You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Kazako Clan (Update Done) Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:27 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Symbol:  Kazako Clan (Update Done) Kazako10

Clan: Kazako Clan

Kekkei Genkai: The Path of the Three Brothers

Elements: Fuuton and Doton

Specialization: Medical Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Clan History:
In the early days the clan was a peaceful tribe of monks trained in Medical Ninjutsu. Preferring to help any who came across their path in need. But that led to others taking advantage of their kindness and robbing them blind. This went on in a vicious cycle for years until one woman decided to strike back. This woman trained in secret and visited surrounding warrior tribes that were in good faith with the clan and learned their fighting ways. She would be the first of the clan to take up arms for the better of the clan. She developed her own style of taijutsu and proved to be a force against smaller bandit forces but she would have to train the others of the clan. After a year of holding back bandit attacks a bandit warlord came with a small force expecting to force the clan into submission, but he ended up defeated when the clan had systematically worked it’s way through his ranks and retreated back to the land he came from. For her contribution to the clan’s future, she was pushed as head of the clan and her reign lasted well into her elder years.

She became known as The Great Mother. She brought the clan the power to defend and concrete itself in Iwagakure for the future. In her older years The Great Mother had three sons. The first born was Kairo who enjoyed the art of combat and carried on his mother’s fighting style. The second born was Hitatsu who became a leader in medical advancements of the clan. And the youngest Danzo had a knack for both ways of the clan and became a bridge for clan members to better learn both sides of the clan. When they became of age The Great Mother stepped down and put the clan in the trust of her sons. They found it difficult at first when Danzo and Kairo wanted to find claims of their own in the farther reaches of Iwagakure but they eventually came to a unanimous decision . The sons decided to split power evenly between them and would meet a couple times of the year to see how the others were doing and if actions had to be taken. By meeting in annual councils they felt they gave each other the freedom to grow and yet stay in touch.

Kairo went to the east of the village borders soon settled in a smaller village in the Wild West which became a permanent home to his tree of the clan. Danzo ended up in the south near the border of Takigakure. And Hitatsu stayed in Iwagakure itself and his clan tree’s roots. In today’s times the councils still take place but are run by direct descendants with proven ties to the original three brothers.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Path of the Three Brothers celebrates the tradition of the three brothers and The Great Mother’s teachings.

Clan members are well versed in the two specializations and are able to learn Medical Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques(jutsus) with a 25% reduced word count 

Drawbacks:
You are locked into Medical Ninjutsu and Taijustu as your primary and secondary Specializations

You are locked into Doton and Fuuton as your primary and secondary Elements

Your third and forth Specializations and elements are capped at C-Rank

You cannot take Genjutsu or Senjutsu as your third or fourth techniques.

Members:
Harichimo Kazako

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: None

Last edited by Harichimo on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 am; edited 4 times in total

2Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
ready for check

3Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:46 am

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
What you have here is good so far.

But I feel like you can add to this a little more. You mention in your KKG description that they learn both Medical and Taijutsu at half the word counts. Yet in your drawbacks you also mention that you have to start with these two.
When apping your character you already start with your primary technique as S rank and secondary at C rank. So essentially according to your clan you just get a little bit off learning your secondary technique.

Because of this, I would say you can add a further bonus to your kkg. You may need to add an additional small drawback depending on how big you want this bonus, but otherwise you should be fine.

Bump when you decide.

4Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:08 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Nah I really think anything I add will be a little to hard to balance out for me at least.

5Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Drop the reduction to not a single % over 25. If you're dropping the cost of every jutsu app you'll ever make as well as training the specs, that's a pretty good buff. Keep the rest the same and you're a go-go.

After you do that, and this clan is APPROVED

6Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
The reduction will only go on jutsus. And it can't be added on by anything else. Is there no way to get a decent chunk or is 25% the max? otherwise i will just put it back to 20 that is stackable without the genjutsu and senjutsu drawback.

7Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
It doesn't help that I don't consider limiting the clan to be active drawbacks. They do not apply to you in combat or IC, when people app clans and say "This clan can't use anything but Buki, nin, and Senjutsu." All it reads to me is: "I plan to use those 3 specs and no others." So, it doesn't really act as a drawback.

You can have 25% with the addition of other buffs on the grounds that you make it a little more clear that this does not effect your specialization training. If i missed it, others will too.

8Kazako Clan (Update Done) Empty Re: Kazako Clan (Update Done) Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank

Kazako Clan (Update Done) 2ryk94o

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.