You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Somewhere within an modest-looking inn.

The cheerful ballads were quite pleasant to the ear , and brought a warm feeling to the heart. Inside the inn, the people were clashing their beer bottles and other sorts of liquids, while the spicy smell of food pierced the noses of those who dared to enter. Outside the weather was fair and calm, and the sun was just about to hide beneath the mountains which surrounded this small piece of heaven. Inside this small harbor, Tenzō was assigned to search for a old woman in order to deliver a letter from her grandson; a retired veteran who was unable to walk, due to the loss of his legs. As such, the man had request from Konoha to dispatch someone capable of dealing with this simple task, in exchange for a hefty payment of course.

“May I get you something to drink, young lad?” the barkeeper asked the young Uchiha on a soft tone while cleaning an empty glass with a white piece of clothing. The man was somewhere around his fifties, with a wrinkled face and a rather short buzz cut on the top of his head. His beard betrayed his age quite easily, due to it having a mixture of white and brown colors, indicating that he was a bit old.

“Hmm... yes, I would love a glass of water, please. Also, there is person which I am looking for here. She is an old woman around her seventies that used to work around here as a waitress when she was younger, her name is Izumi. I have this letter which I need to deliver to her, and I honestly don’t know where can I find her house. You see... the indications on this letter, are quite vague.” Tenzō spoke on a calm tone while showing the encased letter towards the man. However, its content was sealed by an red wax seal.

“Oh, yes... I do remember her. Let me get a piece of paper and your glass of water. I’ll write down more indications on it for you.” the barkeeper said before heading a bit further back and opening up a small drawer.

364 Words

Jiongu Kogarashi

Jiongu Kogarashi

D-rank
Earlier that day

Yami awoke to the sound of his alarm clock going off. It was a sound of the buzzing echoed in his small room. It was nothing fancy just the things he need to live there was a small wooden table and two wooden chairs. There was a wooden dresser at the foot of his bed against the wall. Yami slammed his hand down on the alarm silencing it as he slowly left his bed. It was a new thing for him to have to get up so early but he had things he need todo around the inn. He was staying there free of charge in exchange for his stay he would help out around the inn. Yami looked at the clock and saw that it was only seven in the morning far to early for him. He was use to sleeping in tell well when ever he awoke really. Some times it was eight in the morning other times it was four in the after noon. But it seemed like that was over with for him. Yami quickly took a shower and put on his white pants and black shoes. He decided against wearing his white coat as it was to warm out for that and his shirt should do just fine.The day started off with Yami chopping up some firewood in the back of the inn for the fire pit. After that he would help clean up the bar area. Hopefully he wouldn't have to work the bar today.

Later that day
By the time he was done the sun was starting to go behind the mountains. Yami wanted to relax but need to take a shower first so he didn't stink up the place he just helped clean. After he was done washing up he put on a new pair of pants and a shirt. He headed down to the bar area and sat down and started to smoke a cig. He just picked up the habit of smoking but he didn't really know why to pass the time most likely. A few stools down a man who looked the same age as Yami sat down. He asked for something Yami wasn't able ot hear quit well thanks to all hte background music.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
A blue ink pen and a large piece of paper was taken out from the drawer before the barkeeper began ripping a small piece from it. Once the smaller part was within his possession, he began writing the a few key locations within the village that would serve the young Uchiha as guiding marks in order to reach the old woman’s house. “Here it is. It’s not that complex, although if you have any kind of issues locating those spots that are written, make sure to ask the people around the village for indications. Now, are you sure that you don’t want anything else to drink?” were the words spoken by the barkeeper while he pushed towards Tenzō the small piece of paper which contained the indications for the old women’s house.

The Uchiha jerked his head a couple of times before letting a few words escape between his lips “No... thank you. This was all that I needed. Now I need to head off and deliver this letter, have a good day mister.” on a calm tone before his right hand lurked inside that left pocket of his. A few seconds were spent scouring the interior before a handful of ryo coins were taken out; enough to cover up the expenses caused by that glass of water and for a hefty tip in exchange for the information which was given towards him. In return, the barkeeper waves goodbye at him and released a warm chuckle before cleaning the counter from the ryo that was left behind.

As soon as the cigarette was lit, the smoke blended it quite easily with the smell given by the food; however, once it reached the young Uchiha, his nostrils began to expand to due to the perturbed sensation given from it. “One day... you’ll regret that you smoke, and that day... might be too late.” were the mumbled words which escaped from Tenzō’s mouth while he just arose in order to leave the bar; these words were only hearable by  Yami’s ears.

