You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
Eita woke up with red circles around her eyes, she stayed up all night trying to learn how to master her sword play with the wooden swords.  Going to the bathroom she looked throughout the house searching for Neci.  Usually he wasn’t out and about around this time, he wasn’t the early bird type neither was she.  One of many qualities her and her big brother shared, usually people are able to easily associate them because of their pungent hairstyles.  She stared at herself in the mirror as she brushed her teeth, thinking now about her days agenda.  "Well isn't this convenient.  I have nothing planned for the day and Neci is no where to be found!"  Spitting the white foamy toothpaste into the face bowl, she grabbed a disposable  cup and rinsed her mouth.  "Honestly!  What kinda big brother leaves his sister home alone?!"  

Ever since moving to Sunagakure Eita regularly debated with herself on irrelevant topics.  Crossing the threshold of her bedroom she opened her closet, looking for something to wear.  The pajama top she wore was oversized, and the sleeves covered her entire body like a nightgown.  Covering her mouth as she gazed at her closet, her favorite violet jacket hanging up on her coat rack.  She would wear her usual training gear;  A black strapless tube top, black tight fitting shorts covering her thigh, and her shinobi sandals with shin guards.  Grabbing her jacket she slipped both arms in and walked over to a mirror.  Brushing her lush pink hair downwards pulling on a bundle of hair, it sprang back to her hair.  She was ready for her day finally, and maybe get to meet new people in Sunagakure hopefully.  Neci still no where to be found she decided to leave a note for her brother.

Dear, Neci

You jerk why didn't you wake me when you left this morning.  Anyway I may go to the Grand Bazaar today, and do some shopping if you are looking for me.  I am also gonna go to the Tsumi training grounds around sunset.

Your Little Sis,
Eita

Leaving the note on their refrigerator she left out her door, heading for the Grand Bazaar.  Hoping to not run into unwanted distractions, she walked the marble sandstone sidewalk.  As the sun beamed down, she adjusted her Sunagakure headband around her stomach allowing it to hang just below her navel.

403/403

2The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:03 am

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
There was a small dripping sound echoing in the cave. Sozo's eyes slowly opened up as awoke from his sleep. He set up and gently rubbed them till he could see clearly in the dark cave. Their was a small puddle of water next to him that water was dripping into from the stalagmites. He splashed his face and in his eyes as he got ready for the new day. He put on his white T-Shirt and black cargo pants he placed a tan scarf around his neck and lower part of his face. As he started to head to the exit of the cave he put on his sunglasses to protect his eyes from the suns rays.

He stepped out of the dark cave into the bright desert the sun was beaming down hard on him as he moved through the desert. The wind was blowing causing sand to blow into Sozo but this didn't effect him to much since he was wearing a scarf over his face. Sozo wondered through the desert for three hours till he saw the walls of the sand village. Sozo's stomach began to growl due to his long trip through the desert.

As Sozo entered the village he saw how different it was from the Mist the tempter and it was way more dry then the mist was. Sozo's walked around the village till he was in the center of the bazaar he began looking for a place he could stay during his visit. He walked around till saw a sign at a hotel. The sign read rooms for rent Sozo walked into the main office of the hotel he removed his scarf from his face and placed his sunglasses on his head. Keeping the hair out of his eyes he stepped up to the desk and a younger lady wearing a dark red shirt with a brown skirt welcomed him. "Hello, how may i help y.." She stopped mid sentence and stared at Sozo's two different colored eyes. Sozo blinked at her with a confused look on is face and he looked around. "I'm sorry ah whats the matter?" He asked her with a confused tone in his voice. The woman started to blush and started to spaz out " Umm.. it's nothing I just haven't seen anyone with two different colored eyes before" Sozo covered up his red eye with his hair so now that only his sky blue eye was showing. Then he began to speak "I would like to rent your room you have available." The girl bowed and showed him to the room " Heres the room. Room number four."

She unlocked the door and opened the door to the room. The room was simple it had a bathroom with a shower that looked old but still nice. The walls looked as if they were made of adobe so the room was nice and cool even though it was really hot outside. The bed was plane it had two sand brown pillows and a dark red blanket over the bed and it had two night stands on both sides of the bed. Sozo looked around the room and bathroom as the lady waited by the door. Sozo turned the shower to cold getting ready to take a shower when he poked his head out of the bathroom door. Ill take it. But umm Do you have any shampoo and soap I could borrow?" The lady smiled and replied " Yeah my room is right next door actually so if you need anything do hesitate to stop by." She left and ran over to her room and retuned with some shampoo and soap. When she retuned Sozo was naked with his back turned to the door. "I'm sorry I should've knocked first." Her face grew red from embarrassment. Sozo turned around and shot her smile and walked over " It's okay after all you did bring me shampoo and soap. Thanks." The woman walked away blushing as she went back to the front desk.

Sozo stepped into the shower and began washing his body and hair he scrubbed gently over his body. He looked down at the drain and watched the soap go down the drain then he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and began drying off he looked in the mirror and gently traced his scar on his left eye with his pointer finger. He went and put on his white T-shirt and black cargo pants and sandals and placed his sunglasses on his head. He walked out of his room and locked the door and went out to the bazaar to do some looking around. As he got outside he put his sunglasses over his eyes and began walking thorough crowds of people as he headed to different shops to look for things for his new apartment.

