You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A new face (otto only or invite) Empty A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked out of the village slowly towards his normal hangout spot just outside of kiri. He looked up at the sky through the trees and it was a nice day, the sun was shining and only a few clouds were present to inturrupt the sunshine. He chuckled and said outloud "Makes the world... acually seem... peaceful." He then walked across the clearing and leaned up against a tree, closing his eyes and crosiing his arms. When he reopened his eyes he smiled and just decided to relax.

2A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto walked out of the tea shop with a smile on his face he loved to talk with the tea shop ladies they were so nice. He walked through the village with still eating on some of the free cakes they had given him. He continues to walk until he is at the outskirts of kiri. He looks around there was no one here, he looks at the last cake with a scowl he needed to lay off the sweets. He threw the cake over his shoulder then sees movement in the distance. He approaches the movement with a smile and sees a young man with a shark like face. He continues his approach of the man and once he is standing in front of him he states simply, "Hello, my name is Otto."

3A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira could hear someone walking towards him but he was sure this person wasnt a threat so he just remained where he was. When the young man stood infront of him he heard him say "Names otto". He looked directly at the boy and said "otto, well nice to meet you. My name is Hiragana, Hiragana kisame but please just call me hira." He then looked around and then back to the boy "So what brings you out here?" he asked trying not to sound intrusive.

4A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto listens to the other man with a smile what brought him here. Otto scratches his head then with an embarrassed sigh he says quickly"cake." Otto smiles again and says, "what brings you here.... Hira." He had never seen him until now so he assumed but he assumed that he must be a member of a different genin squad.

5A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira chuckled a little bit as he thought "Cake huh?" He then sighed and looked at the boy "What brings me here? Well, i dont really have a reason this is just one of my regular spots." He pulled his water bottle from his weist and took a drink. He then returned it to his weist. He sized up the boy before asking "So you must be a member of a different squad right? Correct me if im wrong."

6A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto looks at Hira not much of a point in denying it he had swords on his back and waist no civilian carried that. Otto says "yes" with a smile, "I'll assume that you are a ninja as well... if you don't mind me asking which squad?" He was probing but he couldn't help it, it was in his nature.

7A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira chuckled at his question and responded saying "Yes i am a shinobi, part of squad 1 the mizukage's own squad." He looked down at the ground and then back at the boy. He sighed, shrugged his shoulders, smiled, and said "So what gave me away." he said it in a joking matter.

8A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto smiled at the other ninja The Mizukages first team. Suddenly, he was depressed this guy was first team, he was last team. "well, you knew i was a ninja one two you are a Kisame there is no way that you aren't a ninja."Otto suddenly smiled, "I'd imagine that he would choose a rather interesting team a Kisame is a good choice. Are you talented or do you just have your clans name to fall back on." This was a serious question depending on his answer this conversation was over. "I don't mean to be rude but I can't stand people like that."

9A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was at first suprised at the boys question. He had always felt privledged to be a kisame but he had never used his name to impress people. He thought for a moment on how to answer this question. Then it popped into his head instead of telling the boy why not show hims. He smiled at the boy and asked "Why dont you spar with me and find out?" He said in a way as to not sound too excited.

10A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto had very little to his jutsu list right now but he would never turn down a fight. "Sure," he says with confidence that he shouldn't have, "let's do this." He drew both of his blades and stabbed them into he ground. Then he takes of his jacket and tosses it to the side. He picks back up his swords and takes his stance.

11A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira smiled at the boy and chuckled "Now thats what im talking about, you seem like someone i might get along with." As he said so he formed a handsign and said "Hidden mist jutsu" as a thick mist formed he drew his blades and disappeared into the mist. As he awaited his oppenants next move he made sure to keep track of where his oppenent is as to not lose sight of him.

jutsu used:

Chakra = 110/120

12A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto thought to himself 'thank you sero' Otto begins to move through the mist taking a lot of rubber bands out of his pockets then begins to throw them all around the area, he had an either genius or really stupid plan. He backs into the mist they were both genin, so they were at about equal footing in this mist neither one can see.

