You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake walked through the desert, a lot on his mind. Today was the aniversary. Today was 4 years after the day he was kicked out of his village, after taking the blame of a huge crime, and act of love for his only true soulmate. It wasnt one of those things that one does to get the love of a girl, it was done selflessly, to protect her; not to make her fall for him. Sake wondered how Gin was doing nowadays, she was probably a Jonin by now, and if Sake would return, he would remain a suckish Genin. Still, he would do everything in his very limited power to protect Gin, even if it meant his death; death doesnt matter, Gin is life, without her; it is meaningless.

Sake had been walking for days, and he didnt even know if it was worth anything. What if the new Kazekage was a total dick? What whould he do then? Who is he kidding, Sake knew what he was going to do. If the Kazekage refused to let him back into Suna he would run, as fast as he could; and he would find Gin and see her one last time, touch her skin just one last time before he died. Then he would be able to die peacefully. Sake could feel himself getting thirstym if he didnt manage to reach the meeting cactus soon he would die of thirst. Then he saw itm the purple flower. Sake sprinted for it like there was no tommorow, reaching the flower and then resting.

He saw a guard at the gates of the village, radio in hand, up to his mouth. He could just vaguely read one word coming from his mouth "Kazekage-Sama" This was it, the Kazekage was coming, adrenaline filled Sake's body; his legs felt ready to run; When the new Kazekage reached, he would make all attempts to get back into the village, begging and pleading. If that didnt work,, it was to plan b. Sake began recollecting all of his memories of Gin, how amazing it felt just to be in her presence, how he felt like he could die at that instant, and have no regrets, because he was with Gin "I will protect her" he whispered to himself, and then he sat down and waited....

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin sat in her office, reviewing several different reports that sat on her desk. If there was anything that could be said that she hated about her job, it was just that. Going over paperwork deterred her mood greatly. She was a warrior, a kunoichi of Sunagakure, the leader of the village itself! To use her talents to sit behind a desk and go over administrative duties was a waste of her talent. She sighed heavily. The sun shone brightly through her office window, the sky was bright. It was a perfect day to go training. If only she could leve the office and do as she pleased. But that would mean getting scolded by the village elders who's only job, apparently, was to keep her in check. Figures. Her time wasn't her own anymore.

The young Kazekage picked the first sheet of paper from her desk. It was a request for a very simple mission. Already she had a couple of Genin in mind who could take care of it. She signed the sheet of paper, making a mental note to call him over to her office and formally give her the assignment. As she was about to go over another request, one of her subordinates entered the room. "I'm busy," She said, without even bothering to lift her gaze to look at the shinobi. "I understand, Kazekage-sama, but-" Gin's pent up frustrations were about to burst. "But what?" She interrupted. "The guards have found an intruder outside of the walls," The man continued.

Gin lifted her gaze. "So what? You need me for that?" There was tension in the Kazekage's voice, which made the Jounin take acouple of steps back. Gin smirked. She had pride in the fact that people didn't take her anger lightly. "Y-yes, Kazekage-sama!" The shinobi stuttered. "We didn't know if you wanted him alive." Gin sighed as she got up from her chair. She mumbled something about being surrounded by incompetent idiots and stormed out of her office. Jounin were trained officers, they should know what to do with an intruder. But then again, maybe they were unfamiliar with the new Kazekage's policies. Again, Gin sighed in frustration. She would get this over with quickly and then get back to her job. If she worked quickly enough, maybe she could leave the office early.

The Kazekage quickly made her way through the streets and towards the gate. And just as she exited the walls of Sunagakure, she saw a boy about her age, sitting by the Meeting Cactus. She stared at the back of his head for a few seconds. Seeing as he didn't make a move to attack her, she didn't attack him, either. "State your name and your business here," She ordered.

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake was looking at the floor. He was still contemplating what to do if the Kazekage wouldnt let him in. He was going to run, he knew that, but how. How was the question. Sake completely lost track of time while he was thinking up his plans, he found himself daydreaming. Then he heard it, heavy footsteps coming into his direction. The person coming didnt sound happy, that meant less chance of Sake getting back into the village.

