You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Takao gave the surrounding area one last look before diverting his gaze back to the group of two that had gathered, not including himself. His arms folded across his chest as he listened, a smile accompanying his nodding while the others spoke. "I'm rather excited for them myself. I've heard rumours that the exams aren't going to be in Konohagakure, so that will mean I'll finally get an excuse to do some traveling. I've never been outside of Konoha before." he admitted as he stretched his back and yawned. What he was saying was truth, Takao had never had a reason to leave Konohagakure. Who was to know if the exams would be in Konoha or not? Takao certainly didn't possess such a knowledge, just the rumours that he had overheard from other shinobi.

"One of the members on my squad is already a chuunin, so I might be at a disadvantage there." Takao admitted. It was a bit strange, having an experienced chuunin as a squad member... But it did open up a few interesting opportunities.

Takao had opened his mouth to speak again, but he was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. His attention was directed towards the origin of this voice, another had gathered at the graveyard. This many people in a graveyard at night? Huh, and I thought I would go for a quiet walk... he thought to himself, resulting in a slightly muffled fit of chuckling. As his name was asked, Takao gave a confused point at himself for confirmation. "..Takao Kimura." he answered without much other questioning.

27Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Takao? Wait, that's not right! There must have been some misunderstanding! This boy looked familiar to someone that Kenta had once knew when he was a child but it turns out it's not actually him...probably for the best though. The boy that this Takao looked like wasn't one of the nicest people he had known so it looks as if everything turned out for the best. Now the awkward part. He now had to either hide his identity through lies or tell the truth. Kenta wasn't to keen on sharing anything about himself to a bunch of strangers, whether they be in the same village or not.

Kenta's golden eye's flashed with a slight hint of annoyance as one of the ninja had commented on him showing up. The boy was either being deliberately stupid or he was joking...here's hoping he was joking.
"This is a graveyard. Show some respect! It's not a hot spot. I do hope that you were joking." He said, raising his voice as he spoke though he ment nothing by it to be honest. It was the anniversary of his one and true friends death. He was always this edgy at this time of the year though not many people knew of Aoi. No one other than him, the kage and maybe one or two of the kage's most trusted shinobi.

The wind began to pick up as Kenta raised his head up, staring of into the sky. The clouds had now rolled over from the moon, the moon now shining down it's silver rays on the world below, illuminating the surrounding area though half of Kenta's body was still blackened by the angel from which he was standing. His right, golden eye staring deep into everyone else's.

28Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Ryuji Uchiha

Ryuji Uchiha

D-rank
Before the stranger had appeared Ryūji listened to both of the other Genin, nodding as they spoke. Takao's thoughts on the Chuunin exams certainly made them seem appealing, and the Uchiha couldn't help but visualize himself travelling to another village and seeing more of the world. Axel's suggestion to go training sounded ominous to him, but he figured he'd let that slide for now, the red-headed shinobi probably meant nothing by it.

The person who appeared seemed quite rude. Axel had offered up a joke, and although Ryūji found it slightly off-kilter, the shinobi didn't deserve the aggression he received in turn. "We know this is a graveyard, and I apologize if we have upset you or disrespected anyone here," Ryūji found himself talking without thinking, something which he'd have to learn to control. "But saying that, I do think you should apologize, and your shouting is more disrespectful than us talking." he said matter-of-factly, putting a slight emphasis on the word shouting.

Kenta was slightly getting on Ryūji's nerves, and he let out a quick breath to try and calm himself down. His nerves had been the major problem before, and they had left him feeling a little stressed. He tousled his hair in habit. Ryūji felt protective of the people he had met, people he might one day call friends. He wanted to be liked, and not feel the sense of abandonment that he felt with his clan.

29Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel turned his body completely around and faced Kenta. He crossed his arms and exhaled quietly. "I'm just joking around. Yes, a graveyard isn't the best place to do it, but still... Chill out." His head nodded down very slightly as he spoke. "If I disrespected you or anyone here in any way, I'm sorry." Axel shrugged his shoulders up as he gave his small apology. It took him a second to look up and see the moon letting a faint light down. After staring up for a few seconds, he looked back down. His eyes drifted to the others, then right back to Kenta.