3The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
Storming out of a designer boutique after her desire of buying a new top was a no go, apparently her funds had not been transferred once she was sent out of Konoha.  Enraged and saddened she wandered the Bazaar aimlessly, with no sort of purpose.  She would take the alleyway to get back home to retrieve her belonging to go to the training grounds, she maneuvered through the westbound traffic of shoppers.  Strolling through the alley she seemed to be not worried about any possible danger, or the possible danger she was in at this moment.  Appearing from behind a dumpster a bulgy overweight man with greasy hands, and who wasn't quite the looker either.  Followed by two almost anorexic men with patched clothing, one of them had a scar that started above his right eye and diagonally descended down his face.  Eita walked slowly as the two men stopped in front of her, she took a step to the right they blocked, stepped to the left again they blocked.  "Get.  The Hell.  Out.  Of.  My Way!"  Eitas chakra leaked and created a shell of violet colored chakra around her body, like an ember transforming into a raging inferno.  

The man of the larger stature grabbed her from behind wrapping his arms around her stomach, and thrusted his fist into her abdominal region.  As soon as the man grabbed her Eita let out a scream and called out to a nearby person.  "Please somebody help me!"  Before she could call out again that was when she lost her breathe after being struck, she almost blacked out.  The two scrawny thugs stepped closer to her, with a look of the most terrifying nature.  Scared for her life she was able to take in enough air before right before the man hoisted her up, and she was held up kicking and squirming.  The world became fuzzy and she could see someone farther down the alley, she called out as loud as she could.  "HELP!!!  The two scrawny ones grabbed her legs preventing her movements, then placed some sort of rag over her mouth and nose. The world was blurred and her body felt weaker, her eyelids fell like the final curtain call of a play.

This was her brothers fault.  If he'd informed her before he left their home, this would not be happening.  Unconscious the larger man laid the girl on the ground, and sent some sort of transmission to someone.  The scrawny men had their way as their boss was on business, they took their grimy boney hands feeling up and down her body.  Touching everywhere they could, violating her body.  "Hehe hey Yara she has some pretty nice tits.  The one known as Yara snickered as he pulled and tugged on her nipples.  "Yeah she does Yara, really perky nipples too hehe."  Both perverted scumbags snickered proud of themselves of their catch they obtained, a young girl full of life and secretly a Uchiha.  Hopeless with nobody to rescue her, that person she saw may have ignored her outcry.  Maybe...

916/916

4The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
It has been days now since Aiden first became a caged captive on a trip to a different land. His wounds have just about healed by now and he was able to move once more. It would be a good thing too, as it meant that is he wished to do so then all he would require is a chance for his escape to begin. There really was no need for the boy to choose between captivity and death, for he knew that the outside world has freedom somewhere, freedom from this cage and freedom from the leash kept around his neck. His tail began to slightly move off of the floor and fall back down onto it, creating small and quiet thumping noises upon the floor itself. Even if he were to be able to break of of his wooden cage there would still be the supply crates surrounding him and making him virtually unseen. Even if the tarp was lifted up now, he wouldn't be visible, and the only way of his being able to alert anyone of his existence would be this thumping which he was preforming just now. Yes.. It was now which he realized something which he could use to his advantage.

"Stop that thumping, you dumb thing!" One of the two bandits which Aiden's master hired called out, clearly annoyed with the sounds the slave was creating. Immediately, his tail would cease to move, as he didn't wish to get beaten by his master right now. His master... A Zhang Liang, was a cruel and heartless man which Aiden was forced to live with and serve. This bald bastard of a man was certainly a coward when confronted by those he does not have under his control, but of course when that happens and it's risking something he owns he will figure out a way to take out the potential threat. A cowardly tyrant, this man is the source of the boy's pain, for all kinds of cruel things were done by this sick monster, and if Aiden remains in captivity, surely more horrid things will happen. It made his teeth clench together tightly, his scowl revealing the shoo gates canines which he had. He'd love nothing more than to escape and kill his master, though he knew he really stood no chance. Even if he did escape he'd be outnumbered and by the way his body felt he wouldn't really be able to take on any of these bastards in a one versus one battle let alone a three on one. He needed water before he can even think of doing such a thing.

Luckily the heat went down a little bit, allowing some more comfort to reach Aiden. Though it wasn't a lot of comfort, the young slave still didn't argue. It was certainly better than before, when he felt his body was being atrophied into nothing more than a pile of sweaty skin, meat, and bone. Still, he wished that at least the tarp would be taken off of the back of this supply wagon so some of the heat could escape. The longer he remained like this, the more he desired to be free, to not be treated like some worthless animal. His fate couldn't possibly be this and just this, an abused pet to some demented soul. No, he wished to be free. He was someone that was born into no life, into subjugation of this.. This monster. After days of thinking, his decision was made, and his mind clear.

"I don't want this...."

