hokage himself saying she could reach her goals was something that had been missing, some one, anyone who had faith she could do it. It took lots of restraint not to jump for joy as she wanted too. "Don't worry Hokage sama, Ill be the best there is you can count on it!" Her voice rang with determination, now that another believed in her she had no right to give up now.

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
"Don't worry, Hokage-sama. I'll be the best there is, you can count on it!" The will of fire had revealed itself from the young kunoichi beside him. Another reaffirming grin to match those that came before could be shown on his face once again. He thought about what she had said previously however. Hoping that he would never have to see her as a medic as result of some battle that may endanger his life. His smile slowly sank as he had to come to terms with the life of a shinobi, and it was only fair for her to hear the truth from the Hokage. A small sigh and a straightened back as he sat upright, he looked at the young woman and curled his lip allowing a small smirk to arise.

"The life of a ninja is not an easy one, Shogo. It causes much pain to yourself and others around you, it's the one thing we all share in this life. We try to conceal our emotions, think rationally, and remain headstrong in order for us to continue our paths..." he exclaimed. His head began to sink into his chest slowly before taking another deep breath and turning to her for another moment.

"As Hokage... I will often be on the front-line in order to protect this village..." he began to reminisce the past battles during his time as Hokage. The late and infamous Uchiha Hao, the masked woman, his fellow ninja, his personal advisor, all of whom proved to be a task to question his own leadership skills and position in power. He would not succumb to their demands however. He now seen the threats as trials to becoming a great Hokage. A dream he still awaited to become a reality.

"Whether or not I get hurt, I will still need a medic to look me over." he giggled as the past began to sink back to where it belonged.

The day was fruitful. Not many clouds covered the deep blue skies that reflected the oceans purity. The sun shone with its bright rays and shared its warmth to all who basked in it. A good day. One that he had been seeking where all his troubles would not haunt him. A nice, quiet, and tranquil setting such as this. Speaking to the future of the people he had grown to love for who they were. is neighbours, his comrades, but most of all... people he could call friends. They were worth protecting and so he would continue his role for as long as he lived.

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao watched the Hokage sigh, It was never good in her opinion if someone sighed. She had lost her focus for a split second when she seen a butterfly floating on the breeze, but, she forced her mind back to the Hokage. color=#003399]"The life of a ninja is not an easy one, Shogo. It causes much pain to yourself and others around you, it's the one thing we all share in this life. We try to conceal our emotions, think rationally, and remain headstrong in order for us to continue our paths..."[/color] He said before a forlorn look appeared on his face his head lowering slightly.

It causes pain, the thought of causing people pain made her flinch, it would never be her goal to cause anyone pain. Misao put her finger to her chin as she pondered the rest of what the Hokage had said. It was a shame in her mind so many had to live a lie, perhaps it was due to her age where being carefree still played a big role, or perhaps it was she had read history of people losing who they were just to complete a mission.

Just as Misao's mood had started to turn sad, the Hokage put a smirk on his face yet again "Whether or not I get hurt, I will still need a medic to look me over." He said his demeanor changing back to a good mood again. Misao perked up when she spotted that smile. Gleaming again she saluted in a playful manor. "I cant ignore a request from the Hokage now can I? Just watch me ill become a good enough medic even for you!" She stated her own grin plastering her face. Deep in her mind though she hoped she would never see anyone hurt, but she knew she would eventually.

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
"I can't ignore a request from the Hokage now can I? Just watch me, I'll become a good enough medic even for you!" the leaf kunoichi proclaimed with a grin of her own to accompany.  

Sousetsu began to laugh as the young woman before him continued to show her perseverance. It was rather nostalgic to see such a personality convey itself before him. He could see that she grew exceedingly more comfortable within his presence, a positive attribute to have. It had shown him that he was still approachable, welcoming even, despite his high authority figure. He seen himself as the many he watched over, being one of them rather than any foot higher. That was what he believed would make a compassionate and just leader. These were only his thoughts however, as many refused to see it before. His mannerisms were set upon each situation that arose, fitting into them like a piece of a puzzle. What Shogo had seen now, was unlike many others who had seen him. To her, he may have even came across as lazy, a laid-back Hokage with nothing but joy to bring. But if she truly wished to one day tend to his wounds, she would surely be talking to the 'Beast' few had been known to meet. He looked to her with another small smile and placed his hands together, ignoring that side of him for the time being.

"I have a gift for you." he nodded towards her hands for them to present themselves. He re-positioned himself so that he knelt before her, holding his hands over hers with that small smile lingering on his face.

"During my travels as a shinobi, I came across various landscapes. Lands both beautiful and barren wastelands. You must remember that wherever you go, always look for the beauty it holds." he gently opened his hands that were bound together to reveal a rare flower, almost similar to a lotus flower, but with the colours of fuchsia, pink rose and amber fading to a white center. This was a flower he had seen in a small pond along the skirts of mountainside to a hideout of a notorious gang of ninja. He memorized the flower with such attention to detail that he felt it was a carbon copy.

"Take care of this, won't you?" he smiled once again.