"Yikes... This new guy is kind of strict... Guess he has a reason though... We are next to a bunch of graves..." He thought to himself as he looked at Kenta. As he stared, he started to size up Kenta's overall look. "Guess he's alright... for someone who comes up right away and starts demanding a name..." He glanced over at Takao for a quick moment. "Definitely not go with the flow like me. Note to self, keep an eye on this guy."

30Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
(-OOC- Hey! May I jump in? If not, please tell me so and the post'll be gone.)

Akimitsu was up in the middle of the night. Again. For the third day straight. Everyone else in the clan house was asleep, so he saw this as a perfect time to practice with his Yo-Yo. As he started to mess around with it, he started to think.

"I use this thing so much, It might as well be apart of my body. I can't use it in the middle of a battle though. Or can I? Maybe. It wouldn't be to hard. Replace the string with some wire, and make the actual Yo-Yo metal. I already have think gloves..." He went on thinking for a little while, doing what was natural to him. HE started doing some fancy tricks with the Yo-Yo that involved him spinning it really fast. He was in the middle of a trick that had him spin it above his body when he heard the snap. He looked up in shock and saw the Yo-Yo with half of the string attached fly out the near by window. He rushed to the window and saw it land in what looked like the grave yard. He blinked a few times and then sighed.

"Aaaaaand that is just more reason to give it an upgrade." Aki quickly threw on a button up T-shirt and some shorts and was headed out the door. All he needed to do was go in and grab his Yo-Yo, then go back. How hard could that be?

31Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
(Genin Graveyard Partay, woop woop)

Takao stepped back and looked between the group as they began to exchange their words, starting at Kenta and ending at Ryūji. He stayed quiet and maintained a constant and consistent poker face, bordering on the line of annoyance. Soon his deadpan expression had turned more into a glare as their voices grew. Honestly, Takao couldn't care less about being in a graveyard. The dead were dead, being loud or making a joke wasn't hurting anybody but the people that made themselves take offense to it. Takao was just there for a walk that had turned into a conversation.

"Alright, let's all simmer down a notch, yeah?" he said as his temper finally began to boil over, though he kept a visually stoic appearance up while he spoke. There was just a tad too much yelling for him to handle at two in the morning.
His arms found their way back to his chest and folded in front, weight shifted from one foot to the other. While looking to each of the people in front of him Takao gave his arms and neck a good thorough stretch and satisfying crack, followed by a silent and subtle yawn.

"This is an odd place for so many people to be at night. Axel mentioned something about training and I'm up for it. What about you guys?" he said, his question directed towards all current occupants of the graveyard, which could be observed by how he looked towards everybody while asking. After all, the more the merrier, right?

32Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
"But saying that, I do think you should apologize, and your shouting is more disrespectful than us talking." Huh? Kenta hadn't shouted...maybe it seemed like it? Oops.
Shaking his head, his brown hair waving in the wind. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a small white flag and began waving it about in a rather playful manor. Maybe if he lowered himself to their emotional state he could win them over.
"I wasn't shouting, just merely emphasizing. Didn't know it was coming off that way. Oh well." He said as he threw the flag back into his pocket and shrugged.
"I don't see why everyone's getting annoyed." He frowned, muttering the last few words under his breath. Pfft.

Hearing Takao mention the whole training thing got Kenta eyes to flash a rather bright flame within the golden depths that are his eyes. He let a cheeky grin grow along his face though since only half of his face is actually visible, only half of the smile is visible. Here's hoping it doesn't creep anyone out...Uh.
Shaking his head again he drew a long, deep breath and sighed.
"I'm here for personal reasons since you ask." His voice light and serene but with a tinge of mystery. Kenta was now thinking over something while examining everyone's body and their body language. Some were a bit cautious. It was obvious of this

33Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:03 am

Ryuji Uchiha

Ryuji Uchiha

D-rank
Now he felt like an idiot. It had not occurred to Ryūji that what he thought was shouting might merely be a slightly raised voice. He thought back to the times his father would give him long talks, he would never shout but Ryūji could hear the tension held in his voice. The memory made the Uchiha shudder. Ever since Ryūji's accident his father was a lot more caring, but the talks would still occur.