He spoke silently to himself, his throat burning with each word being uttered. He knew he must suck it up now, as he wanted to escape, wanted to either live as a free person or die an escaping slave. It would be right when he came to this decision that he heard it. The sounds of people around, though not as loud as a bustling crowd still loud enough to mean one of two groups nearby. They were obviously in a village or town of some sort. This made Aiden smile slightly. Where there are more people there is more of an opportunity for him to lose his captors, unless of course these people support the idea of the boy being a slave or pet to the demented man, which than it just meant nothing more than death. It was then he heard it. The scream of a girl nearby, though sounding as though it was a tiny but farther off than where the groups were. These very same screams were cries for help, a plea for aid. She was in trouble and in response the blood within the slave began to boil. Someone, somewhere outside was under some kind of cruel treatment, just like what Aiden was born into. In his narrowing intense blue eyes this means that there were a few people in the outside world that weren't monstrous like Aiden's master. Yes... The boy needed to risk it all for it was now or never now. Either remain safe within his cage until he gets tortured once more or break out and at least try to help some poor girl in need, his decision was already made long ago, and now it was time to act!

"Arrrrrghh!!!"

He roared out from within his wooden cage surrounded by boxes and covered by a tarp. Suddenly, the carriage would stop in its tracks as Aiden began to kick the left side of the cage, causing the boxes to move and the cage begin to crack. He heard the sound of his master quickly commanding on of the two bandits to shut him up, though it was too late for that. Aiden was enraged and he was determined. His wounds nearly healed all of the way as well, no flimsy wooden cage will stop him from saving the girl! Soon enough, his foot broke through the cage, finally pushing he box off of the carriage and revealing to Aiden an opening right into an alley, where he saw a small group of men over a girl that appeared around his own age. This infuriated him greatly and so, with claws ready and teeth bared, the navy-haired slave jumped out of the carriage, making his existence known as he ran into the alley on all fours, reaching one of the two scrawny men and jumping on his back, his teeth sinking into the man's neck as his claws began tearing into the skin on the man's back and right arm. The boy's four-foot long tail would begin to swing wildly about as his rags were becoming bloodied. He knew he must try whatever he can to try to save this girl, even if it means he himself would get hurt because of it, but he will be damned if he ever allows someone to treat someone else the way his master treated him, and he was sure of that!

Wc 1182

5The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 am

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was walking around the bazaar when his stomach began to growl he headed over to a shop that had tea and pork. He walked into the restaurant the building was poorly lit which was fine with Sozo a waitress showed Sozo to a table that had a grill in the middle of the stone table and left. The grill was starting to make Sozo sweat even more than he already was. When the waitress came back she handed Sozo some pork and stone cup of tea. Sozo placed five strips of pork on the grill and poured a glass of tea. While the pork began to sizzle Sozo drank some tea and flipped the pork once it started to get crispy. Sozo began to eat the pork once it looked ready to eat he also began to drink his tea once it cold it down.

Sozo finished his pork and tea and left some money on the table for his bill. Sozo began to look around looking for a place to shop for some new cloths that were better for the desert since his pants weren't the best for the desert heat. He went into different stores looking for some cloths but he only bought a pair of tan shorts that went down pass his knees. As he was walking back to his house he heard a female voice yelling " Pleas somebody help me!"

Sozo dropped his bag and jumped up onto rooftops looking for the place the voice was coming from. The sun was bright but Sozo's sunglasses blocked out most of the rays he was looking all over the place for where the voice was coming from. I hope I'm not to late to help Sozo thought to himself worried that he might be to late. The female voice began yelled once again"HELP!!!" The voice was close to where Sozo was at. It sounded as if the voice was coming from the ally way. Sozo hopped up on the roof edge and looked down at the two scrawny guys. Sozo over heard two of them talking "Hehe hey Yara she has some pretty nice tits." one of them snickered. "Yeah she does Yara, really perky nipples too hehe." A man on all fours ran and bit one of the men attacking the women

Sozo snapped and leaped down to help the red haired sand shinobi he pulled a kunai from his pants pocked. Sozo spun the kunai around the ring hole with his pointer finger. The kunai was pointing away from Sozo's body he landed right behind the two perverts. The other turned his attention to Sozo and began to swing his fists in a pathetic attempt to fight him. Sozo effortlessly dodged all of guys  punches " So is this why you have to team up to take advantage of a woman. Cause you're to weak to fight like a man." Sozo said coldly. He grabbed the guys arm and tossed him to the ground putting his kunai into the guys chest. The guy coughed up some blood then laid there lifeless. The big man rushed Sozo but before he could get close Sozo placed his hand to his mouth like he was playing the trumpet. " Water style Water Trumpet." A stream of water hit the man name Yara in square in the chest knocking him back into a wall. The man began to plead with Sozo " I can make you rich if you let me live. Please don't kill me." Sozo began walking up to the Yara with a face of a beast he simply smiled and coldly replied Wolves don't make deals with sheep." Yara let out a yell as Sozo stabbed him in the head with his kunai. Sozo then tossed his kunai into the guys head that was being attacked from behind killing him. Sozo turned his attention to the unconscious  woman who's breast were exposed. He removed his shirt and threw it over her and sat down across from her waiting for her to awake from being drugged. He looked over at the two men he just killed and is suppressed that no one was coming to look at what was happening in the ally way. Sozo looked at his hand to see blood from his nose dripping. Damn was I actually turned on by a unconscious woman who was about to be raped. Damn I must not be any better than those three that now lay lifeless.

