You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Katsurou

Katsurou

D-rank
Katsurou breathed heavily in the coliseum. He had woken up early in hopes of getting some private training in, but it seemed he had already tired himself out. Wiping his face with a towel, the young man gulped as he rose back up to his full height. Katsurou furrowed his brow in determination

If I give up this easily, I’ll be useless in any kind of real fight.

Forming a simple one handed seal, a light magnetic pulse flew out in all directions from Katsurou’s body, the sand of the arena blowing outwards due to it’s low weight. However, it was not the sand itself he was after. Within moments, gritty black iron sand began to slither back towards Katsurou, flowing up in streams into his backpack. He had already expended most of his iron sand during the training and it was time to return it to his pack to begin again. Taking in a deep breath, the boy placed three fingers over his left hand, a flow of iron sand coming from his backpack simultaneously. Soon enough, the iron sand Katsurou had activated formed into a large sphere, and miraculously took the color of his own eye, even taking the brilliant sapphire color that he hid so often. Souring his expression, Katsurou sent the eye swiftly around the arena at a surprising 20 meters per second. The force of the sphere moving around Katsurou in a circle lifted up a dust of iron sand, though it did not bother the young man. All the dust was behind his new eye, after all.

Katsurou smiled as he turned the eye to look down on himself. This was the first time he had successfully used this jutsu outside of training. It was not that often that he could see what he looked like from different directions, but that was nothing compared to the pride he had in himself for getting this to work. He was simply dressed in his basic training outfit; his Sunagakure forehead protector fastened loosely around his neck just above the top of the zipper for the loose jacket which he wore, sleeves rolled up of course. On his legs he wore tight khaki colored capris which fastened firmly just above the top of his shinobi sandal-boots. The most important part of this attire, however, was of course his backpack filled with iron sand, held loosely on his back by two straps over his shoulders. Peace and quiet so far. But the young man almost wanted to show off a little bit. A pity as he thought himself entirely alone.

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei awoke now reaching his last final day within the Village Hidden within the Sand, his endeavors and plans not as enticing as he'd hoped.  Their had to have been something interesting to do within this barren wasteland of a village.  Chopper had already prepared their bags for departure to Iwagakure this evening, and it was obvious he was ready to leave as soon as possible.  Suutei wanted to take another chance on getting a workout in, he’d recently found out about a couple of shinobi in the Sand Coliseum.

”Hey Chopper you can prepare our bags for the trip, I am gonna head out one last time.  That cool?

Suutei clothed himself accordingly with the apparel made by Chopper for him; A white turban with a black and yellow stitching near the edge, followed by a blue and yellow striped scarf wrapped around his neck and top of his head under the turban and draped behind his right shoulder, black harem pants fastened to his ankles by his black sandals, underneath the white shawl he wore was a black high raise shirt with yellow trim, and for dazzle two gold metal band wrapped around below the crevice between his bicep and forearm, as well as a gold metal waistband around his waist with the Leaf symbol engraved on the center.

Suutei fastened his gold bangles around his wrists, and headed out of their small hotel suite.  Suutei was waltzing through the library before noticing the day manager, and the doorman having an ‘intimate’ conversation.  Suutei paid no attention even though it was hard not to wonder, what their discussion was about.

Arriving at the Sand Coliseum he spotted not a single soul in sight.  Just the normal dunes and small ditches filled with sand.  Until a figure down below captured his eye, perhaps another shinobi willing to give him a run for his money.  Not shortly after spotting the figure he’d seen an oddly type of wall arise from the sand, a strange color than the normal yellow grains of sand.  Suutei made it his approach a subtle one not to alarm the shinobi, and walked between the seats to the side he spotted the other shinobi.  Yelling to capture his attention, ”HEY YOU!  FIGHT ME!  YOUR FROM SUNAGAKURE RIGHT, GIVE ME A LITTLE RAZZLE DAZZLE WHY DON’T YA!”

