You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Sutāraito Ikari Clan Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Symbol:
Sutāraito Ikari Clan 1ff45bf9d29da62c8aadf76069997d69

Clan: Sutāraito Ikari (スターライト怒り, Starlight Anger). Last Name: Henshin (変身, Metamorphosis)

Kekkei Genkai: Gekido (激怒, Wrath)

Elements: Katon, Fūton

Specialization: Taijutsu

Location: Scattered, mainly located in Hi no Kuni & Kaze no Kuni.

Clan History: The Sutāraito Ikari Clan has always been shown as a Symbol of great power, the anger they are born with made quite an impact throughout their lives. This allowed their Wrath to be used at any point, this combined with their great strength and skill in the art of Taijutsu made them a force to be feared. However those were times forgotten, a war broke out within the Clan when a leader declared he wanted to destroy the world. Only a few survived, the Evil one, Akuma Henshin, descendant of the original leader of the Clan managed to escape before the  village they created for themselves was burned to the ground. Only a few families made it out, the house of Henshin being the only one with a direct bloodline back to the original. The members of the Clan are scattered throughout the lands, mainly in the Village Hidden in the Leaves and the Village Hidden in the Sands.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The fire within their Soul burns brightly and is fanned by the wind, causing a burst of energy and anger within the user. The Gekido Release allows the user to sense and manipulate the rage, aggression and anger of themselves. They are able to have a slight sense of the rage that belongs to other people, animals and creatures. Members can alter their anger levels whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling rage, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level, seeming like fire which could add a burn to the Jutsu it is fused with. The Wrath cannot create Constructs but when unleashed at it's maximum potential, it causes the air to feel dry as the user is engulfed in a spiritual fire. The user can generate aura of wrath that other members in the Clan can feel and draw from if they so wish, causing their anger to be amplified. The user gains great strength from knowing the power of this wrath, gaining a +1 to Reaction Speed, Endurance and Strength when they first start off. Gekido Release, the fire is the flame of the soul and the wind is what fans it, making it greater, surging out of control by drawing strength from the two clan elements.

Drawbacks:

• Due to Members of the Clan being more Taijutsu based, over time the Clan gained a natural weakness to Genjutsu. Genjutsu used against a clan member gains +1 in effectiveness.
  • All members of the Clan must take Short Fuse as a negative Special Characteristic, this cannot be balanced by a positive Special Characteristic.
  • It is also created from Katon & Fūton meaning all Gekido jutsu require Katon & Fūton of equal level to use.
  • Earth, a stable substance that has no natural motion proves to be a weakness against the Gekido Release, able to almost stop the surge in place. Doton used against a clan member gains +1 in effectiveness.
  • All members of the Clan must take Hesitant (Specialization) as a negative Special Characteristic, this cannot be balanced by a positive Special Characteristic.

Members: N/A as of yet

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
Gekido Release:

Gekido Release:

Gekido Release:

Last edited by Asura Senju on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:45 am; edited 6 times in total

2Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Okay here we go <3

General:

All seems fine, and your history is cool~

KKG Description:

"The user can generate aura of wrath that can amplify anger on other members in the Clan while inside their aura. " -- This potentially comes under the ban of mind-control, and I would like you to reword it, you can say something along the likes of ' creates an aura of palpable rage which other clan members can physically feel and even be effected by' but you need to give them the option.

" even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level." -- What are the properties of this energy, what is it capable of, remembering that in a KKG description, it has to act like a guide so that others are able to make characters and jutsu off of your description. Does it create constructs? to they burn? is it like red burning solid energy, like a solid fire? (that's what i picture it as >.>)

Is your +3 to each of those stats, or the effect from the S rank jutsu you made? I need that clarified.

Drawbacks:
Might wanna add that Gekido is made from KAton and fuuton, thus all Gekido jutsu require KAton and Fuuton of equal level to use in here <3 especially if you wanna keep the elements on your jutsu named as Gekido, not Katon / fuuton instead, but that's up to you. I would like to see one or the other done.

If you have 3 +1's not being able to get a +1 from Tai is not a drawback, it's something that happens anyway.

Limiting a clans ability to use other specs does not translate to an active drawback which is going to effect you which things like not having a fourth element or specialty might.

So, in sight of these, i would like to see 2 more active drawbacks, you have +3 to tiers and a personalized release, feel free to remove the other two (the tai and the puppetry one.) at leisure, perhaps giving them a negative spec that they can't balance, or limiting the number of elements they could use or a -1 tier to something (as i imagine they would focus in using Gekido no jutsu.)

