You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

'There he sat, about ten feet up in the maze of trees that grew overhead the rendezvous point, swords slung by his hip, armour shielding all the vital locations of his body. Right eye covered by an opaque cloth. Mind focused...'

Binsu waited patiently within the meeting location. He waited for someone who might not have shown up, but someone he was dying to meet nonetheless. His heart raced at the very idea of meeting this person in person, whoever stupid the idea sounded. After all, why would anyone of this person's calibre, at this person's level of importance and with this person's astonishing, well-feared reputation ever want to meet with a person such as Binsu: a low-life deserted ninja who held his swords with more importance than his comrades? It seemed surreal, but within the next three minutes Binsu's secret fantasy would become a reality. His own history was about to be generally shaped by this upcoming encounter with one of the world's strongest swordsman, the appointer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist, the very person that lead Kirigakure through the hell that was Seven Bells and the same person that continues to lead the misty war machine the village has come to be to this day. Before the sun sets today, The Crescent Cut Swordsman was promised to meet The Demon Ice Witch herself: the legendary Solstice Ayakashi Aisu.

The ex-ANBU operative held his position within the middle branches of the forest, now impatiently contemplating the arrival of such an extraordinary figure. He hadn't bothered to set an emergency trap should the person who came turned out to be anyone but the Mizukage: such precautions didn't penetrate through the clouded mind of the anxious swordsman. A small chance remained that he had received a false letter from an assassin posing as the Mizukage, but should that be the case Binsu would have no trouble detecting any threats prior to their occurrence. With his exceptional tracking and sensory skills Binsu could sense a fly landing on a tree branch up to 300m away a few seconds before it had even decided to land. Naturally he assumed he could do the same with people, who are naturally larger than flies, radiate more chakra than flies and would need to be significantly closer to even send an attack strong enough to deal any un-ignorable damage past the protection of his armour.

The swordsman remained crouched in his position, on top of a tree branch, as he took out the small note he had been given by the Mizukage that read, "Dear Watashi, I would like to accept your offer in person, it only feels right that I do. I will meet you on the last day of spring five minutes before sunset, near the border of Konohagakure no Sato. You will know it is I when I arrive." Binsu could only hope the Mizukage would make his appearance obvious enough for him to know it was her.

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Aya had been sent a message from the land of Konoha, from a ninja of which she had not heard of before. Opening the letter she found inside a message which she was not expecting. With the missing ninja in the country beginning to ramp up for some unknown reason, Aya read over the letter with half hearted interest... until she saw her name... Tenmei... as soon as Aya glanced the name she became enthralled with the content of the letter, saying that Tenmei was safe, but that she had recently fought the Hokage and several other little things which worried Aya. Whoever this ninja was, she knew that they were likely close to her, so, Aya wanted to arrange a meeting in private... So she sent the ninja back a message saying that they would meet at a particular set of co-ordinates in little more than a few days. Which is how long the journey would take her to get to Konoha. Aya had never been to Hi no Kuni, though, there was always a first time for everything. Aya began to pack, ready to drop everything just for the smallest word about Tenmei, writing a message to be sent forward to the mysterious whistle blower, she packed not only food, but her weapons, and her armour as well. Suiting up much the same way she did during the war. Aya wanted to appear with a palpable aura of power and prestige as a first impression. If in the rare case that this could be some sort of trap as well, Aya would be prepared for anything that was to come. Sheathing her three swords, with her Fuuma shuriken, her coat, mask, gloves and armour and finally her quiver of arrows, she was off. Giving the twins the heads up to tell them that she would be gone for a week. Nodding in unison the two of them waved goodbye telling Aya that she would not have to worry about things here.

"Dear Watashi, I would like to accept your offer in person, it only feels right that I do. I will meet you on the last day of spring five minutes before sunset, near the border of Konohagakure no Sato. You will know it is I when I arrive."

