You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Empty Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra sat atop Suna's natural defense which he called "The Great Wall". He looked out into the distance toward the setting sun. He figured that would be the best time to spot someone who was on the outside of the village. 'I wonder where he is.' Ezra thought to himself about his cousin Synn. He had been missing for three days and Ezra doubted he was in Suna. He had been to Synn's house where there was no sign of him and Ezra also checked every other place it was possible that Synn could be within the confines of Suna’s walls. He asked around the village and among the clan but no one had seen him in the last three days.

Ezra could not understand where Synn would go and he especially couldn't understand the possibility of him leaving the village. Ezra figured it was more likely than Synn getting kidnapped or something. Synn was a Genin, sure, but he was plenty tough and plenty smart, at least that's what Ezra thought.

Ezra sat atop Suna's Great Wall until the sun went down and he was alone with the moon. "I'm sure Synn is fine. He is a Karisuma. If he doesn't get by on his looks he'll get by on his smarts and strength." Ezra said to the universe while laughing making himself feel better. It was a crazy thing for a family member to just up and disappear but Ezra had faith that his cousin would be just fine.

2Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Empty Re: Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:23 am

Karisuma Miki

Karisuma Miki

D-rank
Miki had searched the many buildings and clearings within Suna's walls looking for her cousin Ezra. "Where would I be if...?" She thought to herself and coming up with an answer. It was spot on. She picked up her pace as soon as she saw the figure high upon Suna's defensive walls. Using her surroundings, she quickly managed to use carts in the street to get onto a rooftop and from them find a way up to the wall.

She saw Ezra scanning the land outside of Suna. She knew what he was looking for, Synn. Miki and her cousin Synn weren't that close but he was family and they had met quite a few times. She walked slowly toward Ezra. He had asked a few days earlier whether or not she hhad seen the Karisuma but no one had seen him. Miki was just as worried. She always worried about the people around her but especially about family.

"There's no sign of him.... is there..." Miki said this more as a statement than a question. "I hope he'll be alright, wherever he is." She prayed in her mind that Synn was alright.

3Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Empty Re: Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra heard Miki as she approached him atop the wall. He didn’t turn to her though. He knew the next person to come up to him would be family. Upon hearing the voice he knew who it was in a second. Ezra heard but didn’t acknowledge the statement of Synn’s whereabouts and then laughed when Miki mentioned that she hopes he is alright. “Hope?” He laughed. “The guys definitely alright. He is a Karisuma.” Ezra said realizing he should dial down the confidence in his clan a bit. He stood up and turned to Miki. “Lets not worry about him. Let’s worry about the family we’ve got right here. We can always look forward to the day we see him again.” He said a little more serious as he put his hand on his cousin’s shoulder. He looked straight at her and smiled, he realized they looked less like cousins and more like brother and sister. Blonde hair, blue eyes, the robes and yukatas. ‘Nothing like Synn’ Ezra said to himself.

4Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Empty Re: Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Karisuma Miki

Karisuma Miki

D-rank
Ezra’s laugh surprised Miki, after all, they had just lost a Karisuma to who knows where. She expected this situation to be a bit more grim when she reminded herself of how upbeat Ezra was about things.
Miki smiled, reassured as Ezra put so much confidence in the clan.
“Alright,” She nodded fully agreeing, “I’m still a bit concerned but… I know we can see him again. Synn is really smart right?” Miki tilted her head.
Feeling the hand on her shoulder, fully made Miki believe in his words. Synn would be ok. He’d be ok. They had family here to take care of for the time being. Maybe they’d meet Synn again and show him how much the Karisuma have grown stronger. Completely reassured of her worries and of Ezra’s well-being, Miki felt a lot better than she had been feeling that day.
“What are you looking at..?” Miki curiously asked as Ezra looked directly at her.

5Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Empty Re: Loss of a cousin. Ezra's faith. Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Upon hearing Miki’s question Ezra realized he was staring at her. He straightened out and said “Sorry… it’s nothing.” Ezra said not pointing out to Miki their similarities, he wasn’t sure if she would be embarrassed by them or not. The sun was now completely out of the view of anyone in Suna although it could probably be seen on the outskirts of the rest of wind country. Now that the sun had gone down the air would get dry and cold making the wind feel a little bit rough. Ezra figured he had got what he had on his chest off by talking to Miki and there was no sense in looking out for someone in the distance at night so Ezra felt about ready to go home and eat some dinner. He decided that he still wanted his cousin’s company a bit more so he invited her along as he began to walk away. He turned his head and said “Hey Miki one last thing. My mom is making Tsukemen tonight. Wanna’ join us? I know she’d love to see you.” He waited for her response and then began walking home again.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.