You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume looked around the highly populated Sky Bar, trying to find something to converse with. Though due to his slight social anxiety it was hard for him to just walk over and start a simple conversation, especially if they were an attractive female. Hell, since he had to kill his Fiance' he had not even once thought about even trying to talk to other girls. Sure there were plenty that would suit well with him, but what would he offer her? A cold bed while he was away, or better yet be nothing more than a ghost constantly training and fighting for the sake of Kumogakure. He sighed a long one before looking across his booth, in which sat his faithful and loving dog Repede. Not many places allowed dogs within, but the owners knew Zetsume since he was a child and were good friends with his mother and father. Though they were all gone now, and only thing left for Zetsume was Repede and Kumogakure. He sighed as his drink was empty, he was missing the bitter taste of his rum. It soothed his body while at the same time keeping it warm. Giving a motion towards a nearby waitress to come to him. He held out his empty glass before asking for another. She gave him a slight bow before running off to fill his glass up. Normally everyone was rather friendly towards him, especially if they were waitresses. Zetsume was known for his generosity when it came to tipping. He often would leave an absurd amount of money under his empty glass, sometimes with a small note telling the person that he enjoyed their services. The young waitress came back with a glass full of his rum filled to the brim with enough ice cubes to keep it cool for hours, which was good for him. He was no longer the party type that wanted to prove he could out drink anyone. He had become far to old and to wise for such a silly thing. Instead he just wished to dull the memories of his past one sip at a time and hey who know, if someone came up he would have someone to talk to. He took a big swig of his glass before setting it down and closing his eyes to listen to the sound of the Bar's band in the background. The soothing calming sound.

Kurai Usagi

Kurai Usagi

D-rank
Slow mornings and hard working days, this has been Kurai's life lately, every activity possible rounding itself in his schedule. However from time to time a man needs time to rest, contemplate on his thoughts , memories and so. Not Kurai, his sense of free time was just that, trying to stay away from the past, drink himself to a heart attack then get back on his feet the next day and go to work. The Sky Bar was one of his favorite... wait no. It was the closest to the place he lived in so he visited it a lot, since it saves time crawling drunk from the bar to home.

Rounds on me (Kurai, Invite Only, No Killz) MULO9s_zpsd1690e37

The rabbit entered the bar, his face grim, hidden behind his cloak. He eyed the people inside, most of them normal folks but as always there are some shady palls around, playing cards or dices waiting for someone to fuck up and give them a reason to cause trouble. He ignored all of it however even if he was one of those people who waited for trouble to find him just so he has a legal reason to cause chaos and possibly hurt somebody. He walked directly to the bar sitting next to a man, a familiar face, possibly a ninja of the village, he sure looked like a ninja, all sorrow, a strong aura around him and a dog to join him drinking. He sat down raising two fingers at the bartender, he knew what to get him then glared towards the man to his right behind his cloak, his bright blue eyes piercing trough his soul. It was one of those mean curious looks, the ones that you don't want to stare back at.

His drinks arrived , two glasses full with a strong potent liquid, hard enough to suffocate you if you kept it too long close to your nose. He gulped one in one go, his cloak falling from his head, revealing those white threads of his and the crimson tattoo on his face. It also revealed his expression, a murderer's look on his face, grim, built by his past. He looked down at the bar his gaze falling from time to time towards the dog's who was growling at him. He recalled Chori , how his flesh burned, the scars on the left side of his torso starting to itch so he looked away. "Troublesome..."

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
((OOC: Unsure if the dog mentioned in your post is Repede growling, as he would never do that to another Kumogakure Ninja, my guy raised him with manners. Either way ill implement it into my post, just try to be more clear if it was another dog because moving my own pawns is something you do not do in chess :P. In the event that you were indeed talking about another dog, just switch that dog with Repede after this post or it will not make sense.))

Zetsume had finished his third glass before a younger looking man walked into the bar. It seemed to not be his first time by the way he strutted in. The Kumogakure ninja sat down without speaking a word to anyone and ordered a drink with a simple motion of his hand. This even more lead to make Zetsume believe that this ninja was a frequent buyer from this establishment. Though he had never laid eyes on him. Then again Zetsume was probably the most anti-social ninja within the village and would often avoid people just to not get bantered by their questions. Zetsume was not going to talk to him, but three drinks later and Repede growling peeked his interest. When the ninja took off his hood, it revealed his white hair and an oddly shaped Red tattoo on his face. Zetsume could not help but to stare at it, as he never knew someone with a tattoo on their face. He had one but it was just simply the mark of his acceptance into the Black Raiton Society. The other ninja was looking around almost like he was ready to stab someone who became trouble, this was setting Repede in the wrong direction, making him think that the ninja was a hostile threat. Zetsume smiled and patted the dog on the head to reassure him that everything was alright. Plus if it was not alright, Zetsume would quickly handle the situation, but he hoped that it would not come down to that. Grabbing what was left of his drink, Zetsume decided to become friendly with this one. It was not something he would normally do but since becoming a jounin he has been trying to become more known within his village. Why? He did not know, it was almost like his body wanted it but his mind was screaming "NO ONE IS TO BE TRUSTED!". Either way he had to try to be social, even if it is for a little while. When he got up, Repede instantly got up as well and followed his master, step by step until they made it to the ninja. Zetsume plopped down on the seat next to him and motioned towards the bartender.

"I am going to need another round friend, also could you get this ninja another drink, would be a shame to waste such a night."

The bartender smiled and quickly made both of their drinks. Handing the glasses to Zetsume who quickly picked up his new found social outlet, held it out to him with a wayward smile before speaking.

"No man should be drinking alone, thankfully I always have my pal here. Name is Zetsume Zix, the fellow here is Repede. If it is alright I would enjoy having a few drinks with out. If not I can always drink this myself."

True he was not the best at talking, and often came off to people as either odd or just plain rude. He was trying his hardest not to do either, could have been the alcohol talking, or maybe true loneliness was kicking in. Either way he was giving the man a smile, and trying to befriend him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.