"Sorry I was a bit of an idiot, your presence surprised me." Ryūji offered a bow with his sincere apology, hoping to get on the good side of Kenta. Initially the Uchiha had felt that the new arrival had just been having a go at them for the sake of it. But now he wasn't so sure.

The idea of training was starting to grow on him. It would be interesting to know how everyone fought, although he hoped that no one was fond of using fire. At Genin level the flames wouldn't be too terrifying, but they still would make him incredibly nervous.

"Training sounds good, although I think it'd be a smart idea to find somewhere different to fight. Any ideas?" asked Ryūji. He was fairly familiar with Konoha, but he was interested to know where everyone else thought was a good spot to train.

34Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel grinned seeing that both Takao and Ryūji were accepting of his early training idea. "Looks like I have two who want in." He looked over at Kenta and tilted his head slightly. "What the heck, might as well ask..." He thought to himself as he looked over at Kenta. "Hey, would you want to join us... ... ..." Pausing for only a moment, he started to think if this person had said their name. "I never got your name..." His voice lessened in volume as he made his short statement. A slight and uncontrollable grin came up after he was finished talking. It quickly turned into a silent laugh. Altough it couldn't be heard, it could definitely be seen on Axel's expression.

35Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Akimitsu entered the cemetery through the other entrance to get to his Yo-Yo. He started to hear a bit of talking but, he ignored it for the moment as he tried to fix his Yo-Yo. He sat on the ground and pulled out the string that had snapped and started to tie it together in the best knot he knew how to tie.

As he sat down tying the knot, then testing his Yo-Yo he heard about... four people talking. One seemed rather tense and another seemed at ease. He didn't really hear anything and was actually about to leave as he heard the idea of training. He thought for a moment. "Training. Lets see... I could sleep, or I could actually get some training in. Maybe try out the Yo-Yo? I've got to see if it's a reasonable thing to use in battle or not." He walked toward the group and stopped a few yards back. He started to play with the Yo-Yo as he spoke.

"I heard something about training? You guys don't mind If I join do you?

36Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank
His vision darted from person to person as they each spoke in sequence. He eventually found his way back to Kenta and shrugged at his response. "Personal reasons? Well, that makes sense." he said whilst giving his shoulders a very satisfying crack and pop. A habit of his by now, but it always helped to wake him up.
His attention was immediately diverted towards Akimitsu as he made his presence known, and his response was again, a simple shrug. How many people could one graveyard even hold in one night? The amount of genin that had met up here was almost ridiculous if it hadn't been so entertaining, or at least that's how Takao saw it.

"There's training grounds all over Konohagakure, it won't take long to find an unoccupied one. I can't think of many people besides Axel that train at this hour." he said as he folded his arms at his chest. He returned his attention to Akimitsu. "I don't mind. Looks like this is going to turn out to be more like a brawl than a spar, eh?" he said while turning his head to look at the others and chuckling at his own humor.

37Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta jumped slightly at the new arrival. Honestly, He knew that the place was picking up but more now? Next thing you know it's going to be some sort of party of sort. Urgh...Socializing!
Nodding his head at Axel he sighed. He saw no harm in indulging them.
"My name is Kenta." He said with a relaxed expression on his face. Walking out from the dark, he was now fully visible. The graveyard always gave him a bit of peace within himself. Unknown as to why this effected him like this but it's just one of those feelings you get.

After a moment of thought, Kenta shrugged. What did he have to lose.
"I'd be delighted to come along although now there are more and more of us showing up." He said, sharing a look with Akimitsu, staring at him blankly. A spar. Something he had not yet done for awhile.
"I say we split into two teams and verse of from there. It seems much more reasonable than every man for themselves." He said. After all, ninja need to know the meaning of teamwork. Shame Kenta didn't.

