You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Stretching and taking in the warm, fresh air of the strange village he was in. Kaneda nervously bounced up and down, the boy had arrived only a few hours earlier in the day due to scheduling error, he was unaffected by the situation and took all the issue with a grain of salt, there were much more important things to be thinking about there were all sorts of snot nosed shinobi from other villages. Kane seemed to be in the younger age range among them but he didn't stick out like a sore thumb he was tall for his age. Kaneda took in all of their faces none were familiar to him, he saw maybe a handful of konoha forehead protectors this was of no issue the boy did not want to face off against his comrades. Today was going to be quite interesting he thought to himself. His eyes scanned to the front the large crowd where an unimpressive man stood atop a stage behind a podium. The gentlemen tapped on the microphone a few times to gather all of the mass of genins collective attentions, the crowd became hushed you could hear a pin drop. the man started "Welcome to the first event of the Chuunin Exams!" he said with a sheepish grin.

"The objective is simple, arrive at the center of the labyrinth, where a crystal clear fountain awaits, rumoured to contain the mystical hero water that the village treasures. Whether this is true or not is known only to those responsible for creating and managing the labyrinth. The center of the labyrinth is not difficult to locate, it is marked by a great tree reaching up towards the heavens. However, the journey will not be an easy one. Creatures of disproportionate sizes lay in wait, creatures from myths and nightmares, natural - or not so natural - obstacles, and challenges galore. Master the secrets to surviving through them all to reach the final destination within the allotted timeframe to move up to qualify in the second event.The maze has been designed so that no participant shall meet. Each participant will be moved to a different entrance to stand before an intricately designed golden gate, and upon the signal to start - marked by an unmistakeable sound of explosion the chuunin exams will begin." there was an eerie silence that filled the area however it was broken "Kaneda Sarutobi." a body less voice said, Kane turned around and saw a proctor "I am here to take you to your destination." the man continued "sounds good." the man gave him a stoic look and motioned him to follow they walked for what seemed like a kilometer before reaching a gate.

"Here ya go kid." the man said as he tossed him a knapsack that felt somewhat light. Kane held the back tightly in his hand and watched the man walk away. He quickly opened the bag and riffled through it's contents which included 1 Single Match, a Half-Full Bottle of Water, a Strip of Large Bandage,a Kunai and what seemed to be 30-m of String. Kaneda quickly tied the string to the bottom of the kunai that he received in the knapsack and tossed it into his ninja pouch with his other items. He slung the back over his shoulder, in that instant an explosion rang out the gate blew open and light was flooding out from its innards. "Nice." he said sarcastically as he entered the dungeon.

http://Versace.com

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Rolling

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Kaneda' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Exam Scenario Dice' :
[CE-1]  The only thing in this world that gives orders... is balls. (Kaneda) ScEu4sY

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Kane walked down the dank pathway of the labyrinth, all he could think about was how musty the area was. He did however find the design of the area quite interesting, it had a rustic feel to it the floors were lined with sand bricks that had a reddish brown hue in between the cracks of the bricks where he assumed there once cement was now covered in vines they were thin little things that looked brittle there were a lot of them some were even on the walls those however looked thicker, healthier, and had pricks on them. Not paying attention Kaneda tripped over a rather large stick, upon closer inspection he noticed that the stick was white and had ridges on it picking it up he deemed the object to be hollow but it had no clear opening on it twirling it in his hands, Kane realized that this was not a stick but a bone immediately dropping the osseous matter, he looked he turned around he saw no dried blood or signs of conflict, in all honesty it seems like no one had been down here in a hundred or more years, he looked at the ground again the vines looked like they were pulsing almost as if they were veins.....the proctor had said that this place was filed with the supernatural did he mean that this place was a living organism. He put his hands behind his head "i'm over thinking this whole situation I need to take it easy, that bone was probably place here to sike me out or something it is all about getting in your opponents head" he would continue walk down the musty path but the feeling that he was being watched had started to becoming over bearing as cliche as it was the silence was deafening and the boy had started to lose his shit he was walking at a very pacey speed if anyone else was around it would be clear that he was nervous, he held the backpack tightly and was looking over his shoulder every few seconds to see if anyone was following. Once again tripping and hitting the floor he felt something touch his ankle it was on the verge of fastening down on him but he got to his feet before it could lock him in it's hold he wasn't sure what was going on but the next time he turned around he saw a large mass of vines racing after him.

"what the hell!" Kane yelled as he bolted down the cramped hallway, he had put a decent amount of distance between the himself and the possessed plants he need to get out of this but how....he began to think about he situation that he was in if there was anything that could get him out, "gotcha!" he remembered that the plants were brittle it would be a cinch to turn the demons into ashes forming the Tiger hand seal and breathing deep, filling Kane filled his throat and lungs with chakra. He then exhaled this chakra as a massive orb of roaring flames. The released flames will engulfed the plants and burned them away leaving no trace that they were every there, after that kane blew on the tips of his fingers and holstered the dangerous weapons in his pockets.

