You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Humans suffer from what they can not understand and deny knowledge that they know will destroy the foundation of their minds. Some wonder why humans deny truth that was not taught, but only accept truth from what they desire. So what separates humans from other humans or rather what makes humans desire a greater being then themselves. As a citizen of the Leaf the Hokage would fit that description. A being that humans place on an alter to worship, but why is that. Is it because of power, wealth, influence, bloodline or maybe destiny. What is destiny to human beings? Why does destiny exist? Destiny based on human definition is terrifying. A very scary concept that should rattle the very core of every being. Destiny to humans are chains that puppet our souls. Something you can never defy or plead for better. Destiny is a chain that takes hold the moment you are brought into this world. Destiny I hate the very concept to the core.

Consumed by thought while doing his daily training Keigo grew frustrated by his growth. He knew he lacked the discipline to compete with others his own level. "Dam"

2Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Tue May 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
"Damn" Misao overheard as she was on her way to her normal training spot, the day was slightly hot but not too much. The breeze meant for a comfortable day hopefully. As She made it to the clearing standing in the opening was a giant in her eyes, a man looking to be about six foot tall was standing there with a forlorn look on his face. 'Maybe I should wait till he leaves, or maybe I should talk too him?' Misao thought gaining a little courage. She went threw the opening and walked closer to the man. The Konoha headband seemed proof enough he was not a enemy, and if he were a enemy he would not just be standing there.

Putting on a smile Misao looked the frustrated man in the face. "Why such a sad look? You ok?" She said wondering if she could help. Truth be told she did not know much in the way of healing someone but maybe this was something she could help with.

Training WC:

3Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Thu May 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Grieving over the thought of being something he wished he was Keigo heard a voice behind him. The sense of embarrassment coursed through his vains not because someone saw him in this state, but the fact he did not notice someone approaching. That was another sign that proved he was falling off significantly. This made his blood boil knowing that fact. Recently he has been in an unknown slump lately. Many factors play a role to that, but that is something the young Uchiha would have to deal with sooner than later if he truly wants to obtain glory not controlled by destiny. The uchiha composed himself to turn toward the voice behind him. What he saw a young girl seemingly not to older than his younger brother. Keigo was a bit perplexed as to why such a young girl was out here all by herself. "Why such a sad look? You ok?" The fact this girl noticed such a thing made Keigo feel a bit ashamed.

"I'm fine just had a cramp that i couldn't get rid of." Of course that was lie, but why explain such personal things to a little girl. Keigo fully turned to the girl towering over her because of the large height difference. Keigo looked down at the girl with a smirk to convince her he was fine. "So why are you out here all by yourself where are your parents?"

4Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Thu May 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao flinched a little as the man turned and stood up all the way and told her it was just a cramp, true she had no way of telling if he was telling the truth so she just dropped it. "So why are you out here all by yourself where are your parents?" The tall man asked. Misao looked up at the towering giant smirked. "Im not a little girl im ten and a Genin to boot!" She yelled clenching her tiny fists. She wanted him to get the point however, with a pout and the show she just put on she doubted he would even believe a word of it. A Idea sprang into her head and she pulled out her Headband she got just a few weeks earlier when she graduated. "See? Sorry I didn't think of this before I just don't like being treated like a kid even though I know half the time I deserve it." She said shying away a little and looking at her feet.

WC:

5Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Fri May 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Based of the girls reaction to Keigo's question he assumed that he had just offended the little girl. To his surprise he knew why she seemed this way after been she was a ninja for the village just like himself. Keigo was a bit surprised and scratched the back of his head feeling a little guilty for calling her a little girl. Even though she was just ten Keigo couldn't but help feel a bit sorry for this young girl having to be apart of this cruel shinobi world at such a young age. Some where in his heart he wanted to ask the girl what made her become a ninja at such a young age, but he had not the courage to ask, because of the energy she gave off toward Keigo, which was refreshing. "See? Sorry I didn't think of this before I just don't like being treated like a kid even though I know half the time I deserve it." The girl had showed Keigo her headband proving what she said was true. Still a bit shocked he bowed his head to apologize to his fellow shinobi.

"Sorry for not noticing you were a fellow shinobi, i hope i didn't leave a bad first impressions on you?" Keigo smiled at the girl, knowing fully well that the statement he just made held no true feelings behind it. Hoping not to seem weird to the girl Keigo quickly kept the conversation going, maybe to easy his mine for the moment. "So may i ask what is your name?" This was a good time to connect with another shinobi.

6Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sun May 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
"Sorry for not noticing you were a fellow shinobi, i hope i didn't leave a bad first impressions on you?"Misao was a little shocked that he would even bother to apologize to her, most people just argued their points. She watched the boy smile in attempt to put her at ease, however she could not shake the feeling that he was hiding a great deal of thinks. "So may I ask what is your name?" The tall man in dark asked. Misao grinned ear to ear as she said her name proudly. ""The names Misao Shogo, and im going to be the best medical shinobi the world has ever seen!" She said with enthusiasm that only children possessed, holding up her right hand with her fingers shaped in a v for victory.

