Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Strength: E-2
Speed: D-2
Endurance: E-2
Reaction time: D-2
Perception: D-2

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t10913-training-summons-and-stats-open-no-kill#121130

Strength > E-2
Endurance > E-2
Reaction time > D-2
Perception > D-2
Speed > D-2

Massive thread where I trained two summons and stats, you only need to look at the stats. To save you the long walls of text I kept check on the WC and the costs:

Training two summons and stats:
Cost of training two C-rank summons: 4500 words
Cost of training 2 stats to E-2 and three stats to D-2: 2700 words
4500 (summons wc cost) - quick learner trait: 10% reduction = 4050 words.
4050[summons] + 2700 [stats] = 6750

FINAL WC: 6936

3Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:55 am

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
all stats from E to
Strength > E-2
Endurance > E-2
Reaction time > D-2
Perception > D-2
Speed > D-2

Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Approval_zpsd37c5620

To be honest though its easier for me to keep track of if you do a total word count and on the last post deduct from that word count. Your organization is fine but it requires a lot more time and effort to go through. I have to stop and calculate word counts each time.

4Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 am

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Cool beans, ty Rippa.

And yeah, I realised that when I was doing the thread, it was one hell of a headache. >-> I'll do it differently next time.

5Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Empty Re: Uchiha Masaaki [Stats] Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Before you read this, it's probably noteworthy to add that this thread is 2 years old but I figure I might as well exit out of it and finish it off for the words. What confuses me though at the time of this thread, two of my stats were in the E zones. I assume some sort of revamp took place in my absent thus my stats were altered. If you don't believe this, please see my previous stats training thread and look at the dates on that, this stats training one was made well after that thread.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t13634-paths-yet-unknown-with-yozu-reninvite-onlyno-kill#155239
Total WC: 1941
Strength D-3 > C- 525
Speed D-2 > D -3 = 400
Perception D-2 > D-3 = 450
Reaction time D-2 > D-3 = 450

Total WC cost: 1825

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.