C-Rank:

-15 chakra

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Kaneda' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Exam Scenario Dice' :
[CE-1]  The only thing in this world that gives orders... is balls. (Kaneda) JRw2xWu

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Feeling pretty good about himself and his quick thinking kane continued trotting down the labyrinth the musty smell of the hallway had been replaced with the scent of burnt plant material this smell was much better then the previous dank stench that was still making him sneeze. Kaneda felt like he had been walking for quite a while there seemed to be no end in sight, was he making any progress? his surroundings haven't seemed to change at all the entire time......was this a genjutsu or something? he was tired but none the less soldiered on he couldn't stop no matter what, he still couldn't believe he was attacked by vines of all things....Plants? Really? whoever dreamed this place up must have been a nutjob or some kind of masochist. The boy dug he hands deeply into his pockets as he continued his trot into the unknown then out of the blue a serious question that was somewhat disturbing popped into the young man's head the question was, "How do I know where I am going? Have I been going in the wrong direction?" the situation had begun to weigh down on kane's soul he was suddenly out of confidence he was totally blow.

The boy had calmed himself to some degree but the issue was still in the air and it was becoming more and more serious as each second passed, he couldn't believe he might be out of the running in the chuunin exams. Kane would not allow this, resolve pounded in his chest he huffed and puffed and get his head back on straight he was 75 percent sure he was going the right direction and that he was just about done with the first part of this exam and now would not be the time to let doubt creep into his head he was a sarutobi and he carried the will of fire he was a shinobi of the leaf and he could not give up he came too far, he promised himself at the beginning of this journey that he would couldn't give up he wouldn't the shame would bring him to suicide if he got eliminated at the start of the exams!

the sudden rush of resolve had dulled kaneda's peripheral vision he was so in his head that he didn't realize he was surrounded by trees on all sides except directly in front of him, but he slammed face first into the chakra protected gateway. "what in the world!?" he snapped as his head bounced back, his back connected with something solid. "how in the?" he looked around to see the behind him instead of an empty path way was a large tree, the same as his left and right sides were....deep inside of kaneda a rage had started to boil. "More Plants?!" kaneda was angry that this exam was desgined by a plant loving masochist in truth these exams had started to grind his gears "I'm sick of these mothafucking trees in this mothafucking labyrinth!"

Kaneda

Kaneda

D-rank
Kane quickly slapped his hand over his mouth in an attempt to stop the torrent of hate that spilling out of his mouth in regards to the tree's that had seemingly materialized from thin air. The situation had certainly taken a strange turn fancy trees that had super magic skills surrounded him if he wasn't quick they might get to closing in on him or something of a terrifying nature. In front of him was his exist there was nothing there that he could see but he could not cross to the other side. "Chakra barriers?" how bothersome Kaney boy was starting to get annoyed with the situation he was currently in, a few seconds passed and in front of him a bright light started to shine in his face. "Hey chill out" as he said this the lights grew dimmer but there was still a dull glow and what remained of the nearly blinding lights was the phrase "I am great and powerful, my roar knows no equal, yet a simple stone thrown at me can bend my path. What am I?".....Riddles? Kane rested his silky soft hand on his forehead, was this a joke? what stood in front of the boy was a riddle of all things. Was this the real life or was this just fantasy surrounded by trees Kane had no escape to reality caught in a riddle the boy had began to think long and hard about the situation

"I am great and powerful, my roar knows no equal, yet a simple stone thrown at me can bend my path. What am I?" the question sat with Kane for a long, he closed his eyes and looked deep within his mind, what could they mean? he was having a lot of trouble visualizing the riddle his mind began to drift to the times when he had went fishing alone he used to watch the salmon swim down stream there was a medium sized water fall that used to make a loud wushing noise, he remembered that after a storm had occurred a tree had fallen over into the water this changed the current drastically and the fish had a lot more trouble moving up stream, could this be what the barrier meant?

Kaneda cleared his throat "would the answer be a waterfall?" kane waited a long moment the letters had stopped glowing, he assumed this meant he was allowed to pass, he walked through the barrier and continued down a narrow path for a few minutes he cracked his knuckles and took off sprinting down the hall with each step he grew closer and closer to what looked like the hero's fountain that was spoken of earlier, he was only a few feet from it now it was large sculpture he loved the sight of it, truly majestic. He appreciated artistic representation and breathed int he beautiful imagery for a few long minutes. He took the half full water bottle and submerged it in the fountain after it was filled he capped the bottle and took a sigh of relief the first part of these games were done.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.