346 Words

Total Words ~ 710

Jiongu Kogarashi

Jiongu Kogarashi

D-rank
Yami took a small drag from his cigarette letting the nicotine enter his body. After a few moments letting himself get the full effects before blowing out a stream of smoke from his mouth. He flicked the ash at the end of his cigarette into a ash tray that has butts of other cigarettes. Yami kept to himself from all the other drunkards of the bar. He didn't really like their drunken antics as he had the misfortune of having to clean up after them. But his mind kept wondering afar as the smoke of his cigarette started to dance around his eyes. Leaving him in a trance like state of thought. Making him oblivious to all the things that were going on around him.

Till the black hair stranger who ordered water spoke to Yami. Before responding Yami took another drag of his cig and blew out four nicely formed rings. "You might be right. But at the same time I don't really care sorry." Yami's words were cold but not meant to be rude but he wasn't very good in social situations like this. "Sorry if that came out rude. But its the truth. We all need something to help us relax right?" Soon it hit Yami like a hammer to the head he forgot to give the man his name "My name is Yami. Nice to meet you umm." Yami was frozen in his speech as he didn't know the dark haired strangers name it was almost laughable if people thought about it. But it couldn't be helped as he didn't know who he was talking too. But the man was giving him advice by the sound of it or telling Yami what to do. Yami chose to think the former as he took another drag of his cigarette and ash the cigarette in the ash tray.

WC 714

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“Based on your prowess,  it seems that you have been smoking for a good amount of time.” the Uchiha said while watching how perfectly those rings were formed. A belief which was also backed up by the large number of finished cigarettes that lingered inside that ash trays of his. “However, who am I to judge? And... sorry, my name is Tenzō, and it’s a pleasure to meet you, Yami.” were the words he added before performing a small bow before him. “And yes, you’re right. We need some distractions from time to time in order to relax, or else me might get consumed by our own goals. However, if you don’t mind I have to go in order to deliver up this letter, therefore please do excuse me. If there isn’t anything that you wish to add, we may continue this discussion another time, since my time is now quite short."  the man uttered while halting a few seconds in his place, awaiting for an answer on Yami’s behalf.

The young Uchiha wished to wrap up the job as soon as possible, as he was quite gone for a long time and his stomach began to crave for food. A large and cheesy pizza might suit his needs quite well, with a large quantity of pepperoni and mozzarella upon it. However, this was not the time to think of such menial things; the letter must’ve been delivered. Despite having those indications written upon that small piece of paper which stood clenched within his left hand, the young lad had only food upon his mind. Both of his eyes were slightly narrowed and those brows were furrowed while he strived hardly to fight the urge of stopping at a nearby restaurant before reaching the woman’s house. Due to the circumstances of this task, the duty was placed above his own personal needs; especially since nighttime might make it harder for him.

Despite his strong personality, a slight growl was released by the man’s tummy; although, he excused himself immediately after that. Right after his apologies were given, Tenzō performed a heartily chuckle while rubbing the back of his quite rapidly due to the awkwardness of the situation.

375 Words

Total Words ~ 1085

Last edited by Uchiha Tenzō on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiongu Kogarashi

Jiongu Kogarashi

D-rank
Yami let out a small laugh when the stranger talked about his smoking powers. As that could be the farther from the truth. Yami really just picked up smoking only about a week ago. But to others that havent smoked that could be said for a long time. Yami took one more drag from his smoke and blew out a small stream of smoke as he put out his cig. "No. To be honest with you I only started smoking a week ago. But since I get so many chances to work on smoke tricks when I work here. I guess you could say I have to much free time." Yami watched as the man name Tenzo took a bow as he introduced himself. This made Yami laugh he wasn't use to such formal greetings from people. As he only really remembers his time living on the streets of the Kirigakure no Sato. Those were some of the better and worst times of his life. Not that like he could remember much of them which made Yami angry. But just kept it bottled up inside hiding it form the out side world as he didnt want to bother anyone with it.

The bartender walked up to Yami with a upset look on his face. "Sorry to do this Yami. But someone cant come into work so you will be helping me bartend so get a change of cloths. Don't worry you will get tomorrow off as a reward. Alright?" Sozo scooted out his from his stool he was siting on. He heard a small growl come from Tenzo's stomach which made him laugh again "Looks like you're lucky. If you want you can stay and order some food and I'll get to cook it." The words came out like poison to himself as he hated cooking for others. But he was just called into work so it wouldn't be much he could do about it right. The bartender smiled at Yami's comment as it was a sure way to make a bit more money from the black haired man called Tenzo. "Yami here is one of our best cooks here." He said pridefully hoping to get the man to stay and order more things from them.