He looked at the stranger who had killed one of the perverts "Thanks for the help I'm Sozo Sagara, and you are?" Sozo asked in a friendly tone not paying attention to the strangers clothing.
WC822

6The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
Slowly regaining consciousness she opened her eyes, and her vision slightly blurred.  She took her time when sitting up, her tube top was gone.  Someone had placed a shirt over her bare torso, at least someone had common decency to treat her like a human.  Not some useless soul.  Barely making out shapes it looked as if someone, or something was in front of her.  She removed her jacket to put the T-shirt on, then tied it in a knot behind her back.  Slipping her jacket on she felt a sharp pain, she was moving to much for her body to reset.  

She looked around her, the three men who ambushed her dead in the alleyway.  Two other guys appearing relatively around her age were there as well.  The first was the one sitting across from her, he had silver hair with burgundy streaks.  Not as attention grabbing and mind ogling as her brothers.  Black cargo pants with no shirt, assuming that since the shirt she wore was slightly large for her it had to be his.  This was the guy she'd called to earlier for help, she was his damsel in distress.  Adjusting her body turning both legs to one side, she would sit until she regained her strength.  "Thank you for saving me.  I really appreciate it and the shirt."  She blushed looking away from his abdomen toned, but not bulky she liked.  

Something was brought to her attention, another presence.  She turned her head, behind her a boy with a tail...maybe she was hallucinating this kid had a tail and larger canines than a usual human.  He wore tattered and poorly woven rags, was he some sort of slave.   She crawled towards him while he  he was crouched across from the other silver haired male.  She got close enough to him and was at eye level with him, she looked him in the eyes and was becoming nervous for some reason.  She stopped before opening her mouth again, "What...What is your name?"

OOC: Post as if I haven't awoken, so you both will post twice and then we will be caught up. The two post will be of you all conversing with each other while Eita is unconscious.

7The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 am

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden reared his head back while his teeth were still clamped down upon the man's neck, ripping out a chunk of his neck and causing blood to ooze out as the would-be rapist would fall to the ground, bleeding out and dying. Afterwards Aiden would see a white-haired individual plunge his kunai into the other one's chest, killing him. Almost on cue the supposed leader rushed the white-haired stranger, only to get blasted back by a stream of water and into a wall. As he leaned against the wall, the fat man would plea with the stranger, stating that if he spared him, he'd make him rich.

It was then the other boy would say something before plunging his weapon into the man's head, killing him. Aiden was pretty indifferent with the next part as the boy would suddenly toss the bloodied projectile into the dying body of the gravely injured man, the dark metal plunging into his skull as he was put out of his misery.

Aiden calmly watched as the stranger removed his shirt and threw it over the unconscious girl, seemingly covering her up. Aiden cocked his head to the side, slightly confused as to why, then again this is the closest he has ever been to a girl before, so it wouldn't be exactly surprising that he doesn't know much about why she needed to be covered up. Either way he noticed the shirtless boy was now looking at him, thanking him for his help and introducing himself as Sozo Sagara before asking Aiden who he himself was.

It was automatic regarding what Aiden did next before speaking though. Inching forward while remaining on all fours, Aiden suddenly stood up, standing at a height of 5'3" before leaning in and sniffing the air around the white haired boy before crouching back down to all fours and backing away. His sense of smell was increased to the point where he can remember the smells of his captors, but not enough for him to track others down, and so after figuring out whether or not the boy was for sure working with the slavers Aiden decided it would be okay now to introduce himself.

"I'm Aiden, it's nice to meet you, i think."

He exclaimed as he would wipe the blood off of his mouth with his right arm before tugging slightly at his leather collar. It was quite an uncomfortable thing, but he will be sure to take it off later. His tail wagged slightly at what he just realized.. Perhaps the commotion caused his master and the two bandits to go search somewhere else as no longer can the navy-haired boy actually hear them. He was safe for now, and such a thing made him relax a little. Aiden's pointed ears twitched slightly as he scanned the white haired person up and down, taking in specific things which would signal this person out from a regular stranger, such as his odd eye color which included two different ones and his white hair.

"So... are you one of the bad humans or one of the better kind?"

He inquired. It would take far more than the murders of three rapists to convince Aiden otherwise. Even some bad guys have morals and would most likely have killed the three after all, and he knew that he had to ensure the girl's safety now that his own freedom was ensured. His teeth began to bare themselves at the thought of this person still being someone that could be a possible enemy.

8The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The man with the tail walked on all fours towards Sozo before he stood up he looked to be a bit shorter than Sozo. The stranger started to sniff around Sozo before going back to his all fours and backed away slowly. "I'm Aiden, it's nice to meet you, I think." He said as Sozo watched him wipe the blood off his mouth with his right arm. Sozo gave small laugh at what Aiden just told him "I guess I can't blame you if you don;t know if its nice meeting me. But I wish it was under a bit different circumstances than this."

