Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
Kurohebi Unbena10

Clan: Kurohebi

Kekkei Genkai: Death's Aura

Elements: N/A

Specialization: N/A

Clan History: What they did was murder, what they loved was death, and what they fought for was their thirst, thirst for blood, or in other words, their lust for blood, choking the life out of their victims, ripping them apart, devouring them, they were on clan, but they were quite unique, each group of them had their preferred method of killing, they did it for one reason, that reason was unknown, some said for fun, and some said for their curse of an undying unquenchable blood lust, and some believed it was to make them feel alive.
A rumor revolves around the clan; it speaks of their ancestors, three brothers, died before giving having any children, and by some miraculous technique, they were brought back to life and in that fake second life, they gave birth to offsprings that held their names, however the three brothers cursed their fate as they fell victims to a scheme, thinking they were heroes, and that they sacrificed their lives for the good of all, but somehow they were brought to life and told  of their sacrifice, and how it was a meaningless sacrifice, made to appease the free time of an old village ruler, learning that they were put to the sword for mere entertainment, it angered them and drove them to the brink of insanity, and their revenge they sought.
They married to women romantically lived for four years of happiness, but knowing that their happiness' existence is originally nothing but dreams, and that they were robbed out of their lives, left for four years of happiness, they wanted more, they wished to see their children grow, but no they were robbed of their happiness, for only a small portion, they were quite grateful for the slight portion of happiness given to them of their true happiness, and a day before their fated end, they stood on the top of the village's walls, as they held their swords, spears, and scythes, looking down on the accursed village and the accursed daimyo whom had come to meet them  face to face shocked by their existence, they should have been dead, and in that moment, three men took their stance in a bloody showdown murdering all people within the village and all Ninjas that stood before them, none were left alive, the village was left in flames as three men massacred the rotten village, the incident was named as the most despair inducing tragic incident.
Their sons and daughters grew as time passed and were hunted as offsprings of the three devils, fearing the incident would repeat if they were left alive. And they were correct, the mistreatment and being monsters in the eyes of others, alway alone and always kicked out of their homes, some of them were kidnapped and left in solitary confinement.
To the kidnappers surprise, somethings unusual occurred with all prisoners of solitary confinement, they muttered strange words, and they all had one thing in common, they never blinked, not even once, their food; untouched, left the exact way it was served. they were imprisoned for four years and and a week they were left in the final fourth year, they found blood splattered all over the cells, it was hidden by illusions they created smartly, in these four years many villagers were kidnapped, those 'kidnapped' victim
ms were the prisoners' food, cannibalism, the smell of rotting flesh, and blood and rusting metal filled the air, as dead gazes froze all that was in their paths.

Another tragedy occurred, and so the prisoners escaped many of them died, but still few remained, those few created a village where their clan can reside, outsiders were instantly killed, no questions asked, the five great villages angered at the heinous acts of these murderers, the village of  black serpents, attacked by all five villages and none survived or so they thought. Few continue to roam the open world with the dreadful past of their dreadful clan.

Kekkei Genkai Description:  

A venomous aura surrounds the clan members whoever is in range of their aura feels its dread. The aura of these monsters makes whoever is in its range feel sluggish and uncomfortable, losing 1 tier in speed and reaction time. A Genin's aura spreads throughout an area of three meters radius, then improves as special Jounin becoming an area of six meters radius, and improves as an S-Rank shinobi spreading throughout nine meters radius.

Their aura however, has its weaknesses, but still no one knows that the clansmen's aura is affecting them and all victims think this is some incompetence on their behalf. 

Nothing about the clan's powers is known, all that is known about them is their monstrous vicious fighting style, and horror they cause by their gore.

Explanation:

The clansmen were never adept at controlling their bloodlust, and one can say bloodlust is the curse of this clan. Their chakra pathways are slightly different from normal shinobi, instead of keeping the chakra circulating within the body, few chakra paths lead the chakra outside the body, but the chakra remains slightly connected to its original owner, and floats around them fusing with the aura, and becoming  one with the aura of the clansmen, after so is done, a new aura is created, instead of being just radiation of the body's chakra, after fusing with the clansmen chakra, it becomes a solid aura with a semi-solid non-visible body, and thanks to their ancestors, their chakra is abnormally dark,only the clansmen can handle the stress of this dark chakra.

The density and the darkness infused with their chakra makes it crippling for normal people, and thanks to their unique chakra pathways, the fusion of their dark, and dense chakra with their aura, occurs, after the occurrence of this fusion, their dark aura is born, leading them into their fate of solitude, and their eternal shortage on chakra.

A healing technique temporarily fixes the flow in their chakra paths closing them and preventing them from creating their usual aura.  

Drawbacks: 

**It can be seen by Dojutsus that see chakra or sense chakra, it can also be seen or felt through sensory techniques, but said techniques can only sense it if they're above rank 'C'.

As powerful as it seems, their aura can easily be dissipated, and that can be done striking the clansmen with a medical Ninjutsu, or healing the clansmen, the aura will be down for three posts. Aside from that it can easily be avoided by remaining away from the clansmen. The aura can also be so useful to a clansman, it can only affect Shinobi whom are one rank higher or of the same rank or of lower ranks.

Clansmen are also somehow burdened by an eternal shortage on Chakra, they receive a permanent  minus twenty to their Chakra, and their Chakra may only increase by forty for each rank up.

Members: 

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Serpent's Poison:

Serpents Parade:

Snake's Requiem:

Last edited by Zer0z on Mon May 11, 2015 8:09 am; edited 8 times in total

2Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:36 am

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
Can someone review these  Abilities ?

Much thanks.

3Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:32 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Looking good so far, an aura which slows others rather than buffing yourself, the ranges seem fine, it has nice limitations, Might wanna give some more detail into how it works though. :)

and an interraction with those who have the 'strong will' SC would be cool

4Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
Thank you for your help Ayakashi.

I think my clan is now ready for a full review.

5Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Okay, I would like the chakra reduction to be twenty instead of 10. 10 is really negligable, otherwise, i would like you to have another active drawback (a weakness to an element/ spec, or a tier reduction of some form)

Also, please add that techniques/ doujutsu which can see chakra are able to see your aura, i know that's common sense, but, some people are silly and need it spelled out to not think the clan is unfair :)

The rest of the KKG/ Drawbacks is okay very well done~

First jutsu... DONT abuse this, but im going to say its fine OTHER than the fact i would like it to be a medical technique. You're interfering with chakra pathways in a way which would require extreme control within their system, to me that screams medical.

second jutsu, I'd like you to reduce the armour pen to armour of lower rank, not equal or lower, and you can also remove the damage of what damage the skill does when you penetrate it, as the armour describes how much it reduces attacks~

Third jutsu: make it reduce the cool-down by 2.

6Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Sun May 10, 2015 11:57 am

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
I've edited serpents poison

7Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Mon May 11, 2015 2:50 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
"These techniques are similar to academy techniques they can be used by all members of this clan regardless of the members' specialties." - remove this please.

Serpents poison: Make it 2 turns, and you should be cool.

Parade: Edit the range to a MAX of 25m at C rank, how fast are the snakes? and killing at a touch at S rank is not something that is going to fly, please detail the damage physically.

Requiem: It's a bit odd but it's fine for now.

8Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 am

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
Edited everything

9Kurohebi Empty Re: Kurohebi Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
I'm approving this clan on a probationary basis, I don't want to see the things you have here abused. I see a little bit of room for that to happen, but not enough to make me worried or concerned. If I hear about issues with this clan I send you a PM and pull this for revamp. oki?

Kurohebi 2ryk94o

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.