You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just testing ^_^ Empty Just testing ^_^ Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 am

(Just getting an idea on how i'd use my jutsus in character)

Shibirin was tired. It had been a long, hot day in Suna, as usual, but today was possibly one of the hottest days he'd ever experieced. He looked up to the sky and there wasn't a cloud in place, 'Typical Sunagakure weather,' he thought to himself. Out of all the days he could be given a mission, it had to be today. There was apparently a cat stuck in a tree, just outside the owner's house. The tree wasn't that large at all, in fact, Shibirin had bet he could get the cat down safely in time to take a second mission that day, though the Kazekage expected him to fail, Shibirin wondered why she/he felt that way.

He looked at his mission card, it had information on the owner's house number and street. He went the the address and knocked on the door. A young, attractive lady came out, oh this changed everything. Shibirin at first thought this mission was a waste of his time, but afte realizing the REAL goal, getting the young owner's daughter's admiration, he was willing to do anything. A few words later and Shibirin had already learnt the name of the cat and it's last seen location, all that from talking to the owner's daughter. He went to the place she had suggest to look fo the cat and there it was, up a tall tree but no larger than 2 meters in height. Shibirin said to himself, "Meh, my rock pillars should be tall enough to reach the poor kitten's branch," as he aligned himself directly under the branch the cat had landed on, but just slightly to the side to avoid hitting his head on the way up. He remembered the justsu well, along with its hand signs.

He closed his eyes for a second then quickly re-opened them, now holding both his hands in front of his chest and performing the Dragon, serpant and ox hand signs before chanting out the words, "Earth style: Changing terrain!" in the way he ususally did when saying his jutsus out loud. Two seconds would go by, before the jutsu took its effect on the ground beneath him. A large pillar that was precisely 2.5 meters tall, emerged from the part of the ground Shibirin was standing on and it'd rise up, lifting Shibirin 2.5 meters off the ground as it did so. It wasn't that fast, something he'd need to practise later, but it did the trick. Soon, Shibirin crouched from his new spot in the air and stared the cat face to face, a smile woren lightly on his face. "Hey there little guy, come here, i won't hurt you i swear," he reassured the cat, beakoning it to come into his stretched out arms, and it did just that. Shibirin need not do the jutsu again in order to submerge the pillar back underground, the ground around it reforming itself as if nothing ever happened. He then walked slowly back to the owner's house to return the cat home, before heading back to the kage's office to accept his reward of [x] ryo.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Chakra: 75/80

Last edited by Shibirin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total

2Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:33 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Your coding's broken :)

[color=white]"Meh, my rock pillars should be tall enough to reach the poor kitten's branch,"

3Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 am

(thanx)

XD

4Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:31 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Post how much chakra you have left after the post. Should make it easier for you and everyone else RP'ing in the topic to keep track of everyone's chakra reserves and avoid cheating.

Just a suggestion.

5Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks bro, it's kool, this is the exact reason i did this in OOC before the real thing, so i can get ideas from you guys before actually doing it :D

6Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
You can just as well check out how others do their posts. Check how admins make their posts so you wouldn't have any problem... and if you do, just blame it on them o.O

7Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 am

It's best learning this throughout roleplay itself.

If you 'test' them here under specific situations, there's a high chance the situation used by you wouldn't happen during an actual roleplaying thread. There are various situations that you would need to adapt various techniques to. But that's just my opinion.

8Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Meh, that'll mean having to wait for admins to pick out the problems and we all know they take their time, so rather start adapting it now than then

9Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
We're fairly lax; unless someone calls something major out we're not gunna rage or anything. Hao's right though, anything small, your RP-mates will point out. You can also ask questions all you wish.

10Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:51 am

Yeah, but until my Jutsu get approved and until the kazekage has been chosen, i can only post here doing jutsu/mission examples :/

11Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:53 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
...What? Your character has been approved; you can start rping in your village whenever you want sirrah. You don't need jutsu or a squad to start. Just character/clan approval.

12Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 am

But without jutsu i'm somewhat useless. And by that i mean without jutsus, i need to use Kenjutsu instead, and without a sword means i can't use kenjtsu and have to do missions to get money for a sword and swords are expensive. So yuh, kinda need atleast ONE jutsu, unless jutsus in an approved clan count as approved jutsu, then i guess i can use the two jutsus in my approved clan. But i still would like my character's jutsus approved ASAP.

13Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 am

Without jutsu you're not completely useless. Who says you just need to create topics that involve fighting? You can do a casual roleplay topic to not get more experienced in fighting on roleplays, but also increase your vocabulary and ability to make more detailed, maybe even longer posts. That way, you'll get Ryo in the process, to buy swords and eventually more techniques and enjoy roleplaying with other members.

14Just testing ^_^ Empty Re: Just testing ^_^ Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 pm

i do and i did. Two actually.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.