Sozo looked at the red haired girl and then looked at the two men he killed and the one with a piece of his neck missing thanks to Aiden. Is this a major problem in the Sunagakure No Sato Sozo thought in disbelief but he was happy that he was able to stop them before it could get any worst for the unconscious girl. He began thinking of his time when his friend in the academy was killed and he was unable to do anything about it. This time was able to save her but I'm sorry I was to weak to save you I hope you can forgive me he thought sadly. He was brought back from his thoughts by Aiden's question.

"So... are you one of the bad humans or one of the better kind?" Sozo looked at him then looked at the sky and started to think. Their was a long pause as Sozo began to think of what he asked him. Hmm am a bad human or a good human. I don't really know I feel like I was a cause in someones death and I could't help her. But that wouldn't make me bad just weak Sozo then looked at the three men that laid dead on the ground and thought about their lives. Then with a tone of uncertainty he replied "You could say I'm nether good or bad. I just do what I think is right no shinboi can say that they are truly good or bad. Its juts a opinion of the people around that person that on is judged to be good or bad. I mean if I must and am ordered I will kill another person this makes me bad the person did nothing to wrong me its just my job. As its the same if I'm ordered to protect someone then I would be good" He then pointed at the fat man and the two scrawny "They are bad since they tried to take advantage of this girl. But in reality they could have been good people to someone its just our opinion of them that makes them bad"

Sozo pointed to himself and Aiden " My opinion of you is that your a good person but my opinion of myself is I'm a bad person since I caused someone to die. But what is your opinion of me?" Sozo kept a eye on the girl to make sure she was still alright till she would be able to move on her own. Then Sozo turned his attention to Aiden again By the way if you don't mind me asking why are you dressed like that? You look like your some kind of slave or a person who is down on his luck." Sozo asked him wondering if Aiden need some type of help.
WC 618

9The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:01 am

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden heard a small laugh after he spoke and wiped the blood off of his mouth, forcing Aiden to respond by giving him a confused look on his face. 'What was so funny?' He wondered as the silver-haired person responded by telling him that he can't blame him if he doesn't know if it's nice meeting him, but he wished it was under a bit different circumstances than this. Sozo would then look at the girl before looking towards the the corpses, obviously thinking about something, though what exactly Aiden didn't know nor really care. The girl was okay and that was good enough for now.

It seemed Aiden's question as to whether Sozo was a good human or not made the silver-haired Shinobi look at the sky, giving a long pause as he was most likely thinking again. He stated that Aiden could say that he was neither good or bad, as he just does what he thinks is right. No Shinobi can claim to be truly good or bad, as it's just an opinion of the people around that person that is judged god or bad. He then went on to exclaim how if he must and am ordered to he will kill another person and that makes him bad as the person did nothing wrong, only that it's his job. He went on to claim that it's the same if he's ordered to protect someone, then he would be good. Afterwards, he decided to give Aiden a lesson on morality by pointing towards the corpses, stating that they are bad because they tried to take advantage of the girl, tohugh they could have been good people as well and that it's just their opinion.

Afterwards, Sozo then pointed at himself and then towards Aiden, exclaiming that his opinion of him is that he is a good person but his opinion of himself is that he's a bad person due to causing someone to die. He then went on to ask Aiden what his opinion of him was, but to the navy-haired runaway, he already held an opinion. Actions speak louder than words, and the actions Sozo showed today saved the life and purity of one innocent girl at the expense of three selfish monsters.

"Neutral-Good"

He simply responded as nearly directly afterwards the fellow boy then inquired as to why he was dressed the way he is, as he looks like some sort of slave or person that is down on their luck. He had to think of some sort of response he could give to Sozo, as it was too soon before he should know about Aiden's small "situation" and now that the girl is safe, time is of the essence. Chances are the bandits and his master are going from shop to shop and home to some in the hopes of finding him, and the navy-haired boy can not and will not allow that to happen.

Before Aiden could respond though the girl woke up, as indicated by her sitting up slowly. 'Saved from having to respond to that question...' The escapee thought to himself as a small smile grew on his face while he tugged a little bit more at the collar. The more he tugged at it the more it loosened, allowing it to be more comfortable for him to have on for now. He watched as the girl removed her own jacket and placed the t shirt on, slipping her jacket back on after she made a knot in her new shirt. He continued watching her adjust her position, changing to one where both of her legs were turned to one side. Afterwards she thanked Sozo for saving her, blushing in the process.

Afterwards Aiden noticed she was now looking towards him as if she was taking notice of his appearance already. His pointed ears would twitch slightly as the girl then crawled towards him, halting her movement when she reached a very close distance. Looking Aiden in his intense blue eyes, she asked for his name. Blinking a few seconds as he backed away a little but from the sudden awkwardness of the situation, Aiden looked at the girl, confused as to her sudden actions which she did. It was actually a tiny but humorous, which he rather liked about a person.

"I-I'm Aiden, who're you and are you okay?" He responded, looking back into her own eyes as he waited for a response.

10The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:10 am

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo looked at the sky and closed his eyes he inhaled deeply as Aiden gave his answer to Sozo "Neutral-Good." A faint smile crossed his face thank you for your words you have no idea on how much they mean to me. Sozo began to think about his life up till now all of the choices he has made. He started to think back into his days in the Academy when he was still in the Kirigaure No Sato. His back tattoo of a marigold started to burn when he started to think of how he failed her because he was still to weak to protect her. He then thought i need to let them go. Their gone and theres nothing that can bring them back to this world. I'm stronger than I was back then.