"State your name and your business here,"
Sake recognized that voice, he knew that voice so well. It is the same voice he heard in all of his dreams, it was Gin's he knew it. Sake smiled, Gin had certainly done well for herself if she was sent to deal with an intruder, she must be jonin by now! Sake felt a tear run down his cheek. It was a tear of joy of course, he was just really glad to see Gin again. He didnt know what to say after seeing her for the first time in forever, all he could do was look at the floor for a while, he knew that he should reply, and Gin would be getting impatient, but he just didnt have the emotional capability to reply.

By now Sake's face was streaming with tears, and this time he couldnt tell if they were of joy or sadness. The feeling was so bittersweet to him, he was so happy that he was with Gin again, so happy to hear her voice in person for the first time in years. But then what if he wasnt allowed back in, what if he was sent away; he would have been so close to protecting her again, and then torn apart. There was an entire flood running out of Sake's eyes when he looked up and replied
"So you dont remember me then? The one who sacrificed everything for you."
Sake struggled to keep his voice straight while saying it....

Sake hoped that she would recognize him, hoped with all his heart.; but he'd been gone a long time, and she probably didnt think of him nearly as much as he thought of her. Sake just looked down at the floor and cried.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin was annoyed. She wanted to get this over with and move on to take care of the many tasks she ahd at hand. Dealing with this intruder just got on her nerves, which were wearing thin. Her time was precious, and now more so than before. The title of Kazekage implied many sleepless and restless nights - as she had proven over the last couple of weeks. She spent her time rebuilding the village's defenses and restructuring all the things that the past Kazekage had left to die. So evidently, Gin was tired and impatient. "Just give me the answers I want or I'll -" She began. Just then, the boy turned around to look at her. Gin's heart stopped. Her eyes went wide. Her mouth fell slightly agape. "No... It can't be..." She whixpered, mostly to herself.

She recognized the boy. Of course she did. How could she not? The dark red hair and his telltale scar were more than enough. But it couldn't really be... could it? No. It coulnd't. Sake Uisuki had died years ago. The last time she had seen him was when they had said their goodbyes before he was exiled and forcefully taken away from her life. Gin had spent countless nights mourning her friend and blaming herself fot the fact that he was gone. Because that was the truth: She had killed him. She had let him take the blame. She had let him. And after suffering for so long, she had burried the memory deep inside her mind. She had kept it locked there for years. She couldn't deal with this now. She just couldn't. Doing so would mean that she would have to face her worst demons. Acknoledging the fact that Sake Uisuki stood before her meant that she would have to remember. And Gin couldn't.

Sake Uisuki was dead. He even had a tombstonce with his name on it in Sunagakure's graveyard. He was gone from this world, killed at the hands of the merciless desert. What was standing before her was nothing short of an imposter, someone who wanted to play a practical joke or a spy that thought he could befriend her by using Sake Uisuki's image. This person in front of her was not - could not be - her best friend. His crying was just acting. It was all an act. Gin's shock began to turn into rage. How dare this person make a fool out of her like this?! How dare they disgrace Sake's image like that?! "You are not Sake Uisuki!" She yelled, getting into a fighting stance. "Tell me who you are!"

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake bareley heard what she said through all his bawling; but he made out one detail. She told him that he wasnt Sake Uisuki. She denied the fact that it was him. He saw her shift into an aggressive stance and get into a fighting position. Sake guessed that the asshole of a Kazekage convinced everyone that he was dead. HA! Sake, Dead in the desert! Sake didnt count on dying, dying would make him unable to protect Gin.

Sake stood up casually, looking at Gin the whole time. "So you really think Im not Sake huh?" Sake felt the tears resurface on his face, he felt like crying again, but he coulnt, he had serious business to tend to. It didnt matter that Gin denied his existance, he could still protect her, even if she didnt "know" him. The tough matter was getting back into the village. He needed to speak to the Kazekage.

