Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Symbol: Sagara Clan VampireRose
Clan: Sagara

Kekkei Genkai: werewolf transformation

Elements: Suiton and or katon [Primary/Secondary]

Specialization: Ninjutsu [primary/ secondary] Bukijutsu

Clan History: The Sagara clan was once a part of the konoha Inuzuka clan. But one day a member left the village and became a rough ninja. Traveling the world till one day in the forest he found a dieing wolf that was twice the size of a normal wolf. The wolf spoke to the rough shinobi and told him to drink his blood which also gave him his chakra. Since the wolf didn't want to die he would give the shinobi his power. The shinobi traveled from village to village. Till one day during a full moon he went berserk and killed a small farm village except for one women who was about his age. He stopped his rampage when he looked at her. He left the village but the women followed him since she had no home. The two grew closer and closer and eventually the shinobis rampages stopped. The two started to make a family and the clan started to grow slowly.

Kekkei Genkai Description: Gains +1 tier to PER. Due to them being so beast like over the years.
Drawbacks: Due to the clans beast mind set they are weak against genjutsu so they take +1 rank effectiveness more than normal. The clan members are unable to use genjutsu at all.
Members: Sozo Sagara

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
Name: Werewolf Transformation
Canon/Custom:  Custom
Type: Supplementary
Element: N/A
Range: self
Specialty: Ninjutsu|Bukijutsu
Duration: 5 post before going into a blind furry 9 max
Cooldown: one topic
Description: The user is able to transform into their wolf form. In wolf form they stand on two lags like a human but are given Wolf characteristics that can be put into detail in the character app. But if they stay in their full transformation for to long they go into a beast like rage.

C rank the user is only able to transform one limb into a beast form this doesn't have a specific duration since its only counted as a weapon but still follows the upkeep coast of C rank jutsu. Their claws in their wolf form are 1" long and can cause 1.5 inch cuts. The user gains a + 1 tier increase in strength till the jutsu is undone. After the jutsu is undone the user will take -1 strength. +1 equal to the total duration the jutsu was used.

B rank- The user is able to transform two limbs the user can use it for five post. After that the upkeep doubles. The user is now able to transform both of their legs now. Which can give them a boost of +1 tier in speed or strength.

A rank full transformation- The user is finally able to fully transform into a full werewolf they gain a +1 teir in strength and speed. Due to their animal traits they gain in this form. The draw back to this is that the user has 5 post before they go into a beast like rampage. Once in this rampage they will attack anyone within a 5 meter radius and their muscles begin to get strain giving the user -2 tier in strength and speed for 3 post. The user must calm down in the form in order to undo the jutsu once they go into the rampage. Their claws in their wolf form are 1" long  The teeth and claws are treated as A rank weapons. Since they use the claws as weapons they are well trained in Bukijutsu so they can use them as efficiently as possible. The claws cause a 3 inch cuts. The jaws cause major fractures.

Name: Tsukiakari no tsume
Canon/Custom: custom
Type: offensive
Range: 0-10 meters
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: one post
Cooldown: 5 post
Description: The user makes a slashing motion with their claws. The claws makes ten blades that are 5 meters long. The user can launch or slash with. The chakra claws are a light blue color. If the claws hit they will cause 3' gashes and able to cut off limbs with some what ease. They have a speed of 25 m/s.

Name: Dance of a thousand Fangs
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Range: 50 meters
Specialty: bukijutsu (kenjutsu, swordsmanship)
Duration: one post
Cooldown: 10 post up to twice a topic
Description: The user increase the range of his sword with their chakra so it becomes a chakra blade. and does a rapid succession of sword thrust and slashes that has a range of 50 meters. If this jutsu is fully successful that target will be ripped to sherds and the body will be hardly recognizable. The damage this jutsu causes a person are gashes that are 3" long and 5" deep as well as take off limbs.

Last edited by Sozo Sagara on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 34 times in total

2Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
So for starters, senjutsu can only be a 3rd or 4th spec. Also, they can't really be vampires in the traditional sense (following mythology I mean, demons, immortal, etc.), so something like a Nosferatu sage isn't really a thing. They would be like... vampire bat sages.

3Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edited what else do you want me to change or improve

4Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:15 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I'd like you to specify in the history that their emergence as "vampires" was due to the influence of chakra in a transformation jutsu and not like, just a random vampiric phenomenon.

It would probably just be easier to manage if you move the 20 chakra boost to the kkg and out of the jutsu, which is what I want you to do.

Medical would have to be required, preferably as a primary to get passive healing. And even then passive healing is already a kkg which belongs to another clan, so having it here is meh.

How does the blood drinking thing work? Do they have to drink the blood of another npc? Can they bite themselves? Do they carry around a blood substitute like on tv? xD Also, if this is a drawback of the jutsu itself, it does not belong in the clan drawback area and you'll need to replace it with something else. Jutsu are balanced independently of the clan kkg.