With the smile still on her face she cocked her head to the side a little in curiosity before asking the tall mans name. "You know my name, but, I don't know yours and who knows, maybe I can help." Her proposition came from the memory's of adults shooting a fake smile at children to get them not to worry or to leave them alone, however, being astute as she was and the times she had seen it she knew it was fake. In Misao's mind if she was going to be a medic she would have to learn more about the mind as well.

WC:

Last edited by Shogo Misao on Sun May 10, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wordcount)

7Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Wed May 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Seeing the excitement coming from the young girl face was refreshing to keigo. This girl named Shogo wanted to become the best medical ninja to ever walk this world. An ambitious goal for someone so young, but not surprising. Keigo remembered the days if him aiming to become the strongest Uchiha ever and to also become the hokage of the village in order to create a closer relationship with the citizens of the village, also with his fellow clans so the past issues could be nothing, but the past. Such a dream Keigo reached for, but so far away he was from it. Self doubt, plus many more things clouded his thoughts which made him stray away from such a big task. This girl reminded him so much of his little brother, but even with smiles and innocents, that was not enough to help him move on from the pain he was feeling deep inside. Images of past events from this strange man he met with, also the mark around his eye. These things were some factors that put pressure on him to gain strength to solve these issues. Being caught in thought Keigo almost forgot to introduce himself.

"My name is Uchiha Keigo, its a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the offer of help maybe one day we will be on a mission together then you would be a major help knowing i have a medic with me." Keigo felt like testing the young girl to see how much did she really want to become a medic. "So Shogo why did you choose to become a medical ninja?" Keigo felt a little guilt knowing full well he was just interested to see the commitment that the girl would show just from her words.

8Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sat May 16, 2015 1:03 am

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
"My name is Uchiha Keigo, its a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the offer of help maybe one day we will be on a mission together then you would be a major help knowing i have a medic with me. So Shogo why did you choose to become a medical ninja?" Keigo asked Misao. She took a deep breath and smiled closing her eyes. "Because, it feels right. I don't mean like its the right thing to do I mean it just feels right to me, sorry if its confusing." Misao peeked out of one eye as she brushed her hair back with her hands. "I told you something, now you wanna tell me about why your so upset?" She asked. She had to remind herself not to be smug as she was trying to help him. 'Besides that who knows maybe we can be friends.' She thought, a small smile on her face. She knew the stories of the Uchiha, however that was the past and she did not like judging someone based off their clan name. Misao remembered the pains of being compared to others in the clan, she was always three steps behind and nothing was good enough. 'We each have our demons to fight.' Misao thought as she awaited his response.

WC:

9Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sat May 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
The reasoning behinds this girls choice to become a medical ninja was purely based on instinct. A feeling she could not resist and had to act upon. Keigo cringed a little after hearing that, because he felt this was another act of destiny. That very same destiny that he began to fear and despise in a certain way. He had to close his eyes for a second not to show disappointment in her answer. The breeze began to pick up a little, blowing through his hair making it wave in the direction the air was flowing.

"I told you something, now you wanna tell me about why your so upset?" Keigo raised both of his eyebrows in reaction to her question. This was unexpected, he assumed she did not notice the expression on his face earlier before they began to converse. Keigo chose not to play dumb with the little girl since she would just notice his evasiveness toward her question, plus she was a ninja just like him so he had to give her more credit.

"You have keen eyes for being so young." Keigo smirked at the girl, then scratched his head seemingly trying to make something up, but there was no point, so he decided to tell the girl a little of what he was feeling.

"I'm not really upset just a little conflicted, but maybe you can help by answering this question for me." Keigo felt a sharp pain in his chest just before asking the question. This familiar pain that recently been dwelling inside, keigo wished it would go away.

"Earlier you said you wanted to be the best medical ninja in the world and that desire came from an unknown place, so tell me what would you do if that feeling betrayed you and you never reach that goal, then what happens after that?"

Keigo felt kind of sick after asking that question, but he had to ask it even though he didn't want to.

10Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sat May 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
"You have keen eyes for being so young." She smiled a little more at the complement. "I'm not really upset just a little conflicted, but maybe you can help by answering this question for me. Earlier you said you wanted to be the best medical ninja in the world and that desire came from an unknown place, so tell me what would you do if that feeling betrayed you and you never reach that goal, then what happens after that?" Misao put her finger on her lips. "mmmm, well, first off as long as your alive you can always move towards your goal, secondly if I was betrayed I would pick myself up and try again." She answered honestly before getting another thought. "Can tell you two things I strongly believe in. We create our own fate, Pausing to let it sink in a second she continued. Secondly, the only way to live a good life is to live it biased on your emotions." She chose to let the Uchiha decide if the information she just gave was worth anything.