The words she had written echoed inside her head, though the path she took to the land of Konoha was rather tame. She walked the open paths and took note of the Konoha ninja patrolling the area. She could spy the AANBU moving through the trees, with the way they moved she could tell they were skilled. But she could also tell that they were not as well equipped or trained as the hunter ninja in her own country. Though, of every other country, they were the closest. As she approached the border patrol checkpoint, she looked to the two Jounin and their chuunin which were checking carts and incoming goods. As they saw Aya in full armour approaching, walking toward them in full armour and weapons. They became on edge very, very quickly. Her full mask hiding her face with little but the patterns which crossed it and the symbol of kiri upon it. They surrounded her, and only when they did so they saw the kanji for "kage" on the lower end of her coat, the 'mizu' part covered by her breastplate. The ninja backed off as soon as they realized who she was, no doubt they would send word to the hokage of her presence, so, before they left Aya told them that she was only here to meet someone, and she would not be staying longer than a day. With that, she walked past them, waving and moved to the meeting point.

Aya was punctual, walking into the area at the exact moment she had disclosed, not a second more or less. Immediately she could feel the presence of another person, looking around she saw no-one, so, she called out.

"Make yourself known, I'm here..."

Should he appear Aya would begin...

"So, tell me everything, is she safe? What has she been doing? Does she need me? Is the Hokage Hurt? And Who are you?"

Travel to kono 703/600

Travel to kiri 103 / 600

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

'One...two, three, right on schedule.'

A slim figure waltzed up to rendezvous point, protected by a thick set of armour and armed with at least two swords and a fuuma shuriken sheathed somewhere on her back or belt; Binsu couldn't quite tell where exactly from his angle and proximity. The figure wore a mask over her face, the metal of which extended past her forehead and touched the back of her head and a part of it stretched the mask a few inches past her chin. A lengthy cloak could be seen draping behind her back, where the kanji for 'Kage' was printed across the centre on the back. Her armour covered the first bit of the message, which wasn't as important at the naked symbol the Binsu assumed. The lady was dressed for war, one could say: she certainly did believe in keeping her fearsome reputation alive, partly through her appearance. She stopped a few meters away from where the swordsman was, before saying in a calm voice, "Make yourself known, I'm here..." which confirmed her identity as the Mizukage Solstice.

Convinced she was who he thought she was Binsu rose from his crouched position in the tree and jumped down to confront his visitor. Landing but three meters in front of the figure, he'd raise his gaze above her armour to meet the mask that shielded her face. She looked much more intimidating up close, the air around her seemed thinner than that of anywhere else. Her stare, although artificial and metallic, was eerie and her posture radiated a chilling mood. This body, this spirit, this entity belonged to none other than The Demon Ice Witch herself. "Solstice Ayakashi Aisu, also know as, The Demon Ice Witch of the mist, it is truly an honour to finally meet you, Binsu would proclaimed, albeit bowing his head slightly and slowly to show the figure the respect she rightfully deserved. "So, tell me everything, is she safe? What has she been doing? Does she need me? Is the Hokage Hurt? And Who are you?" the Mizukage asked as the swordsman returned his head back from the bow. Binsu hesitated at first to answer any of the questions she had presented him, unsure of who's ears were listening in on their conversation. It went without saying that Konoha's ANBU would be lurking about in anyone's business so long as they were in Konoha, it was for their village's own safety of course, but Binsu couldn't see how answers to all but the last of the Mizukage's questions would be of any interest or would be news for the village, so after tossing his suspicions away the lone swords began to address each with caution in his choice of words.