Yami walked away leaving waving good bye to Tenzo if he left. If not he would still wave as he would go and leave to change into his bartending outfit. He stepped in his room and went straight to his dresser and pulled out a white long sleeve button up shirt with a black vest to go over it. He then put on a pair of black jeans with black shoes that looked freshly polished. As he was about to walk out the door and head back down he found a black bow tie and put that on now his outfit was finished. He head down the steps and took his spot behind the bar.

wc 1,224

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
His stomach was really beyond control in that point, and the invitation made by both the barkeeper and Yami, caused Tenzō to reconsider his plans before leaving the room. “Hmm... well, considering that I have to deliver this letter fast... uhgm... I’ll be right back in a just a few minutes! I promise that.” were the words uttered by the young Uchiha before a smile took over his face. Without further ado, the young man waltzed outside the inn and headed straight towards the old woman’s house. It was a fairly sized house, really old and it didn’t really looked as if the woman had a considerable amount of wealth; common and decent were the best words to describe this particular house. A few flowers were also present nearby the door; freshly new as the woman probably kept watering them on a daily basis. After a second look was thrown all around the place, the young shinobi actually realized that the woman had a whole garden of flowers located on the left side of her yard; she probably had some kind of business related towards this activity.

“Only a week ago...” were the words which stormed inside Tenzō’s head; perhaps he should refrain himself from making such rash judgments, as this time he was proven to be wrong. A couple of minutes later, three knocks could be heard nearby. Tenzō was now finally against the door where the old woman lived, and just a few seconds later the door was hissed opened in order to reveal this old lady that was around her seventies. “My name is Uchiha Tenzō, and I am a shinobi from Konohagakure. I took on the job to deliver this letter from your grandson, miss.” were the words that poured down from the young lads mouth. His right hand quickly reached inside that fiery robe of his, and after a couple of seconds spent on scouring, the Uchiha managed to pull out the letter which he was given. It was a bit wrinkled, although the rest of it looked rather fine. A few words were exchanged between them after that short introduction, and right after, the young Uchiha passed on the letter and stormed back towards the inn. His task was accomplished rather quickly, and he had a few more minutes to spare, actually there was more than enough time to eat something tasteful and to drink a couple of glasses of wine.

A couple of minutes later

Somewhere along twenty to thirty minutes had passed before the Uchiha has managed to finally finish up his task and return back towards the inn. The doors were once more hissed open, and a screeching and old sound came ringing inside the room; someone hasn’t properly oiled the hinges for a long time. Without wasting more time, Tenzō took a few steps which relocated him once more against the bar. “Hit me with the best you have, since I’m quite hungry.” were the words that gushed outside him mouth; with furrowed brows he checked inside his wallet to see if there were any more ryo left. There were quite a few coins and bills left, probably more than enough to pay for his meal. The Uchiha hasn’t yet received his payment, since he still needed to return back to Konohagakure in order to gather up his paycheck. When it came to eating, Tenzō didn’t really have any kind of preferences for his food, meaning that he was fine with everything that he ate; Yami was probably a good cook as well, so there were no reasons for him to worry.

Words 610

Total Words ~ 1695

Last edited by Uchiha Tenzō on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jiongu Kogarashi

Jiongu Kogarashi

D-rank
Yami stood behind the bar counter wiping a glass with a white cloth that he had kept in his white apron. He had tied around his waist making it hard for those on the other side of the counter. A man came up to the counter and slammed his empty glass down. "Give me another one." The man said drunknly the smell of alcohol strong on his breath. It made Yami take a step back and recover from it before he replied to the man. If he could have it his way Yami would shove that glass up the guys ass for how he talked to him. But at last he was forced to be nice to those who are unkind him during his job. After he had recovered he began to reply politely to the man "I think you have had to much to drink. Do you want me to get you a ride home or would you like a room here." The man's face grew redder with rage at Yami's comment. "What the fuck you just say to me?" Yami let out a sigh at the mans comment "I told you that you had enough to drink."

Yami's heart began to race at the small thought that he might get a valid reason to feed this man his heart. A smile broke Yami's face "You want to take this out side. Because i woudl be happy too." The man eyed Yami and after a few moment the man nodded and stepped out side. Yami removed his apron and headed outside as well. There the man began to make boastful coments about his skill. Yami just smiled and undid his stitching from his forearms and launched on landing his fist in the guys face. While the man was talking about himself. The man went down coving his face due to the shock and pain of Yami's fist. Yami restitched his arm together and headed back in and placed his apron back on.

After thirty minutes passed and things began to quit down after the conflict between Yami and the other guy was over. Tenzo entered the Inn again the doors sounds like they needed oiling but that was for another time. He asked for best Yami could make. Yami laughed and went into the back where the cooks were cooking. He found some different types of meat it was roast beef, ham, and turkey. He looked in the fridge and found some smoked cheddar, some lettuce along with sliced tomatoes. He made the sandwich and tied at string around it and grilled it. Yami knew it was done when the toast became brown and crisp and the cheese started to melt. When he was done he would place it on a plate and untied the string around it. Yami then deep fried some sweet potato fries and when they were done he placed them next to the sandwich and stepped out and placed the plate in front of Tenzo. "Its simple but sometimes the simple ones are the best. Also if you dont like it im not cooking you another one. So enjoy Tenzo." Yami said with a smile.