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
"I have a gift for you." Misao held out her tiny hands together palm up. His hands hovering above hers. 'I wonder what it is? The Hokage giving me a gift? I cant believe it!' She thought excitingly as he explained his story. "During my travels as a shinobi, I came across various landscapes. Lands both beautiful and barren wastelands. You must remember that wherever you go, always look for the beauty it holds." Her heart skipped a beat when his hands unveiled A pinkish looking lotus with a white center. A beauty to behold, the little flower looked so delicate in his hands. "Take care of this, won't you?" He asked. Misao gently took the flower from him and cradled it in her hands.

"Its so pretty! Thank you soooo much! Ill take really good care of it!"She Exclaimed excited like, a huge smile on her face. She was going to take great care of the flower he had given her.

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The sounds of laughter from the children nearby echoed towards him carried by the summer breeze. His white haori covered his black jumpsuit while the collars of both flailed slightly back and fourth, almost as if the laughter was doing so. Happiness filled the village as they were protected, safe from harm this day. Care-free in nature as they lived their lives with little worry. The birds continued to sing their songs while the plants and wildlife basked in the natural habitat they had come to learn to reside within. He had come to realize that while people change, nature did not. How did that come to be? What was its secret? It simply basked in life, allowing the cycle to rinse and repeat on a daily basis. Maybe it was not all that different. On some days the birds may not find the food to support their offspring, plants may be drying up as a result of the sun and lack of water to feed upon. They had their hardships also.

He was delighted to see that Shogo, the young kunoichi that sat adjacent to Sousetsu, would now care for that particular flower. She accepted the role to be a watchful protector over this small beauty, much like Sousetsu took it upon himself to watch over the village. A small token with a hidden meaning. The color of this particular flower however, reminded Sousetsu of her. Almost as if he asked to protect herself, keep herself in check every day. It took discipline to take care of something so delicate. Would this lesson become clear to the young kunoichi also?

He stood tall, placing a hand upon his opposing shoulder and jerking his arm in a circular motion, a small stretch to loosen the stiffness it may have been experiencing. The coat he wore continued to flail as the blue decal that ran along the edges began to resemble that of running waters. The right shoulder did not bear the coats embrace however, as it black outfit was revealed during his stretch previous.

"My time is soon coming to an end here. Could I lend you my ears before my departure?" he spoke rather stoically, wondering if she wanted to ask him any questions before he returned to his duties as Hokage.

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao looked down at the little flower in her hand, it was so pretty she nearly lost herself in it. She was snapped back to reality though, the hokage had asked her if she had any questions. Gently she sat the flower down with great care on top of her book. She stood up with a serous look on her face before pointing at him "Hear this! Your not allowed to get hurt before I can help you!" She wanted to make a difference and even if he ignored her it would still be in her heart that she should have been able to help. "Promise me you wont get hurt unless you have too!" She really wanted to make her point before he left.

Spoiler:

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The Senju watched as the young woman before him looked down at the flower that he bestowed upon her, to find that her gaze had given its full attention. A sudden readjustment of her eyes led her back to Sousetsu who stood tall, allowing the sun to kiss his skin and radiate such a warm glow as he grinned. The small breeze carried his coat once more, flailing the blue decal to run true like the oceans waters. She stood firm also, honing a determined look and raised hand followed by a pointing finger towards the Senju. She spoke her mind and forbid the Hokage to ever require medical attention. A cocked eyebrow and a small chuckle escaped him.

"Promise me you wont get hurt unless you have too!"

His small chuckle reverted back into the smile that formed it. A promise such as this was difficult to keep even for a Hokage as the life of a ninja was a dangerous. It was something he could not have promised in the past as he often threw himself on the front-lines, or became so accustom to solo missions that aid was a factor he often missed. Each scar he bore was a remnant of each fight leading up to this point. He faced her head on and formally bowed before her.

"I promise, Shogo..." he reassured her. She knew the risks the Hokage must make. His life for the village's, but his time was not close to an end, rather beginning to unravel within the hidden leaves. He stood upright once again giving her another grin. [b]"Promise me you will look after that flower." he turned. Making his way back to the Hokage office to finish his duties for the day. A small wave back to the young kunoichi, grasping another mental image of who made him promise something would be sure to fulfill. If she truly did care for her comrades, the flower would tell all. Like the bonds we make with one another in the shinobi, they still remained as delicate as the flower. Just how long would it take for her to realize that.

-Exit Thread-

Words: 2487

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
"I promise, Shogo..." She smiled a little, a promise she knew he could not keep. It was not that he would die, quite the opposite. Maybe his promise he just made would give him the will to live should he ever need any extra motivation. She gazed briefly at the flower which she held in her hands. It was so small so fragile, kind of like her for the time being. She would grow and get stronger, this flower however, would need her to stay alive. 'I see he gave me something to protect' She thought before looking back at the grinning Hokage. Before she could thank him again it was his turn to make her promise.

"Promise me you will look after that flower." He said the small smile still on his face. If she had to guess he had planned to give her some responsibility all along, even if it was to a small flower.

"I promise Ill look after it with everything I got!" She said with full confidence she would be able to and make the Hokage proud of her.

The Hokage turned and waved before going back to work. Misao almost waved back but then remembered the flower in her small hands and decided not too. The sun was getting low and it was time to go. As the Hokage faded into the distance she picked her book up with her other hand and headed home. She had to find a place to keep her newest charge.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.