"Tenmei is safe, for now at least. I try my best to watch over her and should anything happen to her that you need to know about I'll be one of the first people to contact you," he began. The second question Binsu had very little information on, as he had almost no clue of what the ku orchid planned to do and when/why. For the most part Binsu could only share what she had shared with him. "She wants to get stronger, both physically and emotionally, so for the past week or so her focus has been dedicated to training. I can't say for her whether she needs you or not, but if it's just my educated opinion you want then, not now." A rustle in the wind interrupted Binsu's speech. The strange thing about the event was that the wind was blowing South East, but in Hi no Kuni the winds blow North West; someone was using Futon jutsu, but the wind seemed harmless enough that it couldn't have been an offensive attack. 'It could be genjutsu, or...no, don't get sidetracked. Finish what you came here to do and leave,' Binsu lectured himself. "So you've heard of her recent encounter with the Hokage? Well rest assured the Hokage hasn't yet decided to punish her for her actions, my guess is whatever it was that happened between them was an accident, or at least wasn't a vivid will of Tenmei to harm the Hokage at all. He did take a significant amount of damage, but my sources tell me he's doing much better now, the same can be said for Tenmei as well." At last he arrived at the last of the Demon Ice Witch's question, the dreadful "who are you" question.

Binsu swallowed the pool of phlegm that had built up underneath his tongue during his speech before opening his mouth to speak again. The question "who are you" was an easy question to ask, though far more complicated to answer in truth. One could answer it with a nothing more than a name, which  answered the question in a world where everyone had a different name to everyone, but in essence it said nothing about who that person was. Who someone was the day before might not be who that someone is today, or the day after. Binsu knew the Mizukage wanted to truly know who Binsu was, or rather who the person that had sent her the letter was, but he also knew she wanted him to spare her the day-by-day history account of his entire life in order to prove who he was. With all this in mind the swordsman opened his mouth to speak, "I am an ANBU gone rogue for the justice of the deserving. I am a skilled swordsman, one of the best but far from the best so to say, I am a lonely gypsy forever running away from my home in pursuit of the world's best tea shop, but between these three distinctive identities I am better known as The Crescent Cut Swordsman." He paused, a bird flattering by stole half of his attention for the most part of a second, but it was returned back towards the armoured figure. "Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I want to be to you is an ally. One you can trust. My shared concern with you of Tenmei is but one proof you have that I come to you with friendly arms, my decision to share as much information with you as any other person would've kept from you proves that you can trust me, along with the fact that I wanted to meet you in person as opposed to sending you anonymous letters from a safe point, that proves I want to trust you too," Binsu would pause, before swiftly grabbing his Kyoka blade by the foot of its scabbard and jerking it off of his belt before presenting it, handle-first, to the Mizukage standing before him. "...and this offering of the fine-crafted, nimble sword I was granted upon accepting my role as ANBU captain of my division, shall be a token of the friendship I offer to you."

'If only it were that easy,' the cunnig swordsman pondered to himself whilst daydreaming his isolation away. The Jounin had taken the day off from training and spying to spend some time alone in the woods, catering to his thirst with a soothing cup of tea he had prepared over the camp fire he had set up and entertaining himself with thoughts. Uninterrupted thoughts. Although not physical, his thought experiment helped towards his perception training: his senses improved quite substantially as he forced them all to aid in the process of rendering a vivid scene within his mind that was almost indistinguishable from the real deal.

The only drawback to this form of mental training was that it could only improvement so much of his individual statistics, very few being completely neglected/unaffected by the odd training program. Another drawback of this type of training was that it required near-complete isolation from the 'real world' for it to be effective at all, which was much easier said than done. Even the sound of a small twig breaking, the sudden diffusion of a new fragrance in the atmosphere, the disturbance from the change of a light's brightness or a gentle nudge from an animal frolicking about could've broken the swordsman's pre-established mental image and ultimately brought the training session to a premature hault. For it to work Binsu had to be completely relaxed and detached from the material world around him. So what caused him to wake up this time?

The swordsman's eyes darted towards a figure in the distanced. The figure left heavy shoe prints along a nearby tree's bark; the prints were almost identical to his own. 'So konoha's ANBU are as nosey as their reputation suggests, figures,' the swordsman thought to himself, as he realised his mental trance had been rudely interrupted by one of konoha's ANBU spies, most likely running away in fear of being spotted...

~ End Thread ~

Total WC: 2029
WC: 1700/1700 (trained Perception D-0 > C-0)

Left over: 329

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.