Sozo placed his right hand over his hart coving his four shaped tattoo on his left peck. His heart beat was starting to speed up as he began to think if what would have happened if he was to late. He looked at the navy blue hair man with a tail and started to wonder what clan he was from to look so much like a animal. Sozo heard movement from where the girl was laying down. Sozo turned his head away when he saw that she was putting on his shirt and her jacket. He looked as she sifted one leg so that both of her lags were on one side. She blushed as she looked at Sozo which also caused Sozo to blush.She spoke to him "Thank you for saving me. I really appreciate it and the shirt."

Sozo looked at her with a warm look in his eyes " You're welcome I just did what anyone would have done. Also I couldn't have you walking around without a shirt now could I. So you can keep it I don't need it anymore." Sozo gave her a warming smile as he started to stand up and started to stretch his upper body by twisting to the left and then the right. I'm Sozo by the way its nice to meet you. I just wish it was under different circumstances then this. But are you alright?" Sozo asked in a caring tone in his voice.

11The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 am

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
Eita was intrigued by the males, her heroes who risked their lives to rescue her.  In a way she was indebted to them; she just needed some way to repay the two of them.  How could she repay them without knowing both of their names, and rudely didn’t give her own name to either of them.   The shirtless boy turned his head, out of common decency while she put on his shirt.  Even dressed in an informal way he was a sweet gentleman, though the statement of doing something anybody would else do was incorrect.  What the boy didn’t know was that Sunagakure was a cruel village, an everyday power struggle.  It was once a proud and prosperous city now fading in its own shadow of former greatness. Swaying helplessly in the winds of change like the sands from which their name originates. A seemingly endless series of would be Kazekages, figureheads who hold no real power other than a title and the ability to play scapegoat.  A daimyo that has not so much as laid foot in the village for as long as most can remember, choosing to live lavishly far from the struggles of his people and turn a blind eye to the inevitable. The people suffer night and day, from the poor economic structure of the village.  After only living here for three months, she knew all that was unfolding within this village.  What would it take to turn this village around, restore its glorified state, bring back its honor?

Jeez your such a buzz kill…AM NOT…Are too, you’re scared to tell them your names…No I’m not…THEN DO IT…SHUT UP VIOLET…

Eita and Violet had their mini dispute, before the boy finally mentioned his name.  It was Sozo rather different she liked it, the name suited him very well.  That was when she turned around seemingly making the other boy nervous once after getting in his face.  Aiden was his name, she was really fascinated by his tail and why he had a tail in the first place.  Was he a genetic mutation of a human and an animal, or was this just how his clansmen were born.  The boy had navy blue hair, almost dark as Neci’s nobody could compare to his Hell Blood Hair.  Getting off her hands and knees almost to full strength she stood up, smiling to both boys.   ”It is very nice to meet the both of you, my name is Eita and I owe you to a proper thank you.  Though Aiden, I am very curious about one thing why do you have a tail…and why are you dressed like that?”  Eita wasn’t the most subtle person to talk to, usually speaking her mind without a brief concern of how it is worded.  ”THERE!  THERE IS THE ABOMINATION GET HIM!”  Eita turned around quickly looking at two large muscular men, charging towards them like raging bulls.

Abomination?  Are they talking about that Aiden kid…I really don’t know but I think it’s best if we GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE

”Follow me you two I know my way around this village.”  Eita ran up he side of the alley wall hoping her two companions follow after her, to the rooftop.

1809/1809

12The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden watched as the girl responded by getting off of her hands and knees, standing up now as she spoke about how it is nice to meet them both and then stating her name to be Eita. She continued by asking out of curiosity about why Aiden has a tail and why he is dressed the way he is. How could he respond to her? Obviously enough, even if she is not apart of the hired workforce his owner has, he can't just outright tell her about his being a slave. He still knew little about the outside world other than that it seemed random strangers like to rape one another, and that is really a useless fact for someone like Aiden, whom of which was trying to focus purely on survival at the instant. His reasoning for having a tail is one that he can't really explain either, as the only explanation he has regarding it was that he was born with one, but even then due to his never meeting his family he didn't know for sure if that was true.

He didn't have to explain anything though, as soon after the voices of his captors rang out loudly, calling him an abomination and telling each other to get him. Both bandits were running into the alleyway, moving like raging bulls to the small group of people. Although Eita wished for them to follow her as she knew her way around the village, Aiden knew better, for if he went with her and Sozo all that will happen is that they get in trouble as well, and for someone as kindhearted as him, he couldn't let that happen. Quickly he ran to the other opening of the alleyway, moving quickly on all fours as he moved across the street and through an open window, entering someone's home where he then began tripping and knocking things over, creating something that would hopefully slow his pursuers down as they chased him away from the other two. Scared would be an understatement of what he is right now, terrified though, terrified would be the word the escapee would have used at that moment to describe himself as he moved farther and farther away.