Chopper appeared not to long after Suutei's outburst shaking his head at his friend. "Why do you always pick fights with strangers!"

WC:

Katsurou

Katsurou

D-rank
Katsurou almost jumped as he heard someone yelling at him, his third eye dissipating instantly as he removed his fingers from his real one. Katsurou turned to the other man as his iron sand slithered back towards him and back into his pack. What met his eye as he turned was almost more surprising than the yell itself. It seemed to Katsurou that this newcomer had dressed himself in purposefully stereotypical Sunagakure garb. Obviously he was from elsewhere, as he had made oh so very clear when he asked whether Katsurou was from Sunagakure.

“Well, if you wanted to fight I suppose you came to the right place. I’m Katsurou by the way. Let’s hope we both remember by the time this is over.”

Katsurou simply winked as he took a few steps backwards from the other  boy until he stood in the shadows of the coliseum wall. Offering a wink to the other boy, Katsurou crossed his arms. He did not have great confidence in his abilities, but he desperately wanted to get some practice in. In truth, he had not fought anyone with jutsu before. This would be a good experience, and one he would do better to have sooner rather than later.

“What’s your name by the way? You don’t seem like you are from around here, mister desert prince.” Katsurou chuckled to himself. It did seem like quite a silly outfit, but he did not want to offend the other boy; both because they were about to fight and because he did not know whether he meant well or ill by wearing it. Hopefully he would find out what kind of person this boy was by the time their fight was over. That was what his father had always said; You never know someone better than when you fight them. That quote was made all the more ironic for Katsurou in that he was going to be fighting a complete stranger rather than someone he knew. The least he could do was make it a friendly fight and hope for the best. Who knew? Perhaps he would make a new friend through fighting. There was something about the way the other boy held himself, however, that make Katsurou feel that he was about to get his butt kicked. Finally, something clicked.

“Hey, are you a shinobi?” Katsurou, tapped the Sunagakure symbol hanging around his neck. “I am at least. What brings you to Suna? Are you hunting missing nin for your kage?” Katsurou smirked. He did not have the faintest idea who this other boy was, but he felt like holding off the inevitable ass whooping with a little bit a friendly conversation. Friends never hurt, after all. Especially not those from different villages.

462 + 436 = 898

Reaction Time E -> D (750/750) Complete!

148 words remaining

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
”Hehe well I am not much of a desert prince.  I am a shinobi though, but I don't hunt other ninja.  Not really my style you know what I mean.  Since you asked...my name is Suutei, and I am a Chunnin from Konoha.”  

Suutei was a bit flattered when referred to as a desert prince, but he did feel a tad bit silly.  Removing his turban, scarf, and white shawl revealing a white half shirt with gold plated trim.  It was about time Suutei stop toying around and get serious, and now was a better time than ever as he tapped the Leaf Village symbol on the gold waistband.  ”Alright now I can show you what I can do.  Stretching his arms out he awaited his opponents next move, and all the while plotting for the first move he’d make.

Chopper gathered Suutei’s clothes from the ground, and prepared for the usual where Suutei gets in over his head.  If Chopper could get a nickel for the times Suutei jumped to violence, he’d be pretty stacked up for quite awhile.  Chopper simply sighed as he got to a higher part of the stadium, and watched his friend prepare for his fight.  Sometimes Chopper wish he’d be able to assist his friend one day, but he hadn’t a single clue how he’d do that.

”Alright bring it on, I don’t hold back in fights I’ll let you know now.”

Suutei inhaled deeply and blew a large fireball directly at his opponent, but to his opponents surprise the fireball turned upwards above Katsurou’s head.  This fireball would split into 8 smaller fireballs and descend around him in a circle, then detonate once coming into contact with the ground.  Though this would only give Katsurou a small sample of what Suutei was capable of.

