You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Near the Dense Forest

After having had a rough night of trying to sleep and trying to get that heavy Uraeus to sleep on the ground, the practically sleep-deprived Risu had no other choice than to get out of bed at six o'clock in the morning, with the sky still dark and the outside of the Orochi estate and the rest of the Ouroboros compound still veiled in silence. After a quick shower and clothing herself in a black tank top, a purple low-cut short kimono with a black sash, black longsleeved gloves without coverage for her fingers and knee-high versions of the standard shinobi sandals, Risu enjoyed a cup of coffee while reading the village's newspaper.

A small article on the fact that her uncle was send to Iwa drew her attention, but the contents weren't really interesting at all, except for the part that it was suggested that there were Iwa-nin in town.

The trip her uncle was making, had some effect on Risu's daily life, as she now had to take the role of acting head of the Ouroboros clan in his absence, which in a way prepared her for her future as head of the clan after she would turn eighteen.

Thinking about it, the young Orochi woman thought that if she were ever to become the head of the clan-something she actually didn't look forward to- she'd need to be a lot stronger and much more versatile in her specialties. So after a quick thought, Risu got her bento packed, told the houseguard that she wasn't returning till the evening and headed out of the Ouroboros compound, only to be stopped along the way by Uraeus who slithered down a tree on her shoulders.

"Really, I can't go anywhere without you looking after me," The young woman sighed, faking irritation, though she actually loved the great white snake's protective nature towards her. "I bet you can't live without me, you cute little snakey."

The snake simply hissed, covering his head underneath his own body to avoid her seeing his perplexed expression.

She wanted to go near the Dense forest, simply for some routine training and some experimentation in the field of kuchiyose, for it was THAT which she wanted to learn the most, for it was one of the most interesting specializations she could ever have and probably would add to her versatility in all aspects.

training+WC:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Within Konoha City Limits, Nakashira Hotel

Takumi sat up in his bed yawning, he had been having issues sleeping lately so he was usually up before dawn. Though today he was feeling better then normal he jumped out of bed and walked toward the bathroom of his hotel. He yawned once more as he stripped the old clothing from his skin. He looked at himself in the mirror and just stared. It was hard to believe that only seven years prior to this he was a snot nosed academy student that was only just then learning how to do the most basic of maneuvers. He looked at his snow white skin and stared at his toned body. He was no body builder but he did not slack when it came to his physical training either.

He slowly stepped into the shower and blasted himself with cold water, not only did it wake him up but it trained his body to withstand freezing temperatures. With would come in handy not only in regions where it stayed cold a lot but also should he be captured his body could with stand the torture of the cold as a weapon. He washed his jet black hair with a scentless shampoo a concoction he learned to make when he became an ANBU so that his scent could not be tracked easily. He stretched as he exited his shower and dried off. He took one more look at himself before going back into his room and began dressing.

He pulled on a brown T-Shirt and green boxers then a pair of black sink pants and strolled over to his closet to retrieve a lighter long sleeve shirt to wear over it, he touched his ANBU Tattoo that sat on his left arm before pulling the shirt over his head to conceal it. He was no idiot he was a foreigner in this village and if people found out he was an ANBU Member let alone the captain he would probably be detained and questioned. And that was the last thing he wanted to happen on his peace mission. He walked back over to his bedside and grabbed his swords and placed them on his left hip so that he could get them within a moments notice if necessary. Then he went back over to his closet and got his summon scroll that he had received from the sage of the snakes a few months before and tied it to his back. Now that he was ready he walked out the door and headed for the woods.  

The Dense Forrest

Using all his skills that he learned within the ANBU he was able to move through the shadows to avoid detection. He liked his alone time it relaxed him. Not sensing anybody around he decided to take a break and sit by a stream to get a drink of water and relax. He sat back against a tree and thought about all the things that have happened to him since he became a ninja. All the missions where he had to kidnap a noble or assassinate a high ranking officer because his village said it was important to there safety. And like any other high ranking ninja he did as ordered without question. He was a loyal dog you might say, did he like what he had to do? No in fact he hated a lot of his missions. But he carried them out anyway despite the fact that he knew that they were morally wrong, Why you ask? Because he is loyal to one thing and one thing only.....His village.