WC 1,777

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The warm smell of grilled cheese pierce the young lad’s nose completely, and there were only a few words worthy enough to describe this delicious and good looking food; a few drips of saliva were about to escape between his lips, although, Tenzō refrained himself from drooling all over the counter. Without even saying a single word, the Uchiha reached for the sandwich before taking a hefty bite from it; all of those wonderful aromas began to melt inside his mouth. “Oh, my... this is amazing, Yami! I never had such a good sandwich in my life, I swear it!” the Uchiha said while having half of his mouth filled; deep inside, he hoped that he did not seem rude at all for speaking with food in his mouth, although those words of his were truthful.

Once the meal was over, the Uchiha extended both of his hands backwards, taking a most luxurious stretch that indicated how satisfied he could of felt in that moment. “If you were to open up a store with these kind of sandwiches, I would be your daily client. And within a short period of time, you would probably be rich as well.” were the words spoken by Tenzō on a calm tone before reaching inside his kimono to take out a small wallet; he wasn’t really wealthy, although he more than enough money to pay for a meal. “By the way, how much do I owe you, friend?” was the question posed by while his fingers dipped inside that wallet. Of course, for this wonderful meal he would also leave a quite hefty tip.

As soon as he finished up, the Uchiha stood up slowly before taking a small bow once more and excusing himself with a few words I’m sorry, but I have to leave now. A report must be given to my village, Konohagakure, regarding the letter which I just had to deliver. However, if you ever find yourself inside that village, please do visit me. I’ll make sure to return the favor.” on a gentle tone before waving goodbye and heading straight towards his village, so that he may deliver the news towards the old woman’s grandson.

In just a few hours, the Uchiha found himself beneath the towering gates of Konogakure no Sato; where the old woman’s grandson greeted him in order to discuss how everything went. “I have managed to deliver the letter safely, and the woman was quite pleased with it. Oh, she also mentioned that she would make all of the arrangements for your arrival, mister.”  Tenzō said on a gentle tone before performing a bow and leaving the scene. This was nothing more than a personal request that the Uchiha had gladly accepted in exchange for a small sum of ryo; however, he was glad to help those that were in need, and deep inside he felt a bit warm after his journey. The road made him quite tired and he rushed back towards his home before shoving himself inside his room. Without even wasting any more time, the young lad placed on the top of his bed, falling asleep with most of his outdoor clothes.

He was tired after all.

Words 541

Total Words ~ 2236

Training Strength from E3 > D3 | 2236 Words - 1475 = 761 Words Left

Learning [D-Rank] Earth Release: Earth Flow River | 761 Words - 750 = 11 Words Left

Total Words Left ~ 11

Exit Thread

Jiongu Kogarashi

Jiongu Kogarashi

D-rank
Yami watched as Tenzo ate his sandwich well more ate is a nice word to describe what he saw. As Tenzo began to speak with his mouth full. As Tenzo ate his sandwich and talked with his mouth full it was a unpleasant sight to watch. But Yami guessed he should be happy with the fact that Tenzo liked his cooking that much. Yami looked back before he leaned against the table as he wasnt sure of the distance. It was a small down side to his illness but it also had a plus side. But even then it wasnt all that great. Yami looked on keeping in eye to thing things going on around him it seemed that people were calming down as the night progressed. Yami leaned his back on the counter that had a wide verity of alcohol. Yami laughed in his head as Tenzo's words about the sandwich echoed in his head. It might seem arrogant but Yami knew how good his cooking was so it was no real shock to him. He just let a small shrug of his shoulders do the talking for him tell Tenzo that it was no real big deal.

When Tenzo told Yami he should open up a sandwich shop he almost couldnt help but laugh out loud. But thankfully he was able to stop his laughter from coming out. "To be honest I hate cooking. But we need to cook to live or everyone would die out. You were lucky to come here when you did. Don't get use to my cooking as it wont happen very often." Yami said coldly but not really rudely just giving Tenzo a heads up about how rare it is for Yami to cook for others. Yami picked up another glass to polish with his white rag he had in his hand. By the looks of the number of people it might be possable for Yami to get off early.

When Yami looked over at Tenzo he was finished with his meal and was getting ready to head out back home. He told Yami that he owed him one and asked for how much the meal was. Yami replied by holding out his had palm and shook his head "Don't worry about it. I made it all with things that were about to go bad so you helped us." Yami waved good bye as Tenzo headed out the door. It was just then that it his Yami Tenzo called him his friend. It was a long time since anyone ever called Yami that. It was strange hearing it come from someones mouth but Yami didnt but to much thought into it as he just set it in the back of his mind.

wc 2245

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.