You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Babysitting. {Private, Mission} Empty Babysitting. {Private, Mission} Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

D-rank
Yuriko stood in front of the doorway after being let inside but what he could only assume to be a maid. The home to Mister and Misses Nii, quote the living arrangement indeed, something that she had never owned himself and was sure never to see but this was something that did not concern her as she was not really interested in such things at least not yet, she was glad to get away form her abusive home life. Yuriko gave the couple a friendly smile as they showed themselves to her. The mother and father joined together, arm in arm whilst a small girl ran literal circles around the two. "We wont be gone too awful long." Said the mother whilst the father held his hand out to catch hold of the child before he could make another pass. He held her just above the ground so his feet could not reach and added "My percious Mia is under your care and even if she is a handful, I expect her to be cared for and unharmed or else. Besides not getting paid there will be worse punishment for you."
Yuriko just nodded her head in understand as the couple left but not before the mother whisper something to Yuriko ear. "If she gets to wild, sing “Ba ba black sheep and she get out like a light blub. Bye!”
And with that Yuriko and the Mia were by themselves.

"I be right back, I just have to use the bathroom." Mia sweetly smile at Yuriko as she Yuriko grinned back, this shouldn't be too hard. Oh how wrong Yuriko was. When she returned from the bathroom she gasped as walk back into the room she left the toddler.

When Yuriko thought that looking after a toddler will be easy, she was wrong on so many levels. Already the girl had reduced the once clean living room to a chaotic spiral of mess with several things out of place, the sofa was upside down, a couple of pots has fallen and broke apart, shattering little pieces about. Yuriko wonder how a three year old could be so wild but she didn't ponder on the subject long as Mia giggled and ran around Yuriko telling her how bored she was and that she was going cause more mayhem! Yuri wasn't going to have that happening. She quickly began to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep.

"Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

One for my master,
One for my dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.

One for my master,
One for my dame,
And one for the little boy who lives down the lane."

Yuriko watched as Mia soon stop running around her and cling to her leg as she yawn and quickly fell asleep after the song was over. Yuriko sigh with relief as she turn the couch in its normal position as she laid Mia on the couch and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Yuriko sigh as got a broom and dustpan and began to clean the mess the daughter made. It took Yuriko around hour to clean everything. once that was done Yuriko would head into kitchen and make Mia a snack, as she began to wake up. Still tried Mia rub her eyes as Yuriko, gave her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grape juice. Mia happily ate the meal, as Yuriko began to tell the little girl stories about the famous women in this village.

A couple of hours later, the parents finally came back looking somewhat more relaxed than previously, they walks into the room and was surprised to find everything still intact and that their daughter and Babysitter were sitting down on the couch reading a book. Mia instantly got off the couch and hug her parents. The parents were pleased with Yuriko's work and bid her farewell.

680/600 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.