You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Mission:
Somewhere alongside Kirigakure’s Borders...

On a rather chilly day, when the sun was held hostage by the grey clouds which invaded the crystalline blue sky. Clouds which came fast as thunder, carried by the ravenous winds that blew on that specific day. The Land of Water was known for its eerie weather; a country that was dwelt deep within the mists, overall it was a cold environment.

The Jackal was following a rather straight path towards the borders, hidden beneath that casual white garment of his, that covered those rather dull clothes and the package in which he was carrying Kirigakure’s sigil stone. On his way towards the his destination, the ronin encountered a rather peculiar person who was accompanied by two others which left behind the impression that they were his lackeys. The man who was in charge stopped the ronin from reaching his destination and posed a few questions against him.

“Wait up buddy... where are you rushing to?” was the first question spoken by the one which seemed to be in charge of the group. Each member of the group was wearing a yellow scarf wrapped around their shoulder, a thing which stood out and caught the attention of the ronin. Although, that was not the only thing which caught his attention, as the two lackeys were carrying a few kunais beneath their belt, in a holster placed just above that waist. Clearly they were amateurs within this field, and The Jackal encountered a large number of people of this type due to his journeys over the lands as a ronin.

“I’m rushing nowhere, friend.  I was heading towards the borders to meet up with a couple of acquaintances of mine, why are you asking?” were the words spoken by The Jackal once he was halted by this group of individuals. Both of his eyes darted against the one who inquired, awaiting for his reply. The man analyzed the ronin very carefully, and surprisingly he did not see any kind of expensive clothes on him, nor a headband that indicated a village or something of those sorts. A audible snort was released from the man, indicating that he wasn’t pleased about the situation that was unfolding beneath this eyes. “What kind of friends?” the man asked once more while ignoring the ronin’s question. “Family friends...” were the words that gushed between the ronin’s lips; words which clearly stopped any kind of interest that the group had on the ronin.

The group was probably interested in finding a good prey, something which probably had an important status or a considerable amount of ryo on them. This was not the case, as The Jackal’s appearance could not fit in either cases. Without any more words wasted on this manner, the group formed by those tree shady looking persons left in a search for another person that fit along those lines. Luckily for The Jackal that he grew up on this particular types of environments and due to his personality he was able to avoid an unwanted confrontation.

515 Words

Last edited by The Jackal on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
“Good thing that they did not suspect anything on me... I can’t imagine how it would have ended if I were an Kirigakure Shinobi.” The Jackal mumbled to himself lowly while watching the shinobi trio loose themselves within the distance. With both hands, the ronin pulled the hood over his face before continuing with his task towards the borders of the Land of Water. “Although, I have to be careful from now one, as who knows what other kind of people I may encounter nearby the borders. I was probably lucky this time around...” were the words which stood upon his mind while walking on the road.

A few moments later and the ronin managed to arrive at the borders, where a guard who was on patrol questioned him about his intention. “What are you doing here?” the man inquired after a short introduction was conducted. I’m here to deliver this... item.” The Jackal said while reaching deep inside his garment in order to reveal the object. It was a stone imbued with chakra, also on it the Kirigakure’s symbol was imprinted. “Oh, I see, that one. Well, head over at that pillar nearby and you’ll see a socket which is meant for that stone, place it there.” the guard said while pointing towards the designated spot. “Alright, thank you.” were the words spoken by the ronin while he began walking against the pillar.

Once he stood beneath the towering structure, The Jackal observed the socket and it looked rather dusty, and as such the ronin puckered up his lips before blowing against it. Not such a clever idea, since the dust immediately began to disperse and a few grains made their way on top of The Jackal’s eyes, causing him a slight irritation. Tears began to flow while both of his hands were constantly rubbing those two orbs A couple of seconds were wasted to this menial matter, and once he managed to regain his sight, The Jackal tucked the stone inside the socket which was build with that initial purpose. It didn’t go inside quite easily, although with a few pushes the chakra stone managed to make its way.

“Well, it’s not time to head back inside the village to report back and gather my paycheck.” were the words which The Jackal mumbled towards himself while rubbing both of his palms against each others. Those lips easily curled within a smile, as the most exciting part of his job was just about to begin. Money were not his main goal, although they were about to play an important role in his plans. The Jackal managed to learn a few things while he stood inside the village, a few key locations which could bring great joy towards this particular man. Some gambling joints managed to peek the ronin’s curiosity, and as such, without further ado he began storming his way back inside Kirigakure.

Entertainment was awaiting him...

496 Words

Total Words = 1011

Mission Completed, Exit Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.