Ayakashi

S-rank
Ninneko Clan Tribal_Kitty_by_Whompyjawed

Ninneko Clan 4q4n

Clan: Ninneko Clan

Kekkei Genkai: Bakeneko Transformation Technique

Elements: N/A

Specialization: Taijutsu

Clan History: The Ninneko traditionally, were a group of old, powerful and well respected felines from a castle fortress in the district of Heaven of Konohagakure. However several generations ago many former Ninneko bonded with a particular clan of human ninja in order to join more closely with the ninja world, and thus, over time, many of their more ancient ways and much of their former strength were lost as they forgot their traditions in lieu of the traditions of the human world. Making the separatist Ninneko more adept seijutsu pets, and more open to the world.

While those who separated from those now known as the 'nekomata' lost what it was to be a Ninneko, those who remained retained their former strength, keeping their traditions and Hiden arts alive through an almost cult like secrecy, retaining the ability to become Bakeneko at will, and more complete than the likes of the Nekomata Felines. The cats of the Ninneko clan are known to be much stronger than their Seijutsu pet variants, and comparable in power and in strength to human ninja of their rank, their feline demeanor and ability to talk to cats or people making them potent spies and hidden agents for other countries.

The clan in recent days operates an expansive spy network for Konohagakure, working for a mixture of both the Hokage and the Daimyo, not particularly more aligned to either. Though it is known that many of the clan, though not all possess a certain distrust, dislike and even sometimes a hate for the Inuzuka and Nekomata clans, and to a lesser extent other Seijutsu clans.

Ninneko Clan Ngbbs464e21dc8e882

Kekkei Genkai Description:
Members of the Ninneko clan come in many shapes, colours and sizes, though, by and large they tend to grow no bigger than 2-3 feet long from the tip of their nose to the backs of their feet. However, they are far from an average house cat in physiology, being able to stand and fight just as aptly on two legs as they can on four, and more than able to fight with Taijutsu or specially altered Bukijutsu weapons with their uniquely prehensile paws as well as within their mouths.

Though, while other felines require a catalyst in the form of a transformation talisman to become a dreaded Bakeneko, the Ninneko never lost their Hiden ability to transform to and from their ultimate form. At A rank, after a 5k word training thread, the Ninneko clan member is able to use the Bakeneko transformation technique; An S rank jutsu of considerable strength and renown which alters their form into a two tailed feline of incredible power.

• Feline Anatomy // Augmentation: Members of the Ninneko clan receive +1 tier to Speed, Reaction Time and Perception.

• Feline Anatomy // Tapetum Lucidum: Due to their unique eyes, Ninneko clan members able to see in the lowest of lights flawlessly without the need for chakra.

• Feline Anatomy // Tail: Due to their long prehensile tail, Ninneko clan members always land on their feet when thrown, so long as their tail is not bound broken or severed.

• Feline Anatomy // Claws: Ninneko clan members have 1/2 inch claws which are considered weapons which are considered to be/ deal damage equal to one rank below the users ninja rank which, when the ninja is C rank, is able to cut their maximum length of 1/2 an inch into their opponent.

Ninneko Clan Z1jyu3sD8J8

Drawbacks:

• Members of the Ninneko clan receive -1 tier to Strength and -2 tiers to Endurance

• Ninneko receive +1 rank of damage from Suiton techniques.

• After being hit with an offensive Suiton Technique of B rank strength or higher, the Ninneko suffers -1 tier to reaction speed for 3 turns due to their fear of water.

• Finally, Ninneko clan members must take Pharmacophobia as a negative special characteristic and are unable to balance it with a further positive, as medical techniques are most often made for human physiology in mind, as opposed to feline.

Members:

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Bakeneko Transformation Technique:

Cat-Claw Projection Technique:

Feline Sense Enhancement:

Debilitating Strike:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Ninneko Clan Empty Re: Ninneko Clan Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Alright, just a few things I want clarified here.

-Just to be sure, your clan concept is all about cats being able to transform to the Bakeneko, which is essentially a larger cat with an additional tale? If this is the case then your specs and your history is fine.

- "Feline Anatomy // Augmentation: Members of the Ninneko clan receive +1 tier to Speed, Reaction Speed and Perception."
You have written speed twice. I think you were supposed to say 'Reaction Time'. Fix this.

-Feline Anatomy // Tail: Due to their long prehensile tail, Ninneko clan members always land on their feet when thrown, so long as their tail is not bound.
I would like you to specify that: "its so long as their tale is not bound, broken or removed" as this would have the same, if not more of an effect.

- Feline Anatomy // Claws: Ninneko clan members have 1/2 inch claws which are considered weapons equal to one rank below their ninja rank which
For clarity sake I would like you to specify that it does damage equal to one rank below their ninja rank.

- I find your drawbacks satisfactory to balance this.

----------------

Bakeneko Tecnhnique: 
-This is a canon technique and should  be labeled as such

- Alright. I looked in to the height thing as I think 18 meters is pretty massive.
According to the wiki, Sasuke (at the end) was 1.82m. That cat there is approximately 6 times a standing Sasuke. So I am going to rule that your height for this bakeneko be 15 times standing fully upright.

-
With this you may also want to tone down the claws to be more proportionate as well.

- Finally I want you to tone down your final ability. Make it for a set amount instead of doubling it. Don't make it too large as this jutsu already has given you heaps of things.

Cat Claw:
-
White chakra in similar nature to chakra scalpels extends from the wrist in 5 lines across their natural paws to envelop their claws like a scabbard and pushes out a further 5 inches.
Clarify this to 'further up to five inches'

-At A rank you say that your claws can cut to 6 inches deep. Yet you only say they push out a further 5. With the length of the claws you already have thats still only 5 1/2 inches. Your math is wrong! Fix it.

Feline Sense: This one is alright.

Strike:
-For your duration, please make this how long your jutsu lasts that you control. Either instant or is it maintained by you.

- (this must be an unguarded non glancing blow)  "meridian flow"  Define these. What do they mean? 

-It's 'lose' not 'loose'. I am disappointed

---------------------------------------------

That should be it. Fix all of this.
And bump for further review

3Ninneko Clan Empty Re: Ninneko Clan Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:53 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
"additional tale?"
Tail*

I thought you were modding me <3

jk serious mode activate~

Yes, the clan is about that.

KKG

Augmentation: fixed

Tail: fixed

Claws: fixed

Jutsu:

All suggested edits made

4Ninneko Clan Empty Re: Ninneko Clan Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:06 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
That was everything I had a problem with. Everything else looks good.

Ninneko Clan TenmeiApproves

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.