13A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira jumped up onto a nearby tree branch and clapped his hands together, as he did a water clone appeared next to him. He and the clone both knelt down. He whispered to the clone "Alright search around for otto and make sure to keep light on your feet so he doesnt hear you." The clone nodded and he and it both dispersed looking for otto.

jutsu used:

chakra = 100/120

14A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
time to get serious his opponent used a jutsu, but an attack would be useless, and why defend, it was obvious he hadn't used a jutsu. it was definitely supplementary. He obviously didn't increase strength or speed this early that would be stupid only a few jutsu made sense. This man was either a sensory type or he made clones. he held onto the last two rubber bands he knew the man and possibly a clone where somewhere near the tree. he began to move as silently as possible, he had to figure something out. He made sure he kept the location off the tree in memory. he snapped a rubber band on his wrist then began to move closer to the tree then he snapped the band again. and ran away from he tree with his lightest foot steps. If he was being followed by a clone the person would be using the sound of the rubber bands. If the person was a sensory type he would be found either way.

15A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira stopped as he heard the sound of snapping, snapping of something like rubberbands. He couldnt tell what exactly the boy was snapping but he knew one thing, he was meaning to do it. The mist was begining to weaken so he sent his clone towards the sound while he hid in a nearby tree. If his clone was destroyed then he would find the boy exact location if not then hen once the mist fully dies down he can attack either way.

16A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 am

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto waited until he knew that either the clone or its' owner was headed his way then stabbed his swords into the ground then pulled out his biggest rubber band. He pulled it around his sword then dropped down on the ground stretching and aiming the rubber band. He popped the rubber band on his wrist and the man walked toward him unable to see in the mist he was walking silently, but now Otto could see him. He was almost in range Otto thought,' don't fire until you see the white of his eyes.' The man got closer then Otto released the rubber band right into his eyes. The man shouted in pain then Otto kicked him in the head(he's not a taijutsu master but it does not take a genius to kick a man in the head.) Otto sprinted silently to the tree as the clone turned to water; he had given away his position. He got his back to the tree preparing for his opponent.

17A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira waited and as his clone was dispursed he knew the general vacinity and thought to himself "Ok... i know i should conserve chakra but i dont have a lot of choice do i?" He jumped as high as he could in the air and shouted alright... handle this one water style: Super water colliding wave!" As he did he shot out of his mouth a very large wave of water, an amount that would be incredibly difficult to dodge.

jutsu used:

Chakra = 70/120

18A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto liquefies himself right before it wave hit him. His liquid body immune to it harsher affects of it wave . As it other young ninja lands Otto solidifies himself and pushes out of it water at high speed. He resurfaces about 3 feet away from it ninja then points his finger in gun style at Hira's head. "great fight I had fun. You are not a wanna be legacy you are a talented genin. Not a very bright genin but still very talented."
75/80
Spoiler:

19A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira smiled at the genin infront of him, he was talented and he was smart to because he still had his plan to fall back on. As he looked at otto he, he without letting otto knew what he was doing condensed some chakra in his mouth ready to fire his water bullet and at this close up range there was no way otto could dodge or even liquify himself. Hira was arms length away so he hoped that this jutsu didnt hurt otto too bad , he smiled at otto and fired the water bullet at intense speed right at the center of otto's chest. He had tried his best to not put anymore chakra into the water ball than was necessarily needed because he didnt want to increase the strength and potentially brake any of otto's bones what with the chunin exams coming up and all, he and his squad mates needed to be in top condition.

jutsu:

Chakra: 65/120[

20A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
As the water shoot out of Hira mouth Otto releases his finger, launching a rubberband straight for his opponents eyes due to the size and speed of the band mixed with the distance between them; it would be extremely difficult to dodge. With his other hand he manages to pull out his waist sword half way semi blocking the attack but for them most part he take a shot right to the chest.

21A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira saw the rubberband coming at him and he was able to move his head far enough to the side to where it missed his eye and hit him in the forehead. He rubbed his forehead, where a small welt had formed and picked up the rubberband saying "Well thats an original tactic." He wondered if otto had taken the whole force of the blast and if he didnt Hira drew his swords just in case.

22A new face (otto only or invite) Empty Re: A new face (otto only or invite) Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto groans on the ground he didn't take the full brunt of the blast but he took some. He kips-up and and looks Hira in the eyes, "alright you have avoided my secret technique, and put me on the ground. Due to traditional sparring rules you win. " He chuckles and says to the other man, "well I'm glad to be teamed up with such a tough guy.You'll probably save my ass a lot." Inside Otto was wondering if the man knew that they were a team yet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.