You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
National Security:

The sunlight went accross the land as one small little boy was sleeping on a branch in a tree. The boy's blonde long hair blowing in the wind as he lays there waiting, as he holds a letter in his hand as he nearly wants to shed a tear as he finally falls slowly from the tree. With a spiraling twist and the release of his three swords he cut up the unsuspecting bandits with his aerial assault. He wanted to call that the falling spider but then thought naming different ways to kill people would be stupid, so he named it the falling corkscrew. The three men were decapitated as he spoke to them, "You all agree with me, that was a cool name". The young boys mind was becoming warped by the killing of bandits and the sheer number of them, he was tired of all this as he made his way through the dense forest he found the fifth squad of bandits who seemed to be patrolling in a group of about eleven, the odd number was suspicious. As he followed them he hid in the trees, the men kept walking as little by little he got closer and closer. He dashed from the furthest one back slashing off his head with a single slash of his sword before hiding again as the men kept moving onward. He repeated the same thing for the other two leaving only eight of them when one stopped.

"Guys where are Jin, Tachi and Lemo?". As they looked around all they saw was this big giant slash that cut the guy who spoke out in half. They all stared in horror as they screamed and ran about crazily, they ran in circles while two broke off from the group. Now a group of five confused people and a small straggling bunch of two weaklings, well there were two until the one ended up running neck first into a sword as his body ran off without him for a few meters before realising it was headless. The other straggler was breathing heavily as she hid behind a tree looking around frantically. "Hey, guys, anybody, somebody?" she heard a sound as she closed her eyes. After a while she opened them and saw a small blonde boy hanging upside down from a branch that was just above and infront of her as she felt something warm flowing from her chest. She looked down and saw the blade of a sword had gone straight through her chest but she never even felt when it hit her. He waved goodbye to her as she could not fall, the sword held her against the tree as she died standing against a tree. He then did a back flip as he looked around. He knew he had to get his prey as he returned he found the group of five had regrouped.

They all had their swords equiped as they were beginning to talk about a plan. "Okay guys, i know it was only a rumor, but what was that creature?" as they all looked to each other. "It did not look human, all i saw was some yellow fur and this long white claw that looked sharp like a sword." As they stood there with their swords drawn leaving nearly no blind spots the boy took a deep breathe.

"nya~"

Words = 568/2500

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As they all frantically began screaming as the one who seemed different, an intelligent woman holding a halberd as she shouted. "Calm yourselves, whatever it is can still die so keep focused and we will stop this monster and sells its organs to the black market, might be a delicacy of sorts". She peeked his interest as he appeared in front of her as they all stared for a moment. "When did we get a kid in our group?". The woman realised what they were dealing with as she thrust the spear towards the boy who back handspring flip dodged her strike as the others realised what was going on as they took stances with their swords. He dashed towards the one on the left revealing his sword that was hidden behind him as the man just barely blocked as he flew back a few meters the next two converged as he blocked both of them, he then spun around parrying them as the lady with the spear charged for him with a direct attack to his face, as he evaded with a side dodge, she followed up with a side swing as he ducked under followed be her kick, he blocked as he flew back roughly ten meters before hitting a tree as one of his swords fell down from the tree. This sword seemed far different from the others as he took hold of it and then said. "Sorry" as he apologised raising up the sword the dirt not stopping him from removing the blade from the earth. He took one swing as the woman got suspicious and ducked as all the trees behind her were cut and began falling towards all of them as two of them got crushed she managed to escape while only two of her team was now left with her.

With the boy having showed his superiority over them and the woman the only one able to keep up with her two underlings frightened and wishing to run away, but deep down inside they knew there was nowhere to hide and nowhere to run. As they stood there the woman became brave and told them to run and that she would hold the boy back, they knew she could do nothing and they wanted to run away and dream that she was that strong. They stood their ground and shook their heads to say no. The boy was waiting for them as he seemed to just have his sword held behind him at an angle. He knew not where it would take him or what it wanted him to do, but this was a mission, it did not matter how much fun he had or how many people he killed as long as he got the job done.

He released a slashing wave as they just barely dodged having learnt how the ability works as the woman took that chance to charge in before he gripped the hilt with his other hand indicating a second swing. The woman knew that she would not make it but as the second swing came she felt something push her down as her underling got slashed horizontally through his tummy. He smiled as his bottom half flew and rolled off while his top half just fell next to her. He was still somewhat alive as he began to speak. "You the one who needs to run away, you are our leader , Tachibana-sensei" as the underling died the boy showed no mercy as he then performed a jutsu as a lightning dragon was heading towards her the second underling took a direct hit to block its path, she laughed and said, "Tachibana-sensei". As she dropped dead the woman looked around her and then at the little boy. "I will stop you, you little demon"

Words = 568 + 638 = 1206/2500

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The woman began to dash towards the boy who felt like she was coming at him in slow motion, he could see the sweat of her brow, the blood of fallen comrades at her feet, the will of her determination as she tossed her spear into the air as he looked up at it for a moment before noticing something was wrong as the ground beneath him gave way, he was falling down as he stabbed his blade into the side of the hole. He wondered why the trap hole did not trigger sooner as he looked up and noticed there were a whole bunch of bandits close to twenty or maybe even thirty as the woman was shedding tears. "I can not believe you just killed all of those weaklings like that, let us see you fight without a foot hold, you little bastard". As he noticed them all disappear as he heard something rumbling as an object being dragged in the ground above him. They rolled down boulders from all ends as he looked realising things were serious he got on his blade using it as a foothold as he performed his jutsu Suiton Suiryuudan as the dragon carried the boulder that was heading for him out of the way before the dragon knocked a few of them into the hole. The woman then shouted. "Keep going his chakra will not last forever, fire the arrows".

