You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adechi Clan Update Empty Adechi Clan Update Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 pm

I'd say this is pretty well balanced; the fact that they're locked into their first elements and starting specs (one of which is less effective when used without aid of kekkei genkai) definitely balances their increased potency in Ninjutsu and their elements. The additional drawbacks are fit enough to balance the remaining buffs...

I really love this clan, so I'm also a bit biased. I'll 1/2 approve it, so that someone else can offer a second opinion.

2Adechi Clan Update Empty Re: Adechi Clan Update Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Re-1/2-approved after edits.

3Adechi Clan Update Empty Re: Adechi Clan Update Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Approved~

4Adechi Clan Update Empty Re: Adechi Clan Update Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
To be edited by staff unless otherwise requested.

KKG and drawbacks I take no issue with. However, just glancing over the jutsu, clans are now only allowed to have one scaling technique (unless special circumstances apply, which they do not for this class), and one S rank technique - if you have a scaling technique that goes up to S, then both of those options have been taken. So one of the current scaling techniques will have to be removed.

Entropy Distortion:

Entropy Distortion wrote:Only one effect may be active per post at D-C rank, +1 at A rank.

This sentence needs to be clarified. The "effect" being referred to is not clear, and from the rest of the description, it seems to always give an "Or" option, even at A rank or higher. If it is referring to something else, then it needs to be cleared up - otherwise, it should be removed.

The technique needs to specify whether the increase / decrease of energy can only be applied to a person, or if it applies to jutsu / weapons as well. It mentions "anyone/thing in range", but all values given afterwards apply only to people - with additional defensive properties against strikes. Seeing as these essentially apply to Speed and Strength stats, the jutsu will have to be edited according to the new jutsu rules regarding stats - a 1-tier increase / decrease to a stat needs to be at least C rank with drawbacks (percentages and values less than one are no longer being used).

Lethal Frame: All -1s (to movement speed, reaction time, etc.) need to be changed to -1 tier instead of a full -1 rank. Radius needs to come down even further - to a 6 m radius max, and instead of requiring two jutsu of equal rank to interrupt, one of equal rank or two of a rank lower would be sufficient. The additional option of using 15 chakra to increase the effects need to be removed entirely.

Technique Neutralization: I'm fine with the technique itself, but as mentioned, one of the two scaling techniques needs to go.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.