"You know, I read alot. I know the tragedy's and the events of the past  but," She took a deep breath before finishing what she was saying. "You are not your father, mother, ancestor. You are You and I am me. I can be nothing but myself and you can be anything YOU want to be. Sometimes the past needs to stay the past." Her moment of seriousness she hoped was enough to help him.

11Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo listen carefully as the girl gave her answer to his question.  "mmmm, well, first off as long as your alive you can always move towards your goal, secondly if I was betrayed I would pick myself up and try again." Keigo was a bit surprised at how casually she answered that she would just get back up if she failed, but maybe that was because of her young age that she felt that way. "Can tell you two things I strongly believe in. We create our own fate, Secondly, the only way to live a good life is to live it biased on your emotions." Keigo was not to pleased with her responses, so far since they were coming from someone so young who has yet to experience the cruel side of this world just yet. He started to feel some regret even asking this young girl such a question. Most of her answer seemed to be filled with fantasy and not real world experience backing it up. At the same time he could understand why she responded with those words, it reminded Keigo of his younger self, before he got involved in certain situations. The girl continued to speak as Keigo left his train of thought.

"You know, I read alot. I know the tragedy's and the events of the past  but, You are not your father, mother, ancestor. You are You and I am me. I can be nothing but myself and you can be anything YOU want to be Sometimes the past needs to stay the past." After hearing such a statement from the girl talking about the past has no connection to who he will be come in the future made him smile a bit, because her words came from a caring place. Even with those words there was still that unknown feeling within him that made him feel like the past will always be connected to him and his future.

Keigo responded to the young girls words, "That was a good answer especially coming from someone so young, so i can see why you are so motivated and sure you will reach your goal." Keigo wanted to give the girl a small response to her answer, "But as much as i like your answer i have to tell you that this world isn't so friendly as we would like to believe and sometimes forgetting the past and moving on from it is easier said then done no matter how much we try to forget, Keigo began to clinch his fist together and felt his face beginning to show anger, so he immediately stopped him self and made sure to keep a smile on his face in front of such a positive young shinobi. "But i am sure you will be able to handle any hardship that comes your way just like any other shinobi has to in order to become great." Keigo hoped the girl took in his words with understanding.

12Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Wed May 20, 2015 2:42 am

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
Misao seen the small smile that showed threw before she was about to finish what she was saying he continued. "That was a good answer especially coming from someone so young, so i can see why you are so motivated and sure you will reach your goal. But as much as i like your answer i have to tell you that this world isn't so friendly as we would like to believe and sometimes forgetting the past and moving on from it is easier said then done no matter how much we try to forget, She seen his fists tense up for a second before he relaxed again. 'Something from his past must really be hurting him, but what?' She mused while letting the Uchiha finish. "But i am sure you will be able to handle any hardship that comes your way just like any other shinobi has to in order to become great."

She held up a finger as if to make him focus. "I wasn't done talking yet I just had to think a minute." She said before going on. Any fool can learn from their own mistakes, but someone who is smart will learn from the mistakes before them. Those who do not know the past are doomed to repeat it. I know that sometimes the past needs holding on to as well. As for what you need to do I don't know, the choice is yours."

Misao did not know if it even meant anything her talking to him, but, she felt as though she had to try. Her eyes went downcast. "As for not knowing how mean the world can be... I hope I never have to see it, I just want to help people." Her words were truth, at least in her eyes.

13Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sun May 24, 2015 10:34 am

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
The Words he had just expressed must had brought new thoughts to the young girls mind, but to his surprise she had more to express than first expected. She spoke more about the past and how she was not a fool that did not take the past in to account for future endeavors. She was expressing to keigo how she would stick to her ideals of helping the whole word knowing she had yet to experience any real difficulties that the world would one day show her, but she still believed in herself. Keigo smiled at the girl happy to know she  had such strong faith in what she believed in and that belief would one day be a huge benefit in her journey to becoming the best medic this world had ever seen. Keigo was rooting for her and looked forward to this girls future.

"Well i hope you never give up against whatever difficulties you face in life, so just hold on to your beliefs and i know they will push you to your dreams." Keigo placed his hand on top of the little girls head with a smile filled with hope that she could show him his idle ideals were wrong.

"I have to go now it was nice talking with you today, i wish you the best and i'm sure we will see each other again." Keigo began to turn and head back to the village maybe to pick up some stuff for his mom.

Total WC: 2086

Training: Speed: C-> C-2 (1175 Words)

Perception: C-> C-1 (575 words)

Edurance: D-> D-1 ( 325 words)

Leftover: (11 words)

[Exit Thread]

14Lost (Invite/No Kill) Empty Re: Lost (Invite/No Kill) Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:53 am

Shogo Misao

Shogo Misao

D-rank
She blushed as he put his hand on her head, it was something you would do to a child not a shinobi! She let it go though. She had gotten better at seeing people today and every little thing could make the difference later. His advice was never to give up and she hoped he would do the same. "I have to go now it was nice talking with you today, i wish you the best and i'm sure we will see each other again." He said before turning and walking away. 'I hope so.' She thought as the man disappeared beyond the horizon.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.