As he stood there he knew that he had to change his tactic as they planned to outlast him as he began to think of a plan as the second rock heading for him came, he stood against the side of the wall with his supernatural walking practice and drew the Masamune as he cut the rock apart as it fell to the sides of him they were relentless as after the boulder came arrows as he avoided critical hits they scratched his arms and his legs as he kept his concentration up as the arrows seemed to be aimed towards his general direction as he also used his sword to avoid getting cut by too many as he heard the arrows falling to the bottom, a bubbly sound could be heard as he kept his sword held up they began throwing trees down as well, he practiced cutting them finer and more cleanly as he heard fire from behind him. A deep fear began to creep up on him, what were the planning, what have they done, was this a trap just for him. Did they pretend not to know he was there, did they all let themselves be killed. He could not understand why they did not spring the trap sooner when he then thought back, they wanted him to lose concentration so they would have time to set off the trap without him noticing, the spear that was thrown into the air was like a signal flare letting everyone everywhere converge there. He was tricked, he had gotten over confident and let down his guard, he allowed these weak bandits the upper hand and it was time he put them back in their place.

He began to notice the ground he was using began to turn to mud pulling him further down the hole, what was he going to do and he then noticed that there was a fire on top of the hole, they were melting the earth? what was going on as a heat wave went up he felt a chill of fear as he looked back as the hole was lighting up, beneath him was lava and as he looked back up he noticed the hole was getting smaller. They were collapsing him into a volcano as he became really upset that he might die here, when his eyes changed. He began to mutter words that had not been heard before here.

"My blood is the iron that makes the steel"
"My heart is the will to make others feel"
"I am the beast with a need to kill"
"All that stands against my will"

He took his sword and slashed twice carving a crevice as he watched the pizza like piece of rock land in the lava and burst into flames as he disappeared from view. He overheard them speaking, "Hey, i think we finally killed him", the woman was smarter than that as she spoke, "collapse all the trees so he can suffocate inside there as the flames drain his life away painfully, so he can learn what it is like to be cut down day after day, to be hunted like the little victim he is. We are bandits and he is just some little boy who is strong with his sword. The boy had little oxygen left and he knew it was reckless but it was safer to do this as he used suiton Suishoha no jutsu as he flooded the area cooling the heat as the water carried him up the people just saw water burst out from the hole as he used his hands to direct the water as each crashing wave knocked out bandit after bandit as the woman gave orders as some were able to close in on him as he was busy. At point blank range several of the nearly got him as he just released Raiton from the water as he was not even worried the current went and made all of them drop their weapons as they got shocked as the woman struggled, holding onto her weapon tightly. She began to cry as she looked on at his awesome power as she noticed his sword was missing. There had to be something suspicious, especially the way in which he was able to perform that jutsu, but then it was made clear when he turned into a puddle of water. The combination had taken out all their forces and she was the only one left to fight as she wondered what was going on.

Words = 1206 + 1001 = 2207/2500
Chakra = 210/340

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The woman stood there and seemed to be talking to herself as she watched everyone coughing up blood as she just felt something touch her back. She spoke slowly as she looked down. "How did a little boy like you ever become like this in the first place, you love this feeling of dying but you refuse to die, you love fighting but you refuse to fight us, what you are doing is just killing anyone they tell you to kill, is it really worth it, is there nothing you want that you would not rather just take, you could become the Kage and rule this land, you could..."

The boy walked passed her as she figured he must have made a clone and dug himself out, so simple she never thought he would take the time or have the skills to do that. It was at this time that he finally spoke to her again as he then said, "I have someone who loves me, so i will not die. I do not want to rule the world anymore, i want to be in the world that my mother will make for me. In that world there is no room for your kind anymore, that is why i said i am sorry since none of you will live"

She had given up on getting through to this disturbed child, but she continued on and then finally said. "If you going to kill everyone, you going to have nightmares." as she grinned knowing this was complete nonsense as the boy then looked to her and said. "I liked you", as she was shocked to hear that the tag on her back exploded leaving her chest empty as she dropped to the ground her heart flying through the air as he swung his blade a slash cleaved through the air and cut the heart apart as the blood splattered everywhere. He looked up at the sky and did not even care for all the blood shed. He did what he was suppose to do and that is all that matters.

Words = 2207 + 351= 2558/2500

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.