WC: 607
Training: Summoning C-B 607/2000

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Grabbing the scroll she had taken from the Orochi estate's library, Risu tried to read the complex pattern of words and rules that seemed to be attached to the principle of being able to summon. Having found herself a quiet place near the water at the edges of the Dense forest of Konoha, the young woman had decided to try and study the roll so she could get what she wanted: the ability to summon things, however after having deciphered the first lines of text, she sighed deeply, as it seemed that the entire scroll handled not only the base principles, but also the preliminary and obligatory training and exercises to start with this particular set of skills.

Already slightly disappointed, she sat down, crossing her legs in sage position and starting to concentrate on finely molding her inner chakra, gathering the amounts necessary for a single C rank or maybe even B rank jutsu, but slowly letting it flow back into her chakra circulatory system, a rather boring and tiresome exercise which she never really liked to do.

Almost automatically when she tried to mold the chakra again, she felt the scaly skin of her snake; Uraeus touch the exposed skin of her left calve, making her yelp and jump straight up when looking with a questioning expression at the snake who had somehow managed to sneak up on her all the way from her home.

"Really Ury, do you have to do this every single time?" She asked rather jittery. "Who knows, you could give me heart attack one of these days."

The snake calmly lifted its large head, swaying it from side to side before coiling up and casually taking his best position to rest.

"First of all, I came here to say that there's someone a bit father down the stream and second..." A hissing chuckle left the snake's maw, while it lifted its head up again, tilting it slightly towards the stream. "I think you just threw your scroll into the water."

The young woman, having heard the snake's last words, turned aside quickly, her attention drawn by the scroll which was carried away by the stream, which given the fact it was the only scroll in her family's library with all the basics on the summoning techniques, was not only valuable for herself and her studies, but also a valuable scroll in its own right.

"You little…" Not willing to give Uraeus more attention or reason for his rather obnoxious behavior, Risu tried to grab the scroll before it would get to far from the riverbanks, yet just as her fingers would touch the scroll, it bumped against a rock and tilted further to the middle of the stream.

Noticing a treebranch hanging close to the center of the stream, the young woman quickly ran towards it, jumping on it to catch the scroll and hopefully get it dry before the ink would run out, sadly as she jumped on it, the branch made a loud creaking noise, followed by not only the branch, but also Risu falling into the water, where she landed on with her feet, cursing herself for not thinking about that earlier.

Finally after a few seconds to catch up with the scroll, she got it and opened it to see if the ink had run out to badly. So for this purpose, she turned the scroll towards the sun, yet as she did so, she noticed a man sitting casually near a tree a few feet away from the stream of water she was standing on, confused and slightly disturbed by how she didn't realize that man was there or how he got there in the first place, she lost her concentration and in a second, took a dive into the water, losing the scroll again.

"Really of everything that could happen, I get to lose the scroll again," The woman sighed, while getting out of the water, walking towards the man sitting near the tree. "Do you mind if I sit here for a moment…having a bad day."

Training+WC:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was enjoying the quiet and serenity of the Forrest, so much so that he did not even sense the person running down the length of the river. Before he knew it he heard a splash and "Really of everything that could happen, I get to lose the scroll again," It would seem somebody had lost a scroll in the river he opened one eye to see a female not much younger then himself soaking wet and a little irritated. Thinking she would probably move onto attempt to get her scroll he closed his eyes again. But to his surprise he heard the same voice again. "Do you mind if I sit here for a moment…having a bad day." Takumi hearing this sat up and stretched "Sure i don't mind" He yawned and scratched his raven colored hair and run the sleepiness out of his bright crimson eyes "My names Takumi, nice to meet you" he said he he reached his left hand out to attempt a hand shake.

OOC: Sorry it's short i found some time to post but i am still short on time, i will try to post at least once a day until i return 100%

WC: 171
Total WC 778
Summon Training=778/2000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.