Ooc left thread temporarily to deal with the problem with Hayato

13The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Eita stood up looking like she got her strength back. ”It is very nice to meet the both of you, my name is Eita and I owe you to a proper thank you. Though Aiden, I am very curious about one thing why do you have a tail…and why are you dressed like that?” Sozo looked at Aiden he was wondering the same thing that Eita asked Aiden. Sozo laughed at the boldness of Eita towards Aiden. Sozo turned to see two large muscular men rushing at them as they spoke at the same time in a aggressive tone. ”THERE! THERE IS THE ABOMINATION GET HIM!”

Sozo turned to see Eita run up the ally wall up to the roofs and Aiden run into a opening knocking things over to help slow down the two men that appear to be after him. Sozo thought about helping him but he knew he could take care of himself. While he thought that it would be better to stay with Eita just in case there were more people after her. He looked up and she was standing over the edge of the roof edge her red hair was shining in the sunlight. Sozo couldn't help but stair till she spoke.

Follow me you two I know my way around this village.” Sozo ran up the ally wall to meet Eita. While running he could still hear Aiden making a ruckus as he runs away from the two men. Sorry Aiden I wish I could help. But I think I should stay with Eita I hope you will forgive me later. Sozo thought sadly. When he reached to the roof top he looked at Eita and spoke with a sad tone in his voice "Aiden is going to lead them away from us. I wonder why they are after him?" Sozo looked around and saw the sun shining over the Sunagakure it made it look beautiful even though it was in rough shape. Sozo really never paid that close of attention but this village looked really poor compared to the Kirigakure No Sato where he was from.

14The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:04 am

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
Eita looked down to see Aiden scurrying away on all fours, pursued by the ox-like men.  Aiden knocking away the obstacles ahead of him in the alleyways made one of the larger men to trip.  Eita resisted going after Aiden and helping him escape the pursuit of the men, but before she could attempt to go after him Sozo was already standing with her.  Eita hoped that Aiden would be okay, he was a strange boy indeed.  Eita could not argue she was strange as welll, but she did not have fangs or a tail…  Turning to Sozo he was staring off into the setting sun the orange gradient hue painted across the horizon, and the sands reflected its light while the wind whistled its sweet song through the Village of Sand.   Eita held the side of hair to keep it from going unkempt, her peer doing the same almost as if he were daydreaming.  Eita missed her old home of Konoha, the place she was born, raised, and brought up.  Eita gazed at the streets of Sunagakure a now corrupt and desolate village, she now had a new goal to face.  ”Sozo.  Make a pact with me, this is my new home and it is in a wreck.  Can you...No...will you help me make this village a better place.  We can leave behind something great for this village, make it famous again.  We can be remembered for our greatness Sozo…What do you say?

”What happened to Yara and Tara...OH MY what did they do to Ion!?!  Eita dropped down below the ledge, peeking over to look down at the sobbing man.  He seemed upset about the three men Sozo and Aiden killed, she looked over to Sozo gesturing him to crouch near her.  Till she knocked a bit of rubble from the ledge, and the tiny pebbles fell to the ground causing the man to redirect his attention to their position.  Slid back quickly till he lost interest, and walked away from the lifeless body of the man known as Ion.  Eita let out a sigh of relief while looking over to Sozo mouthing to him, ”That was too close…”  Before Eita knew it she was impaled in her left arm by a Kunai, it wasn’t Sozo she was sure of it.  She rolled over on her back as she attempted to remove the kunai, wincing in pain.  She brought herself up on one knee getting a look at her assailant.  Odds were not in her favor today, with their not being one assailant but two.  One of a feminine build and another unmistakingly male, with a scar trailing from his right eye to his left jowl.  The man was holding some sort of crossbow, but it was loaded with Kunai.  Most likely the weapon used to impale her arm, and the woman held a crescent shaped sword.  The woman began cackling in amusement from the pain Eita was enduring, ”I am not sure how either of you was able to take out the three of our bosses top men...but if thats the most either of you can manage then we should just slaughter you both...STARTING WITH YOU GIRL!

Eita leaped to her feet while the woman dragged her sword behind, creating sparks as it trailed the polished sandstone rooftop of the building.  Eita pulled up her right arm, and channeled her chakra causing both her fingers to emit a lightning like aura.  Forming a gun lie shape with her index, middle, and thumb she fired a bolt of lightning at the womans feet.  In response she leaped into the air somersaulting with her sword in hand, almost like some sort of tire blade.  Eita rolled to the side before the woman attempted to slice her in hand, the man shot another kunai at her grazing her right thigh.  There was no escape and she could not defeat them alone, she needed Sozo's help again.

974/2474
Chakra: 140/150
Trained Thus Far...
One Tomoe Sharingan

Last edited by Eita Uchiha on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

15The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
While Sozo was out staring at the Sunagkure No Sato the sun made it look bloody as it reflected off the sand and buildings around. It made it look like it was a bloody  village just the Kirigakure No Sato. He turned around to see that the red headed hair woman was also looking at the village till her attention went over to Sozo an she spoke to him. ”Sozo.  Make a pact with me, this is my new home and it is in a wreck.  Can you...No...will you help me make this village a better place.  We can leave behind something great for this village, make it famous again.  We can be remembered for our greatness Sozo…What do you say" Sozo was taken back by Eita's request of him he looked back at the Sunagakure's streets and buildings. It looked like a dump people were sleeping in the allies in cardboard boxes with news papers as blankets for when they sleep. Sozo then began to think of his childhood days in the Kirigakure and how he saw people like the people in the Sunagakure. But they had all been killed for their stuff so that someone else could survive. His parents tried to cover up the lifeless corps littered in the street. I don't know if I'm going to be able to help you with that. I'm not all the sure how long I'm going to stay in this village. But while I'm hear I won't mind helping you achieve your goal. Sozo looked at her with a calm smile on his face.

