You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaitu Burasu

Kaitu Burasu

D-rank
Chase the White Rabbit:

I had decided that even without a team, a simple D-ranked mission wouldn’t be too hard to handle. This was my first mission, and I was really excited. I had to capture a white rabbit, recognizable by its agility and its large ears. It only came out at night however, so I had to hold my excitement until nightfall. Given that my clan is famous for its nighttime hunting abilities, I thought that this was a perfect mission to start with.

As soon as I saw the sunset, I rushed to the forest. I was a little out-of-breath, so I decided to meditate for a bit. After about an hour, I decided to start. I jumped into the trees. I jumped through the trees until I got to one of the deepest parts of the woods. I waited atop a branch for any signs of movement.

After a while, I heard leaves rustling beneath me. I looked down and saw…a rabbit! I leaped down almost on top of it. Startled, it started hopping away. I ran after it. It’s path was quickly blocked by a fallen tree. I hopped (see what I did there) onto the rabbit. Success! I did it! I activated my Buragan to confirm. The bunny in my hands…was brown…Ok, maybe it wasn’t going to be that easy. The rabbit I was searching for was white. I let it go. It ran away, terrified. I sighed as I let my buragan deactivate. Well, I guess my night won’t end that easily.

Wordcount: 264/600

Jutsu used:
Buragan:

Chakra: 135/150

Kaitu Burasu

Kaitu Burasu

D-rank
I decided that simply waiting for the rabbit wasn’t really that effective. I searched around for prints. I found some, and followed them for a while, but it was to no avail. I decided to set up a trap, but I had no experience with these kinds of things. Maybe a simple trap would work just as well as any complex one. I had brought along some carrots for this very reason. I buried three carrots halfway into the ground and hid underneath a nearby bush. A rabbit soon came by, but it had remarkably short ears. I didn’t even have to use my Buragan to recognize that it wasn’t the rabbit I was looking for. I threw a kunai at a nearby tree, and the rabbit bolted. There was a noise behind me. It sounded like something moving through the same bush I was in. I slowly turned my head. I saw the bottom of a rabbit, but it darted away before I even had time to consider trying to catch it. It wasn’t that fast, but I didn’t want to leave the carrots alone. When I looked back at the carrots, two of them were gone. How could a rabbit possibly be that fast? This was ridiculous! I ran out of the bush and ran up a tree as quickly as I could, then looked around for any sign of movement. This was starting to aggravate me. How did it get away? I saw something out of my peripherals, but it was only a bird. When I looked back, the other carrot was gone! I was almost tempted to use genjutsu kai, but I was pretty sure the rabbit couldn’t use any jutsu. I really hoped it couldn’t at least.

Wordcount: 264+301=565/600

Jutsu used:
Supernatural Walking Practice:

Chakra: 130/150

Kaitu Burasu

Kaitu Burasu

D-rank
I looked up and saw the moon. I remembered a last-minute remark the woman who gave the mission to me made. Something about it having an affinity for the moon. I knew that was the reason I was looking for it at night, but maybe there was something more to it than that. I moved to the top of the trees and looked for a clearing. There. I found a nice circular clearing . I jumped over to it. There it was. There was a long-eared rabbit, which I took to be the target, along with the shorter-eared one from before. So, it was a distraction. I jumped down and it started hopping away. It WAS fast! It was time to use my clan’s jutsu. I smiled as I concentrated light and chakra into balls that floated around me. It was fast, but I could keep up, if only barely. I sent a raitoboru ball in front of it. The rabbit was stunned for a second, but a second was all I needed. I caught up to it, and grabbed it. When I took it back to the mission request board, I smiled to myself. I did it. I completed my first mission!

Wordcount: 565+206=771/600
Mission completed!

Jutsu used:
Raitoboru:

Chakra:105/150

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.