"If you dont believe its me, thats ok. But I need to get back into the village so I can start protecting you again, can you please get the Kazekage? And do you really believe its not me? Even if the desert did kill me, I would find a way back to carry on protecting you. Gin, I love you." Sake had to get his feelings out now. When the Kazekage came he might not be allowed back into the village, and he may not survive this time. A sense of relief came over Sake, his feelings were finnaly out....

Gin

Gin

Retired
Now she was mad. The words the imposter was saying only served to fuel her initial rage. A false confession? That was low, even for a spy. The young Kazekage had disregarded the possibility that it might be someone from the village that was trying to kid around. Matters had become far too serious for that. "You are not Sake Uisuki. It told you already! Tell me who you are and what you want from me!" She yelled. She was about to attack the young man, but something - an instinct, maybe - told her that she should hold back. Nevertheless, her posture didn't ease up, not would it do so for a while. A low growl escaped from underneath her breath. He was asking her to go and get the Kazekage? Was this imposter a fool? "Get the Kazekage? That's rich. I am the Kazekage," She said, her tone underlying with rage.

But Gin was shaking. The presence of this imposter had her concentrating to keep her emotions in check. But she was failing. The young woman was a nervous wreck. Mixed feelings of anger, sadness and regret dwelled within her. So much to that her eyes began to water with tears of frustration. "Shut the hell up!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Answer my questions before I decide to kill you."

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake looked directly into Gin's eyes. He thought that maybe she would see the sincerity in his eyes and let him in. That wasnt the only reason he was staring though. He was purely in awe. He knew that Gin would do well, but Kazekage? He was ecstatic for her. Well now he knew that it was going to be hard getting into the village, but in a different way, he was going to have to prove to Gin that he was really there.

Sake was going to have to start beinging up some details, only things that the real Sake would know. "We met in the academy when you spilled your juice on me, and all I could do was smile. Is that proof?" Sake knew it wasnt, but hopefully it would bend her in his direction. After that he looked into her eyes and smiled the same smile that he did when he was kicked out of the village. After holding the gaze for at least a minute Sake turned and started walking slowly ".I know when Im not wanted, I guess you really dont recognize me. I will always love you Gin, remember that". If the smile wasnt enough, nothing was. He was going to have to sneak into the village in order to protect Gin

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin met Sake's gaze with her own. The overwhelming emotions going past her were almost enough to make her ignore the sincerity and gentleness of his stare. Almost. She lowered her gaze as well as her guard. She had trouble admitting it to herself, and she would for a time. she turned her back to Sake. She wouldn't let her weakness show. She would be calm and composed, aloof as she always was. She pulled out one of her favorite books from her weapon's pouch - one of her more perverted ones, which had a grey cover. That would surely calm her down. The Kazekage would bagin walking towards the gates of Sunagakure no Sato, without saying anything yet. After a few seconds, she stopped and spoke without turning around. "You're allowed into Sunagakure on probation," She stated. "I can't let just anyone through these walls." She added. Her voice was cold and dry, which contrasted heavily to how she had previously behaved. His words had struck a nerve.

Truth be told, the Kunoichi didn't quite know what she was doing. Her decision had been made purely on instinct. However, she was afraid. Letting this boy - who she still refused to call Sake - into her village was a risk. He didn't pose a danger to the village, only to herself. Gin was sure that she would have to face him, that he would be likely not to leave her side. It was only natural. After all, it had been years since he had set foot within the village. Both things and people had changed. He was practically entering a completely different village. But Gin couldn't handle being near him. This was all so... sudden.

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake stopped his walk. She had actually decided to let him in. A big grin grew across his face but he couldnt let Gin see. He turned around and shouted "Thanks, but just so you know I'll be standing guard outside your house tonight." As far as Sake saw it, his mission of protecting her was back on, and he was going to guard outside her house tonight. He hadnt slept in a week, another day cant hurt.