Quantify their weakness to katon as a +1 rank in damage taken.

By making the vampire transformation senjutsu instead of ninjutsu you are preventing anyone in the clan from transforming before B-Rank.

All healing will require medical ninjutsu.

5Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
im going to say i edited it sorry if i missed anything

6Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Once again, the drinking blood thing while in vampire form is a drawback of the jutsu, not the clan. You'll need to replace it with something else. Unless they need to drink blood constantly (as in even out of vampire form) it is not filling a clan drawback requirement.

Why is the A-Rank version of vampire transformation written as its own jutsu?

If the wings in the transformation are simply extensions of their own body and not defensive jutsu in themselves, then they will take damage like any other part of their body would.

Vampire bite- No chance this gets approved. Replace it with something else.

Kuzuryusen- Already exists as a jutsu for another member. As such, you can not app it.

Honestly you are expecting WAY too much out of the vampire transformation. As it is currently written it will never be approved. I wouldn't allow it to give you a +4 to your stats on its own, let alone give you flight capabilities, defensive properties, incredibly powerful sensory, and chakra stealing (Which is completely prohibited under any circumstance on the site).

7Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
alright so i should just give up on the vampire transformation could i make a werewolf clan instead

8Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
As long as it coordinates with the site's rules and regulations about clans, go nuts dude

9Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Balto

Balto

D-rank
How does this clan use bukijutsu? It just seems as though you added that stat in there randomly, also explain the usage of fuuinjutsu. How come the clan use not only bukijutsu but ninjutsu and fuuinjutsu as well? This clan has too many branches of specialization, please narrow them down.

10Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edited took out the sealing jutsu and the bukejutsu and changed it to ninjutsu

11Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Balto

Balto

D-rank
What rank are the claws? Are they treated as C Ranked weapons? If so please list so and also if you're going to have a bukijutsu technique then I would suggest that you add bukijutsu into the specializations that the clan can do. also explain the relevance of bukijutsu in the clan so it doesn't seem random.

12Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edited

13Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Balto

Balto

D-rank
Tsukiakari no tsume: the speed of the attack?

14Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edit

15Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
1/2 approved~!

16Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:09 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
The +1 tier to perception is fine, but it should be explicated as such, not just +1. As with the vampire transformation, details having to do with the transformation jutsu belong in the jutsu itself, not the kkg description. If it is entirely dependent on the jutsu it doesn't belong in that section. The same can be said for the drawbacks.

Wereworlf transformation: if you want it to include the details from the kkg description they should be included in the jutsu and it should be rebalanced.

Tsukiakari no tsume: Looks fine. The only thing missing is the size of the chakra blades that they launch.

Dance of 1k fangs: So it's just a chakra extension of your sword That lasts for 3 posts? Give it a set damage in accordance with A-Rank jutsu. Details are the key to approvals.

17Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edit

18Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Okay, so firstly, touching on some of the things mentioned by Bokuden.

From what I see, your werewolf transformation depends entirely on your jutsu. If this is the case, then all the things mentioned (the claws and teeth description and damages) need to be mentioned in the jutsu itself, and only the things that remain in the kkg description are the benefits that don't require them to transform into their werewolf form. Separate this clearly and I'll comment on the drawbacks and jutsu once the edits are made.

19Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edit

20Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:32 am

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
I'd like an additional drawback for the clan. I wouldn't really count the blind fury thing to be part of the clan drawback as I would think it only helps to balance the transformation jutsu itself. Also, for the genjutsu drawback, instead of a +1 damage, reword it as "+1 effectiveness", seeing as genjutsu doesn't do physical damage.

Werewolf Transformation: Okay, firstly, I want to this look more neat so that it's easier to read. Before the C rank, B rank, A rank splits, give the jutsu a general description of what this technique does. Then for each of the individual ranks, bold the rank label, so that it's easier to distinguish, and also make sure to have an entire line space between each rank. The specialty should be "Ninjutsu | Bukijutsu". Your Blind Fury drawback should state that after the 5 post duration, they'll go into a rage on the sixth post, instead of the 6 post duration being implied. And the fury thing isn't a true drawback if all they have to do is "calm down" to get out of it. Attacking everyone within a 5 m radius isn't a really significant drawback either - useful, even, in fights against large groups of opponents. You'll need to give some other reason for blind fury to be count as a drawback.

Tsukiakari no tsume looks good to me.

Dance of a Thousand Fangs: This should either be able to take off limbs, or not. Relying on user skill isn't something that really applies - since you'd have to have at least A rank Bukijutsu and be at least a Spec. Jounin to use the technique already. Is the speed of the sword attack enhanced?

21Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
edit

22Sagara Clan Empty Re: Sagara Clan Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Sagara Clan GCTCSPU

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.