You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fire and Water (Ask to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Water (Ask to join) Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
"Sounds good to me." Takao replied as he stretched out his arm. The gates of Konoha weren't far from where they had decided to have their spar, so Takao turned and began walking towards the village with a moderate pace. "Hopefully not, but who knows? Unless either of us plans on defecting or some other nonsense, I can't forsee any scenario that would involve us fighting for real. Aside from training, of course." he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he walked. Takao didn't remember Axel mentioning that he would be in the exams when he had asked before, so he didn't bring it up. In his mind, that was the only time they would have a legitimate reason to fight each other seriously.

"Ramen sounds good though," he began, quickly changing the subject. "I haven't had ramen for a long time." It was clear Takao had become distracted by the thought of food. It was probably just the hunger brought on by fatigue.

27Fire and Water (Ask to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Water (Ask to join) Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel cracked his neck and exhaled after doing so. He was sore from the fight and looked like a mess. "Ramen it is... Ichiraku would be the best place for it. I'm pretty sure they're the best Ramen cookers in the world." It might have been a bit of an exaggeration, but the Ramen was no joke. "So about the training, what was that gas/fire combination. That thing almost got me twice." Axel stared down at his singed shirt and pants. "Well, you did get me once, but only barely..." He started to laugh at himself.

((One more post by you and continue at Ichiraku?))

28Fire and Water (Ask to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Water (Ask to join) Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Such a statement about Ichiraku was not something Takao would dissent to. Maybe it was just the famous patrons that were known to visit the ramen stand that made it so good, or just the pure history of one of the most popular ramen vendors in the village. "Ichiraku sounds good. I haven't been there for a long time." he said in response.

"You figured out it was gas that easy? Huh... Guess the small gave it away." he said as his voice trailed off into thought. He quickly brought himself back to reality and the conversation at hand before it became too noticeable that he was lost in his own train of thought. "I have trouble sustaining large amounts of fire in my lungs at a time. This makes it easier, and a lot safer, to get the same effect. It's not very fatiguing, so it works well. I plan to use it in collaboration with larger fireball techniques to create a chain effect whenever I get around to learning them." he said, ending his monologue with a yawn.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.