”What happened to Yara and Tara...OH MY what did they do to Ion!?! Eita dropped down below the ledge and singled Sozo to get to her side. He looked over and saw a man looking at the three corps that Aiden and he killed while they tried to take Eita.  Till Eita knocked over some rubble over the ledge giving the man their position. Sozo pushed himself back hiding himself from the mans view. Tell she looked over at him and mouthed "That was close" Sozo gave a node and was about to run with Eita. Till she was impaled by a kunai in her left arm. Sozo looked up to see two figures one was a female and the other was a male. The male had a crossbow that he used to shoot Eita in the arm. He was having a unlucky day he had to fight off not just one assault but two. He looked on as the female assailant began to cackling at the pain Eita was in.  ”I am not sure how either of you was able to take out the three of our bosses top men...but if thats the most either of you can manage then we should just slaughter you both...STARTING WITH YOU GIRL!

Sozo began to laugh when he heard that those three were three of her bosses top men. But when she said she was going to kill Eita first his face grew cold. As Eita leaped to her feet and formed chakra in her hand and pointed it out like a gun. She shot the female who was dragging her sword on the ground till she leaped in the air to avoid Eita's lighting bolts. The female then failed to slice Eita's hand but Eita was still hit in the right leg by the man. Sozo pulled out one kunai out of his cargo pockets and held them in his left hand pointing downwards. Sozo ran at the female with the sword he hopped in front of Eita as the female was about to do another downward slash since Eita as off guard. Sozo blocked the sword with his one kunai sparks were caused by the clash of blades. Sozo then pushed off the sword braking the females guard. The male with the scar just got done loading his crossbow and took aim at the busy Sozo and fired. While Sozo was busy with a series of clashes he felt something cut his bareback. He paid no attention to the pain. He would leave that one to Eita while he fought the Female. The female leaped back onto a roof top that was right next to the other roof and Sozo followed after her.  Sozo tossed a kunai at the female and then three shuriken. He used the as a diversion to use the hand signs for the substitution jutsu. He saw that there was a crate right next to him. He placed his hand infusing it with his chakra. The female blocked all of Sozo's attacks then rushed at Sozo. Sozo had her in his sights and was easily able to form the tiger hand sign and summon a water clone that went back to help Eita. With her fight with the man with the crossbow. The woman's attack was blocked by Sozo's arm which now had a inch cut and started to bleed a bit.

130/150
Spoiler:

16The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 am

Eita Uchiha

Eita Uchiha

D-rank
Eita stood cringing from the pain, she looked up to Sozo who stood next to her ready to assist her to combat the man shooting the kunai. With Sozo's help he used a technique known as water trumpet in conjunction with her raiton bullets. Upon impact with the male he would fall off the building, breaking his spine upon impact with the ground. Sozo disappeared in a puddle of water and Eita was surprised, then she realized that it was just a clone. She looked over to see the real Sozo combating the woman with the sword, her blade cutting into his fore arm. Eita grabbed a Kunai from her thigh pouch, and hurled it toward the woman. Piercing into her sword arm making her drop her sword, Eita ran to Sozo's side to check to see if his arm was okay. "How bad is it Sozo? Eita grabbed three shuriken from her thigh pouch, launching them at the woman. As well as the shuriken she dual wielded her technique and simultaneously fired at her, causing her to foam at the mouth and her skeleton to become visible through her skin.

17The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Empty Re: The Violet Flame [Open/Plot] Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo's water clone used hte water trumpet in combonation with Eita's lighting style jutsu. As his water trumpet hit the mane with the man with the kunai launcher Eita shot lightning from her fingers the water would increase the power of her jutsu. Which made him fall and snap his back killing him on impact. Then Eita would run to help Sozo as the water clone hit the ground transforming back into a puddle of water hitting the ground with a splash. Sozo was unaware of the happening as he was more focused with the women in front of him. She was slashing wildly and Sozo was only blocking her attacks with his kunai waiting for the right moment to strike. Which happened to be when the women was about to do a downward slash. Which Sozo simply blocked with his kunai and kicked her in the stomach sending her back a few metes. Just then Eita came and started shooting the women sending lighting through her body. Making her skeleton show but Sozo was already half way there and just to make sure she was dead. Sozo's arm with his wound transformed into a claw as silver flames danced around his arm. Then he ran the claw right threw her.

Her body fell to the ground foam at her mouth thanks to Eita's lighting jutsu and a hole in her chest thanks to Sozo's claw. Sozo turned to Eita to answer her question as his arm transformed back to normal. The cut was cauterized thanks to the silver flames "I'm fine thanks Eita. How about you are you alright?" The last part had a soft caring tone to it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.