He'd trained on his own and took out one bandit whilst on a training session so it was hardly something that Kenta was...'familiar' with. This should be fun.

38Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Ryuji Uchiha

Ryuji Uchiha

D-rank
As Akimitsu appeared the Uchiha couldn't help but laugh. It really was ridiculous, it seemed as if half of the Genin population of Konoha was out in the Graveyard tonight. The large crowd was making him particular nervous. Although he prided himself on his Taijutsu and his combat abilities, fighting so many people at once did not seem possible.

Takao's response made him think, it's true there were certainly enough a lot of training grounds in Konoha, but Ryūji would have much preferred one with surrounding water he could manipulate. Although he left this thought to himself, knowing that in a real combat scenario he wouldn't have a choice where he battled.

As Kenta introduced himself Ryūji gave a small nod. "Nice to meet you Kenji, my name is Ryūji Uchiha." Once again the Uchiha listened, but he detected one flaw in the plan to split everyone up into two teams. "I like the idea, but there's five of us unfortunately. The teams won't be even." he said in a reluctant manner, not wanting to be the one to ruins the fun.

39Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"Nice to meet you Kenta." A quick phrase, but decent enough. He nodded once to acknowledge that he got the name.

Axel saw Akimitsu walking up from the corner of his eye and quickly grinned. Just by his expression, the others could easily tell that Axel knew him. "Hey, Akimitsu. I didn't think anyone else from the clan was up." He laughed slightly and looked at the slowly growing group he was in. "You can join in on this training thing if you want as well."

"Okay... So all of you guys are up for a quick fight? Awesome!" He backed away from the whole group and motioned for the others to follow him to his training spot. Overall, he looked pretty excited. "No one has ever been up when I train... And certainly not four others" He thought to himself as he waited on the others.

40Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
Akimitsu nodded to all of them as he played with the Yo-Yo through his subconscious. He saw Axel and wasn't surprised to see him out here. Well, not too surprised anyway.

"Hi Axel. Yeah, I can surprise my self sometimes. I'd like to be sleeping, but often I find my self awake at this time. I just usually play with the Yo-Yo. I don't think you've ever seen me without it to be honest." It was true. When did they part? Never if he had a choice.

He stopped thinking about the Yo-Yo and really looked into the situation. 5 genin all about to brawl in a training area somewhere up ahead. Normally this was a good thing. With other people around though, not to mention strangers, he was slightly worried.

"Just to clarify one thing. Axel, you might know this already. Anyway, when I fight, I don't play nice. I won't go easy, and I apologize in advance if you get a broken bone." He wasn't trying to gloat about how strong he was. It was an honest, fair warning. He new how he got in battle. He just didn't want everyone to freak out about him trying to kill or something. No, he wouldn't go that far. At least not for the members of the same village.

"Looking past that, I'm ready to head out when ever you all are."

41Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
[Would you guys prefer to continue the topic in another thread or just keep going here? I'm good with either.]

He finished one last glance around the group and nodded to their replies. "Well, come on then! We're wasting metaphorical daylight!" he said. Takao turned and chuckled at his own joke, then proceeded to walk in the direction he originally entered the graveyard from. He was sure he passed a few open training grounds on his way in. The village was full of them, that's for sure. Hell, you could probably find a training area before you could find a bathroom!

Takao was sure the others were going to follow, if they weren't already, but he still gave them a gesture with his back turned to catch up. "You guys comin' or what?" he called out back to the group, still keeping his voice at a moderately loud tone. Loud enough for them to hear, but not quite a shout. He wasn't in the mood to stir up another bout regarding being loud in a cemetery.
Not far from the cemetery was a nice open training grounds, an area that Takao had remembered he passed on his way in. Who knew if it was unoccupied, but it was close enough to check. Takao approached the gate of the chain link fence and noted that it was chained up and locked.

Such a thing was to be expected though, not many people trained at this hour. Without thinking much of it, Takao scaled the fence with relative ease and dropped over on the other side. The grounds were indeed empty and void of any life save for the foliage. He waited at the fence for the others to join him and began to survey the location.

42Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenny's eyes darted off to Takao as he walked away, was the fun about to begin. Smiling to himself, Kenta reluctantly followed. He's not one to follow others and go with commands from someone who had no higher power over him. Well, we'll soon find out who is stronger though so only time will tell. Kenta wasn't going to go down without a good fight, actually, he wasn't hoping to go down at all so he wasn't about to under estimate his opponents.

Coming up to the gate he frowned as he watched Takao scale over it. Seriously? Turning to his left, he took a couple of steps ahead of him and turned round, opening a gate just next to where Takao had jumped over from. He can take the fence, Kenny will take the gate. Much less effort and a better way of being lazy.

43Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am

Ryuji Uchiha

Ryuji Uchiha

D-rank
(I'm think it'd be better to start a new thread, but I don't mind either way. If we do I don't mind copying and pasting my reply.)

It seemed like everyone was ignoring him tonight. It seemed that having five people split up into teams wasn't that much of an issue, they'd probably just sort it out later. Ryūji listened to the conversation between Axel and Akimitsu, and quickly realized they knew each other to some degree. "It might be a problem if they're on the same team." he thought to himself.

Ryūji followed all the other Genins out of the graveyard, where they quickly found a training ground. The Uchiha recognized it from other - more serious - training session. He watched as Takao scaled the chain-link fence, impressed at the ease of the action. Next Kenta walked through the door, which confused Ryūji as he'd assumed the game had been locked up. He decided to dismiss it and walk through the gate himself. Now they were at the training grounds the Uchiha had grown excited, he knew it would be fun no matter who won.

44Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
(I'll move this post to a new one if we decide to put this on a new thread. I vote for a new thread)

Axel continued through the village and took a few shortcuts to get to his "special" spot. Once he arrived, he took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. "Here it is..." The training spot was somewhat large and had a few trees cut down and stacked in separate piles. It was kind of obvious that Axel had been here a lot, considering all the cuts on the trees. Truth was, Axel came here nearly everyday. He was all about improving himself and being a better ninja in general. "So... How we doing this? Uneven teams? Everyone for themselves? Or maybe quick duels" Axel was naming out all the suggestions that he knew. He was definitely happy to be training now, And with a somewhat large group as well.

45Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Akimitsu Nekonote

Akimitsu Nekonote

D-rank
(I'm up for it. Guess this will be the final post or so. Takao will make the new thread, thus continuing the order right?)

Akimitsu came into the training area and saw the multiple cut trees. He started thinking of how those could be to his advantage. He really couldn't help it. It just came naturally. "Hitting the wood could provide for a distraction, hitting it in a certain way could cause it to break into splinters..." He looked around for a moment and thankfully saw a few water puddles around from a previous rain. (That's ok right? If no, I'll cut it out.) This was good. Water, especially spread out, would help him with his Water spike. He heard what Axel said and spoke up.

"Uneven teams would mean putting 2 people against three. Either having two people you could easily beat, or having two people you think could hold there own. Everyone on there own wouldn't be a bad idea. Nor would the quick duels." He stretched for a moment and continued to mess with his Yo-Yo. "I'm fine with what you guys decide. Just putting my say out there."

46Walking with the Dead (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking with the Dead (Closed) Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
His only response was a shrug. If the dilemma was that they didn't have enough people for a proper team fight, then his comment about it becoming a brawl was looking a whole lot more attractive. Well, Takao thought so anyways. He was still astonished by how many people he'd met in the graveyard in one night, and not only that, but how he was now training with them only a few minutes later.

"We'll figure it out eventually. We could resort to tag teams or somebody sitting out if need be. I call dibs if we sit somebody out though." he said in response. Takao couldn't even remember if he was the one who had suggested that they all train together or not.
Such a fact was irrelevant, he believed. All that mattered now was the potential possibility for a good nap. Hell, at this hour, he might just end up falling asleep for the entire night if he got the chance. At any rate, he proceeded further into the training grounds.

-Exit, continued thread can be found here-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.