Sake slowly followed Gin back into the village, secretly admiring her from behind. She still wore extremely revealing clothes, which Sake personally liked, but he got angry when others admired her; he wasnt being possesive, he never had her. HE was just being protective. Sake finnaly reached where Gin was staying, and stood outside, back straight. Guard duty begins now.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin did her best to ignore Sake. However, his presence became increasingly difficult to overlook. She didn't have to turn around to know that the boy carried a smile on his face and that he was close by. She could practically feel his breath on the back of her neck. This made the young Kazekage grunt in frustration. Honestly! What did he want from her? He was already causing her enough pain as it was. She didn't need his constant presence to be around her, reminding her of the mistakes she had made in the past. She went through the village, her eyes fixed on her novel. Several villagers greeted her and bowed in respect, but she had no time to deal with such pleasantries. She had enough on her mind and her time, as always, was scarce.

Sake had mentioned that he would guard her door at night, but she hadn't taken him seriously. She didn't let anyone do such a thing. She could guard herself. However, when he stood by her door at night, she didn't know what to feel, what to say. Her frustration grew to the point where it as about to burst. And, of course, it did burst. Gin stretched her hand to grab Sake by the collar of his shirt. She looked at him, her eyes bore a deadly stare. "What do you want from me?!" She yelled at him. "Let me make one thing clear, I don't owe you a thing! It was your decision to take the fall for me. I didn't want it so I have no reason to feel guilty over you!" As the words left her mouth, she felt like she was saying them more to herself than to Sake. She felt as if she were trying to convince herself. "And as for your so-called protection, I don't need it! So do me a favor and leave!"

Sake Uisuki

Sake Uisuki

D-rank
Sake understood her words crystal clear, he just wondered if she understood his. He had been in the desert for years! What could she expect after seeing his love for the first time in that long. Nevertheless, he knew that Gin could take care of herself now; how else would she be the Kazekage so fast. Sake would still continue his mission to guard her, just this time not so close, she didnt need it now. Sake turned and began to walk. "Goodnight, Kazekage Sama"" the words themself made Sake smile. "And sorry for being such a nuisance" and as soon as those words escaped his tongue, he began to fade from Gin's view.

Sake walked through the village, looking for a comfortable looking spot, he didnt exactly have a place to stay yet. Sake began to think about rebuilding his life in Sunagakure. He was going to find another puppeteer to learn from, that was one of his goals, his second was to become one of the top three shinobi in the village, that way he could ultimately protect Gin. But baby steps, the first thing he needed to focus on was finding a place to stay and completing missions. Sake found a bench that looked reasonably comfortable and lay down there, even after a telling off from the one he loves, he was still ecstatic to be back, this bench felt like the bed of the kings right now. And with that, he dozed off into one of the most peacful, restful sleeps he has had in a long time

[Sake Exits the Thread]

Gin

Gin

Retired
The look Sake gave her before leaving - so soft and genuine - made Gin rethink her words. Maybe he didn't really want anything, after all. Maybe he had just missed her and had even come to love her just as he claimed. Her viciousness dissipated in only a few seconds. Why was it that he was able to do that? Why was Sake able to affect her so much? She stood there for a moment, her mouth agape and her eyes showing her regret, her accumulated emotions. As he turned to leave and wished her a good night, Gin called after him, reaching her hand out towards him. "Wait!" She said, with a tone that was neither loud nor quiet. Nevertheless, he was out of hearing range. What was she doing? Gin had to get a grip on her reality once again. She stood there, leaning against the door frame in her nightgown, wondering whether or not she did the right thing. No, she wasn't wondering. She knew she shouldn't have treated him so cruelly. But could he blame her? Him coming back meant so many different things, some of which Gin was not yet ready to deal with.

The young Kazekage went back to her room, but she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep again. She sat on her window sill, thinking. One thing was certain, she needed her space. She needed time to think about what had just happened and what would come to happen because of Sake's presence. But deep inside, Gin knew she was happy to have her friend back, she just couldn't admit it yet. But in due time, she would. For now, she would just sit there and wonder where Sake was going to spend the night.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.