You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shukada

Shukada

D-rank
Shin's House

Today wasn't just another day, nope! Today was finally something special! It was finally time for the young genin's first mission. Even though it was just a simple mission, he could never be so excited for the day he can say he helped the village! The young boy's feet ran clad with sneakers across his house towards the dining room table, quickly settling down in a chair in order to receive his breakfast. His Konoha headband tied tightly around his forehead, glistening proudly from the light above the table. He donned his usual loose black shirt with his clan's symbol stitched to the back. The thick pants he wore around his legs were a bit looser than usual. Seeing as he didn't plan on getting attacked today, he figured he could play it cool the single day. "Breakfast's rea-- Oh, you're already here, Shinny." A wide toothy smile was given off by Shin as his mother noticed how fast he was. "I gotta be quick on my first mission!" Her mouth widened into a grin as well, happy to see her son happy. "You're right, Shinny! You better go show those academy students who's the boss." Shin nodded with a grunt of approval. After a few moments, his steaming breakfast was placed in front of him. Two eggs and three pieces of bacon laid on the plate in front of him and made his mouth water. Within moments, he quickly dug into the meal and exited the house without hesitation. "Oh that boy..." said the mother as he left, shaking her head.

As he exited the house, he sped past his grandfather with a toothy grin and the old man simply watched him fly by and out the door. Soon after he continued on to the kitchen, noticing his plate. Half of what Shin received, more than likely due to the current financial struggles he frowned a bit, speaking to his daughter. "Sometimes Shinny tries too hard... Maybe we sh--" He was interrupted mid-sentence by the mother. Her lips moved and her face showed motivation, it came from within herself. It was right from the heart, but no words could be heard or gotten from her lips movement.

Academy

Shin rushed into the area with the blue fabric of his headband dancing through the air as he entered. The same toothy expression was shown plastered onto his face from his house. His digits wrapped around the handle of the room he was meant to trek to, room one-two-three. Quite a weird room due to the digits. What he found next wasn't too surprising. It was a chuunin ranked officer that was also a teacher in the academy. It seemed he and three other students were currently fighting... "What the hell d'ya mean I don't do shit for the village little squirt?!" The three boys giggled and chuckled before the teacher flared his nostrils and looked to Shin. Quickly, Shin placed his arms at his side and lost his grin. It didn't seem like the Chuunin was too happy with the students, and Shin wouldn't be either in his opinion, but he awaited to be addressed. The teacher shook his head and flared his nostrils once more before exiting the room. "Take care of these 'ere retards." And with that note, the door shut tightly behind him. Welp... Here it goes.

The young genin took a few steps forwards, the students were silent, but grinning. Shin's right hand twitched ever so slightly as he approached the center of the room, looking down at the three students sitting down in a sofa. They all looked to be around the age twelve, not much younger than him and about the same age as Hinari was. They were all clearly mocking him behind their own breaths, but he didn't mind that at first. He just wanted to observe them for a moment. Two of them had pitch black manes, the other a soft mocha color. They were wearing casual clothing, not even properly combed and dressed for the academy like respective students would. Figures... You can tell a lot about a person by just looks, and these kids were THOSE kids in the academy. The slackers who didn't give two shits what happened to them. He sat with a blank face for a moment before speaking up to the children. "Alright, so I gues--" He was interrupted by one of the students rather quickly... "Shut up, guy! You can't do shit and won't be shit! Hah!" He and his cronies began to die, but it seemed Shin had located the ring leader as he had grinned from this mark. "Ah, so that's why i'm the genin an' you ain't? Hah, pleeease." The student's face filled with rage before speaking again. "Must of been a mistake then! Idiot."

Mother's words

"Stop talkin' now... If we try to stop that boy now, he'll only try harder. No way to stop that kid from his dreams... hmph."

Back to the present

Shin was holding the collar of the ring leader's shirt, tightly pulling him to come face to face. Shin's face was filled with rage, the boy's with fear. The other two cronies also showed some fear as well. Shin could sometimes go overboard... surely most of his family and friends knew that. His face was bright red, flaming. Steam pushed through his nostrils as he stared down the kid in front of him. "I-I'm sorry! Please, just l-let me go!" Shin pushed him into the sofa before taking a few steps back. All three of the scoundrels were sinking deep in the sofa with fear until Shin finally spoke and pointed to the door.
''GO!'' And like that, they were off faster than the speed of light, leaving trails of dust in their space. Shin began to take a few deep breaths, heading towards the door to heard through it. It was a mission well done! Well... in his mind, at least. The kids were annoying as hell though.

Before exiting the academy, he took a gander into the classroom and the kids were still scared, though they were still writing faster than he's seen anyone do it before. They were... taking notes?! PERFECT! He chuckled to himself as he began to exit the academy and head back him.

"First mission was a major success...!"

Words: 1086
Mission 600/600
486 Words Left Over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.