You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
As Migaru walked into the academy, he walked with a new aura. He walked with pride, and he stood outside the classroom  door with his head held high. From the other side of the door, he heard the sensei introduce him, the genin that was going to teach them for today. He could hear the children murmuring to each other as the door opened. Migaru bowed to the sensei, and he entered the room as the children's sensei exited.

"Hello. My name is Shiro, Migaru. " he said, writing his name on the board. Migaru looked around at the children and it seemed to him as though they weren't paying attention. They were simply talking and ignoring him. How can I get their attention? In his simple little mind, Migaru thought of an idea. He turned and walked up to the door. He could hear murmurs of the children asking one another whether they thought he would leave or not. He simply smiled and, gathering chakra to his feet, walked onto the wall and up to the ceiling. The surprised 8 year olds watched in awe as he walked around the room like this.

"Today I'll be showing you this technique. Using this can allow you to walk on walls and ceilings, trees and under their limbs, and even on water." He smiled at them as the children all whispered and murmured at this technique. Migaru continued speaking above the children. "This technique is basic, but will prove very useful to you out in the shinobi world. Learn it, and learn well, so that you can use it wisely." He looked around and walked back to the front of the room.

"What's so great about that technique?" A little boy with spiky black hair asked. The children watched as Migaru turned to face the child. Small for his age, he sure had a big mouth. Migaru walked down and sat next to the child, giving him a big smile.

"Do you want to die?" he asked, with a kunai in his hand. The child shook his head stiffly and Migaru got up and walked to the front of the room. "Well, now that that's out of the way, I will teach you the Supernatural Walking Technique." He looked around and studied the children's faces. This is going to be a long day.

WC -> 397/600
Jutsus used -> Supernatural walking technique
Chakra 145/150

Last edited by Migaru on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
Migaru sighed and motioned for the child in front of him to walk to the front of the room. When he got up, Migaru spoke to the class. "This exercise is a simple one. Your only task is to run up that wall and stand in one spot for at least 5 seconds." He turned to the child in front and noticed he looked pretty nervous. So, Migaru lay his hand on his shoulder. Giving him a warm smile, he spoke to him."What's your name pal?" The kid looked up at Migaru and spoke up.

"My name is Kuristaru Aisu," the child said. Migaru looked at Kuristaru and ruffled up his hair. With his hand on Kuristaru's head, Migaru looked at the class again. It's obvious these kids don't know what I did to walk like that. Looks like I'll have to tell them.

"Alright, now, what you have to do for this technique, as Kuristaru will show you guys, is collect chakra to your feet. Then, you have to maintain this chakra at your feet, and this will allow you to stick to surfaces ... like a gecko or something." He turned to Kuristaru and nodded to him. Focusing his chakra to his feet, the child managed to walk halfway up the wall and stood there.

Migaru smiled as the other kids cheered. "Alright, now everyone try it. Focus chakra to your feet and climb up." Migaru watched the children attempt to scale the wall. Most of them failed to stay on the wall long enough and fell. There were several that could however. Migaru took a mental note of them. Girl with red hair, strong kid hiding in a hoodie, and the kid with spiky hair. Migaru looked at the rest and watched as the rest of the children slowly but surely started getting the hang of it. Some gained enough confidence to even start walking. Migaru watched those kids. They remind me of me. When they all got it, he called out to all of them in a booming voice, "Alright guys! Let's go and practice it on some water! We're going outside!" He led the children outside through the window.

WC -> 371 Total WC -> 768/600 (168 unused)
Jutsus used -> N/A
145/150

Last edited by Migaru on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Migaru

Migaru

D-rank
Migaru walked over to a nearby area and looked around for a depression in the land. When he did, he pointed at it and addressed the students. "This is where the training will take place." He raised his hand to his mouth, and activated his jutsu. "Water Trumpet Jutsu." Out sprayed a heap load of water, and it collected in the depression. He then focused chakra around his feet and, when he stepped on the water, emitted a stream of chakra from his feet. Turning to the children, he stood several meters from them. He then spoke. "Your goal is to make it to me and wait here until the others make it here. Now, walking on water is a bit different from walking on walls and such. You need to emit the chakra from your feet and constantly adjust it to keep you above the water. Go."

Right off the bat one kid ran at the water. But he sunk. It's that kid with the spiky red hair. He's a spirited kid. The rest tested it out, and a couple made it to him. Those other two from last time. They'd make a great team, these three. He watched as others made their way halfway to him. Three-quarters of the way. Some made it to him, others fell there. "Come on guys. Almost there." Migaru watched as they all made it to him, except for one. The kid with the spiky hair. After they stood for almost half an hour however, he finally made it to him. Migaru smiled. "Now go back."

Within no time, the children made their way back, and some even broke into a run. Migaru then walked off the water and clapped his hands together. "Good, good. You all made it. Now, this will become very useful when out on missions, like following somebody on a boat across a river for example." He looked at them and added in a serious tone, with a serious face, "By the way, if you ever feel like abandoning your emotions, your humanity, don't. You'll regret it. Never abandon your comrades, or anyone you hold closely to you. If you're going to die, die for a reason, and a good one." Then he smiled. "It was good being your teacher for a day. This was fun." And with that, Migaru led the kids back into the classroom, and let the teacher take over the kids again.

End thread.

WC -> 414 Total WC -> 1,182/600 (582 unused)
Jutsus used -> Supernatural Walking Technique, Water Trumpet Jutsu
130/150

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.