Techniques:

#1 -- This jutsu is fine, but how is it dealing tissue damage, tissue damage is usually considered burns, frostbite, necrosis and other effects, unless gekido has a burn effect, this is not explained, and if it is, i would like it explained that gekido techniques burn in your kkg description. then here specifically explain that it burns, rather than just tissue damage (that term is used in the guidelines because there are many different kinds of tissue damage, so we had to be broad.)

#2 -- Same goes, jutsu is fine, explain tissue damage.

#3 -- I don't understand the dance >.> could you make it a little clearer? Is this the buff of 3 tiers the clan gets, or is it something else it's confusing cos its exactly the same stats in the same quantities and people have a habit of making kkg things 'also' jutsu.

:)

Please re-post in the reqs thread after~

3Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Ayakashi wrote:Okay here we go <3

General:

All seems fine, and your history is cool~

KKG Description:

"The user can generate aura of wrath that can amplify anger on other members in the Clan while inside their aura. " -- This potentially comes under the ban of mind-control, and I would like you to reword it, you can say something along the likes of  ' creates an aura of palpable rage which other clan members can physically feel and even be effected by' but you need to give them the option.

" even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level." -- What are the properties of this energy, what is it capable of, remembering that in a KKG description, it has to act like a guide so that others are able to make characters and jutsu off of your description. Does it create constructs? to they burn? is it like red burning solid energy, like a solid fire? (that's what i picture it as >.>)

Is your +3 to each of those stats, or the effect from the S rank jutsu you made? I need that clarified.

Drawbacks:
Might wanna add that Gekido is made from KAton and fuuton, thus all Gekido jutsu require KAton and Fuuton of equal level to use in here <3 especially if you wanna keep the elements on your jutsu named as Gekido, not Katon / fuuton instead, but that's up to you. I would like to see one or the other done.

If you have 3 +1's not being able to get a +1 from Tai is not a drawback, it's something that happens anyway.

Limiting a clans ability to use other specs does not translate to an active drawback which is going to effect you which things like not having a fourth element or specialty might.

So, in sight of these, i would like to see 2 more active drawbacks, you have +3 to tiers and a personalized release, feel free to remove the other two (the tai and the puppetry one.) at leisure, perhaps giving them a negative spec that they can't balance, or limiting the number of elements they could use or a -1 tier to something (as i imagine they would focus in using Gekido no jutsu.)

Techniques:

#1 -- This jutsu is fine, but how is it dealing tissue damage, tissue damage is usually considered burns, frostbite, necrosis and other effects, unless gekido has a burn effect, this is not explained, and if it is, i would like it explained that gekido techniques burn in your kkg description. then here specifically explain that it burns, rather than just tissue damage (that term is used in the guidelines because there are many different kinds of tissue damage, so we had to be broad.)

#2 -- Same goes, jutsu is fine, explain tissue damage.

#3 -- I don't understand the dance >.> could you make it a little clearer? Is this the buff of 3 tiers the clan gets, or is it something else it's confusing cos its exactly the same stats in the same quantities and people have a habit of making kkg things 'also' jutsu.

Please re-post in the reqs thread after~

Changes are made

4Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
KKG

So the clans wrath abilities don't really give then anything other than somewhat raw, hard to control fire, as it's pumped up by fuuton, right? It has no special properties which katon would not normally have. That seems to be what you've said as it's written, and that's fine, just confirming

Drawbacks:

Would like you to say on the short fuse that it cannot be balanced out by another positive.

Needing katon and fuuton to use your techniques is standard for any release, and like i said, not getting tai buffs isn't a drawback, as the clan already has +3 tiers. which means you have 4 advantages to the clan (their unique wrath kkg anf 3 +1's) and only 3 negatives, I'd like you to add one more, maybe as you say, they focus on taijutsu, maybe they can't learn a 4th spec? Or maybe cos they focus on katon/fuuton, they can't learn a 4th element?

Jutsu:

Are fine~

5Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Ayakashi wrote:KKG

So the clans wrath abilities don't really give then anything other than somewhat raw, hard to control fire, as it's pumped up by fuuton, right? It has no special properties which katon would not normally have. That seems to be what you've said as it's written, and that's fine, just confirming

Drawbacks:

Would like you to say on the short fuse that it cannot be balanced out by another positive.

Needing katon and fuuton to use your techniques is standard for any release, and like i said, not getting tai buffs isn't a drawback, as the clan already has +3 tiers. which means you have 4 advantages to the clan (their unique wrath kkg anf 3 +1's) and only 3 negatives, I'd like you to add one more, maybe as you say, they focus on taijutsu, maybe they can't learn a 4th spec? Or maybe cos they focus on katon/fuuton, they can't learn a 4th element?