WC:

Katsurou

Katsurou

D-rank
Katsurou snickered as his opponent threw his cloak and turban to the small bipedal reindeer. It was not very often that Katsurou saw Konoha shinobi in Sunagakure, but such eccentric characters were even more rare in his experience. He had often been taught that Konohagakure was one of the strongest of the five hidden villages, and for this reason Katsurou was both enticed and frightened by the prospect of fighting one of their shinobi. It was no secret that Sunagakure's training of genin was far from ideal, and Katsurou was no exception to that rule. He needed to train, and perhaps this was the perfect opportunity for that, but it still scared him quite a bit.

"A chuunin from Konoha? Were you so weak you had to come pick on poor little Sunagakure genin?" The young man grinned as he taunted Suutei childishly. Really, the banter was as much to make himself feel better as it was to test Suutei's personality. Katsurou was frightened, and the best way he knew to help that was to relieve tension or, in this case, create it.

Soon enough however, Katsurou's jaw dropped as a great ball of fire came hurtling towards him and he frantically began to form hand seals. He was sure that the ball of flame would hit him, but just as it came towards him and he felt the warmth of its chaotic burn, it turned upwards over his head, allowing him to complete and release a magnetic field to keep the fire from getting any closer to him, even as it split into multiple projectiles.

Wasting no time, Katsurou began to form hand seals with both hands on their own. A stream of black iron sand began to pull itself from his backpack, forming itself into ten six inch long darts. Finally, Katsurou completed the jutsus, and he began backpedaling, the slowness of his movement highlighted by the speed that the darts moved with as a second magnetic pulse moved through them, flying towards Suutei in a grid like pattern a meter wide mostly aimed at the black-haired boy's chest, but a long flier aimed directly for his head.

Already Katsurou could feel his chakra draining. Casting those jutsu so early in the fight was not his best plan, but he needed to do something to move things forward. It was not like he had expected to make much progress, but his weakness revealed itself to him now as he already began to grow tired, the weight of his backpack offering no respite.

429 + 148 = 577

Reaction Time D -> D-1 (325/325) Complete!

252 words remaining

429 + 898 = 1327 words total

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
"Funny you should ask.  Today is my last day in Sungakure and you really were the only person I could find for a fight on such short notice.  Hehe"

Given the fact that Suutei had enough time to actually find a suitable opponent.  The boy was easily amused by Katsurou's talents, and could not control his urges.  Though Suutei enjoyed many leisures none were better than combat.  To his own dismay though Katsurou fed the fire that burned within Suutei.  The unbeliveable fighting spirit within Suute one could say he was Foolhardy.

Suutei saw the darts coming in fast that were created from a dark looking substance, and the only thing he could decipher was that it was black.  Suutei was impressed that he created something from nothing.  Actually he'd never seen anything like it up until now.  This Genin held some promise, and reacted to the oncoming projectiles in some sort of formation.  Now beginning to back peddle, fleet footed he was moving farther up the colliseum stairs.  Soon he reached the top, and with no time left he flipped forward over the longer dart aimed for his head.  Though not quick enough he was clipped by two of darts, and fell down a few flights of stairs.

"I have to say that is a pretty neat trick.  What is your name?  It was  pretty rude of me not to ask."

Suutei got to his feet and channeled his Fuuton chakra, as he began to levitate a few inches from above the step.  Suutei with a quick burst went into the air about 10 meters.  Estimating his height from the boy maybe 20 meters or so.  Directing his body he began soaring over the Sunagakure Genin, and came up with an idea.  Quickly he performed the handseals in order, Dragon -> Boar -> Dog -> Serpent -> Bird.  

Holding the Bird sign Suutei thrusted his arms forward firing a ball of pure chakra at Katsurou.  The ball of chakra was the size of a basketball and travelled considerably fast.  Suutei's was at the max height of his gliding Jutsu which was 10 meters, and it would take a miracle for the Genin to hit him from this high.  Though stranger things have happened in Suutei's life, and this was no exception.

