You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Mission name: Puppet scourge
Mission rank: S
Objective: Bring one of the Eien no Yami leaders down.
Reward: 1500 ryo
Mission description:
Find and kill Itsikuchi Hataro and his men.
Mission details:

Through carefull intel gathering, the whereabouts and names of a few highranked Black ANBU members have been discovered. Find them, kill them and gather all possible information regarding the next target.

Utsikuchi Hataro, lieutenant of the Black ANBU and a dozen lower ranked Black ANBU operatives will be inside an underground bunker at the outskirts of the Land of Fire. This bunker exists out of three levels: the  training squares at the first floor where you will find 6 Black ANBU members, the living quarters of the lower ranked members at the second floor with another 6 Black ANBU members and the personal quarters of Hataro himself on the lowest level where you'll find another 8 Black ANBU members alongside Hataro himself.

NPC's:

Spoiler:

requirements: Can only be done ONCE, may only be taken by a team consisting out of at least two jounin or higher.

Last edited by Lamya on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I will need more information about the Hataro. What is his personality, and also more information about his armor that he is wearing. Is it plated armor or is it cloth; is it jutsu resistant. Also I will need information about the Hataro's katana that he uses and the rank about it as well. Please put more detail in what the first puppet's A Ranked katanas can do.

For White snake, please put in a spoiler the jutsu from Risu's jutsu library that the White Snake can use.

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
edited…though it feels this is getting way beyond an average S-rank now xD

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Use this format for the NPCs. It's hard for me to read it as is.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Motivations:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
edited this again xD

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
describe to me what is in the first level of the bunker? Are they also ANBU or are they just generic ninja? If so describe the quantity, the rank and their stats as well.

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
generic ninja part of the Black ANBU organization, their stats and elements/jutsu are already described in the npc section

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
How many operatives are on the first and 2nd level of the bunker?

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
edited the exact numbers of operatives for each level and reflected that in their individual elements and stuff xD

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Darkest hour of Konoha (non-repeatable/unique plot missions) Eykuvwy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.