Jutsu:

Are fine~

Yeah to the KKG one, the drawbacks, I've added "For a clan member, Taijutsu must be taken as the primary Spec." making it up to 5, I removed the thing about Taijutsu bonuses. So there is 1 which gives weakness to Genjutsu, one that gives weakness to Earth, one that means "all Gekido jutsu require Katon & Fūton of equal level to use." and finally the Taijutsu having to be taken as the primary upon starting.

6Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
It's not really an active downside though, I mean, think it about it from my perspective, or from that of another player; Sure, to 'another member' who might want to make a member of the clan, needing to take Taijutsu might not have been in their plans, so, it becomes a limiting inconvenience.

But to the player who intends to take Taijutsu, "you need to take Taijutsu." Isn't really a drawback which effects you in character.

Which is why I would like a downside which actually plays an active role in drawing back your character. Like not having a 4th element, or spec, or having a -1 tier to something (like speed or perception.) Cos, when you're at Jounin rank, having 3 specs or 3 elements against someone who has 4, is a disadvantage. Having a -1 to speed is also a consistent disadvantage. And the advantaged of your clan, are giving you meaningful advantages against other people, which is why i would like them balanced.

So, I don't mean to be annoying, I just hope for you to understand why I am saying that I would like you to give yourself an 'active' disadvantage, even if it is something like "the secondary specialization of clan members can only be trained to S rank."

Thank you

7Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 am

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Ayakashi wrote:It's not really an active downside though, I mean, think it about it from my perspective, or from that of another player; Sure, to 'another member' who might want to make a member of the clan, needing to take Taijutsu might not have been in their plans, so, it becomes a limiting inconvenience.

But to the player who intends to take Taijutsu, "you need to take Taijutsu." Isn't really a drawback which effects you in character.

Which is why I would like a downside which actually plays an active role in drawing back your character. Like not having a 4th element, or spec, or having a -1 tier to something (like speed or perception.) Cos, when you're at Jounin rank, having 3 specs or 3 elements against someone who has 4, is a disadvantage. Having a -1 to speed is also a consistent disadvantage. And the advantaged of your clan, are giving you meaningful advantages against other people, which is why i would like them balanced.

So, I don't mean to be annoying, I just hope for you to understand why I am saying that I would like you to give yourself an 'active' disadvantage, even if it is something like "the secondary specialization of clan members can only be trained to S rank."

Thank you

Edited to Hesitant (Specialization) instead of making them use Taijutsu as a primary spec.

8Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:40 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Awesome, all is fine save for your last jutsu... you changed it from the stat buff to you get +3 tiers to things and a -1 tier to things. Now it's you get +2 tiers to things, your Taijutsu is stronger, and genjutsu is weaker against you?

It's doing too much, I'd either like you to change it back to what it was before, cos a +1 in power to a spec is WAY better than getting tier buffs. even if i read it wrong, and it means you're weaker to genjutsu, it's still too much.

Fixes: Go back to +3 to stat tiers, and -1 to perception. OR reduce the tier +'s to 1 to still have the buff to taijutsu strength (please say that its a plus to the strength of taijutsu, don't say effectiveness) and I'd like a bigger downside, like, perhaps -2 to endurance while the jutsu's cool-down is active.

Not something that can only be taken advantage of by a very specific ninja. +1's in power to specs and elements on any jutsu are a big deal.

9Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:46 am

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Ayakashi wrote:Awesome, all is fine save for your last jutsu... you changed it from the stat buff to you get +3 tiers to things and a -1 tier to things. Now it's you get +2 tiers to things, your Taijutsu is stronger, and genjutsu is weaker against you?

It's doing too much, I'd either like you to change it back to what it was before, cos a +1 in power to a spec is WAY better than getting tier buffs. even if i read it wrong, and it means you're weaker to genjutsu, it's still too much.

Fixes: Go back to +3 to stat tiers, and -1 to perception. OR reduce the tier +'s to 1 to still have the buff to taijutsu strength (please say that its a plus to the strength of taijutsu, don't say effectiveness) and I'd like a bigger downside, like, perhaps -2 to endurance while the jutsu's cool-down is active.

Not something that can only be taken advantage of by a very specific ninja. +1's in power to specs and elements on any jutsu are a big deal.

Changed, the -1 Genjutsu was on the user, but oh well. It's now back to it's original form.

10Sutāraito Ikari Clan Empty Re: Sutāraito Ikari Clan Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:24 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank

Congratulations, your clan is

APPROVED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.