"I really wish Suutei wouldn't just throw his clothes around.  Knowing him he'd never find them if I were not around.  Chopper let out a sigh while his human companion recklessly assaulted a stranger.  Never able to understand Suutei's sudden urges to fight people with no viable reason at all.  Taking a seat Chopper watched as Suutei performed handseals, and soared high in the sky like the clouds.  Chopper was very proud of Suutei and the person he was becoming, and was happy that he was there for Suutei through it all.

Chakra:

[1205]

Katsurou

Katsurou

D-rank
Katsurou grinned as he watched the bolts clip Suutei. He couldn't help but chuckle as he stopped back-stepping and saw his opponent tumble down the stairs.

"Those stairs have done more damage to you than I have already. It'll be hard to catch up." The young man sighed as he continued breathing heavily, out of breath and running low on energy already. "It's Katsurou by the way. Hopefully we'll both be able to remember it by the end of this."

Soon enough, however, Katsurou's jaw was dropping as his opponent flew up into the air. The young man began backpedaling again, doing his best to form handsigns, but his chakra was already low and he was getting quite tired from the slough of attacks he had already used. Within seconds, Suutei's attack was already coming at him, and Katsurou merely let out a curse under his breath as the mass of chakra connected squarely with his chest, the sound of his jacket ripping mixing with the crack of broken ribs. Katsurou flew back five meters, his upper back sliding along the sand for a few feet before the rest of his body even hit the ground.

Looking down at his chest, Katsurou was surprised to see his black and blue bruised bare skin through his now blurry eyesight. It took a few moments for his body to even register the pain he was now experiencing, and all the boy could do was twitch his fingers as he lay there, sand caking one side of his face.

"Damn... you're a lot tougher than you look, stripper boy...."

274 + 252 = 526

Reaction time D-1 -> D-2 (400/400) Complete!

126 words remaining

274 + 1327 = 1601 words total

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei watched as his technique connected with Katsurou, and he could tell that it hurt the mere sight made him wince.  Deciding to descend down to help the boy he seemed like a pretty decent kid and it wouldn't be right for him to leave Katsurou vulnerable.  Landing a few meters away he approached the boy, and squatting down near his head.  Suutei was a bit annoyed by the remark made by Katsurou calling him a 'stripper boy' and thumped the kid on the forehead for the insult.  Suutei then grabbed the boy's hand and hoisted him up, and wrapped his arm around him so he could help Katsurou retain his balance.

"Yeah for a stripper boy I am pretty strong don't you think Katsurou.  Hey Chopper!  We're headed back to help Katsurou home, and then we can leave the village!"

Suutei waved to Chopper who in return waved to him, and holding the clothes that Suutei removed.  Looking over to Katsurou he was a decent guy, and was a little wet behind the ears in combat.  Everyone had a room for improvement even if they were battered and beaten like Katsurou became in their short spar.  Suutei took a visual note of Katsurou's appearance wearing his Sunagakure headband fastened loosely around his neck just above the top of the zipper for the loose jacket which he wore.  Almost similar to the way Suutei wore his when he was home in Konoha.  Also he wore tight khaki colored capris which looked uncomfortable to Suutei himself, but then again he was wearing an Acrobats outfit.   What was curious was the backpack the kid wore, it felt like a person was tucked in there.  Suutei took a quick glance into the bag to find that is was filled with sand, the same color as all the techniques the boy used.

"Katsurou what's this stuff in your bag, and are you okay?  I did a pretty good number on you sorry about that.  Guess I don't know my own strength, but battles just get my blood rushing you know."

Suutei, Chopper and Katsurou with the aid of Suutei made their trip to the village.  Doing his best to support the half-concious kid and his heavy bag of iron.  Once they reached the village Suutei and Chopper would say their final goodbyes then head for Iwagakure

[1605]

600/600 Travel to Iwa
1005/1000 Training: Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.